Troy

ENERGY REPORT - October 2019

Rosario

I also had sorting dreams, both spikes of high and low energy, emotional release and many things happening... 

Today my uncle's older sister passed away from pulmonary cancer. And I learned the mom of a childhood friend is in metastasis too... 

Also the situation in Chile is so moving and inspiring. The protests have movilized all the country. Their chant : Chile woke up!! 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/chile-protests-million-bring-santiago-halt-191025223542333.html

❤️✊ This brings tears to my eyes

FB_IMG_1572114599919.jpg

FB_IMG_1572114603866.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 6

Juni
13 minutes ago, Rosario said:

I also had sorting dreams, both spikes of high and low energy, emotional release and many things happening... 

Today my uncle's older sister passed away from pulmonary cancer. And I learned the mom of a childhood friend is in metastasis too... 

Also the situation in Chile is so moving and inspiring. The protests have movilized all the country. Their chant : Chile woke up!! 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/chile-protests-million-bring-santiago-halt-191025223542333.html

❤️✊ This brings tears to my eyes

I'm sorry for your loss, @Rosario . Hugs, Entity mate!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen

Holy Shit!! I did not know this BEFORE TODAY!!! Is a this Nexus Convergence incident? or what???

REPORT: Mike Pence’s Brother, Rep. Greg Pence, Is On Committee Overseeing Closed Door Impeachment Inquiry Hearings

One member appointed to the House Foreign Affairs Committee by the Republican House Steering and Policy committees is Indiana GOP Representative for the 6th congressional district, first term Congressman Greg Pence—a businessman and US Marine Corps veteran. He is also Vice President Mike Pence’s older brother. The seat he holds now for Indiana was once occupied by his younger brother for 12 years.

MIke Pence with brother Greg Pence.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

Ditto on the feeling of aching all over alongside this ridiculous upload of hundreds of dreams overlapping that I cannot remember anything from.

I clearly see that this Convergence is Global and must involve a lot of versions of me converging in.

I asked my Essence which versions of me are merging and got "those that branched around August 2017, October 2017, September 2018 and February 2019."

When I visualize the branches since 2016 for the World, with the Divergences Michael has mapped out in the Energy Reports, I get a sense that these last few months of 2019 are crucial to permanently set in motion various paths.

This is what I see:

1. A 5 Year Descent of Breakdown into Unimaginable Global Dystopia and Political Regression results from collective feelings of all-consuming Anger, Futility and Apathy. [Branches in Nov 2018 (Shift to Dictatorship, probably on both the Clinton and Trump as US President-elect Paths).]

-

2. Russian Intervention in US & European Politics, as well as American & European Political Turbulence result in an Escalation of Civil War. This ensures Russia and China may rise as Global Superpowers, while America loses its stronghold. [Branches in Jul 2016 (3 Themes: Clinton's Assassination, Trump's Natural Death and Clinton's Election followed by Organized Alt-Right Violence), Nov 2016 (Realities where Hilary Clinton is US President and the response is Negative/Destructive), Feb 2017 (News of Russian Interference in USA and UK), Apr 2017 (check out the events that happened here for ISIS, USA, Venezuela and China), May 2017 (Trump's Foreign Travels to Saudi Arabia and Vatican City, Attacks on France's Election) and Sep 2017 (Concerns of Russian Influence on Germany's Election).]

-

3. Rather than Political Interference, Russia hacks Power Grids in North America and Europe and ensues a Power Outage across the regions, hoping to ensure its Victory as a Superpower this way. Naturally, this path will eventually merge with #2. [Branches in May 2017 (Attacks on Ukraine and Russia affect the rest of Europe)  and Jul 2018 (News of potential for Russian Cyberattacks on USA and Germany).]

-

4. Increased Focus on Breakthrough and Rapid Realizations of Global Crises spur Unity to bring an active shift away from the Infinite Soul, towards an RBE and True Democracy. [Branches in Feb 2016 (towards Peaceful Humanitarianism), Nov 2016 (Realities where Hilary Clinton is US President and the response is Positive/Constructive), Nov 2018 (Shift to Leadership) and Sep 2019 (Meaningful Global Movements from the Extinction Rebellion & Political Revolutions).]

