Troy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2019

Crystal

Oh that's sad! His poor family and especially his children! (I recall he was also one of Kevin Spacey's victims? I wonder how much that had to do with it.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 2

CurvyWords

@Leela Corman IDK if you're into astrology at all but Chani Nicholas' recent comments on eclipse season came to mind reading about what happened with your family. I am so glad your baby is safe and that you are on the mend, and I am proud of you for taking a stand for your sanity, wellbeing, and that of your family.

Every emotion has a meaning. A reason for being. A need to be known by you. Every reaction has a root. A cause you’ve lost connection with. A truth you need to encounter. 

Every family has a shadow. A side that hasn’t been made conscious. A dynamic that is determined, persistent, and pervasive. Every family has a person who tracks it, who feels what everyone else ignores. They are charged with the task of bringing in what has been left out in the cold. They have the job of no longer ignoring what is omnipresent. 

This is a tremendous task. 

When you are that family member, you will need to remember that you are feeling the grief, the loss, and the confusion that no one else will, can, or knows how to. You will need to be clear about what harm has been caused in the past so that you can interrupt it in the present. You will need to reclaim your energy from the patterns that have left you feeling futile, small, and alone. One small act of kindness at a time towards yourself brings about a clearer understanding of how the challenging moments of life are always connected to the parts of your past that define you.  

The aspects of self that have been obscured by the family systems we grew up in linger in the shadows of our lives. They wait to be retrieved by us, want to be important enough to us, wish that one day we’d make the long and challenging journey of coming back to ourselves a top priority. There are no shortcuts in doing so. Quick fixes for the human conditions we find ourselves in are a fantasy, a fallacy, and a fool’s errand. We must learn to live, love, grieve, learn, and thrive through the mess of being human. 

Edited by CurvyWords
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

Insane Nexus moment just happened to me. I bought a vacuum cleaner a few days ago, used it once to vacuum my small (previously vacuumed by my old one) room, the dirt carrier thing was nearly empty. I just grabbed it because I wanted to move it out of my room and realized that it was nearly full. Enjoy me freaking out in a video haha:

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Miizle

@CurvyWords Ahhaha that is hilarious. Nexus, or your old vacuum sucked ass and your carpet is very, very scary. Lool. This must be one of the funniest convergence discrepancies. But hey, imagine if it had been the other way around. A ton of dirt and dust on your "just vacced" carpet and round zero in your vacuum cleaner (new or old >D).

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

CurvyWords
4 minutes ago, Miizle said:

@CurvyWords Ahhaha that is hilarious. Nexus, or your old vacuum sucked ass and your carpet is very, very scary. Lool. This must be one of the funniest convergence discrepancies. But hey, imagine if it had been the other way around. A ton of dirt and dust on your "just vacced" carpet and round zero in your vacuum cleaner (new or old >D).

I would have totally thought the same if I didn't swear I don't remember there being that much dirt. If I had I would have been like WOW this is an awesome machine! Haha, I've never had such a huge discrepancy, it's both awesome and sooo weird. I even got a weird feeling when I noticed it like my mine just totally went blank for a couple of seconds it was so bizarre. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Evelin
On 12/25/2019 at 6:30 PM, Leela Corman said:

p.s. Thank you all for your supportive comments about my family situation. It doesn't feel good to cut them off, but it feels even worse to be in contact with them right now. I have absolutely no answers. I have to fight the feeling that I'm being a bad daughter, but I also have to do what feels safest for my own daughter, and for my emotional and mental health. I can't keep trying with people whose response to something as disastrous as crashing our car with my baby inside is "I'm glad it's trashed".

@Leela Corman, I feel for you, the situation with your mother is familiar to me. You're doing the best thing for you and your daughter. Your parents are grownups, they can and should take care of themselves, your child needs your full support and attention and anyone who endangers her should be treated with caution. If your mom can't even say "I'm sorry" when she messes up, you are right not to trust her with your kid and sounds like your mom also needs help, but not from you, from professionals...

Hope you get some rest, nevertheless!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Juni
On 12/27/2019 at 5:39 AM, CurvyWords said:

I would have totally thought the same if I didn't swear I don't remember there being that much dirt. If I had I would have been like WOW this is an awesome machine! Haha, I've never had such a huge discrepancy, it's both awesome and sooo weird. I even got a weird feeling when I noticed it like my mine just totally went blank for a couple of seconds it was so bizarre. 

