Jean-François Lozevis

So few cadres

Jean-François Lozevis

I wonder why charts are on so few cadres, like a dozen. There should 1000000 cadres on our beloved Earth. It is really amazing and a little bit suspicious.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Sarah

Because most of the Michael Students are concentrated within a few Cadres. There wouldn't be much point in putting up lots of information on the others, as few people would look at them.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

petra

@Jean-François Lozevis  Question to You, do you have any idea at all, how many hours of channeling it would take to get 1000000 cadres mapped?

I would appreciate if You could explain to me, more in depth, the "suspicious"part you are mentioning, cause I don't really get what You mean with that?

Bobby
1 hour ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

I wonder why charts are on so few cadres, like a dozen. There should 1000000 cadres on our beloved Earth. It is really amazing and a little bit suspicious.

Well, considering that Michael only has an agreement to teach our Energy Ring (the one following theirs) which consists of only 12 Cadres, that could be most of it since we're likely only asking about people who are in our Energy Ring.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Katie Zamudio Shoup
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Well, considering that Michael only has an agreement to teach our Energy Ring (the one following theirs) which consists of only 12 Cadres, that could be most of it since we're likely only asking about people who are in our Energy Ring.  

What if you are outside of the Michael agreed Energy Ring but still found these teachings and ask for your chart?.... like how do I know if I am in the 12 cadre E.Ring or not (w/o a chart)? I can see how that would be confusing or even suspicious. 

Mike Cleverly

Another reason is that Michael doesn't number them 20,21,22... or 501,502,503... or 100001,100002,100003, they just use the numbers 1 to 12, because there are only 12 cadres in an energy ring.

If you ask Michael to tell you which number energy ring the cadre is from they will tell you, along with higher structure numbers. Here is a quick description of those larger structures:

Sentient Structure:

1000+ Essences (or sparks) = 1 Entity

7 Entities = 1 Cadre

12 Cadres = 1 Energy Ring

12 Rings = 1 Sphere

12 Spheres = 1 Arrangement

12 Arrangements = 1 Composition

12 Compositions = 1 Harmony

(up to) 7 Harmonies = 1 Design

1 Design = 1 Entire Sentient Species

1 Harmony = approx. 16,257,024,000

From HERE

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

Michèle

Even within our energy ring, Michael doesn't have a teaching agreement with every cadre.

But of course, you can ask for a chart of anybody from any cadre/ anywhere.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Michèle
2 hours ago, Katie Zamudio Shoup said:

What if you are outside of the Michael agreed Energy Ring but still found these teachings and ask for your chart?.... like how do I know if I am in the 12 cadre E.Ring or not (w/o a chart)? I can see how that would be confusing or even suspicious. 

If you are attracted to these teachings, chances are very high that you are in a cadre that has a teaching agreement, but it's not a necessity - Free Will.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Connor

The vast majority of Michael's students come from a single Energy Ring: Harmony 1, Composition 1, Arrangement 1, Sphere 2, Energy Ring 2. Our energy ring. If Michael resonates strongly with you, the likelihood that you are from this Energy Ring is high. The likelihood is high that most, if not all, of the familiars in your life are from our Energy Ring. When you ask for information about someone, it is also highly likely that person is from our same Energy Ring. Usually it is unnecessary for Michael to confirm the Harmony, Composition, Arrangement, Sphere, etc. It would be like adding your continent, planet, star system, and galaxy to your return address every time you mail a letter.

That said, if you think you or someone else is from a different Sphere, or Composition, or Harmony, you can always ask Michael for that clarification, and they will provide it.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Colleen

My problem is the number of well known people who are purported to be in our energy ring.  There are well over 100,000 different rings. It strains credibility to think people like Obama, Clinton, Michael Jackson, Nelson Mandela, Eckhart Tolle, Cate Blanchett, JRR Tolkein, Prince Harry, and everyone running for president are in our energy ring. The population of New York City is large enough for 8 energy rings.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Id like to mention a few things to perhaps offer depth of layer to the lack of credibility for celebrities being in our Energy Ring:

First off, anyone nowadays can be a celebrity. Underneath the celebrity status a person is just a human being. They're just a human being seen by a lot of other Human Beings.

Technically speaking, that would make Troy a celebrity too haha.

Secondly, consider that all those Celebrities are only famously known in this set of parallels. In other parallels, they may be run of the mill joes and jills like us, or pursuing different careers, living in different areas etc.

Perhaps they've just established agreements to contribute to our bundle of parallels and that's all.

Lastly, Michael is not the only Teacher from their Cadre. There are 6 others.

Although Michael teaches all of our Energy Ring, not everyone in our Ring even wants to learn from Michael. Plus, they can choose to learn from the other 6 Entities in their Cadre as well, as they would also teach our Energy Ring.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bobby
7 hours ago, Colleen said:

My problem is the number of well known people who are purported to be in our energy ring.  There are well over 100,000 different rings. It strains credibility to think people like Obama, Clinton, Michael Jackson, Nelson Mandela, Eckhart Tolle, Cate Blanchett, JRR Tolkein, Prince Harry, and everyone running for president are in our energy ring. The population of New York City is large enough for 8 energy rings.

Also consider, they're known to you because they're English speaking.  There are multiple billions of people on the planet who aren't primarily English speaking.  How many celebrities do you know from there?  Probably not many.  Not because there aren't any but because that isn't your culture.  The media "here" plays a big role in how we define a celebrity whereas in other parts of the world where our media doesn't play as big a role, other factors may drive "celebrity status."

This sounds like a burning issue you'd like Michael to address so I would invite you to ask 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy
21 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

It looks like others have addressed this already and they are saying what I would say. Most people are going to ask about the significant players in their lives and those people asking are going to be Michael Students, which means they are from the primary group of 12 Cadres that Michael teaches, and if someone is significant to them, even if a celebrity, they will likely be from that set of Cadres.

12 hours ago, Colleen said:

It is really good to be questioning things like this because it can seem borderline "cleopatra syndrome," but the bottom line is that we are making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. 

If we think of celebrity as meaning something special or "better than," then it is much easier to get suspicious of the name-dropping in our Cadres, but it just doesn't work that way in the greater scheme of things. They are just people.

And on a practical note, there aren't really that many celebrities in our Energy Ring compared to the sheer number of celebrities that exist now or across history.

Another consideration is that many from our Energy Ring are participating in pivotal events because there are themes of interest for every Energy Ring. Ours just happens to be in pivotal events and always has been. We happen to be of the oldest Energy Ring on the planet so we have our fingers in everything, but other Energy Rings have been and will be at the forefront of changes in their own time.

We also have to consider that celebrity has become a very broad thing now. We didn't used to have so many celebrities in so many different fields. We now have celebrities in nearly every arena of life. There are going to be many celebrities of some sort and some status from every entity, cadre, and energy ring if we look for them. Many celebrities are completely unknown to one set of the masses but beloved to other masses around the world. Those celebrities would likely be from the Energy Rings that celebrate them.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jean-François Lozevis

I'm already happy and grateful that this forum is so active. After reading all your quotes, I believe that the cadre number is just a kind of category and that multiple cadres can have the same category. I would appreciate if anyone could ask Michael about this question. Or maybe it was already done but you did not tell it in your comments.

• LIKE/LOVE 2