Troy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2019

Evelin
14 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

I'm in the middle of a residency at Yaddo, so I'm in a magical place and really getting a lot out of it. But, I am also experiencing a lot of anxiety and dark emotions. The big realization or moment I had the other day was about how I have always tended towards darkness, as a default, and that that won't change; that I have a tendency to overcomplicate things, and to always find the harshest or most dark view of any situation, that I assume the worst and feel bad and guilty and like I've fucked up, just as a default, nearly all the time. This isn't new information for me, but I felt it all really strongly yesterday, like a wave, and I couldn't stop crying. 

I deem that a kind of release. I don't feel much in the way of release OR collapse, right now, otherwise. Though there are certainly circumstances in my life that could go in either or both directions at any moment.

I had a similar realization, only while I also tend to overanalyze and overcomplicate things, I am a hopeless optimist at heart. I also noticed I tend to stubbornly keep loving even those who have hurt me. I decided to call it a strength, accept my crying bouts. Basically, I arrived at "Keep loving and carry on," to rephrase the famous British war-time slogan.

But you make such beautiful art from your darkness, Leela. Also, dark chocolate without darkness would be just silly!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Evelin

@Sally Barbara Dearman-Cummings, I think I understand what you mean. To me, your "you are me and vice versa" means humanity is at a point where everything affects everyone -- we can no longer hide in our private worlds, or from the fact that we are all connected. News travels too fast for that. Also, seems the state of the planet has made most of us *really* realize this on a very tangible, physical scale, so perhaps that's the starting point for a move towards other kinds of caring and responsible connectedness. Which indeed sounds like a Mature Soul thing.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Heidi
18 hours ago, WolfAmethyst said:

I watched "A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood" with Tom Hanks starring as Mr. Fred Rogers...a truly beautiful movie!
Tom Hanks has mentioned watching old episodes of Mr. Rogers to prepare for the role...
The end result really conveyed Mr. Rogers' gift / superpower of being both calm and fully present in his interactions with others.  Both children and adults alike.

Has anyone gotten his Overleaves? I am really curious to know. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
44 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Has anyone gotten his Overleaves? I am really curious to know. 

Yep... here.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

Michèle

@Sally Barbara Dearman-Cummings"You are me and I am you and we are all together".

Not too shocked about the UK election. 

Give the people bread and games  (or in modern times the daily pint down the pub and footie on Sky Sports or The Great British Bakeoff on TV) and they'll follow you to the slaughterhouse. I have been in the UK 15 years, and like it here very much, fond of the people, wouldn't want to leave, but it pains me that the British (English) will get kicked into their nuts and teeth before they wake up. And when they wake up, it will be ugly. Remember, waking up HURTS too. 

Still, such a shame that they don't get Boris' game. Having said that, Corbyn played into the Tories' hands. It was an easy choice for those who don't see over the rim of their (pint) glass. It remains exciting.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 1

Michèle
15 hours ago, Bobby said:

There can be so much drawn from that as to potentially imply another Trump term.  God help us.

I was wondering also if this Conservative win is going to be indicative as to whether we're going to see another Trump legation. When Brexit was voted for, I suddenly knew that Trump was going to win too.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 3
  • ANGRY 1

Crystal
5 hours ago, Evelin said:

Yeah. Those times are over. People living in a democracy seem to often forget that the very word "democracy" means that those in power are should actually be the people, the voters. Who choose those in power to represent them. L'état, c'est moi (I am the state) by Louis XIV is ironically something every citizen needs to remember, especially in times like these.

Yes, @Evelin, I've been yelling that from the rooftops, (albeit not because of Michael - the people on the political Slack and blog where I post would think I was fruit salad bananas! lol), because so many people here in the US seem to think one of two things: "what's the use, the bad guys always win" or "we need a Great Man to come along and save us like Lincoln did in the Civil War or Franklin Roosevelt did in WWII and the Depression." There are a lot of people who have projected that "savior" image onto Bernie Sanders*. I tell people, WE have to save OURSELVES. We can't sit back and let a kind and fatherly President lead us out of the Desert of Despair and also act as a magical wish-granting unicorn. Vote in every election, run for a small office like city council or sanitation board if you feel inclined to serve, campaign for your favorite candidate, but no Great Man is going to save us. Nor is Greta Thunberg, much as I admire her and the example she is setting. Thunberg's whole point is that WE have to do the work and not just look to HER as our savior.

I think there are many, many people, good people, well-intentioned people, who are having trouble with this concept. What worked for a largely Young and Baby country in the Civil War and WWII/Depression won't work for a growing-into-Mature one.

