Troy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2019

Diane

Thank you, Troy.  This is exciting getting our December Energy Report early!  Feels good!

Glad you are feeling more energy.  Love, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Luciana Flora
22 minutes ago, Troy said:

THIS IS OUR TIME - December may be a good time for playing with the concept that this is not just your life, not just about you, and that life is not just personal. However private and personal a life may be, it contributes to the fabric of shared reality and collective evolution. No single life is ever an isolated event. Every life is a contribution. Every life matters. Every choice helps shape the future of everyone. However distant, private, and personal your life may seem, consider yourself as part of something bigger, something vast and beautiful, something meaningful in ways that are not always obvious in the routines and demands of being alive. You are part of a movement, a part of the world, a part of humanity. Whether you like it or not, or know it or not, or can see it or not, you are alive during a massive collective shift where your private and personal choices matter to everyone. This realization is not about adding another pressure on you, but about sharing the pressure you thought was only on you. Let others in. Talk to others. Ask others if they need help. Ask others for help. Play with participating in a broader spectrum of experiences by being experimental and taking risks in reaching out. In short, play with being more of who you are, not less

I will be totally honest .. I don't believe it ..

I don't believe my personal life is connected with this paradigm shift.

The only thing I can think of right now is my relationship with my family .. and I'm sure it doesn't affect the whole world .. it's something extremely personal ..

I'm sorry but I can't believe it ..

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Evelin
13 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

You don’t have to believe it 🙂 

It doesn’t really matter, either. You are living your life and since every life matters, you are contributing. You are making your life better, and that has a ripple effect, even if it’s invisible to you or to anyone else.

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

Troy, thank you for sharing the December report so soon!

I realize I have already been working on what is described below throughout this year.

"This realization is not about adding another pressure on you, but about sharing the pressure you thought was only on you. Let others in. Talk to others. Ask others if they need help. Ask others for help. Play with participating in a broader spectrum of experiences by being experimental and taking risks in reaching out. In short, play with being more of who you are, not less."

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Bogi
19 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

The only thing I can think of right now is my relationship with my family .. and I'm sure it doesn't affect the whole world .. it's something extremely personal ..

Ihihihihi, and you are always saying that you have no confidence.

As I can see, you are quite confident in your opinion. That speaks to your strength of character.

Your contribution is important to everyone, even if you do not see it or do not believe it.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Troy
21 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Belief is not required. lol

Michael isn't saying that your personal choices are directing all of humanity. They are directing our tiny part of humanity. They are saying you are a part of humanity. You are making choices along with everyone else and all of those choices add up. When you choose to block yourself from the world and refuse to recognise your part in it or reject the idea that you matter, well... those choices matter, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 23
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
27 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

All the hard work you have put into the relationship with your family and personal evolution contributes to the whole because you are a part of the whole.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

CurvyWords

Really looking forward to having a Sage year so I can double down on my personal goal of never shutting the fuck up!

Thank you so much for getting this up so early, @Troy. It was really heartening. I see why my Essence chose to come in, this is the greatest show in the universe after all. Though, down here on the ground things are really tough.

I got a burst of excitement and determination reading this. We got this, guys!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 4

Luciana Flora

Maybe I really don't understand what Michael means here.

But my focus now is all on my relationship with my family.

I am not saying that my choices do not interfere with anyone's life

If I can change something in my relationship with my family it will obviously affect me .. and it will affect my family ..

but I don't see how it would affect all humanity ..

It's something that only affects me and the people aclose to me...

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
36 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Maybe I really don't understand what Michael means here.

But my focus now is all on my relationship with my family.

I am not saying that my choices do not interfere with anyone's life

If I can change something in my relationship with my family it will obviously affect me .. and it will affect my family ..

You're focused on a single piece of thread in the tapestry... but that single thread is still part of the tapestry.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

@Troy, YuHuu!!!, THIS IS OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After receiving this "Energy Report" from Michael, I had to play full blast Freddie Mercury "We Will Rock YOU" and "We Are The Champions"!!!

