Miizle

Electronic devices, radiation (4G, 5G, wifi, bluetooth, EMF)

Miizle

I would really like to hear what Michael has to say about these, how they affect us, how we can protect ourselves if needed, and if there is any other interesting information about their use, meaning to our species,  and so forth. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Connor

You should read this transcript: Are Cellphones Harmful?

Michael addresses only cellphones, not everything you mentioned in the title, but what they say is still interesting. Basically, Michael says there is nothing harmful about cellphones except for the rare tendency for phone batteries to explode. However, Michael also points out that what they have shared was an incomplete report based on what they could access 'at that time', and that because the devices are evolving rapidly it would require continuous monitoring to get a more accurate look at any possible harmful effects. The transcript is nearly a decade old, so what Michael says may no longer apply.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sarah

I think we need an update. The iPhone was only a year old when that question was asked, and 4G wasn't even being used yet!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Miizle

Yeah i have read that @Connor 🙂 I agree with @Sarah, the technology was completely different at the time, so i find this close to redundant. We need new info!