Troy

ENERGY REPORT - October 2019

Maureen
On 10/11/2019 at 11:17 AM, Troy said:

October 23rd - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This marks yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. For those spiraling further into Self-Destruction, this may be a window that offers a glimpse or clear picture of where that destruction is taking them.

I had a major "sorting and converging of data" dream last night so I think the Convergence has started.  💫  There was even more to the "sorting and converging" throughout the dream but here's a short excerpt from the middle.

Much more happened here which I’ve lost because I woke up and went back to sleep too many times. I do remember there were all these sorting dreams. Many screens with streams of data, in many different forms (like emails, etc, being filled in with missing chunks of data with different scripts, fonts, sizes, colours, lengths, some fresh and new looking, some quite old, etc.), being dropped into larger existing forms of data — so much so my mind couldn’t keep up with it.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Michèle

@Maureen I read that and thought: Convergence? But - are we at the end of October already? Yes, we are my love...

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

Thank goodness to all that voted Trudeau back in in Canada...

Now we need to get those renewable energy initiatives rolling, and a new voting system so this shit doesnt happen again.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Sam K

I'm certainly glad the Conservatives lost in Canada.  Of course, as long as the alternative is a milquetoast, liberal capitalist like Trudeau, the Right will continue to be empowered by the lack of any real Left to oppose them, but at least they were fended off this time.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nadine
On 10/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, Troy said:

October 23rd - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This marks yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. For those spiraling further into Self-Destruction, this may be a window that offers a glimpse or clear picture of where that destruction is taking them.

This Nexus is rolling over me like a bulldozer. So tired, so cloudy headed. A co-worker told me today she dreamed about sorting stuff in our storage all night. Typical Nexus dream. So, I'm happy this is a shift away from self-destruction, but I could really do without the tiredness and lack of concentration.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Diane

@NadineYes, i feel it too.  Yes, tired and cloudy headed, and so many dreams. Feel as though I am off in my own world.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Diane
On 10/22/2019 at 8:24 PM, Sam K said:

I'm certainly glad the Conservatives lost in Canada.

Yes, thank you.  Quite a relief.  

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Timothy J Sullivan

Yes, better Trudeau, Singh and May than the Conservatives at this moment in time. Although  significant challenges exist as the various regions of CANADA have their differences, and we (Canadians) need to reduce the polarizing/divisive tendencies and work for true collaboration and yes, compromise.  This won't be easy.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

annali
7 hours ago, Nadine said:

This Nexus is rolling over me like a bulldozer. So tired, so cloudy headed. A co-worker told me today she dreamed about sorting stuff in our storage all night. Typical Nexus dream. So, I'm happy this is a shift away from self-destruction, but I could really do without the tiredness and lack of concentration.

I feel the same. Last week I felt very powerful as if I could move mountains, in control, full of confidence and love.

For a few days now I've been having weird dreams, one night I also dreamed about sorting stuff the whole night through. I feel stressed out, tired, my mind is somewhere else. I don't drink enough (water), eat crap food and binge on Netflix series as long as I don't have to deal with myself and my emotions and I'm perfectly aware of my behaviour yet keep on doing it which is leaving me with anxiety and stress. The same also happened at the beginning of this month (just really out of control). This time I still feel positive, still WANT to move mountains and change the world to the better and feel a general positivity in people. As if something has changed in the world (compared to how it felt at the start of the month). 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Jeroen
9 hours ago, Nadine said:

I felt heavy exhaustion, anxiety, and frustration over certain aspects of my life prior to the Convergence. I have had some intense dreams, some of which were processing and sorting while other dreams consisted of what appeared to be contact with different people some of which I have not met in my life. This was over the nights prior to the convergence. Since yesterday, the first day of the Convergence time span, I have been feeling this sense of calm. Last night, I had a deep restful sleep and actually feel great today. I went to the chiropractor earlier to get adjusted and feel even better now. That state of calm has carried into today. I remember in some past convergences feeling that heavy exhaustion and foggy state of mind but this one is different. I get the sense that as a species we are continuing to move away from self-destruction.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

