avi

hi hi hi!!!!!!

avi

hi everyone!!!! i'm so happy to be here. i first learned of Michael in 2016 from a friend who also intro'd me to TLE (I can't find her @ for some reason 🤔). i'm quite nervous posting for the first time but there's so much info and i've been getting stuck on where exactly to get started in regards to the teachings and what I learned from having my chart channeled. I'm a sage-cast priest young soul level 7 

i've already learned so much about myself and in a period of my life where i really want to grow and change some patterns and the teachings are helping a lot, i just need to fight that overwhelmed feeling like "where the hell do i start?!" haha. so i figured i'd just start by posting here...

happy to have this community and these teachings. thank you troy and everyone here for building this:) 

Edited by avi
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Bogi

Hi @avi

glad you are here.

Since you mentioned it, I went to your profile and saw that it was channelled by S. Hoodwin. 

Maybe you want to get another profile by Troy too. 

Although Hoodwin´s and Troy´s cadre numbers differ, but since he put you into cadre 1, your soul age might be older than what was channeled.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

avi

Thank you @NickF🤗

Thank you, I'm happy to be here @Bogi Ah, he actually channeled my cadre as 3/2 but @CurvyWords said that would be 1/2 in Troy's system (I think!). So I changed it on here. I'm still learning that aspect of the teachings so I might get it channeled again in the next few months as you suggested for clarity 

I've attached the chart for reference since I might be completely off lol

michael chart - WashingtonAviance.pdf

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

Hi Avi,

It is good to have you here. I imagine that your soul age is old, since you are wanting to read these esoteric teachings, and I wonder if you are from C1E7 which is the entity that @CurvyWords is in, and I am in. I probably have it wrong, but it is interesting validating all of your profile information, and getting a profile from Troy is worth it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

Ahh I can't believe I'm just seeing this! You guys @avi is like a little sister to me and such a sweet soul! It can't help to get a chart from Troy as well, I feel pretty validated in my chart from Shepard but I do plan on getting one from Troy one day just to see if there's any discrepancies. Channeling isn't a science but ultimately the most important part about your chart is seeing what you resonate with and Michael teaches that validation is key to everything.

Anyway I'm glad you're around sis and I can't wait to see how you continue to blossom and grow!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Cheryl Varner

Hi Avi, It's nice to meet you and so nice to see you here.  I found the teachings about 1986 and immediately felt as if I had found exactly what I was looking for.  I had already left the Catholic church and was looking for a more spiritual teaching.  Actually two friends both named Michael found MFM and loaned it to me after they read it.  I've never looked back and have found so much of value in the teaching.

Take care!

Cheryl

old 4 scholar cast warrior

• LIKE/LOVE 4

avi

Thank youuu Ree. And yes, I'm not too worried about the soul age aspect. I'll probably have it channeled again at some point just to see 😊 @AnnaD

Hiii @Cheryl Varner! That's so cool that you've been studying the teachings and that 2 friends named Michael introduced you:) I'm really happy to learn with and from you all 😌

• LIKE/LOVE 2

avi

hey yall, I asked how long I've been a student and for more details on my soul age (in a wonderful/tear-inducing/weight-lifting session with Michael via the amazing @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)...which was also my first time speaking with Michael EEEEK 🥺😄)

they said that my technical soul age is 5th Mature (i think they also said manifesting young which makes sense bc I work in young industries lol and also why i resonated with a lot of the 7th young material I've found on the internetsss). so thank you @Bogi @AnnaD @CurvyWordsfor influencing me to verify! i can be in the -faith pole pretty often with my spiritualist attitude 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 4

CurvyWords

@avi That makes a LOT more sense. I suspected you might just be manifesting Young because you care waaaay too much about others and our responsibility to one another to not have that Mature Soul viewpoint. I'm glad you had an great session, @Nick Sweeney (Babylove) is amazing!

• LIKE/LOVE 1