Troy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2019

Maureen

Just saw this headline on Mother Jones: The Selective Service’s Website Crashed and Not Because People Are Rushing to EnlistHere's an excerpt:

As concerns about violent reprisals or a Middle East war unfolded following reports that President Donald Trump had ordered the killing of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani on Thursday, some Americans were also worried about more personal implications of the event. So many Americans Googled “draft requirements“ and “military exemptions“ that the United States Selective Service website crashed.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

NickG

What Trump did was heinous and makes me so fucking angry I can barely put words to it. I’ve had multiple conversations with people my own age today saying if he gets us into war again, and reinstated the draft, all of us would rather burn our draft cards and go to prison then fight for that piece of shit. 

I don’t think this will lead to war, and if it does no ally will come to help the US. Britain has already said they won’t. If war does break out the United States will be alone in this one. What a fucking start to the decade. It’s been 3 fucking days....... My optimism says their will be such a public outcry against another war he won’t actually do it. We’ll see. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Becca the Student

Same, Nick, my optimism hopes this is the nail in the impeachment coffin that wakes up the Senate. Perhaps, out of fear of war, the Senate will impeach him in order to divert possible reprisal.

Cross fingers. I’m desperate to get Michael’s or some other Entity’s higher perspective on all this.

EDIT: Putting this here in case anyone else needs to read it. 

As for the Nexus, one does not require Causal Plane vision to see that there is a shift in a direction that reflects the more accurate reality of collective consciousness, which is to move forward together, not collapse further into destruction. This does not mean there will be no challenges, in fact, they may be escalated in small instances with large consequences, but the collective shift is in favor of evolution and progress. -- Michael Speaks (12/22/2019)

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen
21 minutes ago, NickG said:

What Trump did was heinous and makes me so fucking angry I can barely put words to it. I’ve had multiple conversations with people my own age today saying if he gets us into war again, and reinstated the draft, all of us would rather burn our draft cards and go to prison then fight for that piece of shit. 

I don’t think this will lead to war, and if it does no ally will come to help the US. Britain has already said they won’t. If war does break out the United States will be alone in this one. What a fucking start to the decade. It’s been 3 fucking days....... My optimism says their will be such a public outcry against another war he won’t actually do it. We’ll see. 

That's the problem. It's essentially out of his hands, and by default the U.S.'s, now. It's in Iran's hands at this point and Trump is itching for a war. Trump does nothing "diplomatically" so his only recourse once he starts (started) down this path, is war. I wrote this last night on FB:   Trump has brought this all on himself — and now the U.S., and by default, the world. He pulled out of the Iran Nuclear agreement — that’s what has escalated Iran’s “acts of terrorism”. Trump creates chaos through dominance (except with Putin where he’s the submissive), acts surprised when there’s blowback, then sucker punches whoever’s in his way — friend or foe. He’s a no-nothing faker who will stop at nothing to get what he wants — with no regard to the safety or impact on anyone or anything around him. His ignorance coupled with his impulsivity is a danger to the free world.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

CurvyWords

My only hope is this is the final blow that wakes whoever needs to be up enough to see that this isn't an issue of simply waiting until he is out of office. We have to act, now. Thank you @Maureen for those suggestions. I'll be calling my rep and senator first thing in the morning. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen

Here is some hope and intention as we move forward into 2020 with a world war (possibly) looming over our heads.

From Michael Speaks, Open Floor, on December 22, 2019:

Uma:  This has been quite a year. Thank you for all your help in navigating it. Generally, from your perspective, does it look like we are on the more positive trajectory? And more specifically, what can you tell us about the Nexus/Convergence we are currently experiencing? What parallels are merging? And any update on the IS? Thank you.

MEntity:  We would say that there is a "holding pattern" at the moment and that we will have more information in January, and even more in February. By March we will likely have details for whatever is most likely "locked in" for the year regarding the subjects in question. For now, the holding pattern is the equivalent of a pause to "see what happens next." During this "pause" there is a great deal of room for maneuvering and aligning and calibrating in a way that aims in a direction of appeal to the collective consciousness. It is also a pause to consider the effects of the reaction to recent events and whether moving forward can be handled confidently or more delicately.

MEntity:  As for the Nexus, one does not require Causal Plane vision to see that there is a shift in a direction that reflects the more accurate reality of collective consciousness, which is to move forward together, not collapse further into destruction. This does not mean there will be no challenges, in fact, they may be escalated in small instances with large consequences, but the collective shift is in favor of evolution and progress.

Uma:  I sensed that, and it is good to have your view of it.

MEntity:  The end of your 2019 may still have some challenges in store that are examples, but whatever the consequences of those events, one can be certain that it does not reflect the masses.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnaD

In relation to Trump and his utter apathy/arrogance/ignorance/impulsivity for anyone else... 

How is it that someone with No conscience, zero talent, zero compassion, zero care, zero impulse control, has this much power over the rest of the world? Honestly, the rest of the world has been rolling their eyes at young soul American BS particularly political (in between Carter, Obama, Roosevelt, Kennedy) for years, and this is another example of rash, ignorant, arrogant, stupid No Impulse Control, albeit from a master of its kind. Australia is busy, NZ won't want to be involved at all, we all shake our heads at this idiocy. 

