Troy

COMMUNITY CHECK-IN: Let's Snap Out Of It Together

Jeroen

On 11/4/2019 at 3:42 PM, Troy said:

I am overwhelmed, paralyzed, and depressed. If I had a tangible and specific reason for it, I think I might be more capable of navigating this, but with no obvious or direct reason, it just feels like I need to be as still as possible and let it all pass by me until it is gone.

@Troy I can relate to this too. I have been going into this deep heavy sleep and waking up feeling the need to rest more. I rarely seem to be able to get enough rest to be truly rested. Sometimes I wake up early morning and feel what I can best describe as this dense energy around me. I often feel down too. It is a manageable state but exhausting. It is strange because during the first few days of the Nexus convergence, I actually felt calm and reasonably well but then the exhaustion returned.

What has been helping me is to get out into the forest more and connect to Earth, nature and wildlife. This helps improve my state of mind and energy level significantly. I try to make time for that each day. Humor helps too. Keeping up with the contact with other people is another thing that is helping me.

I think what frustrates me the most in terms of my personal life is that I feel my exhaustion inhibits my desire to work more on the things that I feel passionate about in life. It is like all I want to do is just rest all the time. Despite these challenges in life, I do feel that my ability to adapt has improved significantly compared to earlier in life.

Here is a hug, love, and support for each of you here.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

petra

@Troy and all of TLE, I have consumed and contemplated, what was shared so far on this thread.

We all care deeply for Life and Life for us seems to be under attack from the moment it sprang, going all the way back to our origins.

There is a very deep sensitivity in us all, when Life in any way gets trampled upon, and when our outcry's and actions lead seemingly nowhere.

To withstand an unnecessary, totally crazed up time, like the one we experience and find ourselves in, right now, asks nearly to much to comprehend, no wonder we start to give in.

It never happened on such a big scale, 7 something Billion effecting everything, mama mia!

However anyone on TLE, thinks, feels and acts, has my compassion and understanding.

The question that I ask myself is, what are the consequences of my thoughts, feelings and actions?

If I let myself drown....now what?

The first three Cadres of our Energy-Ring, who started the journey, stand for: initiators, inspirers, pioneers, questioners, insight-givers, facilitators, nurturers, integrators,  peacemakers.

I do not want to give up on this, even if we are only around 20000 Souls strong, me thinks a lot of times in turning points of history we are all here in full force, because somehow it makes a difference.

Funny enough my True Study (9 Pillars Report) is turning points in history.

I want to leave you with my own True Gift (9 Pillars Report) and me thinks we all have this Gift:

"We see that your courage is exemplified in your OPTIMISM. You do not take Optimism lightly, but when you call upon Optimism, you are calling upon an ancient strength. This is your willingness to remember, that your greatest endeavors were from sustaining Optimism, even when you would rather not. We will define Optimism here as the willingness to see possibilities rather than dismiss them".

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Crystal
14 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I have been going into this deep heavy sleep and waking up feeling the need to rest more. I rarely seem to be able to get enough rest to be truly rested. Sometimes I wake up early morning and feel what I can best describe as this dense energy around me. I often feel down too.

Oh wow, @Jeroen, you're not the only one! Normally I wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day (now that I have an anti-insomnia program and routine) - but these days, sometimes I wake up and feel like I'm swimming through syrup. "Oh god do I have to get out of bed now?" (Cats: Hell yeah you have to get up and FEED US!)  This is not like me. I really think it's a collective drag on our energy now.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Evelin

Why do I get the feeling this collective exhaustion might actually be a good thing, it might prevent rash actions...

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mari Lynn

Omg @Troy, (et.al.) I SOOO very much relate. In fact, I cannot thank you enough for sharing this...as I was reading it, it prompted a deep cry within, as you so eloquently discribed my current feelings, my inability to move past what feels like an abyss of sorrow, grief, terror, paralysis, yada yada yada. I needed to read this today, need to know that I am not alone....as it feels like much of my support circle has dried up, moved out of state, even moved out of the country. I have gone back & forth from fear/terror/paralysis to anger/rage/grief and not much joy....and I have needed to accept that not only am I in a depression but having some intense feelings of anxiety too. 

