Miizle

The Sirius star system

Miizle

So, the planet where the human sentience began is consistently referred to as "Sirius", even if that is the star of the Sirius star system. Do I remember correctly perhaps having read that there is no names for the planets around Sirius because they haven't been discovered by our scientists yet? I looked into the science of the star systmes a long time ago (before TLE), and i remember that it didn't really seem like there was anything remotely inhabitable there.
What do we know about that solar system? And the planet we came from??
Also, what's happening there now....?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

There is a session in which Michael spoke about the idea that the system isn't inhabitable. Try a search for "Sirius" and you may come across it. Be aware that much of the content that references Sirius won't show up in a search unless you are a member of the Fringe & Whackadoodle Studies Club.  

There ARE public sessions available in which Sirius is mentioned. I think other channels have received info about the Sirius system as a point of origin, so the Sirius angle isn't entirely Whackadoodle in the Michael world. However, most Michael info related to that origin is hidden behind the F&W Club wall here because it's fantastical and really difficult to validate. 

The inhabitants of the original planet no doubt had a name for it. No one has ever asked MIchael about the name of the planet. While it's possible to ask, the channel may not be able to get a name through, even assuming it's something pronounceable or spellable. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

petra

@Miizle  The book, by Robert Temple "The Sirius Mystery" from the early 70ies, and the knowledge of the Dogon tribe from Mali Africa, referred to, is an interesting read, as well as from The Vigilant Citizen, "The Mysterious Connection between Sirius and Human History".

And YES, more questions to ask Michael!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

petra

I just read 20111223 Sirius System Too Young? and 20111121 Human Timeline Project.

The information, as DianeHB already mentioned then, is contradicting, when it comes to the climate of the 3 Planets inhabitable in the Sirius System.

Michael gives us 3 Planets inhabitable, they could differ in climate?

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Michèle
14 hours ago, petra said:

@Miizle  The book, by Robert Temple "The Sirius Mystery" from the early 70ies, and the knowledge of the Dogon tribe from Mali Africa, referred to, is an interesting read, as well as from The Vigilant Citizen, "The Mysterious Connection between Sirius and Human History".

And YES, more questions to ask Michael!

Thank you for the reference @petra, I will try and get hold of the book!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle

@petra Looking at the Robert Temple book online, there is an updated 1998 edition: "Updated with 140 pages of new scientific evidence that solidifies the hypothesis that the KGB, CIA, and NASA attempted to suppress." Awesome!

I'll see if i can find a copy somewhere. This seems like an interesting read as he is actually trying to put together a scientifically sound case with anthropological and historical evidence. That's great. I'm not very much interested in any kind of fantastical stuff at the moment, apart from within the context of Michael studies within the scrutiny of TLE. Man i love how fact based this community aims to be; there is some merit to the whimsical new age culture, but really very little when you actually want to know...

@Janet Thanks! I was reading some stuff about Sirius with the search, which actually prompted my question. There was more though that i haven't read yet, so possible there are more answers there. I just couldn't kept reading at this point as i've been struggling with anxiety for the past few days and there is only so much i dare to take in. My curiosity was too much though, so i posed the question 🙂
I also had a friend of mine asking what i thought about the theory of the human race being engineered, and it bothered me to be unspecific about the planet especially if they would come up with more questions 😄
I don't currently have access to the F&W club but as soon as i manage to reinstate my income stream i shall finally pay for the membership.

But from what @petra said above, it seems that there are some clarifications that would need to be asked in future sessions.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

@Miizle  In a session from Janet 20170319 Our Human Integer, Michael says Bigfoot/Dogon.

Geraldine mentioned at the end of the session 20111223 Sirius System to young? that she read in Wiki, about "The Sirius Mystery" without mentioning the author.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle
On 10/15/2019 at 6:03 AM, petra said:

@Miizle  In a session from Janet 20170319 Our Human Integer, Michael says Bigfoot/Dogon.

Geraldine mentioned at the end of the session 20111223 Sirius System to young? that she read in Wiki, about "The Sirius Mystery" without mentioning the author.

I've read a bit about the Dogon people, and it does seem very interesting indeed.
I can't really understand why Michael would say Bigfoot/Dogon (as interchangeable terms?), as as i understand it "Dogon" is the name of the tribe in Mali who believes humans were brought here from Sirius and altered by amphibian aliens, that they call Nommo. Now, our caretakers would have been there, but I don't know if a race looking like them is part of the Dogon mythology. They certainly are very far from amphibian. Was this perhaps the 2nd race, as Michael has stated that the starships were owned by another race and not the bigfoot caretakers? Do we know who they were and what they looked like?

(I guess this is more of a locked section stuff, I just really can't afford the memberships right now. Can't wait to get to them at some point.) 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

petra

@Miizle I have also no idea why Michael used Bigfoot/Dogon, it is intriguing though. It was a session from Janet, and I don't know if she asked further questions about it?