AnnaD

I think that we are moving closer to destruction. I have felt so much despair, more despair today for various reasons I am not going into here. None of which I can control. I am doing my utmost to control my part of this problem. But the problem is not being taken seriously. None of which I can impact or alter. I am doing my utmost to impact my part of this situation constructively. I am not contributing to this problem, I am doing everything I can - Vegan, I don't have kids, I walk to work, I don't do international travel. Others are perpetuating this problem, and the rest of us are condemned to living in their mess, in their apathy. I am choosing numbness to get me through this disappointment and grief. That way the grief can come in stages and I can fool myself that I have time, and that I can process this, in a controlled manner, in time.
That we all have time. Which I don't have, none of us have. I wish the destruction could be turned around by enough people caring, and I wish the trajectory of my Dad's quality of life could be healed.

• SAD 12

Sky Goldy

My dear Anna, it has been a very difficult week, I felt almost defeated as well ,but it takes a while before the good that we plant, so to speak, can grow, and transform the useless and stupid and disgusting . I plan to rest this weekend listen to Bach and strongly believe in miracles. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Evelin
16 hours ago, Maureen said:

This is literal. Like whole buildings, pin numbers, streets, relationships, etc.

My daughter this morning: "Is that building new?"

It's been there the entire year I've lived here and she's walked past it at least twice a week for a year. 😄

I suddenly feel like a brief relationship episode I clearly remember shaking me deeply didn't actually happen, but was a weird dream, instead...
I could sleep forever and dreams are like a mish-mash of at least 17 different series I can't keep track of, too many characters, too much going on, I'd rather sleep deeper than in the realm where my dream life happens! I usually enjoy dreams, remembering them and mining for meanings.

I don't feel depressed, though, instead I sense a gentler and more caring air, responding (instead of reacting from fear) seems easier to maintain, somehow.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Christian

The tiredness and distraction are thoroughly present.

Playing video games, earlier this week building an IKEA bed until 1 or 2 am then getting up at 530 to go to work.

But oddly calm.

Like stuff that is upsetting...i do feel upset but it is gone quickly.  Like I can't or don't want to hold on to it.

And my belt that I have had for over a decade has disappeared.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Evelin
14 minutes ago, Christian said:

Playing video games, earlier this week building an IKEA bed until 1 or 2 am then getting up at 530 to go to work.

Ooh, building IKEA stuff is my favorite form of therapy.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

I slept 11 hours on Monday! And been having difficulties remaining focused, keeping on top of things, reality felt so viscous and I couldn't get things done as quickly as I would have liked to. But on the plus side - I don't feel horrible 😂 

@Maureen Thank you for that snippet regarding convergences - it made me laugh, especially the sloppy part.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni
4 hours ago, Evelin said:

My daughter this morning: "Is that building new?"

It's been there the entire year I've lived here and she's walked past it at least twice a week for a year. 😄

I just has almost exactly this conversation with my spouse, with me  saying what the daughter did.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni
20 hours ago, Maureen said:

October 23rd - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This marks yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. For those spiraling further into Self-Destruction, this may be a window that offers a glimpse or clear picture of where that destruction is taking them.

From Troy on Nexus Experiences posted on March 19, 2010. Here is the excerpt on Convergences:

When a Convergence happens, Michael says it's usually marked by distractions, bizarre dreams, scattered energy, agitation, exhaustion, more sleep, etc. anything that keeps the Personality from "noticing" that realities are merging.  Supposedly, these mergings aren't always so smooth, so things that existed in another "universe" suddenly appear in "this one," and some things you always found familiar will suddenly not exist anymore. This is literal. Like whole buildings, pin numbers, streets, relationships, etc. Convergences happen when separate realities that had branched off at some point in the past are merged back together because they are no longer very different.  For instance, if you chose to pursue the piano in one reality, but chose to go to college in another, and 20 years later both versions of you are now married, has kids, and live in Vermont, those realities will merge and now that single reality will literally have "zippered" together the past so that you suddenly have piano skills and college credentials. Of course, as sloppy as these mergings can be, it is smooth enough that we don't even realize it most of the time.  Except sometimes... sometimes, we know SOMETHING is new, different.  And when we could SWEAR a building used to be on a street, or that your pin number was always a certain sequence, or that you know you knew someone who now doesn't seem to know you... we tend to write it off and go about our days.  Barring simple memory malfunction or insanity, those discrepancies were legitimate indicators of a shift in realities!