I have to give a presentation today and it does deal with these topics...I am truly feeling like "The Wounded Healer" and I am so in a state of *crazy* that lol.... sometimes I also know that out of that turmoil can create the best kinds of group discussions!!! I had planned on starting off with honesty about my current state, that I have not mastered anxiety & overwhelm, but that I am IN IT. YOU have given me the courage to further "own my process", and that by this deep dive into your disclosures...its giving me courage to further own my stuff....including embracing of my failings, my sometimes very public fuck-ups I have revealed in my personal face 2 face community. 

One thing that I keep being led back to is my Mindfulness Meditation practices & MM group that I attend here locally. Tara Brach in particular is a very gentle Teacher of loving-kindness compassionate Mindfulness, and her website & YouTube vids are really helpful. I don't always go to them at first...yes, sometimes I have to "sit in my shit" for awhile...and well, I eventually do something about it, but lately my resistance is particularly strong. 

One of my past mentors has said "Honor your resistance....because on the other side is something powerful that we're being prepared for". That can be difficult to trust in, but wow....it helps to remember that, even if it's an intellectual exercise. 

Thank you so much for your candidness...you have no idea how much it's helped me today...even if it's just this very moment. I'll take it. Any moment of relief and release of emotional truth via tears is vital. 

And....we WILL get thru this. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Katie Zamudio Shoup
On 11/5/2019 at 1:09 AM, Stickyflames said:

Some part of what it means to be human is transforming.

@Stickyflames ^^^ i love that. You are on the money. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Katie Zamudio Shoup
On 11/5/2019 at 3:55 AM, annali said:

Everything that made me was in little bits like as if a Glas breaks in slow motion and you see all the broken fragments around you standing still. It was a very tough time, very overwhelming and very surreal.

@annali--- I am currently feeling this way as well. I was in a great funk yesterday and tried to find some visual representation of the feelings I had and I found this image... 

photo credit: https://www.jennifer-healy.com/

c587f3fe0727fe4f8c1a7332f92be743.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

It strikes me that this extreme plummet into numbness, exhaustion and resignation may not just be coming from a desire to alter humanity's trajectory towards peace and prosperity, but to nurture that new trajectory from within us and our body's cells too.

If it wasn't for us being shocked by all the events that have been catalyzed by Donald Trump's Presidential Election and Inaugaration, we wouldn't be so drained right now. And we wouldn't feel as much need to participate in drastic reformations of equality, compassion and inclusion.

I mean, these same events could have occurred if Hillary Clinton was elected, but Michael says most Parallels there are heading towards war, simply because the Right Wing never felt heard, and the Left Wing grew complacent.

Nevertheless we are now on a new Rate of Progression built upon different desires, information and beliefs than otherwise. This could be just the push we needed to catapault into a new way of life for all humanity, and to change our Society and Environment so that the least harm is done by war, oppression and climate change.

That's what I aim to see at least: how this affects the future provided people act and participate now.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Dawn

Thank you @Troy and everyone here for your honesty. It lifts me to know I'm not alone in the emotional intensity, grief, anger, frustration, etc. that has felt like a snowball effect throughout much of this year. So many tears! More recently I've given up making sense of it and I'm doing my best to BE in the experience/moment without losing myself to it. It's so bizarre...one day feels like a deep depression and the next there's relief or enthusiasm, sense of purpose, random moments where everything feels still and a sense of timelessness arises. I've never experienced anything quite like this. It's crazy and sad, bewildering and totally exhausting. I understand the feeling of paralysis too. When a day of relief, hope, enthusiasm is so easily and abruptly replaced with grief and pointlessness, how do you move? Somehow though, I get the feeling we're doing a lot of moving and shifting in unseen ways. I'd love to hear more from Michael on all of this. 

@Jeroen, I second connecting with the Earth as a remedy. Most of the moments of timelessness I've experienced lately have been in the forest, out in nature. I think of the trees as some of my oldest and dearest friends. And they're always so patiently waiting! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

John

De-lurking to say I hope that things get better for everyone here!  Muchly betterness soonest!  Y'all are awesome and y'all should stay awesome.  So, for what it's worth, you have what support I can muster.  Especially as we collectively slog through this years-long hour of the wolf!

I find that far too much of my own life has been spent in such dark times.  Once I do eventually get out of it, I'm going to give my Essence such a talking to for creating me and putting me down here!  It will likely cause a scene.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Crystal
1 hour ago, John said:

I find that far too much of my own life has been spent in such dark times.  Once I do eventually get out of it, I'm going to give my Essence such a talking to for creating me and putting me down here!  It will likely cause a scene.

