Troy

ENERGY REPORT - November 2019

Christian

So.

Grounding these last two days has been palatable.

Wife is sick.  Hit her like a truck.  I have been feeling the sniffles but it is also happening amongst a wave of relief.

It feels like generally we are off the tightrope and events are in motion that are gaining momentum to where it seems a vector is forming that would be difficult to derail.

Perhaps.....perhaps a measure of calm at all this will return.  To gear up for the 2020 fight.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Rosario

thank you my dearest Troy, this is super validating, relieving, empowering!! ❤️  Feels like a breath of fresh air after being buried underground. I was writing a blog inspired by a client, and the themes of existence and meaning also came to me.  "You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the the stars guides you too" - Anandamurti

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

ome may find themselves having to manually and with great effort recover or recreate the seeds of value and meaning that are inherent in existence. 

haha, I've been gravitating more towards grounding meditations, in my personal practice and with clients...we all need to remind ourselves of our inherent value and meaning, the eternal validity of our Souls! :') ❤️ 

Big hug, champions. Let's ride this one out too, as we've always have done. Let's find solace in the Present and the curiosity of Tomorrow.

LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL!

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

Very validating...I've been going through an existential crisis for at least ten days.  I'm stopping now.  😊

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Crystal
4 hours ago, Troy said:

Yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a grander scale, and a more confined and defined circle of Self-Destruction emerges, particularly among corrupt Baby and Young Soul leaders. However quiet or obvious this shift, it is likely the “beginning of the end” for a handful of authoritarian fragments who can no longer sustain their position in a Mature Paradigm. 

Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! I am so happy to hear this. Thank you, @Troy, as always, for the energy reports, which I look forward to every month. I am glad to see them in a more optimistic mode lately.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

RachelL
4 hours ago, Troy said:

If you find that you are questioning the value, meaning, and point of you and your life, STOP. That is the only solution. You will never find a satisfying or conclusive answer to such an absurd line of questioning. 

Oh yes, and as someone with Emotional Centering/Intellectual Part it is so easy to get lost in the endless cycle of thought and feeling. Sometimes all you need is some tough love telling you to just stop! 📢 🚫⚠️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

Well I certainly am feeling quite optimistic and enthusiastic about the future. I have also had what I'd call a biological grounding, as yesterday I felt quite weirdly buzzy and weak. I am so glad I am in this reality.

While I couldn't directly control whether the IS would manifest or not, or whether we'd hit a big shock that would cause a massive collapse, as that's a collective choice- I did continually consciously choose every step of the way to my utmost ability to make my own life better.

Fellow TLErs, we've thus far evaded the probabilities of heading towards the future where Russia and China are a joint Global Superpower due to American and European Civil Wars or Power Grid Attacks.

We've also evaded a set of Parallels that are heading towards a tragically Unimaginable Global Dystopia due to Sociopolitical Apathy to Violence.

We've also evaded paralyzing our will to act, or thinking nothing we do matters, and waiting for the Infinite Soul or a Self-Destructive Apocalypse to manifest to save us for us.

It's awfully surreal to think that all that branched off in the last four years.

We could be instead en route to an Unimaginably Enriching society based in Social Participation and Resource-based Economy, provided we act and contribute of course. That is a deeply inspiring and awesome future possibility I'd like to help nurture.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 4

Sam K

I was rather looking forward to seeing the IS (again, I suppose), but if it turns out not to be necessary, then so much the better.  Watching paramedics work is fascinating, but far better for everyone if their services aren't required.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

JohnM

Wow!  Month after month I feel like these energy reports have been written specifically for me - very reflective of what I've been thinking, feeling and experiencing.  I've been feeling a heavy, heavy existential burden for at least 18 months - going on 2 years.  Can relate so much to many of the things Troy has stated in the "Let's Snap Out of This Together" thread.  Not a depression - I would still call myself an optimist and have not been entirely without happiness - but have been feeling a heavy burden nonetheless - like gravity has been turned all the way to the maximum setting, pulling me down, down, down.   This energy report for November was exactly what I needed right now.  

• LIKE/LOVE 14

JohnM
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Well I certainly am feeling quite optimistic and enthusiastic about the future. I have also had what I'd call a biological grounding, as yesterday I felt quite weirdly buzzy and weak. I am so glad I am in this reality.