I had one of my typical Nexus-y dreams involving busses, travelling around, various buildings and people in my past. When I woke up I saw  a couple of objects on my spouse's side of the bed that I swore hadn't been there before. They said they'd been there for ages.   My Convergence seems to have started sooner and is finishing later than most this time around.   I got the blank mind thing  too, though.  Like  all of me just said, "Wait, WHAT"

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni

Oh, and I was out doing errands with my spouse when I got a tickly throat and both of us felt like complete crap inside of about an hour, so, thanks, Nexus! I thought I'd escaped the Convergence Crud, but it came in at the last minute!
Other Nexus weird: I swear my car has sprouted two  tiny taillights on the rear sides of the car that I was certain I've never seen before.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

Janet

I decided to take down my Christmas tree today so last night before turning out the Christmas tree lights I stood and admired them for a bit. I started thinking about what the year will bring -- a grandson! -- and what I might be doing this time next year. 

And it hit me -- a year from now we will KNOW. We will know whether we succeeded in removing the cancer that is Donald Trump and his administration. We will know if the GOP gets just desserts for its constant stream of lies and obfuscation. We will know whether democracy has been preserved. 

Or the opposite, of course. And when that thought hit me, sleep was out of the question. I was awake, brooding, for much of the night. Along about 3:30 am I remembered that if things look really bad, the Infinite Soul will make an appearance. Or appearances. And so, there's always hope.

So much is riding on 2020. I am adjusting my determination and ensuring my fortitude. It could be a really tough year. And it could be a year of wonder. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

DianeHB

Count me in as one of those who got the Convergence Crud. 🤒 I’ve been sick for a week and finally feel more or less normal today. @Leela Corman, I’m so sorry about what happened with your mother. That sounds horribly traumatizing, especially when it comes from your own parents. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

Had a moment yesterday where I was petting one of my cats and noticed his collar was gone, I double checked to make sure it wasn't just  turned inside out, but no tags, nothing.  I mentioned this to  my spouse.
Not five minutes later my spouse was petting him and I noticed the cat had a collar again. "Oh, good, you found it!" I said.    "No, he had it the whole time" said spouse. "No, I just checked, it was GONE. " I replied. 
Almost as disconcerting as the dental floss incident, maybe slightly more so because I'd JUST SAID that the cat had slipped his collar to my spouse and they apparently had no memory of this.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Wendy

@Janet I was doing a little end of year meditation earlier where I sent light to all the months of 2020.  When I got to December I remembered the election, and went back to November to send some extra good juju.  We will see.  I want to hope, but not sure I can. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 12/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, CurvyWords said:

the dirt carrier thing was nearly empty. I just grabbed it because I wanted to move it out of my room and realized that it was nearly full

SCORE!! It's like it went around your apartment and stealthily vacuumed everything when you were out or sleeping or something. I need a stealth vacuum like that! I hate housework, but I'd be willing to empty the dirt thingy if I didn't actually have to do the vacuuming.

I had a minor Nexus incident on the 24th, I think. I was driving to my ex's place for Christmas, and rather than trying to run my iPod through the radio, I hunted down a mini-speaker that I could plug it into in the car. I *know* I packed it, but when I got out to the car, it was nowhere. I searched the car, the bag I had everything packed in, even my purse that I was pretty sure I didn't put it in. Couldn't find it. Came back into the house and searched high and low for it. Couldn't find it. Gave up, and drove up to his house with my iPod in "tinny tiny speaker" mode. Got there, was pulling all my stuff out of the car, and there was the mini-speaker, right where I had looked at least three times. Turned out I didn't have the right connections with me to play my iPod through it anyway, so I had to drive back with the iPod on "tinny tiny speaker" mode again, but at least my mini-speaker didn't disappear permanently.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2

Ingun

My friend said the other day she thinks this year, 2020, will be about grounding.

So I checked the Numerology section where we got Michael's keyords on LIFE PATH Numbers .... here ..... and according to that:

2020 = 4 = GROUNDING/STABILITY/ENDURANCE

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Leela Corman

I don't know what this says about me, or about the year I'm about to have, but I found my last days of 2019 to be strangely full of an underlying sense of calm and optimism. Overlying that is a lot of messy and unresolved rage, fear, and sadness about the world and my parental and other personal issues, but underneath that I feel oddly...good. I definitely felt an energetic shift in the last few days of the year. Things feel different. 2019 felt like an extension of things that began in 2018. 2020 feels like it's going to be a new cycle, in so many areas. I wish I could speak in greater detail about all of this, because it feels meaningful, but that's really all I can muster at the moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

CurvyWords

Welp, the US just essentially attacked Iran.

image.png

• SAD 1
  • ANGRY 1

KurtisM

@CurvyWords nothing like seeing "World War 3" trending on Twitter on the 2nd day of 2020.