Sometimes I think Essence writes checks that Personality finds hard to cash. (Now that paper checks are obsolete, what will be the new metaphor?) I'm sometimes wanting to have a chat with my own Essence about how I didn't sign up to work in a cosmic daycare, lol!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

ckaricai

I'm checking in by saying that I'm not feeling what many of you seem to be feeling, at least not in the way you all seem to.

...I'm not feeling depressed or overwhelmed by Trump or what is happening with the environment if only because the state of things is status quo for me. He's not the first politician to commit human rights violations or to destroy and pollute our environment. We are not the first country to experience social gains being taken away. And all of these things have happened in our lifetimes, not just in other countries but in the US and Canada as well. (If I made a list of events of only the 20th century it would be really long.) I'm really wondering what makes what Trump is doing so different from all the things that have already been done by other people when he is doing some of those same exact things. Why are people so intent on paying attention now? What changed? I feel like blaming this on a shift in maturity as a species is like a cop out explanation or not enough of an explanation. So again, why notice now? What changed? 

It's been four years since Brexit and Trump's been in office for three. Everyone has had plenty of time to adjust. How long do people plan on being shocked and awed and depressed or all whatever else? When are people going to start feeling inspired to make changes? If you have been making changes, then take a step back and think about something else for a while. Come back to the fight when you are feeling refreshed. I'm frustrated by how long it is taking folks to process all of it. Every time someone says "this is not the america i know," I want to alternate between rolling my eyes and punching a wall. I've been hearing this phrase since 2016. I shouldn't still be hearing it after three years. If you have said that what was the america you knew? Why is that? 

I'm really not trying to start shit here. Just expressing my feelings about all this. I really want people to stop being depressed and sad and to start talking about next steps. What are regular average every day folks going to do next? 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

Maureen

So, I just read @Dawn's chat with Michael Navigating a Moving Centered Year & Working with Children from October 22, 2019 and a few things stood out. Thank you Dawn!! I hope you don''t mind that I copied and posted a portion of it here, with my thoughts, as I feel it's relevant to the bigger picture discussion Let's snap out of it -- together.

Interestingly, I just said to @Uma the other day that it's likely that the depth and breadth many of us are "feeling" is due to Instinctive Center accessing that is helping us, quite literally, to move through this intense turbulent change period. As we're preparing to bring in the new we're having to upload and release all the old, no-longer-needed memories not only from our personal Instinctive Center but also from our collective Instinctive Center, as well. In doing so it can bring on waves of grief, despair, anger, depression, anxiety, vulnerabilities, etc. For me, surprisingly, the grieving hasn't been experienced through my emotional body, as happened last year with tears and/or chest congestion for months, almost non-stop, it's been much more physical and intellectual paired with vision after vision as so much is witnessed, experienced, and then released. Interesting times, indeed. Marie Kondo would be proud!! 💫

MEntity: This is a Moving Centered year. Though most assume that "feelings" are Emotional, it is in the Physical that this energy is felt, or turned into "feelings." The Overleaves of any given year are like various forms of weather and when one stays indoors or avoids participation in the world, the individual can opt out of that collective energy. However, if one participates in the world and becomes more involved in the world, the more one begins to tap into that collective energy. 

MEntity: In your case, as you began to become more involved in the lives of others, the more this Moving Centered energy was amplified. This likely acted as a kind of electric current that amplified your own processes so that they were felt as waves of amplified feelings. 

Dawn: I see. I have felt others' feelings more acutely lately so that makes sense. 

MEntity: That is part of it. It is the greater context. On a more personal level, the waves of emotion and feelings have to do with your simply processing more emotions. You have a lot of thoughts about what you are experiencing and this generates a lot of feelings that then generate a lot of thoughts, etc. They build into rolling waves. 

MEntity: Connecting with and working with children, especially groups of children, can prompt access to your Instinctive Center, as well, and any energy from the Instinctive Center can feel raw, untamed, and powerful. 

Dawn: I almost included in my question to you that I thought I may be tapping into childhood wounding at this job. 

MEntity: In short, there is no one thing causing your waves of feelings, but many elements. At the core of all of this is you. These are your feelings. They can be overwhelming and delightful and moving, but all them are a part of the landscape of who you are or who you have been. Observe, experience, learn, listen, feel, and if you feel moved to do so, then act. But having intense waves of feelings is not an indication of good or bad. It only indicates how receptive you are being to those feelings. And you are being lovingly receptive. 

Dawn: That brought tears.