The squirrels, chipmunks, dear, birds, love when my loud music events happen, the yurt blasts it out there, and I am not kidding, they are hanging out there with me.

My daily ritual, each time when I flush the toilet, our current administration and all the stuff that's in the way for progress, is going down the drain, I am holding that thought.

Let's collaborate in a compassionate commitment to collective evolution, there are opportunities every day right under our nose, hey, mostly its simple little things, but they will add up big time, and lets strip out limitations, blow the dust of what is not serving anymore into the winds of change.

Michael: " In short, play with being more of who you are, not less".

Thank YOU Michael and Troy!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

Ok, so I relate to everything in the report above. However, I've been working on the theme of moving away from old, outdated values that I'm sure other parallels still have, since Spring, and particularly since August.

The overleaves make sense, I got Submission and Power right from my own intuition.

Sage is the cardinal expression role. I bet we'll see a lot of grandiose expression and huge (mis)information dumps, and big events, and a focus on educating and making the general public more aware of the truth.

Higher Emotional also makes sense. I was guessing one of the Higher Centered years. Next year is one of navigating life's various parts through intuition until we can finally bring everything together. It also means Pleasure is one of the driving factors next year, as pleasure is the body's reaction to Love.

Submission makes sense as a year where we commit to a cause. In this case, a Global Cause aimed for Love and Dissemination. Or alternatively, we spin our wheels and burn out from our compulsive cause or lack of cause.

Power is how we go about committing to causes: out of disempowerment of self/others, or with presence. Power aims to consolidate and convey thoughts, ideas and expressions with authority. So it's a Mode focused on whole truths.

Spiritualism makes a lot of sense as we play out the grand possibilities and probabilities of next year.

Self-Deprecation is unexpected. I was expecting more along the lines of Impatience. Self-Deprecation is the fear of inadequacy, so it can push ourselves to be/do better, but it's not really about improvement so much as avoiding not being enough.

Interesting there are no repeat overleaves. I was guessing we'd at least have one repeat.

I have next to no interest in the Infinite Soul. I don't know how I can avoid its manifestation, as there will be parallels moving towards it regardless, but I do have no interest in an IS coming to save us from ourselves. We can save us from ourselves.

I am looking forward to the breakdowns of corrupt individuals and us sweeping them out of positions of power so the people, as a whole may make change. I have no interest in us continuing "business as usual".

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Uma
3 hours ago, Troy said:

This Nexus brings with it a kind of Infinite Soul “check-in” that either contributes to the eventual Manifestation of Infinite Soul or to the eventual retraction of the Infinite Soul.

Thank you @Troy. It will be interesting to see this play out, however it plays out.

I also appreciate getting this Energy Report early and the Overleaves for next year. It feels like Michael is giving us a preview and that helps me understand what I am perceiving a little easier. Things seem to be intensifying and speeding up, and I have been seeing 'signs' of moving away from Self-destruction in many areas of my world, the world I perceive. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about humanity as I watch the impeachment hearings and we see clear examples of good people who value our democracy standing up to the lies and corruption and greed. We haven't seen too much of that recently as fuckface and his criminals have dominated the news/tv screens. Just seeing how Adam Schiff is conducting the proceedings is reinforcing what competence, dignity and focus look like. And of course, Nancy Pelosi is such a role model. Sharing my good feelings with you all here on TLE also makes me feel better, stronger, more whole. Loving you, loving the world, loving life.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB

Damn, what a report! I am in awe of the massive web of humanity, our choices contributing to the whole and to our collective trajectory. Never before have we been able to communicate on such a global level and see our collective patterns and effects of our choices so immediately, either. I can see how our Essences thought this was an exciting time to be alive.

Please remember to give Troy a donation if you appreciate these reports and are financially able to do so!

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Michèle

@Luciana Flora "I am sorry but I don't believe this" is also a belief that you can let go and forget about going forward. It's blocking your development. You can validate for yourself whether it's right or not. Imagine (Human) consciousness as a pond, and you through a pebble into the water and little concentric circles of waves spread all across the pond - this is how you affect all of us with your actions, thoughts, emotions. It's how everyone affects (Human) consciousness and I take very good care of what ripples I send out.