While I couldn't directly control whether the IS would manifest or not, or whether we'd hit a big shock that would cause a massive collapse, as that's a collective choice- I did continually consciously choose every step of the way to my utmost ability to make my own life better.

Fellow TLErs, we've thus far evaded the probabilities of heading towards the future where Russia and China are a joint Global Superpower due to American and European Civil Wars or Power Grid Attacks.

We've also evaded a set of Parallels that are heading towards a tragically Unimaginable Global Dystopia due to Sociopolitical Apathy to Violence.

We've also evaded paralyzing our will to act, or thinking nothing we do matters, and waiting for the Infinite Soul or a Self-Destructive Apocalypse to manifest to save us for us.

It's awfully surreal to think that all that branched off in the last four years.

We could be instead en route to an Unimaginably Enriching society based in Social Participation and Resource-based Economy, provided we act and contribute of course. That is a deeply inspiring and awesome future possibility I'd like to help nurture.

And...thanks KurtisM for such a great recap!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Connie Stansell-Foy
12 hours ago, Troy said:

November 12th - 15th -- Energy Shift --  GROUNDING --  This shift brings with it a wave of grounding energy that would be for “burning off” excess static and buzzing, if you will, that have been clouding and corrupting perceptions. This would be a biological grounding, so it would mean that the body would be most affected. For those who find themselves affected by this grounding wave, there may be extreme agitation, distraction, restlessness, and/or burst of vivid dreaming activity. If this grounding is successful, it would mean that in the days that follow, a sense of recovering focus and direction and motivation may come to those who have had a difficult time sustaining focus, direction, and motivation.

So *that's* what was going on. The night of November 12, I had a very strong biological "burning off". My heart was racing so hard it physically hurt, and I couldn't go to sleep. It took about two hours to subside. I thought perhaps I'd had too much caffeine, though I hadn't had any more than usual, and less than on many days. Then when it finally slowed down and I was able to sleep, I had lots of dreams that seemed to all be separate, but linked. Last night, that calmed down, too, though the dream (about a strange dog getting into my neighbor's yard to play with his dogs) is still quite vivid. Good to learn that regaining focus is a possibility, too.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

November 25th - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - Yet another shift away from Self-Destruction on a grander scale, and a more confined and defined circle of Self-Destruction emerges, particularly among corrupt Baby and Young Soul leaders. However quiet or obvious this shift, it is likely the “beginning of the end” for a handful of authoritarian fragments who can no longer sustain their position in a Mature Paradigm.  On a more personal level, our students would likely find this Convergence to be one that brings about some levity, clarity, focus and even enthusiasm for “the future.”

Oh, yeah! Ready for this!

Edited by Connie Stansell-Foy
misspelling
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Miizle
10 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Jesus. Yes. I can't even think about it in words and sentences, just by sitting still having images and feelings float through my head. Can't do it for too long. Too awful and surreal.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Leela Corman

Thank you, Troy! I read this with great interest, as I especially don't recognize myself in the self-destruction, except maybe in some small ways that feel temporary and easy to dismiss. But what I have been feeling all this past week is a deep numbness. The only emotions I can connect with right now are annoyance and anxiety. I feel disconnected from my magic. This is in some ways an extension of the heaviness we have all been feeling for a while now; it's been described enough by all of us, I don't need to recap it. Just that I felt it too. But in addition to that, I've been having some very extreme emotional experiences in the past few months, and this week feels like a kind of burnout, or a rest that isn't that restful or interesting.

Having said that, I just got back from an extremely powerful trip to my grandfather's town in Poland, where I had a week of intense experiences. I met the group of younger Poles who are trying to reconnect with Polish Jews whose families survived the Shoah, and to address our shared history honestly, and heal their own trauma as well as ours. My friend there, a 30-year-old man from Papa's town, has spent the past nine years obsessively digging through records (Polish ones, Nazi ones) all over Galitzia and looking for descendants, creating an online community for all of us, and then connecting with other Poles who were doing things like cleaning and restoring our cemeteries. This culminated in a ceremony in the Jewish graveyard in Papa's town to unveil a memorial for the 1700 Jewish citizens they could confirm had been killed by the Nazis. I also visited the mass grave near town, which I didn't even know existed until the night I arrived. They think there are 360 people in there, because a neighbor said they made a mark for every shot they heard the day of the massacre, in August of 1942. My great-grandparents are said to be in that pit. I spent a couple of days in Grybow, and then a few in Krakow. The entire trip was profound in every possible way, and I'm about to do a comic about it for one of my regular magazine clients.

