Troy

ENERGY REPORT - September 2019

KurtisM

@Sarah yeah, I know and get that, but it sucks.

In that sense people are valuing their feelings more than the truth. Besides that even, there's no escaping the truth of how our diet affects the environment, it will inevitably be revealed and people will inevitably have to change, and it will have to be soon (before 2030) if people truly want a healthy future for the Earth.

I look forward to it.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen
On 9/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, Troy said:

September 19th - 21st -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This marks a first shift toward or away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. If there is a shift toward more collective Self-Destruction, it is likely being demonstrated in some way during the Nexus. If the Nexus window is fairly quiet and/or showcases a moving and meaningful event, the shift would likely be away from Self-Destruction.

On top of the massive Global Climate Strike (September 20 - 27) starting over this period , anyone who watched Rachel Maddow last night knows that she started off with three, not one, but three major shifts towards "the good" that were complete surprises. 

1) The Trump Administration abruptly reversed the horrendous "order" (policy) to shut down the Medical Deferred Action Program targeting sick kids who would die if they left the program.

2) Moscow Mitch backed down on elections security funding releasing $250M to help states guard against outside interference in the U.S. 2020 election. 

3) The gun manufacturer Colt suspends production of AR-15 for civilian market. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

On top of the massive Global Climate Strike (September 20 - 27) starting over this period , anyone who watched Rachel Maddow last night knows that she started off with three, not one, but three major shifts towards "the good" that were complete surprises. 

1) The Trump Administration abruptly reversed the horrendous "order" (policy) to shut down the Medical Deferred Action Program targeting sick kids who would die if they left the program.

2) Moscow Mitch backed down on elections security funding releasing $250M to help states guard against outside interference in the U.S. 2020 election. 

3) The gun manufacturer Colt suspends production of AR-15 for civilian market. 

I was just signing on to comment about the climate change rally being a meaningful event since it happened all over the world on the same day. Millions of people must have participated. The BBC has a list of countries where this happened: The UK, Poland, Germany, Japan, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Kiribati, North Macedonia, Romania, Ireland, France, Pakistan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Ukraine, Belgium, Sweden, Turkey, the Netherlands, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Austria, Thailand, Senegal, Denmark, Burundi, Greece, the USA, Cyprus.   https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-49753710 

I'm blown away by it frankly. If Thunberg hasn't fully manifested the IS yet, I can only imagine how inspirational she'd be if that happens. And for several people to manifest at the same time, there's no way we as a species wouldn't respond accordingly. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Lynn Hallam

It seems what's happening right now (Climate Strike) is the greatest indicator that we are moving toward healing the planet. I've been worried all month about what this weekend would look like so I find Colt's letting go of the AR-15 to be a really positive indication that huge numbers of us don't want self-destruction. (Trump and Mitch manuevers are more political bullshit based on falsehoods, but even that involves rising above to look at the bigger picture.) Change, yes, massive change, yes, but not at the cost of everything we've (slowly) managed to prioritize. Food, agriculture, species protections, water, renewable energy - Amazon just ordered 100,000 electric delivery trucks! There are good things happening in the midst of all this political emotional manipulation.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

@ckaricai, just for clarification:

Greta Thunberg is channeled as a Transcendental Soul by Troy.

The only confirmed candidates that are highly likely to manifest Infinite Soul are Emma Gonzalez and Pat McCabe. The latter was confirmed by Jeroen in a Private Session.

However, Michael has also said that Transcendental Souls incarnate and manifest during times that are often close to Infinite Soul Manifestations, so Greta is definitely paving the way for ease of teaching from the IS.

Michael has used the analogy that they are metaphorical Parts to the IS's Center.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christian
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

The gun manufacturer Colt suspends production of AR-15 for civilian market. 

My skeptical side scoffs at this.  

Several reasons.

The first is because it is just like Amazon jumping to yhe $15 min wage. Great PR.  But amazon is only paying $15 to Amazon employees and is contracting out much of the work and not paying them bonuses.  So the workers at Amazon still get screwed.

Colt will likely try what was done in the 90s.  Push for a limited term ban then release it again to the public.

2.  For how long.  With 3d printing tech does it really matter.

3. Tied with 1.  An attempt to get ahead of any regulation that might happen.

4. They are doing it now so that when the election occurs if Trump loses then they have a card to say we don't need regulation.  If trump wins they can dictate the regulation better so they can again sell them.

I'll take it.

But I don't trust it.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

@ckaricai, just for clarification:

Greta Thunberg is channeled as a Transcendental Soul by Troy.

The only confirmed candidates that are highly likely to manifest Infinite Soul are Emma Gonzalez and Pat McCabe. The latter was confirmed by Jeroen in a Private Session.

However, Michael has also said that Transcendental Souls incarnate and manifest during times that are often close to Infinite Soul Manifestations, so Greta is definitely paving the way for ease of teaching from the IS.

Michael has used the analogy that they are metaphorical Parts to the IS's Center.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle
14 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Sarah yeah, I know and get that, but it sucks.

In that sense people are valuing their feelings more than the truth. Besides that even, there's no escaping the truth of how our diet affects the environment, it will inevitably be revealed and people will inevitably have to change, and it will have to be soon (before 2030) if people truly want a healthy future for the Earth.

I look forward to it.

I guess even for a peaceful movement you need an "enemy", a clear target. As soon as those fossils running the world are history with their fossil fuel addiction, the new generation of leaders are sure to change agriculture, too. Currently, there is the vegan movement that originates mainly from the conscious consumer, and it has already changed the industry a little. But for a real change, it needs to come from the actual policies and not be based on people voluntarily taking part or not. It needs to come from a need on the structural level. As soon as cities, counties and countries are bound to extremely strict guidelines, they're going to have to change agriculture to be able to comply.

Plus - at that point, hopefully the decision makers are also just all-round more ethically aware and got to the position of power because they care about change, not their pay check. This couldn't be soon enough, but we have to start the big wave somewhere. At this very important starting point, people desperately need to unite and feel united, and as @Sarah said, veganism as a cause is currently not having that effect, unfortunately, rather the opposite. 

But wait till all those millions of people who are marching today put one and one together and carry the vibe of inspiration they are now receiving and creating. They will turn vegan, little by little, one by one. Slow as it may be, it's inevitably coming, and I think this is the only way. I think Greta is playing it smart, whether it's a conscious tactic or not. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Crystal

Here is Pat McCabe's website, as she has been out of the news for a while (and I had to resort to Google, gotta love my aging brain): https://www.patmccabe.net/ 

I've been having some really interesting/peculiar dreams about roads not taken and people who have dropped out of my life (maybe to explore a different parallel?) reappearing.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

Anybody got really affected by the current nexus? I feel like I got hit by a freight train and dragged along. One of the worst I can remember, started with a head cold that got worse over five days, culminated with 2 days in bed with a strange headache and only now over the past hour I feel I have crawled out on the other side....still alive....

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 1

Evelin

Me, too, @Michèle. Woke up with a head cold on Friday morning (<—hey, I can sing that to ”Cold Water” by Tom Waits!) and this absurdly small fever is making me soooo tired. Just tea and sleep two days in a row.

This illness surprised me because usually I get a feeling I might want to get sick to process smth a couple of days beforehand, but this came out of the blue and for the first time in my life I don’t like this ”break”.

• LIKE/LOVE 3