*I like Bernie's policies a lot - I'm a DSA member - but I don't think his age and health make him up to the job of POTUS. I'm all in for Elizabeth Warren.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

So Monday the 9th, I had a big release in a conversation with my boss.

Lots of frustration and such that had built up over a year or more.

One thing that I has helped has been focusing on the movement of thing in the direction I would like to go.

Unfortunately, there are still many who are so focused on Trump and how awful he is they literally cannot or won't see anything else.

At one point in an online conversation, I told the person that I am not responsible for how they feel about Trump.  It surprised me how quickly the conversation died after that.

It is easy to see how the GOP is imploding.  What is becoming more obvious is the explosion brewing in the Dems. Pelosi tolerates AOC and others.  The Dem leadership is trying really hard to shove either Biden or Buttigieg down our throats to the point of for example, NPR doing a profile of the candidates and not even mentioning Sanders.

There are still many like Cypher in the matrix who just want to go back in and others who just aren't there yet.

The biggest help to me has been to remember the thoughts on this month. Now is our time.

Those wanting to hold everything back are panicking.  They are becoming cartoonish example of themselves. This is not to dismiss them.  This is to point out that they are near the end and they know it.

They are the child throwing a fit but are begining to realize they are in real trouble and nothing can change that.

Britain has apparently decided to implode or so it seems.  With a conservative win, it could mean the final collapse of the Empire with Britain as we know it no longer existing.

Canada managed to hold the line for now. 

Iowa and NH are both early in February. CA is March 3.

So by then we should know what the U.S. has decided.

Look for the good.

Look for the helpers.

Support that which is inclusive and for the betterment of all.

Things are turning.

Edited by Christian
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2

Uma

I wonder how secure the elections in England are, or if the Russians screwed around with the voting. We know they certainly did a lot of propaganda, but actual rigging? I wonder. I have no doubt they are doing it to us here in the USA, which is why we need paper ballots/backup.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Sarah
21 minutes ago, Uma said:

I wonder how secure the elections in England are, or if the Russians screwed around with the voting. We know they certainly did a lot of propaganda, but actual rigging? I wonder. I have no doubt they are doing it to us here in the USA, which is why we need paper ballots/backup.

I doubt there was actual rigging. There was an amusing segment on the news last night about how the UK counts their ballots. They've got a human chain of people passing the boxes (like an old-fashioned fire brigade) and then designated runners to bring the boxes to tables where they dump all the ballots out and count them by hand. It would be pretty tricky to somehow mess with that, given that it's all done out in the open. (I'm sure it could be done... but to get it done on the scale needed to truly mess with the results? I don't know about that.)

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

Honestly, I can't control whatever happpens in most corners of the world.

I think I've finished the 4th IM recently and have realized that for the last two years, I berated myself and put way more weight on myself for the actions others did and the effects they had on me (and life in general). If I saw everyone around me doing what I deemed ignorant, repugnant and harmful shit, it would lead me closer and closer to Self Destruction and Shutdown.

Now however I realize the absurdity of letting everyone else's choices bring me down. Especially those people I have no capacity to even influence. I can watch it happen and not let it consume me. The Realist OL of this year has been really helpful on that front.

To throw my value out just because someone in another world was voted in, or killed thirty people, or made a poor example of a cause I care deeply for... does not mean I have to give up or push myself so hard in fear of collapse.

To only look for evidence of what I already believe prevents me from living and acting and seeing beyond that. And it takes effort, but is worth it, to perceive beyond a mess to the core of an issue.

The versions of me that self-destructed have already branched off. I have no more interest in Self-Destruction, only inspired action based on caring and understanding. I will continue to share new ideas about RBE, political participation and veganism, regardless of how bad or good things get.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen
4 hours ago, Michèle said:

I was wondering also if this Conservative win is going to be indicative as to whether we're going to see another Trump legation. When Brexit was voted for, I suddenly knew that Trump was going to win too.

I took Trudeau's win here in Canada as a sign that it's (less) likely Trump will get a second term in the U.S... but who knows at this point. Even Michael is all over the board when we ask them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christian

@Maureen I think you are right.

Had Trudeau lost and Boris winning would've been terrible.

I suspect Britain is going through what they are for uniquely British reasons.  My assumption is the culmination of a century long loss of Empire. Wales, Scotland and Ireland being the last bits to go.

Canada and US I see more tied than Britain and the US.  

Many people are speculating the impeachment will just give Trump a second term. 

I don't think so.

