Troy

ENERGY REPORT - September 2019

Christina Lily Pedersen

Thank you, @Troy for your amazing work! 

It's been raining here today - does that count as water-related and what would it mean if so? I put on my coat and went for many doggywalks in the rain, then sang some Jewel (You were meant for me), my nr. 1 rainsong.

As for the whole ordeal about Personal Truths vs. The Truth - do you guys think that subjects such as veganism is a form of subjectivity? I am a vegan, and have a hard time seeing anything else as "right", I have to admit. I have other things that I don't see more than one side to; like murder, rape etc. as being bad things, even though I know in the bigger perspective, things like karma is part of these. 

What do you guys think? 

Are vegans in Subjectivity? Is wanting to save the world subjective? 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Ingun

Also this report is awesome and spot on regarding things going on collectively and personally. I notice things in myself and also what others are dealing with. I'm glad we're having a nexus coming.

Thank you Troy and Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

SunSand

Interesting. Been having quite a bit of rain compared to last year here in Norway. I definitely felt the nexus this month. Lately, I have been tired, but restless. Progressing steadily with my own goals, but frustrated. Frustration is exhausting. I notice more that I am having to confront all these feelings of frustration in that bubble up during or after meditation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

SunSand
22 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

It's been raining here today - does that count as water-related and what would it mean if so? I put on my coat and went for many doggywalks in the rain, then sang some Jewel (You were meant for me), my nr. 1 rainsong.

As for the whole ordeal about Personal Truths vs. The Truth - do you guys think that subjects such as veganism is a form of subjectivity? I am a vegan, and have a hard time seeing anything else as "right", I have to admit. I have other things that I don't see more than one side to; like murder, rape etc. as being bad things, even though I know in the bigger perspective, things like karma is part of these. 

What do you guys think? 

I too wonder about this. It is easier said than done to be objective and set aside judgement until you know enough about the situations and choices people make. I think on an individual level, veganism may or may not apply depending on what the person's body can handle. There are some people who desperately want to be vegan, but have severe allergies to certain plant foods and find that the only other option for them is to consume animal products in order to stay healthy, for example. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB
On 9/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

What do you guys think? 

I don't think it's Subjectivity to see one's principle as the right thing to do. It's Subjectivity when we start thinking of someone as a "bad person" because they haven't come to terms with it like we have. I believe enslaving sentient, feeling animals is wrong, but I also understand that we are still near the beginning of reversing millennia of imprinting and habit. Veganism is up against the culture of convenience, food as entertainment, food as emotional comfort, food as a way of relating, traditions/imprinting, the disconnect between food on our plates and its sources, confusion around what we need for healthy diets, and whatever else is going on in someone's life that makes them not care enough to want to challenge all this. Veganism in Objectivity would include that all of these are factors in why someone eats meat, and not just because one is a horrible person who condones animal cruelty.

I personally still have meat cravings in certain communal situations, because I still see it as a comfort food and I don't like to refuse food that someone else cooked for me. But to me that's an imprinting that I don't always have the willpower to fight, and it occurs fairly infrequently anyway. One day I might get to a point where I wouldn't want that anymore (or it wouldn't matter because "animal" foods would be lab grown), but I don't see that as negating my belief that animal enslavement is wrong. Real vegans would probably disagree with me and tell me I'm not actually doing what I believe, and I think that's unfortunate because that attitude turns people away.

The more people feel good about eating less meat, the more they can be inspired to embrace it. It's the long game. It simply doesn't work for those who wake up to certain truths to condemn those who are asleep. It's the responsibility of those who care enough to teach others to care. And all we can ever do is keep inviting.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

Nicko

Not sure if this is related, but it is my best guess that it is and wondering if any of you guys experienced this aswell.

Yesterday I woke up and felt like I had the energy levels of a 110 year old. Like I could've literally layed down anywhere and fallen asleep within seconds throughout the day. But then I start learning that more people experienced yesterday as a day of very low energy. My wife, our friend who lives in the states. Even my coworkers reported feeling tired.
Today the energy levels were still bellow normal, but I think that is probably just because we're still recuperating from whatever the heck happened yesterday =p

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bobby
16 minutes ago, Nicko said:

Not sure if this is related, but it is my best guess that it is and wondering if any of you guys experienced this aswell.

