Troy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2019

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 11/21/2019 at 7:55 AM, Luciana Flora said:

The only thing I can think of right now is my relationship with my family

I found it incredibly hopeful. Maybe with this shift my eldest brother and I can mend our relationship and be part of the same family again. That would make me sooo happy!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 11/21/2019 at 8:39 AM, CurvyWords said:

I got a burst of excitement and determination reading this. We got this, guys!

I feel the same! This is so heartening!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sky Goldy

The one with the glasses asks through how many more elections do we have to go, until bibi goes away, and the white shirt quips ,until the Masayah comes, and then they all agree that he is sorely needed, and the smiling guy at the end , says something like: please come , if you are around, to the Masayah  that is. Now this people don't ever use religious lingo. It's so unusual that this clip became viral.so I had to post it here.this was on national TV yesterday . From Jerusalem .

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2

Christina Lily Pedersen

Interesting!
I am looking forward to seeing 2020, the year that seems to always pop up when Michael has spoken about changes in the future.

I don't know what these Overleaves will have to do with it, but it seems this is a seriously big year.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

So how is everyone's Energy Shift of Release/Collapse going?

I would say Ive embraced Release quite strongly and willingly so far. Ive had multiple times of value checks and tears shed from releasing old values over just the last few days.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni

4 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I would say Ive embraced Release quite strongly and willingly so far. Ive had multiple times of value checks and tears shed from releasing old values over just the last few days.

I'm mostly really, really tired. I'm also feeling pretty detached from a lot of things, so perhaps I'm releasing things minus tears?  The beginning coincided with my dad's death anniversary so it's hard to really tell, yet.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

michael_k
4 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Felt like a bit of a rollercoaster, in the sense of at times I've felt that everything's going great and I'm really releasing myself from what I need to let go off, and then I suddenly feel like I'm tipping and I feel like I'm heading straight into collapse and fast. I've been able to regain balance though just by calming down and using intuition though, sometimes it really helps just to look into your self and ask for your own help.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Mine is going pretty well. I am doing some serious financial house cleaning (for instance: unsubscribing from magazines I no longer read, realizing that I'm paying for a personal training package I haven't been able to use as much as I like so bye-bye to that); my car developed a water pump leak, took it in to get fixed, and found that the timing belt was on its last legs - so I had to pay a nice chunk o' change to have pump/timing belt replaced, but imagine if the timing belt broke in rush hour, California traffic. Eek! I released three figures from my bank account instead of four, LOL.

And, @KurtisM, I released some tears, too. For the person I was, for the life I led. But it was inevitable that they would have to be released one day. I'm using gemstone essences to help. And cats. Lots of cats.

This quote from the Michaels really, really resonates clearly with how I feel now and what I am working towards: 

Many of our students may realize the absurdity of their attachment, investment, and even blindness to their own patterns of behavior, choices, or paths that have served only to lock them in an outdated and outgrown sense of self. December may bring a sense of catching up with yourself in ways that forgive your sadness and confusion over the past many months or even years and open you up to inviting an updated and progressive system of value and meaning more fitting for who you are NOW.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Michèle

I have come down with a cold - I guess a viral infection on the 18th Nov and it still hasn't cleared yet - it went from a cough to the nastiest sinusitis I've had in a long time, and it keeps coming in waves with whole bodyaches in between.

I think I'm clearing and releasing a lot of 'old trauma and wounding' that no longer serves going forward - at least I hope so!

So yes, a lot of tears, introspection, revisiting and letting go of old places, curious dreams 'n all, and quite a number of "I was blind now I can see" moments indeed and bemusement about choices, behavioural patterns - just as Michael said.

I guess I am awakening to the responsibility of my choices, my actions, my life.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Maureen
On 11/21/2019 at 10:31 AM, Troy said:

December 8th - 12th -- Energy Shift --  RELEASE/COLLAPSE --  This shift brings with it an energy that supports a final look at any investments one has in outdated and limited values and a new look at an elevated, updated, and more meaningful set of values that support progress. For those who embrace this progress, there may come a sense of relief and release as you allow those attachments to dissolve. For those who are desperately attached to these outdated and limited values, this is likely a shift that brings a momentum of collapse.