MEntity: We know it is a "roller coaster," but it will not last. This is not a prediction, but a matter of how cycles and life works. In your case, we see more of a stabilizing and mellowing around February of 2020. 

MEntity: We do not see that you have any blind spots contributing to this. It may be just the opposite. You are taking in as much as possible. This can create its own challenges, but it is not a blind spot. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

@ckaricai A thought that comes to mind is that the reason people are fired up en masse "only now" is that now those who were the most oblivious, privileged, protected or complacent are now aware.

There is nowhere for those groups of people to hide or distract from now, because everything equates back to the fundamental changes rippling out from people like Trump being in power, and how our choices permit or stop that from occurring. The economy has been pretty seriously impacted since Trump's policies came into play. We no longer have business as usual, and frankly don't want to go back to business as usual.

Since there's nowhere to escape, no separate worlds any longer, those who are oblivious, privileged, protected or complacent essentially have three choices: RESIGN from the World due to Overwhelming and Unexpected Feelings, LASH OUT against the World for those Same Feelings, or PARTICIPATE to make the world a better place to Live.

The last choice is still confusing though, as we really don't know where or how to channel our energy into social causes, on top of the everyday demands and pressures of capitalism.

This adds to the momentum of choices that minorities, oppressed peoples and true victims have already been making- thus resulting in Critical Tipping Points of various Divergences toward different futures for the rest of this century at least.

Besides all this, I think the only change has been that people chose to wake up because we wanted an accelerated path to the Mature Soul Paradigm, even if it meant intense short term disease. That choice occurred in February 2016. Michael said in the November 2016 Energy Report that we created this reality as a collective because we desired Global Healing.

And if you want Global Healing that means our shit's got to come out of the closet.

I like your Warrior-like Advocacy for us to DO something new and now. Maybe we should make another topic for what we can do to make our world better on small and large-scales.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Ingun

Sometimes I wish I could contribute to a group of students here, that resonate with having some guided visualizations while also inviting their own imagination and Essence on board. To come together online (audio) in playful experimentation, using colors and other symbols - and together each make a difference in their own little universe.

Coming together is always powerful, also in this kind of way.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Dawn
21 hours ago, Maureen said:

Interestingly, I just said to @Uma the other day that it's likely that the depth and breadth many of us are "feeling" is due to Instinctive Center accessing that is helping us, quite literally, to move through this intense turbulent change period. As we're preparing to bring in the new we're having to upload and release all the old, no-longer-needed memories not only from our personal Instinctive Center but also from our collective Instinctive Center, as well. In doing so it can bring on waves of grief, despair, anger, depression, anxiety, vulnerabilities, etc. For me, surprisingly, the grieving hasn't been experienced through my emotional body, as happened last year with tears and/or chest congestion for months, almost non-stop, it's been much more physical and intellectual paired with vision after vision as so much is witnessed, experienced, and then released. Interesting times, indeed. Marie Kondo would be proud!! 

@Maureen, thank you for cross-referencing and for your comments! It's interesting to me that you've been experiencing physical and intellectual shifts this year. It does make me wonder if our various Bodies are going through or preparing for upgrades. I was remembering a few dreams I had at the start of this year involving emptying out various containers to create more space. What a preview for this year those dreams turned out to be! Marie Kondo would be proud! Feels like everything that doesn't "spark joy", everything that is not the Truth and is less than Love wants/needs to go. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ckaricai
18 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@ckaricai A thought that comes to mind is that the reason people are fired up en masse "only now" is that now those who were the most oblivious, privileged, protected or complacent are now aware.

There is nowhere for those groups of people to hide or distract from now, because everything equates back to the fundamental changes rippling out from people like Trump being in power, and how our choices permit or stop that from occurring. The economy has been pretty seriously impacted since Trump's policies came into play. We no longer have business as usual, and frankly don't want to go back to business as usual.

Since there's nowhere to escape, no separate worlds any longer, those who are oblivious, privileged, protected or complacent essentially have three choices: RESIGN from the World due to Overwhelming and Unexpected Feelings, LASH OUT against the World for those Same Feelings, or PARTICIPATE to make the world a better place to Live.

The last choice is still confusing though, as we really don't know where or how to channel our energy into social causes, on top of the everyday demands and pressures of capitalism.

This adds to the momentum of choices that minorities, oppressed peoples and true victims have already been making- thus resulting in Critical Tipping Points of various Divergences toward different futures for the rest of this century at least.

