Troy

ENERGY REPORT - October 2019

Nadine

Weirdly enough, while I'm currently rather exhausted and depressed, my dreams have been super playful and relaxing, with me being on a beach vacation or having a party. Go figure 🤷‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
11 hours ago, Ingun said:

Except from that I have a very peaceful time, but also noticing in which ways thoughts can be violent in very subtle ways. Inspired by Byron Katie. 

@Ingun, your comment made me remember this Seth quote I saw today.  ♥

"Any strong emotion carries within it far more energy than, say, that required to send a rocket to the moon."  

NoPR Chapter 5: Session 625, November 1, 1972

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun
5 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Ingun, your comment made me remember this Seth quote I saw today.  ♥

"Any strong emotion carries within it far more energy than, say, that required to send a rocket to the moon."  

NoPR Chapter 5: Session 625, November 1, 1972

Thanks @Maureen for the Seth quote. 

I also enjoy the Seth quotes when I log into fb now and then.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Rosario

ok, this Full Moon feels quite powerful! My dreams have been super eclectic, and I'm having more dizziness as usual around these times.

I wonder if an energy shift is going on...

On 11/10/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ingun said:

I've had dreams about the Instinctive Center, violence and anger by 2 harsh men beating up a third one while I was cleaning in the same room and aware of what was going on.

I continue with some more clearing on my self which is a more or less regular thing.... using imagination to explore and look at things in the chakras and aura, and use creative and playful visualizations to make changes and updates.

Except from that I have a very peaceful time, but also noticing in which ways thoughts can be violent in very subtle ways. Inspired by Byron Katie. 

Me too, imagination and visualization are big parts of my own self-care :') I love my inner sanctuary-playground!! I'm doing daily healing meditations and it's helped with my flu...it's mostly gone by now ❤️  I hope to go back to my morning yoga practice in the next days. I miss doing an hour or more after waking up. 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Juni

Same, regarding dreams. Alyssa Milano showed up in mine last night for a pep talk. I have  no familiarity with her work, really. Also feel super odd but symptoms are vague. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3