annali

Hi Everyone :)

annali

I'm Anna, originally from Germany but followed my way to one of the most liberal, greenest spots in the UK where I work in healthcare as a trainer at the moment.

I've always been interested in incarnation and the metaphysical but eventually came to the michael teachings a bit over a year ago when many people around me told me they were old souls while I felt very young at heart and had to find out why? Well, it turned out when I got my chart back... I'm actually an oldie (but goldie) too! 🙂

Since then (or even before) I got hooked up about all the intriguing insights Michael has to offer. I've definitely grown (and feel a bit older now :)) and I'd be happy to join and become a part of your community ❤️

It would also be nice to find some people from my Cadre/Entity (6/7) here. (Raise your hands)

Good to be here 

anna

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Kate

Cadre 6 Entity 5 🙂 some kind of a cousin then...? 🙂 Welcome 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 2

annali

Thank you all for the warm welcome 🙂

Mike Cleverly

Hello Annali and welcome!

I am from Bath and I work at the Royal United Hospital, and am now living about 15 miles away in Wiltshire. Nice to meet you!

I have a friend who is an Entity mate of mine who is from Germany. We are both also Sage cast Scholars! 

Hope to have lots of Michael chats in future. 👍 😀

Edited by Mike Cleverly

annali

@Rosario thank you 😃

@Mike Cleverly wow! What a coincidence! I work for the NHS in the Banes/Wiltshire (Swindon) area. Who knows.. maybe our paths have crossed before. 

Anyway, nice to meet you 😊