Besides all this, I think the only change has been that people chose to wake up because we wanted an accelerated path to the Mature Soul Paradigm, even if it meant intense short term disease. That choice occurred in February 2016. Michael said in the November 2016 Energy Report that we created this reality as a collective because we desired Global Healing.

And if you want Global Healing that means our shit's got to come out of the closet.

I like your Warrior-like Advocacy for us to DO something new and now. Maybe we should make another topic for what we can do to make our world better on small and large-scales.

That folks are fired up now because they are aware now doesn’t answer the question of why people felt okay with ignoring the suffering of others for so long. In any case, if Trump is making it impossible to ignore the suffering, then I suppose this is a better late than never kind of thing that I have to just accept. 

FYI, There was a serious recession in 2008. The housing market in the US collapsed when predatory lending (such as sub prime mortgages, and the decades long practice of charging minorities higher interest rates than whites with the exact same credit history) was revealed to the world at large.  Trump wasn’t in office for that. The economy was starting to recover right when he took office. His awful economic policies have made things worse and but there were issues before him.  

To answer the question of what to do, I don’t think you need a topic about it because everyone lives in different places. Simply look around your community. What are the problems? Form or join grassroots actions. Go to your local politicians and demand they pay attention to and do something about the problems in your community. There’s no requirement to do things on a large scale. That will help with the overwhelm. If it’s a problem that is far away from you then do research to understand the issue inside and out a you can understand what solutions would be most effective. And know that these problems will take a while to be fixed. You can even google “what to do about...” Seriously, google that shit. If people are gonna be awake now then they should be doing something with their wokeness.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

@ckaricai Thanks for your insights and persuasion.

I do think why people are awake now, just boils down to a choice we made due to Turning Points of Breakdown or Breakthrough in 2016. We decided breakdown was not enough. It need not be more complicated than that.

I wasn't aware of the Financial Crisis back in 2008, being just a 4th Grader. But of course I do now. I suspect that from 2008 to 2011, we branched off some global parallels towards Revolutionary Movements and Economic  Reformations that didn't occur here.

In Strauss & Howe's Generation Theory, the 2008 Financial Crisis represents the catalyst for our current Crisis of Collapse Era. Brexit and the US Election represent our Parallel's Regeneracy of Collective Rallying around what people think will help them live through the coming crisis, though I think the Arab Spring and Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown could've become the Regeneracy.

Of course, according to Michael, next year is the actual Crisis, or Climax of Collapse- which is followed by some form of Resolution in the early 2020s. I think then, that 2024/25 represents when the Period of Stability will come from the world, and Michael marks this as a point of potential ET Contact.

You can read about this in the 5th Paragraph on here: https://www.lifecourse.com/about/method/where-we-are-today.html

Perhaps instead of a "what can I do to help" topic, we can create a "what are we doing to help" topic. Which is just as insightful.

As for what Im doing to help.

I am Vegan, meaning I reduce the amount of resources that must go into creating animals, and reduce funding to Animal Ag, and the environmental destruction they do.

I'm aiming to fund environmental and lgbt movements online.

I'm able to actually communicate with others now, rather than hide from them. 

I'm a supporter and advocate for the Resource-based Economy, and have shared it with 100 different people online and irl.

I aim to be kind to others and myself, as well as listen rather than assume, resign or lash out- so I can create common ground.

I participate in Local and National Politics.

My current intentions are to buy and eat more local, seasonal foods, and reduce plastic packaging in our household. My career goal is related to refining and sharing information about global causes so that it is more effective and applicable.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
On 11/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, ckaricai said:

I'm really wondering what makes what Trump is doing so different from all the things that have already been done by other people when he is doing some of those same exact things. Why are people so intent on paying attention now? What changed? I feel like blaming this on a shift in maturity as a species is like a cop out explanation or not enough of an explanation. So again, why notice now? What changed? 

Change for the better always comes, but for centuries it has come in incremental stages because we were all isolated to a great degree and completely dependent upon curated knowledge and information that was taught to us from within whatever isolated community of suffering or privilege we were born into. We all learned from people like us who learned from people like them, and on and on... 

Now... fast-forward to instant global communication that is in the hands of or accessible to nearly every person alive. Fast-forward to a world that is no longer dependent on curated information or news headlines once a day. Fast-forward to a world of 24/7 news cycles with every moment of injustice reported to every device we own. Fast-forward to a world that can record on a regular basis the reality of those injustices and share them with everyone. Fast-forward to a world that has representatives who can speak up and report freely and instantly from within and across communities that used to be psychologically, economically, socially, religiously isolated from each other.