I've been going through what feels like multiple logjams breaking up. Logjams either in my life or people around me who personally affect me in my life. I felt it when I woke up on Sunday 8th and by Monday 9th had counted a dozen by the day. Significant ones. Shifts intellectually, emotionally, and physically. Some that I "saw" looked like ancient glaciers as they warmed up, fell apart, and dropped into the sea. There were so many I couldn't keep track so I listed them on paper. Also the impeachment of Trump and so many other world events are starting to break through or break up. Interesting times, indeed. 🕉️

I asked this in Diane's chat with Michael on December 3, 2019:

Maureen:  Michael, I’m seeing clearly that many of us are going through, literal, re-calibrations affecting all or many of the bodies that are quite debilitating. I’ve noticed with myself it’s “hormonal” with Troy it’s many different “afflictions”, with Diane it’s “scattered” and an inability to focus. Any advice on moving through these times with the best health and well-being we can have?

MEntity:  There are two factors that can help when transitioning through these types of challenges: One is to ensure that the concerns are addressed medically and with treatment and healing if necessary, and the other is to actively practice your trust in yourself and your body. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself. This matters tremendously because the stress of personal disappointment or frustration can have profound and compounding effects on any state you are in.

MEntity:  Let your emotions flow and your mind wander, but anchor it all in your kindness and trust.

MEntity:  Those are two basic and anchoring factors that can help. It may seem simplistic, but simplistic is what is important in these challenges. It will not help to add pressure or to nurture frustration. If you can own two simple efforts, it can help you get to your moments of clarity and strength that you can then use to lift you further out of the challenges.