And yet this shit drags us all in. Comment redacted regarding Fuckface, but the motivation and intention is still there. 

Edited by AnnaD
To protect TLE.
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Crystal

I remember the aftermath of 9/11; Bush's popularity soared, even among Democrats, and my then-Representative Barbara Lee was practically alone in calling for putting the brakes on a war effort until further evidence was unearthed. Democrats were on the war train along with the Republicans.

Now, Trump has NOT seen a bump in popularity - in fact, most people want him removed according to the FiveThirtyEight website. I can't think of any Democratic Senators who want a war, and very few Representatives. If Fuckface thought he was going to get a "rally round the War Preznit" bump, he's going to be disappointed. He has his base, of course, but when hasn't he had them?

It took a year or so and a lot of competent (if evil or at least misguided) advisors to get Bush's war machine going. Fuckface has 0 competent advisors. I don't think there is anyone who has the will to see another war through or the ability to execute it. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Fuckface lashing out like a trapped animal as he has been Officially Impeached and this might be a catalyst for his removal.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnaD

@Johanne, I have removed my comment though to ensure that this website does not crawl with Fuckfaces hitmen. Point taken. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

Just to demonstrate that Congress (at least the Democrats) is NOT in Fuckface's corner on this,  Tim Kaine (D-VA), former VP candidate, is filing a "war powers resolution" to stop Fuckface from fuckfaceplanting in Iran at the cost of millions of lives: https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/03/sen-tim-kaine-files-war-powers-resolution-stop-trump-stumbling-war-iran?fbclid=IwAR2NNodOsmcAWLBBVKTHFEPvqT95h5i3IycgkSjT1inneXwA29JUD-AWguI

I have much more hope that a lot of people want to do the right thing than I did post 9/11.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luka
9 hours ago, NickG said:

My optimism says their will be such a public outcry against another war he won’t actually do it. We’ll see. 

He is a narcissist, and I mean that as a clinical term. He is a text book example of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (plus he is now probably getting more and more demented plus probably years of abusing some sort of drugs). Unfortunately I've dealt with that lot for most of my life, as both my parents had a personality disorder, which lead me to be codependent which lead to me attracting a narcissist in my life even if would have been living in the middle of Sahara. Now I'm better thank you very much, but I know that lot from  heart. I know their every trick. I know exactly how their minds work. They all follow the same manual like they were born with it.

There will never be a day that a public outcry will make him stop from doing something. It will make him just double down and do IT AGAIN just to show that he was right to begin with. And what do you know, I just read from Finnish news that USA had made another hit to Iran. Trump is never wrong, never. Narcissist person can't live a life where they have made a single mistake. Whatever they do, it is right. Understanding this fundamental mind set they have can be really hard, at least it was for me, but when I got it I really got it. If they kill you, it was the right thing to do, and actually you caused it somehow, you made them do it. 

Narcissist lives in two reality, their own where they are the omnipotent God, and then the reality where the rest of us plebs live. They have to constantly bend the reality to fit up with their own twisted version of the reality. I have personally witnessed that they are often totally aware of the fact that other people live in another reality than them, and so the narcissist gets fucking clever when they manipulate others to believe that the narcs reality is the right one (which makes other people think Narcs are smart when actually they are dumb fucks). They know they lie, they know they cheat and they know they exploit, and they take GREAT joy of it all because remember, they are Gods in their minds. Also, they want to win. Everything is a competition to them. The hilarious paradox is that they are also the biggest wimps and victims of this universe. That comes from the entitlement (remember, they are Gods) and the horrible suffering other people cause to them by not understanding that a Narc is an Exceptional Human Being and the Centre of the Universe. I have heard this from their own mouths in different versions.

Other way to understand how narcissist sees other people is to think that they see other people as NPCs. NPC is a Non-Player Character in video game. NPC has no other agenda in the game than to exist as a tool. NPC is there to advance the game, or to give the player information, or give player help, or whatever. Player doesn't control them (or control them as much as game allows, as some games allow that with some NPCs) but they also don't have any other reason to exist than to be there for the player. YOu don't have to care about NPCs. You can sometimes even kill them without any punishment. They are there for you, and for you only. You simply don't compute in their minds as something that exists beyond their experience. I was once the target of a full blown narcissist rage attack from getting my tubes tied - and get this -  5 years before meeting my ex because "he had never said he didn't want to be a father". Seriously. In his mind my past self should have understood to not do it because he didn't know if he wants to have kids. This is the level of mind fuck and delusion they live constantly in.

I have zero compassion for them. Whatever they get in life is always their own doing. They also cause horrible pain to other people, and as seen in Trump, when they get to power because it benefits other corrupted fuck ups, it is a disaster like no other. There is nothing nice in them. They are sadists. They enjoy inflicting pain to others. They enjoy taking from others. They especially enjoy duping others. I found out about dupers delight when I tried to understand the smug face my ex or my mother had when they had managed to con me with something. Because narcs are reactionary to the core, they can't hold even their sadist satisfaction.