Yesterday I woke up and felt like I had the energy levels of a 110 year old. Like I could've literally layed down anywhere and fallen asleep within seconds throughout the day. But then I start learning that more people experienced yesterday as a day of very low energy. My wife, our friend who lives in the states. Even my coworkers reported feeling tired.
Today the energy levels were still bellow normal, but I think that is probably just because we're still recuperating from whatever the heck happened yesterday =p

I think a Divergence Nexus can leave you feeling that way.  I don't have the quote handy at the moment but I remember Michael saying something similar along those lines.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

@Nicko yes yesterday was a very sleepy, exhausting day. In fact it has been like that for a while. I'm just trying to ride it out, but I feel like an emotional mess lately.

@Bobby you're looking for this excerpt I assume:

In a DIVERGENCE, the Negative phase (Phase One) has the Personality beginning to go through what some may consider a severe drop in energy, a sleep-like phase, sometimes depression or baffling disorientation.

This phase is what may easily be considered a sedation of the Personality. This is caused by a more "horizontal" flow of energy and a time in which Personality must sustain itself on a basic instinctual level. In most cases there is a sense of disconnection from Essence, a sense of “just getting through the day”, and/or the dream state takes on a vivid life while the waking state seems gray or less-than. This state is due to the evaluation process occurring by Essence. Essence is "looking in" on all parallels, evaluating where energy has been utilized by all aspects of itself to-date, in all of its manifestations, measuring this against several factors.

During this first phase many "realities" are being generated in a potential state. Personality is in a state of sedation, so to speak, since this process actually takes much energy that is usually available on a daily basis for creativity by the Personality, and redirecting that energy in a very specific manner.

The very end of this Negative period is marked by a swift uplift in energy; a shift of sorts internally, marking the end of the exploration by Essence and an inclusion of Personality in the process again. This is usually where Personality now suddenly feels inspired, senses potential on a vague, but motivating, level. This is where Personality will then make its own final decisions in what directions to go through the shift, selecting from the potentials generated by Essence.

Perhaps people like Nicko and I are moving through the divergence earlier?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Janet
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

Perhaps people like Nicko and I are moving through the divergence earlier?

I think you can experience an Individual nexus at almost any time, but possibly you're just recognizing the first phase of the coming Community/Global Divergence. I think I'm recognizing this in my dream activity as well, and I suspect that each of us makes our Essence choices and settles in for the completion of the nexus at different rates. This nexus feels important to me for some reason, and not just because of the Self-Destruction theme.  

From the same session you referenced: 

MEntity: The process of passing through a parallel shift (NEXUS) is in three stages; a Triad: Negative/Positive/Neutral. Though some may reverse the Negative and Positive phase, the process always moves to Assimilation/Neutral as the conclusive factor of integration. It is rare to begin the process of a Nexus from the Positive stance. ... The “window” of time described by a date span as indicated through our channels is always the general window of the "positive" phase of a Nexus. It is most easily identifiable and marked, while the first and last thirds of the Triad are less defined by time and more subjective.

Michael didn't identify whether the September Divergence is a Community or Global nexus, but it might be the latter. From How Annual Overleaves Work:

MEntity: The CHIEF FEATURES, while technically not Overleaves, come under more emphasis and examination as the year closes. From late September through December all that has passed comes under examination in light of your fears, what ended up blocking you from your successes, relationships, and truths. Since this is a collective Chief Feature, your examination will be explored in terms of a larger perspective, one that includes what was happening that year in the world, in your world as a result of other's choices and your reactions to them, etc. This is when the major Global Nexus occurs because this is when you can see more clearly what the world as a whole fears and whether you fit into that or not, moving your consciousness magnetically into alignment with others who are shifting similarly.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Connor

@KurtisM
The lethargy comes from Essence 'stepping back' to look at the bigger picture and see the range of possible outcomes before entering the Divergence. Energy Reports only describe the window of time during which the parallels actually split or merge, but the Nexus process begins well before that, and continues for a while after. So feeling the lethargy at this point doesn't necessarily mean you're early. I think you're right on time.