Maureen:  Thank you!

~~~

A heavy snowfall disappears into the sea. What silence!" - Zen folk saying.

Saatchi Art Artist Madeleine Wories; Painting, Deep Sea Snowfall.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 5

Juni

Today is feeling like there are more possibilities and potential for movement, so hopefully some big things have shifted. I've been doing some intensive decluttering the last couple of months, letting go of some fraught stuff, trying to make  room for just such a shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

michael_k

One of the things that I may have realised as a result of this Energy Shift is that the past few years have not been useless to me in terms of growth and discovery and that these years have helped me on a way to a trajectory that I hadn't been giving myself credit for before. This could be a game changer for me, as it is a direct indicator that I haven't been floundering through life and that things have indeed been happening since about 2017, even though progress has felt slow for me.

Edited by michael_k
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Luciana Flora

I don't know if this has anything to do with denrgia reporting .. but if you want to know how I feel ..

I figured out a few things. One thing is, I've been feeling so much better when my parents aren't here. And I find it a bit sad that I've come to this point despite all my efforts to improve things.

And I feel I need to make some changes, but I lack the skills to make those changes .. For some reason I can't be assertive around my parents ..

• LIKE/LOVE 9

WolfAmethyst

I watched "A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood" with Tom Hanks starring as Mr. Fred Rogers...a truly beautiful movie!
Tom Hanks has mentioned watching old episodes of Mr. Rogers to prepare for the role...
The end result really conveyed Mr. Rogers' gift / superpower of being both calm and fully present in his interactions with others.  Both children and adults alike.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Leela Corman

I'm in the middle of a residency at Yaddo, so I'm in a magical place and really getting a lot out of it. But, I am also experiencing a lot of anxiety and dark emotions. The big realization or moment I had the other day was about how I have always tended towards darkness, as a default, and that that won't change; that I have a tendency to overcomplicate things, and to always find the harshest or most dark view of any situation, that I assume the worst and feel bad and guilty and like I've fucked up, just as a default, nearly all the time. This isn't new information for me, but I felt it all really strongly yesterday, like a wave, and I couldn't stop crying. 

I deem that a kind of release. I don't feel much in the way of release OR collapse, right now, otherwise. Though there are certainly circumstances in my life that could go in either or both directions at any moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

Today I feel a great release from old, contentious patterns.

I was feeling a bit in a funk recently about my discomforts and incapacity to have somethings I want or need to feel safe and heard.

I am now fully owning the truths I have decided and opened up to as representing what matters to me.

I can have arguments and conflicts with others that I no longer feel trapped by, but energize me into being more than who I am. I can stand up for what I believe in, while listening to others and refining or revising as needed.

I can't say the same for others though, who may be feeling rather annoyed and exasperated by these arguments I bring up about our capacity for a better world through political participation, going vegan, eating plant based, decentralizing systems, staying optimistic, forming a resource-based economy etc.

I encounter so many excuses people give for why they can't change, others can't change or humanity can't change. It's like so many people are rooted into the idea that life is DETERMINISTIC.

Whereas I now aim to live from the Power of Choice and Inspired Action.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K

Ah, we seem to be seeing that explosive display of Self-Destruction Michael mentioned in the U.K.  So many people making such a monumentally stupid decision at once can't be anything other than collective self-sabotage.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 9

Maureen

So fucking upsetting!!!  It doesn't look good for the Progressives in Britain today. "Boris Johnson looked set Thursday to stay on as prime minister and win a clear majority in the British Parliament, according to an exit poll." Here is an excerpt from a Q&A @Mike Cleverly had with Michael in a POF on May 22, 2019:

MikeClev:  Second: If there is time, could you talk a bit about the current division and immobility in UK politics? How does this feed into the upcoming Infinite Soul manifestations? Thanks

MEntity:  In response to the second subject: the current division feeds heavily into the potential Infinite Soul Manifestation, especially those who would Manifest across Europe. There is always the understanding that a Soul Age Shift, once it has truly taken root and changing the global paradigm, that there would be backlash. This is to be expected. However, in this case the backlash is amplified because so many fragments remain asleep who would otherwise be engaged in nurturing this shift. This means that a terrifying event must occur to jolt masses awake or a Manifestation of The Infinite Soul, or both.

MEntity:  The effort to slow down or even reverse collective progression is not the issue. This has happened before. It is when this effort to reverse a paradigm shift means harming masses of individuals that intervention is often manifested.

MEntity:  If your politics are not able to restore a progressive direction, it is a major element in determining the Manifestation of the Infinite Soul.

MEntity:  Do you have more specific questions?

MikeClev:  I am amazed how many people seem asleep

MikeClev:  What will it take for them to realise they are the people who need to act?

MikeClev:  How much further until we hit the bottom?

MEntity:  2020 is the year where these directions will likely become the clearest and then it is likely a 5 year breakthrough or breakdown.

MEntity:  In short, there is about 6 years remaining and that "wall" will be hit, regardless, and either be seen as a crash and burn or as a profoundly moving breakthrough.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 5

Bobby
31 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:  2020 is the year where these directions will likely become the clearest and then it is likely a 5 year breakthrough or breakdown.

MEntity:  In short, there is about 6 years remaining and that "wall" will be hit, regardless, and either be seen as a crash and burn or as a profoundly moving breakthrough.

There can be so much drawn from that as to potentially imply another Trump term.  God help us.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 4

Sam K
39 minutes ago, Bobby said:

There can be so much drawn from that as to potentially imply another Trump term.  God help us.

I'm not so certain of that.  This is a profound instance of Self-Destruction, certainly, but it's one that was forecast as likely to occur within an environment where the odds of IS manifestation have been trending sharply downward. 

In other words, rather than a portent of things to come, this could be the last big win for the Young paradigm before Breakthrough begins in 2020.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Crystal
