NicholasV

Is this a Lyran approved teaching?

NicholasV

Just wondering if Michael is sanctioned by the Lyrans or not.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Janet

Why would we care if the Lyrans approve? Seriously, I don't know why you're on this site. I don't think you're interested in what Michael has to say, and if you think the Lyrans have to be in charge, you're clearly in the wrong place. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Luciana Flora

Honestly, I have no idea who Lyran is... IoI

JeanneS

Maybe a better thing to ask is what Michael has to say about the Lyrans (another incarnated species on different planets).  I don't think it really matters if the Lyrans "approve" of the Michael teachings.  Michael teaches Universal Truths, so they are--whether or not any being likes them or not.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Jeroen

It makes no difference to me if Lyrans or anyone for that matter approves of Michael or not. I will choose to learn from any source I like.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Possibilities

I do a little muscle testing and channeling, so I asked if the Lyrans approved of the Michael Teachings. I got a “YES.” When I asked Michael if it (? Sorry if that’s the wrong pronoun) approved of the Lyrans, I was informed that Michael does not approve or disapprove of anyone; Michael does not work that way. 

I hope that resonates with someone. It also would be nice to get confirmation if what I picked up from Michael is accurate.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

John Roth

I took a quick look at Google. It turns out to be associated with some kind of starseed teaching. I've never looked into the Starseed teachings, so I don't have any first-hand impressions of their validity.

Rather than ask Michael whether they approve of the Lyrans, it might be better to ask how much validity they think that set of teachings has.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle

In the original transcripts  Michael said that they are not only a teacher for humans, that there are other beings/species/aliens who raise their children according to their roles and overleaves, and there was also a "starbeing" who came through, Soliel, but I don't think they state where from. Quite possibly Michael is or has been a teacher for the Lyrans, Sirians, Arcturians etc, because, as was mentioned above, he teaches universal truths, the LOGOS, and my understanding from what Michael has said (very limited though) about space travelling is that space travelling species are far more advanced in their consciousness than we are, and it seems to me that understanding and/or living by the universal truth is part of that elevated consciousness. So I would expect Michael is or has been a teacher of the Lyrans too, but that's my opinion only. And as Michael says - validation is the key. And then validate some more.

PS: It may also be worth considering whether "sanctioned" as we understand the meaning, i.e. a body of authority has put their stamp on it and said yes, is "relevant" at "higher consciousness". I think it takes the responsibility of validation away from you, the exact thing that supports our evolution.

Edited by Michèle
The PS
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

NicholasV

Well I don’t know if the Lyrans approve or not but I can say the Michael teachings are officially condoned by the Mantids.

8184B8AD-C764-4FBD-9E44-B39B9E73D862.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2

Bakwe Chokoe
29 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

Well I don’t know if the Lyrans approve or not but I can say the Michael teachings are officially condoned by the Mantids.

8184B8AD-C764-4FBD-9E44-B39B9E73D862.jpeg

Kind sir, who are the mantids?

NicholasV

@Bakwe Chokoe Praying Mantishes, these are magnaimous beings that live on the earth and wish good will to all humanity.

• THANK YOU! 2

Bakwe Chokoe
Just now, NicholasV said:

@Bakwe Chokoe Praying Mantishes, these are magnaimous beings that live on the earth and wish good will to all humanity.

Wow, @NicholasV I had a hunch but I wanted to make sure😫 the teachings were validated for me in the very first meme I ever saw ❤️ The rustled jimmies... it kind of rhymes with the Michael Teachings, don't you think? 

giphy (1).gif

• LOL 1