I don't think impeachment will play too much into it. The GOP wants it over and done with.  So when it gets to the Senate they will have a sham 'trial' and vote in like a day.

What's gonna sink him is a recession.

The yield curve un-inverted in November.

For the last 30 years, the yield curve inverts and the un-inverts and within a year we have a recession.

I have been saying for awhile no that I suspect we will see a recession in sumer of 2020.

The biggest indicators besides the yield curve are ridiculously low unemployment numbers. Major companies are on hiring freezes and/or active planning layoffs before the end of 2019.  Many of those were announced in March through May of this year.

The fact that so many that are employed are in crap jobs, multiple jobs, living pay check to pay check, have no savings, or any combination of the above means that we are on very shaky footing.

The stupid trade war is killing American farms and driving up farmer suicide rates and bankruptcies.  Coupled with the fact that banks are still making huge bets on borrowed money.

It's 2008 and 1929 all over again.

Michael has also said that things are moving faster now.  So things that might've taken 20 years are taking 5.  Well if that holds in this case, a recession that might've started  say 2 years....now could happen in a few months.

What will happen is Trump will probably do nothing and his base will begin to turn on him.  The GOP will try to point fingers or just ignore it, because a Dam house passing stuff and then them doing it is blasphemy.

It is going to get ugly.

I think we are on the right path, though, narrow and shaky though it is.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Maureen
2 hours ago, Christian said:

@Maureen I think you are right.

Had Trudeau lost and Boris winning would've been terrible.

I suspect Britain is going through what they are for uniquely British reasons.  My assumption is the culmination of a century long loss of Empire. Wales, Scotland and Ireland being the last bits to go.

Canada and US I see more tied than Britain and the US.  

@Christian, yes, I see this as well:   Canada and US I see more tied than Britain and the US.  Thank you for articulating what you see and what you think about so well. I always appreciate what you have to say.  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Connor

Well, that was quite the clusterfuck in the UK. Jeremy Corbyn should consider wearing a mop head, because it seems the only thing he's good for is allowing Conservatives to wipe the floor with him. It wouldn't be too outlandish. British courtroom wigs and mop heads share a striking resemblance. If any of the young folks of the future ask me, I'll be happy to tell them about what it was like to be alive while there was still a United Kingdom.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 3

Crystal
3 hours ago, Christian said:

What will happen is Trump will probably do nothing and his base will begin to turn on him.  The GOP will try to point fingers or just ignore it, because a Dam house passing stuff and then them doing it is blasphemy.

Trump is also an elderly man who, shall we say, doesn't take the best care of himself. Who knows what might happen to his Body and Personality on the physical plane? Mike Dense, er, Pence, is not the leader that the Trumpkins are looking for. He has the charisma of stale bread. (Have the M's given us his overleaves?)

If Daddy isn't there to shield them, Letitia James (New York AG) can come down on the Traitor Tots like a ton of bricks. She's already made it clear that she does not like this family.

We're not in an Nexus bubble (thankfully!) but I recall in someone's personal session they posted in a blog (Maureen's or Janet's maybe?) that there will be this unsettled and pessimistic feeling clearing up in about February 2020. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

WolfAmethyst

On Twitter this evening...

"I think if Trump has done us any favors, it’s that he’s revealed a whole bunch of things that shouldn’t be the way they are. 
The founders counted too much on the President being a decent person, and on Congress continuing to have morals/actually acting like a coequal branch."

Angry Staffer @AngrierWHStaff  Replying to  @idrislg79
(This twitter feed makes a lot of astute observations about what's going on politically in the USA these days)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sam K
19 hours ago, Connor said:

Well, that was quite the clusterfuck in the UK. Jeremy Corbyn should consider wearing a mop head, because it seems the only thing he's good for is allowing Conservatives to wipe the floor with him. It wouldn't be too outlandish. British courtroom wigs and mop heads share a striking resemblance. If any of the young folks of the future ask me, I'll be happy to tell them about what it was like to be alive while there was still a United Kingdom.

The British media is in the pocket for the Tories in a way that Republicans can only dream of.  A coordinated, sustained campaign of A) smearing Corbyn as an antisemite (and whatever else they could make stick in the public consciousness); and B) reframing the entire election to be about "getting Brexit done" proved enormously effective.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 4

Julius Paštukas

Hate where all this self-destruction is going. It is not even the nexus and I already damage a rental car for a loss of 850 euros...