There are much, much more narcissists around us than one might think. It is not a rare phenomenon. They are in spectrum too, and actually most aren't as over the top as Trump. I find it important that people begin to recognize them. Whole my life I have been witnessing how well-meaning (or just weak minded) people enable narcissists in society. Most people know at least one or two of them, I swear.

Nothing will stop Trump others than death and law. There is no reasoning with people like him, and this is something everyone has to understand in fundamental level. I have tried to reason with narcissists so long my face was blue, and it did nothing, ever. They can even agree with you, and then go behind your back and do the same again, now with added layers. And he will kick and scream against the law (remember, laws are for other people, not for him) and what happens then is totally dependent on his followers and other political figures, both full of people with personality disorders or just enablers and codependents. (or as we would say here in TLE, people who are scared and asleep, but in my life having compassion to them has always been very, very harmful. I rather keep my distance).

This got really long, sorry, but this is something that has been a major thing in my life. I know intuitively that all this shit was something I had to learn in this life. Others I wouldn't have put ungodly amount of time and effort in learning and understanding it. it has been a major theme in my life. I had to understand how their mind works. I have also witnessed how they choose to be what they are, time and time again. It is a known fact that a narcissist can't be treated because the core of the disorder is against it: there is nothing wrong with them, and plenty wrong with everything around them. I also had to choose, as I had a narcissist imprinting that I had to get rid of. My sister went more to the overly narcissist side of the axis. As a familys scape goat I had to be beaten to submission and then later chose to take the turn to the light side and woke up. My poor guides, they must've had a rough ride too (I almost deleted that and then felt a push to keep it so maybe my guys felt is was right).

After reading what I wrote I notice me mentioning my ex as an example might make it look like I'm just bitter complainer. Well, no. I have dealt with these people whole my life, my family, every work place, and every single romantic relationship I had was with a person who was a narcissist to some degree, with one exception. This is also why I take Law of Attraction very seriously because I have personally witnessed how it works when you attract more and more of what you don't want. It works, people. You get what you focus on. You get what you are scared of. You get what you put your energy on. 

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • SAD 2

Michèle
On 1/4/2020 at 12:48 AM, AnnaD said:

@Johanne, I have removed my comment though to ensure that this website does not crawl with Fuckfaces hitmen. Point taken. 

You'll have to go to a very, very dark place in the internet to get away from that, and even so - the internet doesn't forget anything...

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sam K

Trump is just a single head of the hydra, but he is a... particularly repulsive one, to be sure.  I have very little faith in the impeachment process' ability to remove him so long as Republicans control the Senate, but I do hope I'm proven wrong.  I'd really rather not wait for Sanders to eviscerate him in November if it can be helped.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Crystal

I think Warren could do a great job at filleting Fuckface - I don't doubt she Has A Plan (tm) for that. (I miss Kamala Harris. She could have reduced Trump to jelly. As for Bernie - god love him, he's got great policies, but he's also pushing 80 and already had one heart attack - I don't want to gamble on his health holding out.)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ClaireC
On 12/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, Christian said:

The fact that so many that are employed are in crap jobs, multiple jobs, living pay check to pay check, have no savings, or any combination of the above means that we are on very shaky footing

Thanks for pointing this out @Christian.  The media hardly ever mentions how many low-paying, bad jobs so many people are forced to take just to "maybe" make ends meet.

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

ClaireC
On 12/31/2019 at 10:29 AM, TexB said:

Astra, Clair, going to the toilet now is a more moving experience!

@TexB  Tee-hee...🤭

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 1/6/2020 at 5:41 PM, Crystal said:

I think Warren could do a great job at filleting Fuckface - I don't doubt she Has A Plan (tm) for that. (I miss Kamala Harris. She could have reduced Trump to jelly. As for Bernie - god love him, he's got great policies, but he's also pushing 80 and already had one heart attack - I don't want to gamble on his health holding out.)

Much as I would love for Bernie to be our next President, I agree with you. He would be a great back-up for Warren, but honestly, I like having most of our Democratic Senators right where they are. Having one become President would be great. If we have to pull two out of the Senate, though, we need the second one to be from a reliably Democratic state, like California. Harris, I think, might make a fabulous VP for Warren, which would give her the opportunity to reduce the Republican candidates (oh PLEASE impeach him, toss him out, and don't let him run again!) to jelly. And it would be fun to watch.

Sam K
On 1/6/2020 at 7:41 PM, Crystal said:

Personally, his age doesn't bother me much; I trust him to appoint a cabinet that would carry on his policies regardless.  As for Warren, I don't agree with many of her policies, and where I do agree with her, I don't entirely trust her to follow through.  I believe she's well-meaning, but she has connections to the corporate world that I think would end up pulling her to the right in office.

As for Harris, well... suffice it to say her tenure as California AG left me less than impressed.

Ultimately, I just don't think we have time left for anything short of unabashedly left-wing policies, and I think Bernie's the best shot at getting those when it comes to the presidency.

• LIKE/LOVE 3