Some call it the 'butterfly effect'. It's the best image I can offer.

@Troy 🙏🌈 Thank you and Michael 💗 This is an exciting report! I thought next year was going to be a Sage year, hoped for another action axis one though - we haven't done enougb yet, but I suppose the ball's rolling. 

@petra Yeeeeha! I want to add this song: It's a kind of magic! and: This could be heaven for everyone!

Love you all.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Luciana Flora
24 minutes ago, Michèle said:

I am sorry but I don't believe this" is also a belief that you can let go and forget about going forward. It's blocking your development. You can validate for yourself whether it's right or not. Imagine (Human) consciousness as a pond, and you through a pebble into the water and little concentric circles of waves spread all across the pond - this is how you affect all of us with your actions, thoughts, emotions. It's how everyone affects (Human) consciousness and I take very good care of what ripples I send out.

Some call it the 'butterfly effect'. It's the best image I can offer.

Makes sense .. I already watched the butterfly effect and I loved the movie ..

To be honest I think one of the reasons I react whenever I hear something about collaborating with the world is that I already feel so overwhelmed with my personal issues that stl worrying about the world or changing the world paradigm seems like just too much for me .. i'm even thinking of talking to Michael about it ..

But I am really focused on my personal life and I am not in a position to think about a global aspect .. if my personal life contributes to the world in a way I do not understand .. then maybe I am contributing ..

But if not .. then taking care of my personal life is the onkly think I can do right now ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Mike Cleverly

I've got to be honest, I am shitting myself for what could happen in my country in December. We have an election on Dec 12th, just at the end of that energy shift, and right now the party that represents all that worst case baby soul-ness, plus worst case young soul-ness, greed, power over others etc is riding high in the polls and looks set to achieve a majority in Parliament, meaning they can force through Brexit and their entire array of regressive, pro billionaire, anti poor person policies for the next 5 years. I don't know how that can be a good thing or a step in the right direction, except to hold them up as an example of humanity deliberately getting it all wrong. 

It's hard to maintain a positive attitude in the face of this. The party I support are everything the country needs, but the majority seem to want more reassuring lies from the people who have lied to them all along. 

I despair, but I know we will be OK. Its hard to live in both states at once. 

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 12

Sam K

The U.K. results hinge on how big of a bite the Lib Dems take out of the Tories.  Labour simply doesn't have the strength to beat the Tories outright at this point, but if the Lib Dems eat into the Tories' majority enough, Johnson won't be able to form a government by himself.  That would set up an opportunity for Labour to be senior partners in a coalition government.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Christian
8 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I posted something years ago and probably lost now.

It was a vision of myself as egg shaped object bobbing in the ocean creating waves.

People I am closest too bobbed close by.

Zoom out and the people I am close to sometimes we amplify sometimes we cancel out buy our waves affect others.

Zoom out and there are clusters of people in various groups jostling in abd out of closeness.  Bobbing together or separately.  In phase or out.

But.  

No one cancels out the effect of another. Dampen sure.  Cancel no.

It might be helpful to consider the restrictive paradigms you and your family have accepted to bob together. And to consider ways to change them to amplify each other more.

You are a part of all this. As Marcus Aurelius is quoted as saying what you do in life echoes in eternity.  

What you change at the smallest level of intimacy will affect others in ways you may noy even intend.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

@petra I'm adopting your symbolic toilet-flushing! 

Great to receive this early...I like to watch for the energy shifts.  Thanks, @Troy.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Michèle

@Luciana Flora I understand what you mean. It's easy to lose sight of the big picture when you are busy sorting out your stuff, but know that when you take care of your "personal world", you already take care of the "whole world". Your work as "person" in the physical plane creates experiences or energy shifts that your essence "knows" and your essence passes this knowledge on to other essences you are closely linked,  and that's why and how on a higher soul level we all learn from and share your experience. I am grateful for the work you do!

