Bakwe Chokoe

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

Bakwe Chokoe

So I have a friend that used to read these books that allowed you to decide how the story unfolded by making making one of several decisions offered by the auther (I forget the name of the author of these books)... but my brother just told me about this interactive movie on netflix called Bandersnatch which allows you (the viewer) to decide what action the protagonist takes, and that alters the course of the story. I think It's amazing and it reminds me of just how much of what happens to us has to do with choice... I mean, we didn't pick the cast of the movie, just like we're not in control of everything, but we DO have control, and a significant degree of it 🙂 Anyways, you guys should check it out. watching the movie again and making different decisions will of course change the proceedings and endings of the movie, kinda like how parallels are explored and all the experience and leanings are integrated back into Essance, right? (Kindly correct me if I'm wrong, good people😂

Anyways, back to the movie ❤️ one love

edit: Ok so I'm a little deeper into the films and I feel as if an entity like Michael may have had a hand in the thinking that lead to this films and ones like it, and though it's definitely not a thought for thought transmission of teachings from entities beyond this plane it's amazing to watch (and choose). this is also aligning with a lot of synchronous moments I've had over the past month and a half and it makes me giggle that I've made choices in the film that I highly doubt would have taken me to this conclusion. at least not with this degree surety. A man  named Edward Packard (Think that was the guy my friend was reading) wrote many books like this. might check them out

Edited by Bakwe Chokoe
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

ckaricai

There wasn’t just one author. It was like a whole genre or it’s own series. I had quite a few of them when I was a kid. They were fun to read. I actually didn’t like Bandersnatch all that much. I found it kind of tedious slogging through all those choices if only because it was in video form. You have to waste time rewatching moments you just watched and each ending was only kind of meh, so it felt like a lot of work for a small payoff. The main character was a bit annoying so that doesn’t help. It just made me want to choose the worst possible choices for him. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bakwe Chokoe
1 hour ago, ckaricai said:

There wasn’t just one author. It was like a whole genre or it’s own series. I had quite a few of them when I was a kid. They were fun to read. I actually didn’t like Bandersnatch all that much. I found it kind of tedious slogging through all those choices if only because it was in video form. You have to waste time rewatching moments you just watched and each ending was only kind of meh, so it felt like a lot of work for a small payoff. The main character was a bit annoying so that doesn’t help. It just made me want to choose the worst possible choices for him. 

So I finished the movie and what really struck me was how we went through almost the exact same things😫 I won't spoil for people who might want to watch... but in situations where I acted in one way in reality, I made him do something else because I'd already done something similar here. It was kinda freaky. But good freaky

• LIKE/LOVE 1