EDIT: Well, Janet has a much more comprehensive answer. We posted at the same time. LOL

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

Yes, I recognize that, but it's a good reminder. My starting the negative phase a week and a half before the actual positive phase (I started feeling this way on Late Sunday) seems weird to me, but regardless, Ill let you all know when I seem to hit the positive phase.

It could be at the nexus window, or before but i'm intrigued and it's fun to map.

EDIT: This Nexus also feels important to me.

It feels global to me as well.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Rosario

Yummy...I can feel the NEXUS incoming!! ❤️ 

Today I woke up with a surge of unexplainable happiness and gratitude. Just wanted to share :')

I've also been listening to ocean sounds, waves, whale songs... Maybe I'll put together some Spotify playlists and share  ❤️ 

big hug my friends, we got this!!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Evelin

Water? Been crying a lot and took a relaxing bath yesterday with peppermint salt, helped with sleep.

A part of me is feeling(!) self-destructive, echoes of times past, yet another part is calmly observing this and waiting for it to end to get back to living my life. Where I’ve come to a point of not willing to compromise on certain points.

Massively tired, too.

Joining the local Fridays for Future event, though!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Wendy

I just re-read the report and at 4th look or so I feel like I've actually done quite well with seeking information instead of constantly affirming my feelings.

I finally on Wednesday started having more energy.  The day before, which was the final day of the energy shift, I'd had a really good cry over my inability to create or allow more pleasure in my life.  These are tough times and I find myself having to shift my state or negotiate with my own feelings constantly throughout each day.  It's tiresome.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Mike Cleverly

I had what felt like a very meaningful dream last night (16th into 17th September). I can't remember all of it, but here are a few main points:

I saw what I perceived to be an alien spacecraft, which shrank itself down until it was a tiny pinpoint of light, which then came into the room and gracefully descended to the floor and embedded itself in a knot in the grain of the wooden floorboards. I got the attention of the people in the room and tried to explain what I had just seen, and pointed out the point of light to the others.

At some point in the dream, I was inexplicably in a large round bed and Donald Trump was sleeping on the other side of it. At some point we switched ends of the bed without saying a word (surely it is impossible for Trump to do something without saying something to shore up his ego?)

Later in the dream I was in a building on a slope of a hill. I had travelled there shortly before, possibly by motorbike. As I looked out of the window, the landscape began to move past the window. I suddenly realised that the building and the land beneath it for about 100 metres / 300 feet radius was rising out of the ground, slowly rotating as it went. This felt like a very profound experience as it happened.

I believe there is importance here to the symbolism of floorboards and foundations and the solidity of the ground beneath us. And the idea of the very foundations revolving, I think its about this time period being pivotal and the beginning of slow, steady, unstoppable revolutions. 

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Nadine
On 9/8/2019 at 4:41 PM, Troy said:

September 19th - 21st -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This marks a first shift toward or away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. If there is a shift toward more collective Self-Destruction, it is likely being demonstrated in some way during the Nexus. If the Nexus window is fairly quiet and/or showcases a moving and meaningful event, the shift would likely be away from Self-Destruction.

Tomorrow are the worldwide "Friday for Future"-protest marchs. Here in Cologne they expect about 20.000 participants, which would make it the biggest protest march ever against climate change in this city. So I'd say these are "moving and meaningful" events and hopefully we're shifting away from Self-Destruction.

The company I work at gave us the option to participate and not come to work, which I thought is a very nice gesture.

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

DianeHB
2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Tomorrow are the worldwide "Friday for Future"-protest marchs. Here in Cologne they expect about 20.000 participants, which would make it the biggest protest march ever against climate change in this city. So I'd say these are "moving and meaningful" events and hopefully we're shifting away from Self-Destruction.

The company I work at gave us the option to participate and not come to work, which I thought is a very nice gesture.

I hadn’t remembered that the climate protest is landing smack in the middle of the nexus! Great Thunberg has been making the news almost daily since she arrived. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Evelin
5 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I hadn’t remembered that the climate protest is landing smack in the middle of the nexus! Great Thunberg has been making the news almost daily since she arrived. 