-

5. People continue to be Complacent, Wait for Intervention to Save the Planet, or Brace for Impact- allowing the potential for IS Manifestation to stay steady or rise. It's anyone's guess what crisis may come of this. Climate Change? War? Power Outage? Consciousness Revolution? Pandemic? Meteor Impact? Fossil Fuel Shortages? Economic Collapse? ET Revelation? [Branches in Feb 2016 (towards "More of The Same"), Nov 2016 (Realities where Hilary Clinton is US President and the response is Mild) and Sep 2019 (towards Quietude or Self-Destruction).]

So uh... yeah looks like we're in one of the best-case scenarios.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ckaricai

Another anecdote for the current nexus. I had a bizarre dream a couple days ago. It was full of random weirdness involving babies falling from the sky, dogs hungry for baby flesh and alien babies with regenerative powers. Bizarre.  I was Very exhausted for several days. And today I went looking for two extra springform cake pans that disappeared. So a four layer cake is now a regular ole boring two layer cake. Not only could I not find them but my family insisted I’ve never ever had four cake pans. They thought I was nuts for insisting there should be four pans. I’m kinda upset about it. I’ve apparently not had those extra two pans for a few years now. I really really hope they turn up eventually. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Juni

Oh, hey, here come the body aches! This suuuuucks!

• SAD 6

Rosario

❤️🙏 Ohh @Juni... Same here! Sudden body aches, tiredness and cold symptoms. I even felt somewhat detached from my body. Hope it's over soon... HUGS!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 2

Juni
9 minutes ago, Rosario said:

❤️🙏 Ohh @Juni... Same here! Sudden body aches, tiredness and cold symptoms. I even felt somewhat detached from my body. Hope it's over soon... HUGS!! 

Hugs back, and same! Yes, came on very abruptly along with massive sudden fatigue last night--one minute fine, the next I could hardly hold my toothbrush.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Evelin
1 hour ago, Juni said:

Oh, hey, here come the body aches! This suuuuucks!

Indeed. Hello, migraine, my old friend...

Veeeeeery quiet hugs to all who need them.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Maureen

I just saw this on Jane Roberts/Seth Quotes on Facebook. I believe this must be what's happening when I feel "hormonal"... "off" and my temperature rises, etc. I have felt these shifts my whole life, even as a child, getting high fevers for "no reason". I told a psychic/friend of mine years ago (in my 20's) that I felt I went through these physical shifts as a way to navigate change in my life. So, a lot of change = a lot of "symptoms". I'll bet this goes on all the time with all of us but is elevated when we go through a Nexus. 

"The body maintains its vitality not only through the physical motion and agility that you perceive, but by microscopic agility, and actions within microseconds, that you do not perceive. There is as much motion, stimulation, and reaction in the interior bodily environment as the body meets through its encounters with the exterior environment. The body must now and then “flush its systems out,” run through its repertoire, raise its temperature (pause), activate its hormonal actions more strongly. In such ways it keeps its system of immunities clear. That system operates always. To some extent, it is a way that the body distinguishes between self and nonself."

"In certain fashions (underlined), that system also keeps the body from squandering its energies, preserving biological integrity. Otherwise it would be as if you did not know where your own house began or ended, and so tried to heat the entire neighborhood. So some indispositions “caused by viruses” are accepted by the body as welcome triggers, to clean out that system, and this applies to your present indispositions."

—Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment Volume1 Chapter 6: Session 906, March 6, 1980

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

Ingun
On 10/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, Troy said:

As October progresses, those who are spiraling into Self-Destruction will likely continue to do so until there is either an implosion or explosion. An implosion would be self-contained and affect only those within that spiral of Self-Destruction. An explosion would be an effort to take as many down as possible with the destruction. At this point, the probabilities are too close to call one as being more likely than the other, but we know from experience that most collective Self-Destruction events do tend to explode

The news has lately had so many examples of Self-destruction events that has turned into explosion. So much violence too.