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • SAD 7

Juni

I think my Nexus is starting a bit early. I had a very vivid dream last night about looking for sewing materials to fix a rug that was coming apart. The house was really cluttered and I remember being excited about getting permission to poke around in all the overstuffed drawers. I did find what I needed and was starting work on the rug when I woke up, having just cleared away the extraneous wool and knots on the edges.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

WolfAmethyst
5 hours ago, Juni said:

I think my Nexus is starting a bit early. I had a very vivid dream last night about looking for sewing materials to fix a rug that was coming apart. The house was really cluttered and I remember being excited about getting permission to poke around I'm all the overstuffed drawers. I did find what I needed and was starting work on the rug when I woke up, having just cleared away the extraneous wool amd knots on the edges.

Perhaps sewing is a metaphor?

That's interesting for you to mention (in a good way)- I've been relearning how to sew by machine myself these past weeks, after only doing hand-sewing for a number of years. So far so good, thanks to a lot of reading and youtube tutorials!  Today, I finished a warmer polar fleece version of the Walmart sweatshirt my toy poodle likes to wear on winter walks. I made my own pattern, with a few design changes to keep "Daisy" more comfortable, vs the too-long human baby sleeves, and less substantial neck / waist bands.

I've also joined  a few Facebook groups, focusing on the techniques I most want to learn.  Today, one featured the happy story of someone who had a difficult problem that another group member helped solve:  She'd tried to appliqué sew a machine embroidery design onto a custom-designed blanket for a younger relative as a Christmas gift.  Unfortunately, something went wrong midway through.  Her machine malfunctioned, and the fabric she'd specially chosen tore when she had to remove it from the machine to try and fix the problem.  Another group member was able to recommend a fix, which involved patching the damaged area with computer software, to embroider an extra crown onto a Cinderella / Princess carriage design.  The end result was beautiful, and I'm sure the little girl in question will love her gift next week.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Juni
1 hour ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Perhaps sewing is a metaphor?

It's absolutely a metaphor! I mention this because I quite often dream of sorting or decluttering or mending or cleaning during Nexuses, and tend to mention it in comments on Energy Reports.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen

Donald J Trump, President of the United States, impeached on December 18, 2019 

Exposing corruption IS compassion. It cannot always be exposed in courteous ways, but its exposure will always have an effect of compassion because it helps those affected by the corruption. Exposing corruption is often an ugly process, and this can make it daunting or sway one to consider the mess it will make, but enduring corruption to sustain a false peace is far less compassionate than a messy and ugly exposure. Even if the exposure of corruption were motivated by strategy and vengeful thinking, the effects would still help someone, somehow, somewhen. ~MEntity

It hasn't escaped my attention that 5 + years ago another Parallel converged with ours bringing with it a brand new United States of America and with that a brand new Constitution. So, in essence this makes Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Elijah Cummings, and all the other people of integrity in Congress and beyond, caretakers of a young, and in some ways vulnerable, "baby" of the supreme law of the United States. We owe a debt of gratitude to all these people for tirelessly and with great care protecting "our" democracy.  I say "our" because even if you aren't American these events have impacted you and will continue to impact you and everyone around you. We are all in this together. There is more work to do but tonight we give thanks. 🙏

Namaste Child_2.jpg

Excerpt from the ASK Michael on August 23, 2014:

MEntity:   For simplicity's sake, if we can even use that term at this point, these are most often referred to us as "parallels" for the species/sentience as a whole.

MEntity:  We prefer to call them parallels because while these are generated from Concurrents, Concurrents do not converge and diverge with one another the way parallels do, and these massive, collective variations of the species CAN (though not often) converge again. For example, though there is a World War using nuclear weapons in the 80s and a World War with a holocaust in the 40s, both are wars, and both will have recovery, and there may come a time when there is no need to sustain different variations on the species.

MEntity:  These could merge again one day because there are core similarities with which to build that magnetizing that would lead to convergence.

MEntity:  Next week is one of these "major" convergences of the species.

Martha:  Wow

Bobby:  don't leave us hanging!  

GeraldineB:  indeed! some hints would be nice  

Martha:  Can we go back to the major species merge that's about to happen?  

MEntity:  The Convergence next week is of a branch of the species/sentience that branched in the mid to late 1700's CE in which the United States was not founded. (*See below)

Martha:  Not as a new country distinct from England, or not settled at all from Europe?

MEntity:  This convergence will likely move the United States out of its seat of power fairly (relatively) quickly over the next 20 to 50 years, or escalate it to a heightened position beyond all comprehension. Neither of these scenarios are "good" or "bad," but has a spectrum of possibility built in across the board.

MEntity:  Martha, these are of the parallels where the settling and establishments failed, at least in terms of what you know as its success since then.