THIS... this makes a difference. We have never had a world like this before. Ever.

And this makes a difference because people grow and learn from EXPERIENCE, not from hearsay.

I can tell a child all day long that the stove is hot and not to touch it, but that child won't know what "hot" really means until they touch it. And so they touch it... and Oh wow, NOW I know what "hot" means!

It's the same with everyday people in everyday communities... they can hear all about oppression and hate crimes and suffering and economic disparity and sexual assault and racism and sexism and homophobia and on and on, but that is like being told something is hot without knowing what hot really is. Sure, most people can see that those things are "wrong," but if they really never experienced them, at best they just knew they shouldn't be a part of that. And if they weren't directly a part of something like that, they just went about their lives.

But now? Now, they hear directly from those suffering injustices every day. From people like you. From people like me. From people who can now speak up and be heard. And they not only hear directly from those who are experiencing it, but they can have real-time, meaningful conversations (like this one) and can instantly learn about a reality that used to be so distant from their own. And they are learning it directly from us, not from a history book or sanctioned or sanitized interpretation. 

This instant, persistent, real-time sharing of reality means that more people are no longer just existing in their reality and peeking in on the reality of others. Now we get to share a reality of the existence with those who are not like us at all and not near us and not related to us. This makes a huge difference.

People care more about the rights of LGBTQIA people than ever because now they have direct access to the reality of people from that group. And not just about the reality of the people from those groups, but they have direct access TO the very people from those groups. And we have become more visible and active in the every day lives of those who are not like us because LGBTQIA people can also now see each other more easily! Now we know we aren't alone! Now we have people standing beside us who understand us and then we can stand together so that others see and hear us.

Many who are not like us may have cared just as much about us in the past, but by the very nature of our distance, differences, and disconnect, they never really had a chance to know us and see us and share in our reality. It seems that when someone can access and share in the reality of another person or group, the potential for empathy and evolution skyrockets!  We know our own reality because we experienced it directly and daily. Others had their own realities. It's not really helpful to compare our direct knowledge of our reality to someone else's indirect or lack of knowledge of our reality.

But now everyone has the possibility for truly transcending personal reality right at their fingertips today. And that makes all of the difference in the world.

NOWWWW we are getting somewhere! Our progress together is no longer dependent on what others teach us from within our own isolated communities. We get to learn from each other! We get to speak up and stand together more instantly and constantly than ever.

So it's not that the world is suddenly waking up. We are always waking up. But we only really wake up to the reality that we experience. That reality used to be confined to a very small and defined reality. Now most of us share in a much bigger reality together and it can be very daunting and scary and exciting and inspiring!

We also have to take into account that the internet has existed in the way we know it for only about 20 years. And didn't really take on the power of instant reality sharing until over the past 10 years. 

So THIS is the kind of thing that Michael talks about when they talk about the shift toward Mature Soul. It's not just about some elusive and ambiguous concept of spiritual evolution, but about the tools that become available for learning. We have never had this kind of access to each other before. Never. And we have only had this kind of direct and constant access to the existence of so many different realities for only about 10 to 20 years.

So that's what has changed. And it is changing people. Let's celebrate that change and keep it going. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 4

Troy
On 11/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, ckaricai said:

It's been four years since Brexit and Trump's been in office for three. Everyone has had plenty of time to adjust. How long do people plan on being shocked and awed and depressed or all whatever else? When are people going to start feeling inspired to make changes? If you have been making changes, then take a step back and think about something else for a while. Come back to the fight when you are feeling refreshed. I'm frustrated by how long it is taking folks to process all of it. 

When people are suffering they do only one of three things: they fight for change, adapt, or die. Most people won't fight for change and most people won't want to die, so they adapt. Most people won't fight for change because familiarity is much safer than the risk of change, even if that familiarity is suffering. So most people adapt. And I don't mean they are complacent. I mean, they just adapt because that is the only option they can see. MOST people will take up the fight for change if they can see that they can still be safe and that they won't or can't make things worse. 

From very private and personal suffering to collective suffering, everyone tends to lean toward adapting until they either CAN or HAVE TO fight for change.

I think this is the first time in history that so many can see that they CAN and HAVE TO fight for change. It's not just one community or one group or one person. We are coming together on a scale never seen before and it is going to take some time for us to get coordinated, but it is happening. We don't want to adjust. We don't want to adapt. 