And I got accepted to the Yaddo residency, so I'm about to leave for there next week. And I have tickets to see both Live Skull (my absolute favorite NYC post-No Wave band, who broke up in 1988 before I even knew about them, and just re-formed) and Thurston Moore, within four days of one another. So there's all kinds of magical stuff happening in my life, but somehow my emotions are not in reach. In my daily life, I am desperate to leave Gainesville, I can't stand being here anymore, and when I leave the house I feel worse because all it does is remind me of my entity mate best friend who moved last year, and so I stay in and am a shut-in barely holding it together. I'm working on moving out of here but that's a slow process. 

Phew, pardon me, that was long. Who else was glued to the impeachment hearings this week? What the fuck? When does this end?

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Susan A Flow

OMG Troy!  What an amazing piece of channeling this is!!   It hit me like a rock square between the eyes.   I'm going to brave sharing this with someone who needs to hear these words.   Thank you so much.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Crystal

Speaking of corrupt Baby and Young self-destruction - Roger Stone has been found guilty of one count of obstructing an official proceeding, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and one count of witness tampering: https://www.vox.com/2019/11/15/20964909/roger-stone-trial-verdict

I wonder how that Nixon tattoo (yes, Stone really has one!) will look with an orange jumpsuit.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Bobby
46 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Speaking of corrupt Baby and Young self-destruction - Roger Stone has been found guilty of one count of obstructing an official proceeding, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and one count of witness tampering: https://www.vox.com/2019/11/15/20964909/roger-stone-trial-verdict

I wonder how that Nixon tattoo (yes, Stone really has one!) will look with an orange jumpsuit.

Credit goes to @Kerrin for this one  😄

Hillary.png

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 11

Kerrin

This one really personally hit home for me.  This entire year, I have felt Self Destructive.  And depressed.  And Cynical.  Feeling a little more positive that I can shift this, because it a miserable space to be in.  Fingers crossed that the Convergence warrants an extra piece of pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Michèle

🙏@Troy 💖 - this is a 'strangely' beautiful energy report. Thank you thank you thank you Troy and Michael!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Leela Corman

I feel like I'm finally getting the messages here about how Self-Destruction might be manifesting for me. I am notoriously un-Self-Destructive, so it was easy for me to miss at first. But I think it's manifesting as a kind of numbness, an inability to access my usual intuition and manifestation skills, feeling foggy and sad and blank. For the first time in a very long time, I'm experiencing some doubt in my abilities and feelings of smallness. But those feel kind of remote, not overwhelming, and they feel very temporary. It's like looking at a storm from a window a few miles away. It's still really rough, though. I'm trying to create a big new future for myself and my family, and I'm running up against this inability to think and visualize. 

Also. People. These impeachment hearings. They're sometimes fascinating and some of the people testifying are amazing humans (Yovanovich, Hill, Vindman), but I cannot believe how much attention we have all been forced to pay this horrible person. He shouldn't even have a job manning the fryolator at an Arby's. If I should "Computer, end program!" loud enough, will this stop?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Juni

*Wakes up with weird vague illness after 2 nights of bad sleep and messed up dreams*
Oh, right. Convergence.

• LOL 4
  • SAD 1

Ingun

I picked this from an astro site on fb. I have no idea what it all means, but I continue to make notice of astrology, lol.

Maybe there's a part of me that get this, that I'm not so aware of..... Interesting...

Key Dates:

November 26th New Moon 4 Sagittarius
November 27 Neptune turns direct
December 2 Jupiter enters Capricorn for the first time since 2007
December 12 Full Moon 19 Gemini opposite Great Attractor
December 21st Capricorn Solstice
December 26th Solar Eclipse 4 Capricorn conjunct Jupiter
January 10 Lunar Eclipse 20 Cancer/Capricorn
January 12 Exact Saturn/Pluto Conjunction 22° Capricorn - once in 507 years.
Mega Conjunction of Jupiter, Sun, Chariklo, Ceres, Saturn, Pluto, Arawn and Mercury

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1