11 minutes ago, Sam K said:

In other words, rather than a portent of things to come, this could be the last big win for the Young paradigm before Breakthrough begins in 2020.

From your keyboard to the Tao's ears, @Sam K ! 

On a more personal note, I did some more "releasing" today - a dear friend, we call each other "sisters from another mister," and I went to the Hearst Museum in Berkeley today to see an exhibit on hallucinogens. We both lived in Berkeley at some time during the 80's, and we noted how much everything had changed - not just in Berkeley, but from who we were thirty-some-odd years ago. I had to say goodbye to some more parts of myself that I will never get back but are still somewhere "out there."

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
2 hours ago, Sam K said:

I'm not so certain of that.  This is a profound instance of Self-Destruction, certainly, but it's one that was forecast as likely to occur within an environment where the odds of IS manifestation have been trending sharply downward. 

From your mouth to Tao's ears!!   🕉️

Remember this from @Uma's Q&A with Michael:

MEntity:  History does not "repeat" itself, but does create "corners," so to speak that eventually parallel previous lines in history. Your current time is parallel to that of the Fall of Rome. These parallels and angles in linear history are generated so that those who were involved before can try to do something different based on what was learned in the past. If you look at the key elements of cause for the Fall of Rome, you will see those same or similar elements unfolding in the United States.

Uma:  So the current world leaders were involved in Rome?

MEntity:  They can be averted, but it will require collective efforts.

Uma:  I always think of fuckface as Nero or Caligula

Uma:  Like a national strike?

Maureen:  Yes, what can we do?

MEntity:  Many in key positions were in key positions in the past, yes.

Uma:  Examples?

MEntity:  By collective effort we mean full pressure from civilians for representatives to fight and to persist and to focus on the changes that would be necessary to sustain collective evolution and freedom. It is not over. Many are rallying and ready. However, many are also counting on old systems from the Young Soul paradigm that asked of you to simply stay busy, focus on your own life, and trust those in power.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

Sally Barbara Dearman-Cummings

Operating from the adage 'What we resist, persists', what i'm presently observing, across many fields of endeavour, is a lot more attention on what we don't want rather than on what we do. I see this as part of the process of learning cause and effect. Consequently I feel a strong want to keep bringing my attention to what's going well, about the present day, and invite this from others who have this capacity.

What's going well? Overt shadow revelation. Once the dark and ugly is brought to the light it's easier for more people to see it, talk about it and question whether they want to support it (any more). Isn't that what's going on in the UK and US presently? We need to give the ugly the chance to act overtly before we can reject it. Hence the apparently blind election of Trump and Johnson. The depth and height of within-establishment corruption that was previously too hidden to be able to reject it has been steadily revealing itself for the last decade. As unpleasant as this period has been, and is, it's difficult to combat subversive darkness. So this is a progressive move, but over-identification with 'how bad it is' isn't helpful.

In addition, I've encountered growing numbers of pockets of enlightened (small 'e') behaviour in many, related and unrelated, small groups across the planet. They've been popping up amidst, and beneath the radar of, the corrupt establishment crumbling process, since i began my personal growth journey 25-30 years ago. (I don't know whether this was the case during the fall of the Roman Empire.) I also observe a lot more work being done these days, within establishments that have been previously managed appallingly, on safeguarding with sincere intent rather than by the letter. This is encouraging.

In relation to this, I feel another outward manifestation of the Infinite Soul is very unlikely. I'm happy to be wrong. What we were given/have learned from the last visit is that we each have the IF within us, within access. It all seems to boil down to the self/Self. The more anyone gets to know their self, the more likely and able they are to treat their self and others better, because the self leads inexorably to the Self. i.e. no separation.

So Donald and Boris are me. I wish that weren't true. It's like having half my body acting out in a most unwanted, immature and embarrassing way, that I (arrogantly) believed I'd outgrown. It turns out I'd only managed to hide it. Now that my errant parts are in full view, once I've finished blustering and complaining, the only mature thing I can do is own myself in full humility and ask for the help of more mature other parts of me with growing the parts of me that are still acting from a paradigm of fear. If I hate them, I must be acting from a similar paradigm. How does this half of my body feel when the rest of me looks upon it with hate and revulsion? Hopeless. Locked in the immature way. I don't want to dumb myself down by acting out like the lowest common denominator, and I don't want to disrespect the yearning for growth that exists just as strongly, deep within the fear-driven aspects of me, as it does in the overtly developed aspects of me. I want to lift myself up by setting and acting out the example I want to be.

I have Arrogance as one of my Chief Features, so posting this is a challenge!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 6

Evelin

Well. On Dec 7th the pressure hose of my kitchen sink mixer broke and flooded the floor a bit. It all ended quickly and well, but was a bit of a fright and completely ruined my Saturday plans. By evening I had a minor breakdown, cried uncontrollably in front of my child, until  grandma picked her up. I spent Dec 8th cleaning (lots of Release) and on Monday woke up with a dry cough (TRYING to Release, clearly).
The degree of tiredness and my breath sound say bronchitis or viral pneumonia, according to the medic who listened to me, but my blood work and X-ray are completely fine, so the illness is probably in my astral body. LOL! Although, apparently, with viral pneumonia often you can't see on X-ray what you can hear, and vice versa.
So, yeah, I experienced both a Collapse and am going through a Release, recuperating or recalibrating.
A part of me that tries to do too much on my own and doesn't know when to ask for help has collapsed, and I need to let people help me more.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • SAD 3

Evelin
On 12/13/2019 at 5:12 AM, Maureen said:

However, many are also counting on old systems from the Young Soul paradigm that asked of you to simply stay busy, focus on your own life, and trust those in power.

Yeah. Those times are over. People living in a democracy seem to often forget that the very word "democracy" means that those in power are actually be the people, the voters. Who choose those in power to represent them. L'état, c'est moi (I am the state) by Louis XIV is ironically something every citizen needs to remember, especially in times like these.

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1