I've had my days with restless sleep and a dreamworld that I can't remember almost anything from even if I tried to. But it felt as there was very interesting and good things going on. Basically an overload of information, and in a way it's like it's happening to me, but at the same time it's as if I'm in the next room hearing and seeing it all from there.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Crystal

My friends and I have all been having weird and/or interesting dreams. I had one last night that involved being invited into a Sephora-type store that sold cosmetics and stick-on face crystals - by RuPaul! That was quite a fun dream. I did have a sparkly dream face. (Nice because in real life I can't just go out to work with stick-on face art!)

The night before that I had a dream where I was very insistent that I wanted a new kitten and it had to be a PUREBRED that I was willing to shop and pay $BigBucks for. I wonder if there was an Alternate Crystal I merged with or something that liked buying pets. Because I have four cats and don't want any more (four is all I can handle! Two are special needs seniors = $$$), all my cats come from shelters (except for the tamed former feral) and I'd be drummed out of my social circle with EXTREME prejudice if I shopped rather than adopted.

Self-destruction - where I am in CA the fires are raging out of control. Just got a text from a friend saying she is all packed and prepared to evacuate. I'm safe where I am, but power is intermittently going out near me (gym, Starbucks, grocery store).

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Ingun

I'm listening to Byron Katie videos on YouTube lately. I've done it before, but I'm in a different place with myself than the first times I listened to her. I enjoy listening to her because I love questioning my thoughts, beliefs and assumptions.... and more.

Below's a link to many uploaded talks I just found today.

https://m.youtube.com/user/alwaysinthenow/videos

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle

I just realised something that i somehow hadn't put together before. As some of you might know it really bugs me how it's often so difficult for me to make decisions and move to directions unless i subconsciously feel it's the thing i want. So i procrastinate a lot and have a thousand plans and do very little (and then i can make a sudden big move with zero hesitation, but it happens way less).
I just realised that even if i made a decision, i could converge back up with a different version of me that made a different decision. So it might not really matter that much at all even if i took a side step here and there, it could be enriching only, not diminishing. Life Could be like a game.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

WolfAmethyst
On 10/11/2019 at 11:17 AM, Troy said:

October 23rd - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This marks yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a large scale. For those spiraling further into Self-Destruction, this may be a window that offers a glimpse or clear picture of where that destruction is taking them.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER OCTOBER:

WHAT DID I CONTRIBUTE TODAY -  simply ask, “CAN THIS MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?” This applies to choices and actions

Yeah... BOOOOOOOOO!  Lock him up!  Lock him up! 🤣 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 5

Evelin
13 hours ago, Maureen said:

So, a lot of change = a lot of "symptoms". I'll bet this goes on all the time with all of us but is elevated when we go through a Nexus. 

@Maureen, thank you for posting this, I just re-realized migraine is my way of a restart or a reset, even.

Since divorce my immune system has been out of whack, this past year I've crawled through several viruses without a proper fever... I much prefer two days of deliriously high fever to a week spent at the edge of fever when you're not getting worse, but not getting better, either! So I guess a migraine is my tired body's way to "clean house" without a fever.

As to the Nexus, I did feel something seriously shift yesterday evening. I feel an even deeper gentleness.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 10/24/2019 at 2:08 PM, Maureen said:

After a Convergence, there is a period marked by heightened energy, a sense of inspiration, enthusiasm, a sense of cohesiveness and direction because the momentum of two or more versions of you are now in full force!

Oh boy, could I ever use the energy of two mes! So tired this week.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 10/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, Rosario said:

Thank you for the link, @Rosario. I have a friend who lives in Santiago. I haven't been able to contact her, so I'm a little worried. There hasn't been as much news on what's happening as I would like, so it's good to have a resource where I can learn more.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Miizle
1 hour ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Oh boy, could I ever use the energy of two mes! So tired this week.