MEntity:  An uprising "recently" overturned all these forces and a Constitution was implemented similar to the one you know for the United States.

Martha:  so are they collapsing now into...us?

MEntity:  At the point where the United States is "born" is next week.

DianeHB:  wow

Martha:  that made me feel a lil swell of tears

MikeClev:  that doesn't sound compatible enough to merge smoothly, how are differences reconciled?

MEntity:  To explain how these Convergences work will take its own session, but the forces opposing the United States "here" and the forces building the United States "there" have created a magnetic Yin/Yang that is nearly impossible to merge.

MEntity:  Mike, you are correct and this is why we see the next 20 to 50 years as being a bit precarious, not necessarily in obvious ways, but in trajectory.

Martha:  Can we please somehow lose Ted Cruz in this?

MEntity:  We must conclude here for today. We can continue this exploration over time. You will not lose us to any parallel or timeline. We are here, now. 

~~~

Excerpt from Michael/Troy’s August 2014 Energy Report:

*Aug 25 - 30 (2014) – MAJOR NEXUS - Convergence - This may, or may not, be on an obvious scale, but it looks to be several days wherein parallels converge based on similar realizations on a larger scale than usual. We think this is related to global conflicts, but it could be environmental, as well. In personal terms, we think this would be regarding internal conflicts and indecisiveness regarding commitments, direction, etc. A balance would likely shift so that one direction or another would take emphasis. The more consciously this choice is made, the more likely it would be a direction that is of personal or global fulfillment. The more this is left to entropy, the more likely it would be in a direction of necessary breakdown and rebuilding.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

petra

December 21st - 27th -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This Nexus brings with it a kind of Infinite Soul “check-in” that either contributes to the eventual Manifestation of Infinite Soul or to the eventual retraction of the Infinite Soul. This Convergence brings with it all of the parallels that are closest together in a collective commitment to collective evolution and healing, or those closest together in a collective trajectory of self-destruction and further wounding. This may be a window where our students can see or sense more clearly which direction humanity is heading.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER DECEMBER:

THIS IS OUR TIME - December may be a good time for playing with the concept that this is not just your life, not just about you, and that life is not just personal. However private and personal a life may be, it contributes to the fabric of shared reality and collective evolution. No single life is ever an isolated event. Every life is a contribution. Every life matters. Every choice helps shape the future of everyone. However distant, private, and personal your life may seem, consider yourself as part of something bigger, something vast and beautiful, something meaningful in ways that are not always obvious in the routines and demands of being alive. You are part of a movement, a part of the world, a part of humanity. Whether you like it or not, or know it or not, or can see it or not, you are alive during a massive collective shift where your private and personal choices matter to everyone. This realization is not about adding another pressure on you, but about sharing the pressure you thought was only on you. Let others in. Talk to others. Ask others if they need help. Ask others for help. Play with participating in a broader spectrum of experiences by being experimental and taking risks in reaching out. In short, play with being more of who you are, not less.

BONUS PREVIEW:  Had to put it into view again!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

How do we as humans beyond sixth level mature demonstrate and lead both a vision and a strategy for a beyond sixth level mature perspective to the rest of the world? Yes that bar of perspective and maturity is high, and yes most of the rest of the world isn't there yet, but there is no *harm* in aiming high, just of lot of frustration on the behalf of both younger and older  souled  *teams*, and lots of chances to implement compassion ugh. So as @Maureen has highlighted, revealing corruption 

"Exposing corruption IS compassion. It cannot always be exposed in courteous ways, but its exposure will always have an effect of compassion because it helps those affected by the corruption. Exposing corruption is often an ugly process, and this can make it daunting or sway one to consider the mess it will make, but enduring corruption to sustain a false peace is far less compassionate than a messy and ugly exposure. Even if the exposure of corruption were motivated by strategy and vengeful thinking, the effects would still help someone, somehow, somewhen. ~MEntity" 

is one way to reveal a greater Mature Soul Age perspective. I am asking how to we demonstrate a path for those younger than us a Mature Soul Age perspective? Showing compassion as long as those who are being shown compassion learn, as no one wants to be exploited/used, to be honest these are the only two ways I can think of. I keep on thinking that I wish that there was a sixth level mature majority perspective alive and established on earth among humans already. But here we are. We all learn at different paces, and that frustrates me and others, but there we are, and we don't have to be held hostage to someone elses pace, but I suspect we will be held hostage and frustrated by, the equations of others limited experience, so, hence my question. I am guessing my lesson will be compassion, compassion, revealing truths with integrity irrespective of the audience, and more compassion. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7