You have to consider that there are a lot of people in the world who have never suffered in the same ways that you have suffered. What is so familiar to you is new to them, not in concept, but in reality. The concept of oppression among people of color is something everyone probably grasps, but the reality of that suffering is finally being shared and experienced as a reality along with you. It will never be experienced fully by those not of color, but just more accurately and tangibly than ever.

So when you say, "everyone has had plenty of time to adjust" -- Not really. I think it's okay to give people the time and support they might need to grapple with the shift away from concept to reality. You have had your whole life to adapt to the suffering and it is familiar to you. I think it's actually BETTER that people aren't adjusting or adapting. Why would we ever want that except for as a means of survival? Let people wring their hands and worry and be fraught about what to do. Because now we have each other as resource and support more than ever and even if we are disoriented, we are ready to fight! Not adapt.

Building on my previous reply about the world being very new to our having direct access to realities beyond our own realities, we are also new to taking up the fight for each other on such a massive scale. A lot of us are ON IT and IN IT and already doing all we can in our personal reality with our personal causes, but there are sooooo many causes being presented to us now. People are still grappling with this new experience of how to be meaningfully responsible for soooooooo much. Even me! Even you!

We have to remember that most people aren't just suddenly discovering the reality of oppression for people of color. That's just ONE THING. They are also learning and seeing and experiencing more than ever the reality of sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, body shaming, sexual assault, xenophobia, environmental destruction, climate change, animal rights, gun control, consequences of diet, and on top of all of that, we now have a gender spectrum??

LOL, can you imagine the average person whose lives used to be untouched by these things? And then there are those people whose lives have always been touched by oppression but now they are thinking about the oppression and harm that doesn't touch their own lives? Or even more challenging, having to consider the harm and oppression they may have caused others, themselves? 

It is amazing and astounding to me that so many people from all walks of life are processing and sticking with this agenda of waking up to so many injustices across so many realities!  OMG, we should support anyone and everyone who is taking all of this on!

I say, let's stay focused on the fact that people are processing this at all because it isn't just about LGBTQ or POC or Gender Equality or... or.... We are taking it ALL on.

Let's fucking do it!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Evelin

Everything Troy said.

Plus: could this be exactly the difference between the collective Young and Mature soul age? In the Young Era it was fine to be as much of an asshole as you liked as long as you were successful (and white and male, mostly), but now success is no longer measured by the same standards. If your success makes other humans and creatures miserable, it's no longer success?

Also, I think Trump has made very loudly and braggingly very public something successful (mostly) white (mostly) men have been doing for ages. This kind of behavior was always there, yes, but always at least partly hidden: in clubs, certain circles where "everyone did this" etc. Now it's on public display on top of the world, so to speak. That many cameras add a few pounds even to heaps of crap... And, if you act like that on taxpayer's money, well... it's no longer as fine as it was when it just happened in the Rich Boy Club.

Not to mention that so many WOMEN are now actually journalists, lawyers, policemen, etc, who have their own income, independence, the right to VOTE, etc, which is why so many of them no longer have to put up with a lot of crap they used to have to adapt to just to survive.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Troy

@ckaricaiI've been thinking more about your post and I think another part of your indignant frustration and my unnecessary depression may be that you and I and everyone are conflating too many issues.

It sounds like you may see this thread as reflecting the eye-roll inducing process of sheltered white people suddenly shocked and depressed to discover there is racism and oppression in the world, but that couldn't be further from what I'm experiencing. I think you may see a thread like this as something similar to other pearl-clutching discussions from shocked white people about "this isn't the america I know!" but that's not where I'm coming from at all. I may have missed it, but I haven't seen that phrase expressed here on TLE. If someone has said it, we can discuss that, but I haven't seen that. So I think the state of sadness, paralysis, and depression discussed in this community are very different from the hand-wringing of sheltered and insular people waking up to an inconvenient world they once thought was just fine.

I can't speak for everyone, but that's nowhere near what is bothering me. And that's where my part in the conflating of issues comes in. Like I said in my original post, I can't seem to find any tangible reason for my depression and paralysis and that's probably because I'm conflating a spectrum of issues from the grand collective to the personal and private that I need to separate out and prioritize and deal with as individual and defined issues, instead of all lumped together like an elephant on my chest. 

So maybe if we can all break down into parts what we have conflated, maybe we can gain some perspective and shake off some of this indignant frustration and unnecessary depression.

