Miizle

"Who" decides if IS manifests or not?

Miizle

So I was just wondering... How is the decision made? Whose (or "whose") decision is it? Are there conscious bodies that *make* it, or is it more like a cause and effect thing, that certain types of energy just create this event somehow, the vacuum of destructive energy (or something) simply pulls in energies from a higher plane for balance, a manifestation (and then it would be a conscious choice of "who goes") ???

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Mike Cleverly

Well I don't think anyone incarnate has that information, but I would be willing to bet its not a decision handed down from on high, I would think that the essences of everyone, incarnated or not, are involved in the decision. I suspect the "decision" is based on the weight of the need for a course correction - when the negative consequences of *not* having a manifestation become clear, when the damage accumulates and snowballs in our future and parallels to reach some kind of critical mass, I expect that weight has its own gravity that attracts the IS manifestation.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connor

My guess would be that it is a decision made by our collective consciousness, which includes every Human Essence. On a more practical level, the final decision will ALWAYS rest with the incarnate human hosts. Candidates for hosting the IS can opt out at any time, which is why the IS always has many viable Candidates at any given time. Every time the IS has manifested for our Design, a single human being first had to say Yes.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troubadour

From a session dated 20 April 2018

Does the universe run like clockwork or is it governed?

FROM MICHAEL: Both. There are forces of momentum at work that we as a Causal Entity still have no concept or conclusion about that origin of energy, but it has mappable and predictable cycles or “clockwork” patterns. However, this is also “governed” by those who participate in and contribute to these forces. If not for that participation and contribution, the cycles would have ended by “now.”

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2