What a wonderful misspelling: the Great Thunberg 🙂
I'm not taking my 7-yo with me to the protest (yet!) as it's her first month of school, but I am going myself, it's on the 27th here in Tallinn.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 5

Nadine
12 minutes ago, Evelin said:

What a wonderful misspelling: the Great Thunberg 🙂

LOL. didn't even notice! Best misspelling ever! 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB
20 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Thank autocorrect. 🤣 I am positive I typed it correctly. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 8

Evelin
17 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Thank autocorrect. 🤣 I am positive I typed it correctly. 

Your autocorrect needed more meaning in its life, decided to begin with meaningful mistakes!

• LOL 7

KurtisM

Kurt here checking in.

Last Friday was so weird for me. All of these little annoyances, grievances, feelings of helplessness and so on started piling up on that day to the point that I felt so consumed by anger and rage and I had no idea why. Because Id been doing so well at progressing forward in my life.

My anxiety and stress was through the roof.

Rather than cut off from others, or try to be fake nice around others to please them when I was boiling inside, I decided to tell people that I needed a week end break.

When I got home, all I could do was stomp downstairs, scream the most gutteral scream I have ever mustered, and lay down and cry.

The rest of the day was spent slowly and simply. I worked on some hw and went to bed feeling drained.

The next day I woke up and felt like all of the raging energy literally burnt off. Like it was completely expelled from my body and I felt so much better.

So if I had to take a guess that was my Personal Nexus towards or away from Self Destruction. Rather than self-destruct I think I chose honesty and have just been riding this week out since then. I'm guessing the layer of rage I burnt off was related to my constant failed efforts to desperately make sense of and understand things.

So here's to trusting we've detached from that Self-Destructive Dependency. 🙌

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

I had two super vivid dreams I will post about in the dream blog later, one involving old and new maps. Also had a huge blowout and subsequent talk with someone which cleared the air of literally weeks of tension, after some very concerned and persistent information seeking. Yesterday really sucked. It was like a lot of people were going out of their way to be as obnoxious, disagreeable and callous as possible.

I am feeling...different this month, like I'm noticing a lot of old ingrained and unhelpful ways I tend to respond to things. I've also been able to let go of a bunch more stuff around old relationships and things in general, and in a much less reactive way than formerly. Several epiphanies about things I no longer need to do, people I don't need to deal with,  lots of "this no longer suits who I am, going forward."

It's 95% positive but it's paradoxically making me very restless. 

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

I'm really excited that Greta Thunberg has helped inspire a global network of protests around the world against Climate Change.

But I'm still baffled why she isn't talking more about how much Animal Agriculture contributes to Climate Change as much if not more than do the Fossil Fuel and Transportation Industries.

I get that Veganism and Plant-based Eating aren't as mainstream as Anti-Fossil Fuel ideas are, but she could be such a key player in bringing about necessary overhauls in our Diet, Food Sources and Food Systems.

I've been made aware that she has talked about the link before, but it seems to pale in comparison to the amount of info she spreads and partners with others with for stopping Fossil Fuel industries and corrupt politicians.

Still her campaigns and the Extinction Rebellion create a great platform for an inevitable future global launch into the causal link between our diet and the environment.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sarah
9 hours ago, KurtisM said:

But I'm still baffled why she isn't talking more about how much Animal Agriculture contributes to Climate Change as much if not more than do the Fossil Fuel and Transportation Industries.

It's probably because people would stop listening. Vegans are (sadly) still a tiny, tiny percentage of the world's population. Which means that people who might get offended by being told to change their diets is a huge number. When it comes down to offending people who work in the fossil fuel industry versus people who eat animal products, it's easier to focus on whatever's going to cause the least offense. (People generally don't get all huffy if you point out that vehicles pollute and that we need to drive/fly/etc. less. But if you suggest they cut back on eating animal products to save the planet, many of them go ballistic. Thunberg may be aware of this and is picking her battles for now. It's harder to get people to listen if you've already alienated them.)

• LIKE/LOVE 11