After a Convergence, there is a period marked by heightened energy, a sense of inspiration, enthusiasm, a sense of cohesiveness and direction because the momentum of two or more versions of you are now in full force!

I've been travelling, and just recently got back home, so it will be interesting to see what has changed, if anything. I'm also slightly jetlagged, so it's hard to separate that out from Convergence  fatigue. Messed up weird dreams though, and a minor cold right in th e middle as usual. At least one dream was me trying to get something cleaned out/straightened up with someone giving me helpful directions, but I got abruptly awakened out of that and was really cranky about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
20 hours ago, Maureen said:

Supposedly, these mergings aren't always so smooth, so things that existed in another "universe" suddenly appear in "this one," and some things you always found familiar will suddenly not exist anymore. This is literal.

Interrupted sleep, as always, but I feel more refreshed than I have for weeks... I hope this continues. I had a short dream about what goes on during a Convergence on the Astral and it made me laugh. It reminded me a bit of seeing behind the scenes of Santa's workshop. Sorry Personalities!!!  🥴

October 25, 2019:  There was some kind of “interrogation” going on as person by person would come into a room, one by one, and be questioned. It struck me as funny as the smallest of detail would be shocking to someone if it was off from what the questioner expected. The level of shock seemed out of proportion to the detail. This was all I ended up remembering from the whole night (but this was so funny and small I wanted to remember it) as I decided to let go of whatever I couldn’t easily remember as I’ve been so exhausted I needed my sleep. Let Essence do the work I thought!! Comment on content: It seemed to me this was about converging parallel selves getting to examine each other on the Astral, down to the minutest detail, and going through “shocked disputes” with each other when things didn’t add up to their satisfaction. Although it must be tough on each Personality, and I sympathize, it struck me as funny as the examples were these little tiny things that no one would usually care about in their day to day lives. I wondered how they ever got to a conclusive agreement and then realized that, d'uh, they don’t – that’s where these convergence anomalies come from. That made me smile even more. This is proof to me of how messy (…and funny) life is. 😜

• LIKE/LOVE 8

petra

I am Back online!!! My computer needed a new hard-drive and me too, 3 days without you guys, this Nexus is quite something. I have not been able to catch up yet with what was going on here on TLE, and kind of relearn how to use this computer ,its not the same, nor am I.

For the last 4 nights I had tones of dreams, I had this impulse to get very early to bed and when I woke up, I had slept 8 to 10 hours, remembering vividly a lot, which then let to hours going through those dreams with my waking mind, which led to all kinds of emotions and bodily reactions. 

I did not function properly in my own environment, like staring on my washing machine and not know what to do with it etc. stuff was not where I thought it supposed to be, I found stuff I never knew I had, I found myself in places where it eluded me why I am there, it started to freak me out, to put it mildly.

My Solar-Plexus region felt like all knotted up and pulsing, I couldn't eat much and gained 3 kilos.

Two people showed up that I hadn't contact with for decades, a guy from Africa, just standing on my doorstep. I got a call from a women in dire straits, I hardly remembered her name, which I was truly sorry for, it was so long ago. We could help her and as for some minor details, all is cool again for her.

I know its not done yet, but this one is hitting me with the broadsword in any way, hanging on to those positive Poles, if I got one I've got them all.

Cheers to everyone, glad I have you all back in a more tangible form!!!  

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Juni

I woke up super tired today and having dreamed about trying to find my way through a maze, with someone attempting to give me directions. Convergence still going strong

for me, apparently!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen
16 minutes ago, Juni said:

I woke up super tired today and having dreamed about trying to find my way through a maze, with someone attempting to give me directions. Convergence still going strong

for me, apparently!

Me too!! Painful body irritation body, from tip to toe, all night. So tired!!! I'm still scratching all over!! I had some amazing interesting dreams but I was so fucking tired I "went on strike" and didn't even try to write them down. We all need some relief!!  💫

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Wendy

I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck, though I slept almost 10 hours!  I had lots of dream activity but don't remember much, except I do remember waking up deliriously happy after one of them. 

I also had lots of body pain yesterday, of a type I used to have all the time but pretty much never now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9