I was thinking the same, but then i started wondering, if two tired mes would just make one super farking tired me 😆😳 Because whatever is merging up with the me i know aren't in for a treat, haha.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 7

Juni

Yesterday I had the legitimately weirdest Nexus experience I've ever had. 
 We've been travelling recently and since we are trying to move toward more Zero Waste stuff, we have two small glass jars of refillable dental floss-one has a pattern on it and one doesn't.
I had packed the one with the pattern as that one had most recently been refilled, and the other one was almost empty. I distinctly remember packing it to go home , too, when we were getting ready to check out. 
When I unpacked once home, I was unable to find it anywhere. The plain one was there, however.
I figured it was just a casualty of  packing/unpacking and didn't think anything more of it, figuring it had just gotten lost somehow. I  made a point of moving things around on the shelf it normally inhabits, but no, nothing.  Just the plain container. So I used that for the last few days.
We even had a conversation about it, me asking my spouse if they'd seen it . They said no.
Except last night, the patterned one was suddenly there, on the usual shelf, along with the other one.
I asked my spouse about it, and they swore it had been there the entire time.
But it wasn't. I know it wasn't. I took that shelf apart to make sure it wasn't hiding behind something else.

This is a tiny glass medicine cabinet shelf, the kind that is built into a wall, it's maybe two inches wide and a foot long. It's basically impossible to lose something on it.    
To make things even weirder, my spouse insisted that the patterned jar was the one that had been there, and they'd been unable to find the plain one for the same days I couldn't find the patterned one.  When we'd been having the conversation, they thought I'd been asking about the plain one, since that was the one that was missing for them.
Then yesterday, there they both are.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 6

petra

Ha, @Juni, and everyone else who had similar experiences, today I found a pair of purple socks (and I love purple) brand-new, my size and nobody living with me had an explanation where the socks and other stuff I found in the last view days came from, and the stuff just shows up clearly visible, when I open up a drawer or the wardrobe , that I had opened up just yesterday, unfreakingbelivable!!!

The last day of the Nexus, and my CD-Player insists on telling me NO DISC, wtf, I loaded the thing with sooo many disks and it won't play, it is one thing to have started this Nexus with needing a new hard-drive for my computer, but a total different ballgame, to have NO DISC.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

Well if we're talking about nexus shenanigans, my sister told me today that she broke her leg on her ski trip and had to use a cast earlier this year.

Of which I remember nothing of. She and our dad laughed at me and told me I must be off in my own world.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 8

Miizle

I haven't noticed any nexus surprises as of yet, although i was kind of hoping the garden would have miraculously weeded itself 😅 Oh well, i did a fair bit there today for a change, and got to be amused by my simplistic stupidity when only afterwards realised i had just had a several hours' exercise session as a bonus; of course i knew gardening is exercise but i just hadn't realised i was exercising (it felt more like exorcism, haha.)

And i mean weeding in my garden is not picking little things off crouching down, it's pitchfork and bulldozer (okay just pitchfork but both would do).

I have to say one thing exiting this nexus, though, which is different, is that the house is pretty clean and tidy. It didn't unfortunately happen by itself, either, but happened nevertheless. Maybe my converging me is a bit more on top of things. Here's hoping anyways!

BTW do we know how many branches are merging?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

@Juni that reminds me of a time when i "lost" my phone charger, only to have it reappear exactly where it was supposed to be, covered in dust, too, so it "had been there" the whole time. And i actually moved all the cords to make sure it wasn't one of them when i was looking, so it should have had at least fingerprints on it...

It's really nice to know the explanation to these things, though, isn't it; you feel a little less crazy, and think others are a little less crazy, too, with their ludicrous claims.
Although i have to say i enjoyed blaming the house elves.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 10/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, Crystal said:

Self-destruction - where I am in CA the fires are raging out of control. Just got a text from a friend saying she is all packed and prepared to evacuate. I'm safe where I am, but power is intermittently going out near me (gym, Starbucks, grocery store).

Stay safe! That whole thing looks awful, and I just heard on the news that they are expecting the winds to kick back up. Do you have somewhere to go if you have to evacuate?

• LIKE/LOVE 1