@Mike Cleverly My first thought also - elections at the end of the shift. Reassuring though what Michael says - it brings likely a collapse of old values. Long overdue with the Lords and Ladies Tory back benchers who only have their own politic careers and off shore assets in mind, and not the welfare of the country. Sadly, I don't have a British passport so I won't vote but I'll make sure my husband will this time.

Or perhaps Brexit is needed to start a deep reformation of the EU, didn't Michael say somewhere that EU is currently moving more towards baby values and the US towards mature, but I don't want to think of where that may leave Britain. Not in a good place.

It remains exciting!

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle
13 hours ago, Christian said:

I posted something years ago and probably lost now.

It was a vision of myself as egg shaped object bobbing in the ocean creating waves.

People I am closest too bobbed close by.

Zoom out and the people I am close to sometimes we amplify sometimes we cancel out buy our waves affect others.

Zoom out and there are clusters of people in various groups jostling in abd out of closeness.  Bobbing together or separately.  In phase or out.

But.  

No one cancels out the effect of another. Dampen sure.  Cancel no.

It might be helpful to consider the restrictive paradigms you and your family have accepted to bob together. And to consider ways to change them to amplify each other more.

You are a part of all this. As Marcus Aurelius is quoted as saying what you do in life echoes in eternity.  

What you change at the smallest level of intimacy will affect others in ways you may noy even intend.

Beautifully said - the Marcus Aurelius quote reverberates and brings up memories of "Gladiator"....

• LIKE/LOVE 5

avi
On 11/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, Troy said:

Whether you like it or not, or know it or not, or can see it or not, you are alive during a massive collective shift where your private and personal choices matter to everyone. This realization is not about adding another pressure on you, but about sharing the pressure you thought was only on you. Let others in. Talk to others. Ask others if they need help. Ask others for help. Play with participating in a broader spectrum of experiences by being experimental and taking risks in reaching out. In short, play with being more of who you are, not less.

I'm in my head a lot and have been struggling with that sense of "pressure" that I must evolve, must grow, must shed light on all the dark matter of my being, must be aware of all unconscious fears and behavior, must do more and faster and better or else...death? Failure? The world ends? Everything bad that can ever happen in the world will happen because I'm just not doing enough to heal myself and move/create/work/speak/interact/live purposefully and therefore the fate of humanity is literally on my shoulders? All of the above lol. 

Seeing this as a shared pressure feels much better. And less narcissistic. I was just talking with my friend about me having so much trouble asking for help or others' opinions and not just moving forward on decisions based on my immediate reactions, or even intuition. Like if my intuition is right, it's ok to talk to others and have my initial inclinations validated or expanded (or debunked). It doesn't mean that I have to move now and alone. Setting up coffee dates or asking for advice or learning from those I see as being more advanced as me (without me feeling "inferior") is SO foreign to me. Maybe it's being an only child for such a huge chunk of my life then the eldest for the remainder? At many points, I didn't really have anyone I trusted+respected to share the pressure with me in a few different aspects of my life. 

It reminds me of something my paternal grandmother told me that she asked her mother/my Mimi...before my Mimi passed, my grandma asked why she never helped her even though Grandma was the youngest girl and had 5 children of her own. My Mimi replied, "Because I knew you could handle everything. The others needed me. You were always going to be ok on your own." My maternal grandmother was very much the same. I think that mindset has creeped in maybeeeee a litttttleeeee within me 😬.

So, while I am very much aware of my personal responsibility to myself to evolve, as well as how important the personal is to the collective, this energy report has reminded me that even if I only muster out being 1% more in alignment, my little bit of work can be enough if I lean on others and allow others to lean on me as they muster out their bit as well.

Truth be told, I'm so soo happy to read this.  I've been feeling hopeful lately about how we're going to right this Earthly ship and I'm happy to see it wasn't denial of some sort making me feel that way! I'm sooo proud of everyone and grateful for these teachings and all of this knowledge and for having more reasons to keep going 💖🤸‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 8