Yup this is going to be a big year.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 2
  • ANGRY 1

Sam K

Interesting.  The U.S. apparently provided information to Russia recently that helped foil a terrorist attack in St. Petersburg.  In light of this development, I wonder if that was the U.S. preemptively trying to buy Russia's noninterference in this assassination.  Russia is an ally of Iran, and their getting drawn into open war on the opposite side of the U.S. is the sword of Damocles hanging over everything going on in the Middle East.  If I were the architect of this action (that is, if I were an utter monster), I would at least TRY to prevent that outcome, if nothing else.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

avi

I’m nervous! Well not really nor am I afraid more so theoretically nervous because I’m not built to live as an adult during a major war!! I’m a lady of leisure! Well not much of a lady hehe but definitely of leisure!

i had to listen to my fave motivational song this morning because I refuse to allow that orange imbecile and his warmongering blood thirsty racist and misogynist and capitalist followers to bait me but I’m still in Georgia so I’ll need to stay home and I’m positive spirits to prevent myself from yelling at/rear ending/punching anyone I assume to be a Trump voter lol 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni

Did we go right from one Nexus/shift to another? I had another transportation dream last night, which also featured a baby which needed changing and I also changed my shirt. Bit heavy on the whole change theme, brain! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 4

Evelin
1 hour ago, Juni said:

Did we go right from one Nexus/shift to another? I had another transportation dream last night, which also featured a baby which needed changing and I also changed my shirt. Bit heavy on the whole change theme, brain! 

I dreamt I was supposed to graduate, the requirement was I had to listen to the talk of a clowny professor... to the end... which proved quite tedious!! I got impatient and bored and kept wondering whether there was a way to do it where I could participate more. I felt like by simply listening I hadn’t deserved to graduate. Yet I was also thinking ”Damn, had I known it was this silly easy, I would have just gotten it over with years ago!”

Go figure...

Otherwise, I’ve been ill for 3 weeks now,  a cough morphed into a ”charming” sinus thingy... I’m supposedly a Scholar, but man, this is just too much processing even for me!

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Evelin
15 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

Welp, the US just essentially attacked Iran.

My first thought: wrong day for the fireworks, DJT, the New Year celebrations were already done!

(Sorry, too terrifying not to make sarcastic fun of.)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

So Trump is finally doing it. He's tipping the world over... just because. Trump would rather start a World War than stand an impeachment trial in the Senate and he’s expecting, he’s betting with American security as collateral, this will get him re-elected. I'm so fucking angry that Trump is playing with ALL our lives, every single person on Earth, like we are pawns on a board for his own benefit or, even worse, whim. 

Trump_Baby_Pulling Globe of Table.png

OK, I just saw this on a FB group I'm in and I like the account of what actions can be taken in the U.S.

FIRST COMMENT ~ OF ACTIONABLE ITEMS:

Hi there fellow freaked-out citizens...

I just called Speaker Pelosi and left a message with my concerns. PLEASE feel free to do the same:
Pelosi, Nancy (202) 225-4965

—————————

This was my own script for the call feel free to use:

—————————

As a Democrat myself, and as an AMERICAN — I am SO grateful for the stealth, calm, strategic, and graceful leadership of Speaker Pelosi

I am currently in the DC area — Jamie Raskin is my Rep.— and I and MANY others are scared to death of the stunt in Iran just pulled off by the occupant of our WH.

I personally attended the Mueller testimony
I also rallied at the Capitol via MoveOn on Impeachment day

But this latest ‘stunt’ in IRAN feels like:
a) a distraction from SOTU; also from impeachment-proceeding convictions (Senate)
b) a way for him to stay in office (forever)
c) an IMMENSELY dangerous and ROGUE move of a sitting president

What would be helpful / productive for citizens to be doing RIGHT NOW? We are literally FEARING FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY. No joke.

How can we funnel and USE our anxiety to a productive GOOD use?

https://www.house.gov/representatives#name-p

United States House of Representatives.jpg

SECOND COMMENT ~ OF ACTIONABLE ITEMS:

I also just called JAMIE RASKIN'S office — and the guy was FANTASTIC who took my call. His response on "what we can do?"

Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. Call. The hell out of your REPRESENTATIVES......

AND ALSO *ESPECIALLY* your Senators.

ALSO!!! ————— He said they've been getting FLOODED with calls since this stunt happened. And those calls MATTER

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • ANGRY 2