I don't know.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Troy
On 11/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, Troy said:

Now... fast-forward to instant global communication that is in the hands of or accessible to nearly every person alive.

Another thing I thought of that contributes to the overall weight of these days of instant communication and access is that we were JUST getting used to having this and using it in ways that could benefit all of us and then Trump comes along. He has thrown a huge wrench into the one common ground all of us had access to as a way to learn about each other and move forward together. He weaponized it and emboldened those who were once too ashamed to come out of the shadows. Now this same resource of amazing possibility has been hijacked by constant disinformation, confusion, misinformation, gaslighting, and inciting of outrage. Now we don't look for ways to come together and move forward, we look for ways to retreat and stay safe. AND on top of that, many of us found out that loved ones, family, and friends we thought we knew so well have been emboldened by Trump to reveal the truth about themselves. I know I am still emotionally reeling from the continued culling of people from my friends and family list who were suddenly speaking up with vile racist, sexist, homophobic, and hostile words that were never once uttered around me in my entire life. Good riddance to them, but... yeah, that hasn't been easy. Yes, we knew racism and sexism and homophobia and xenophobia existed in the world, but a lot of us did not know it existed in so many loved ones and friends. That is something I will humbly confess that I was completely clueless about. I think it's a good thing that we have unearthed all of these infections in our society, but it is pretty gross and, literally, sickening to watch. What makes it worse is that now those very people are closed to any conversation or insight. They are locked in. They are dead to me. I've had to grieve the "death" of more people in the past 3 years than I ever have in my life.

So on top of all of the constant access to injustices, horror, and violence in the world, Trump has also turned us against each other or revealed that we were never on each others side in the first place. 

That's just one layer of what I think I am processing.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen

As Troy and many others have been writing, this is a unique complex time especially for those incarnate in this Grand Cycle. It is such a broad deep topic, with so much confluence and conflation, it's hard to express it all in one posting. One thing I keep on coming back to is the Convergence Nexus that happened at the end of August 2014. I remember time and time again, from that time forward, mentioning to Geraldine back then, and now @Uma, how I could see everything change from that point onward. What had been on the fringes up until then, things like conspiracy theories, alt right ideology, etc., became mainstream immediately afterwards. I had to point it out to Geraldine more than once. That was my version of a shift in Parallel reality that went unnoticed by others. Many said it's always been like this and I said no, it changed in August 2014 and it's never recovered. What was fringe is now mainstream. Here is an excerpt from Compassionate Act & Dreams of Convergence where a lot of this is laid out in the blog entry with updates and comments.

~~~

MEntity:  The first dream would likely be related to the world of "you" merging into "this" world over the next several years. This "other world" is quite closed, quite contained, and has worked hard to break out of that state. The reaching up and out of the Crown is one of the means through which Convergence of parallels happens.

MEntity:  The "other world" has lived under religious, political, and military oppression for the past 200 years. This is true of most countries, not of only the United States, but the establishment of the United States is the start of the cascading relief from this oppression across the world. This began to happen in the 80s, and the culmination of the efforts has come to be in sync with "this" parallel.

MEntity:  We think the symbol of the church may speak to this sense of unrest. There was a phase where uprisings were being quelled by religious escapism, but this was not enough for most who are conscious. Aiming for an afterlife promising relife was absurd.

MEntity:  *relief

MEntity:  Troy presumed that was a typo. It is not.

Maureen:  I can see now why Bill Clinton (political, social/community) and Oprah (spiritual, social/community)  and Elaine (out-spoken practicing Atheist) were in the dream. We will ALL be working to "right" the imbalance.

MEntity:  You are seeing the patterns now.

Maureen:  You could knock me over with a feather now with ALL the patterns I can see, at this point. It's astounding.

MEntity:  Welcome to our world.

Maureen:  LOL

MEntity:  The beauty is profound.

MEntity:  Choices and actions made from the place you created that moment described earlier are the moments that will change the world.

Maureen:  That's what I thought at the time. Not how "good" I was because of what I did, but why can't we have a world where there is no hunger, no homelessness and NO ONE needs to beg because they have all they need. That's where my mind went.

Maureen:  And I'm a Realist. 

MEntity:  There is a higher likelihood than ever that the move toward a Resource-based world is on vector. The Sequences will likely have begun in September when we can look at these again to see if they are leading to Vectors.

Maureen:  Thanks so much Michael. This has meant so much to me, to be able to talk about this with you, today.

MEntity:  We're here with you.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1