Troy

ENERGY REPORT - September 2019

Maureen
On 9/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, Troy said:

September 19th - 21st -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This marks a first shift toward or away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. If there is a shift toward more collective Self-Destruction, it is likely being demonstrated in some way during the Nexus. If the Nexus window is fairly quiet and/or showcases a moving and meaningful event, the shift would likely be away from Self-Destruction.

Something that is standing out like a flashing beacon right now is the Whistleblower's Complaint that has completely taken centre stage in the U.S. and will likely lead to Trump's Impeachment. This came to light during the Nexus Divergence and has gained increasingly swift speed every day since then. This event and all the events leading out of this historical moment may be strong indicators that we no longer "need" a Manifestation of the Infinite Soul. Just some thoughts... we shall see. 🕉️

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Leela Corman

Good fucking god, everything from the deeply.personal all the way out to the collective and global feels like such a SLOG right now. I feel so fogged over with sadness and worry personal and collaborative matters, and temporarily out of touch with my own intentions and ability to realize them. Also, in.our political situation, the Mediocre White Man soap opera grinds on. When does this period end?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

annali
On 9/26/2019 at 3:54 AM, Miizle said:

Another interesting turn that happened right after this nexus was the UK Supreme Court's decision that the current (un-elected fuckwit of a) prime minister Boris Johnson's decision (to advise the Queen to) suspend the Parliament was completely illegal. Potentially a start to disempowering the absolute idiots that have become to rule Britain. As far as I'm aware, there seems to actually be a very promising opposition (left wing) party there that could change the course of everything if they had the chance. From what I've seen, my guess would be the leader Jeremy Corbyn to be possibly an old soul. 

For those who haven't followed the British politics at all, the stuff happening there recently is almost beyond belief, more like a Monty Python skit than reality, except not funny because it affects a lot of people in a very negative way.

I'm not sure about Corbyn. He voted against joining the EU back in 1979 and is a leaver. 

Many who voted for his party are remainers but they also have leavers which puts him in a difficult position. He has stated to remain neutral on how his party thinks about Brexit. 

According to yougov polls Brexit is the biggest concern for UK citizens. It's really difficult to plan ahead when you don't know what's going to happen and how this is going to affect you.and there seem to be a lot of people who want the end of status quo (uncertainty) which gives the Conservatives with their no deal a big rise, despite Johnson's law breaking, manipulations and lies

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/27/political-trackers-24-25-sept-update

What concerns me is that if there are new elections and Conservatives are going to win we are going to be stuck with this populistic right wing, lying, law ignoring opportunist.

For many Corbyn isn't an alternative either. He's been criticised on not being clear on what he wants or stands for in terms of Brexit and let his party vote against TM's deal back in March (which, if i read it right, is mainly a framework that requires further talks and agreements with the EU) which could have been a compromise and would have been the lesser evil.

On the other hand he mentioned very often how important it is to have good relationships/trade deals with the EU and I could imagine him dealing with the whole situation more diplomatic and integrative if he was in power.

I'm still generally positive and think we are on a course away from self destruction. Xtinction rebellion is planning a massive standstill from 7 October in London! 

And DT's impeachment inquiry is a good sign too! And if (UK) Parliament keeps on kicking ass like they did since the summer break I'm hopeful.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Leela Corman

I too feel like we're not on a course to Self-Destruction, though that may be my inability to accept it if we are. But, I think we're pulling through. It just feels like that - pulling. It feels like dragging a ball and chain right now. There's forward movement but it's slow and tortuous. I mean that personally and on larger scales. S L O G.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Rosario

https://www.ft.com/content/e481f0be-e3de-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/peru-vizcarra-dissolves-congress-anti-corruption-push-191001010733629.html

So our good and decent President Martín Vizcarra shut down the corrupt Congress...But our hope was short-lived...Martin was suspended. The rats alluded moral incapacity. And now vice-president Mercedes Aráoz (female Francis Underwood) assumed the presidency...

Now everyone demands a coup d'etat. 

way to enter the CF season here 😢 

UPDATE: apparently that Mercedes clown is going to jaaaill!!! xD stay tuned!! 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 6
  • SAD 1

Sam K
8 hours ago, Rosario said:

https://www.ft.com/content/e481f0be-e3de-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/peru-vizcarra-dissolves-congress-anti-corruption-push-191001010733629.html

So our good and decent President Martín Vizcarra shut down the corrupt Congress...But our hope was short-lived...Martin was suspended. The rats alluded moral incapacity. And now vice-president Mercedes Aráoz (female Francis Underwood) assumed the presidency...

Now everyone demands a coup d'etat. 

way to enter the CF season here 😢 

UPDATE: apparently that Mercedes clown is going to jaaaill!!! xD stay tuned!! 

Such a move wouldn't be permitted here, but to my limited understanding, Vizcarra was entirely within his rights by dissolving Congress.  How can they justify not following the order?

Leela Corman

WHEN DOES IT END.

Christian

Welcome to a new mature world.

Drama.

Drama everywhere.

• THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 4

Ingun

I don't know how this is evolving in other places, but I read today how they are testing VR-technology for helping young people here in Norway (testing in one place so far) to practice on situations they struggle with or that are difficult due to anxiety, psychosis and more. They are testing different treatments with VR-technology based on cognitive therapy that strengthens a persons skills/assets? (bad translation maybe). Handling or mastering their social life is crucial for the healing and different situations can be practised in this way. They are testing it now and it will be ready for use from 2020.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

Does anyone think we just exited a Nexus in early October? I had a few year changing choices to make at least.

Plus the extinction rebellion's protests came up again. They really remind me of the 60s Counterculture.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sam K

What Turkey is doing in Rojava with American complicity angers me to a degree that I haven't felt in years.  And given all that's happened in the past few years, that's saying quite a lot.

WolfAmethyst
7 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Does anyone think we just exited a Nexus in early October?

YES! Globally and close to home, a lot of people sure are feeling explosively angry about various things these days. (myself included, I'll admit)  
I'm guessing the early October nexus was about how we choose to channel that anger (both globally, and in our own individual lives), and whether for a constructive (positive pole) / destructive (negative pole)  purpose.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM
44 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

I'm guessing the early October nexus was about how we choose to channel that anger (both globally, and in our own individual lives), and whether for a constructive (positive pole) / destructive (negative pole)  purpose.

Interesting Amethyst, I got that it might be a Nexus for exploring our reactions to Surprises that intercept our Expected Momentum (through outrage or consideration).

Which is intriguing because Anger and Surprise are emotional polarities according to Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Juni
12 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Does anyone think we just exited a Nexus in early October? I had a few year changing choices to make at least.

Plus the extinction rebellion's protests came up again. They really remind me of the 60s Counterculture.

I was wondering this myself. I've been tired? this week more than seems reasonable.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian
19 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Does anyone think we just exited a Nexus in early October? I

Yes.

God yes.

Sleep was all screwed up.  Stomach and intestines hate me but no fever or othrr sign of cold or flu.

Reaching for distraction.  Both kids needed a mental health day from school.  Tired more than usual.

Something was happening.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2