Bobby

Michael Speaks - November 24, 2019 - Navigating Collective And Individual Crises

WolfAmethyst
On 11/24/2019 at 6:34 PM, Bobby said:

Uma: Things seem to be moving quickly now, and I'm sure that impeachment is almost 100% likely. What is your number now for impeachment? And what about conviction in the Senate? what's the percentage of that likelihood? And what is the latest on the IS showing up? any change in that likelihood?

Uma: Last time I asked the percentage for re election was higher than impeachment! I hope that has changed now.

MEntity: 

Nothing has changed much since you last asked, but we can say that a significant update may be available near the end of December. We have no significant updates at the moment.

Here's an interesting article I just stumbled across re how things unfolded over the 4 day period before Nixon resigned, rather than be impeached.
(I wonder if this was the kind of "end-of-December" update Michael was referencing?)

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pervertjustice/2019/09/27/nixon-and-four-days/#more-1750

...Then in August the Nixon White House itself released a transcript that they knew (because of unfavorable Supreme Court opinion) would inevitably become public. It was bad. They knew it was bad. But they thought they could spin it. After all, they’d been fighting to hold on to power for most of a year, and they hadn’t been beaten yet, had they?

But no. This particular transcript soon acquired the nickname “The Smoking Gun”. From its release on 5 August to Nixon’s resignation on 9 August took four days...

...Expect the unexpected. And when it begins, you won’t know it’s begun. The clock’s countdown will be visible only in retrospect. But when you do look back at what happened, don’t think that clock was measuring a process of months. Don’t think it was measuring from the time of his inauguration or from the moment of a first hearing or from some declaration by Pelosi or anyone else that things have now become “serious” or even “official”. The clock won’t start with any event that can be predicted. But if you have to guess at the delay between the last moment of predictability to the last moment of Trump’s presidency, set the over/under at four days.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

Maureen: Michael, referring to you saying that “The shift between Young to Mature requires this process similar to the 4th Internal Monad.” What Stage of this Internal Monad are we in at this time?

MEntity:

This would be the equivalent of a shift between the 3rd Stage of REALIZATION and the 4th Stage of MANIFESTATION. 

The process is "stuck" at Stage 3 in terms of completion. The 1st and 2nd Stages were completed in the Positive Poles, but the 3rd is in the Negative Pole which has carried over to the Negative Pole of the 4th Stage.

The shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020, but we will have to look again.  

Maureen: Thank you!

Very timely to read this now! Thanks for asking this, @Maureen. I especially like your answer @Wendy

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma
On 11/24/2019 at 8:50 PM, Maureen said:

For those of you who don't have the Stages of the 4th Internal Monad memorized. 🧐

The 4th INTERNAL MONAD:  +self-realization -acquiescence

Stage 1:  INITIATION:  +enthusiasm -indifference

Stage 2:  INTROSPECTION:  +awareness -brooding

Stage 3:  REALIZATION:  +freedom -separation

Stage 4:  MANIFESTATION:  +purpose -otiose

So, we're in Stage 4, having not completed Stage 3 in the Positive Pole. Still hanging on to -separation while we struggle to get out of -otiose. Perhaps the virus will give us +purpose, which will pull us into the Positive Pole and move us to

On 11/24/2019 at 8:50 PM, Maureen said:

Stage 5:  CONTENTMENT:  +satisfaction -contention

Stage 6:  MAGNETIZATION:  +attraction -repulsion

Stage 7: EMANATION:  +alignment -incongruity

It really is fascinating watching this unfold and play out. The year's Overleaves are really visible, especially Submission, and we move into Power Mode, starting with the Negative Pole of -oppression. It really is helpful to remember that we always start with the Negative Pole and expand into the Positive Pole, which includes the Negative.

I'm really grateful to have Michael's perspective. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun

What we can suggest as a general method for navigating this type of Crisis is to "digitally detox" on a regular basis, so to speak. We cannot stress enough how much our students might need to "unplug" and turn their attention to nature, but also to live at least one day a month, if not every week, AS IF everything is ok. This not a suggestion to ignore collective issues or personal issues, but that if you have the option to give yourself a day of simply BEING, it goes a long way in returning to your days of doing. 

Good reminder... nature is calling. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Becca the Student

MEntity:

This would be the equivalent of a shift between the 3rd Stage of REALIZATION and the 4th Stage of MANIFESTATION. 

The process is "stuck" at Stage 3 in terms of completion. The 1st and 2nd Stages were completed in the Positive Poles, but the 3rd is in the Negative Pole which has carried over to the Negative Pole of the 4th Stage.

The shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020, but we will have to look again. 

I feel like we should ask in April if we've shifted to the Positive Poles. Cross fingers!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen

Maureen: Michael, referring to you saying that “The shift between Young to Mature requires this process similar to the 4th Internal Monad.” What Stage of this Internal Monad are we in at this time?

MEntity:

Just some thoughts... 🕉️

Interesting that Michael said the shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020. I'm sure we all would agree we're not there yet.

Also, of note is being in the Negative Pole of Stage 3 (Realization) of -Separation. You couldn't have a better metaphor as we are, quite literally, separated from each other, all over the world, as we self-isolate from one another. This selfless act of community and caring for each other will, in the long run, lead to +Freedom for all.

During this period of struggle as we navigate the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, with healthcare and healthcare systems, all over the world, bringing us to a breaking point with the death of many and fear besetting us all, we are working through the Negative Pole of -Otiose finding our way to +Purpose with the Positive Pole of Stage 4 (Manifestation). 

Sigh... I'm reminded of the kid in the back of the car during a long family car trip saying: "Are we there yet... Are we there yet...?" 

The 4th Internal Monad:  +self-realization -acquiescence

Stage 1:  INITIATION:  +enthusiasm -indifference

Stage 2:  INTROSPECTION:  +awareness -brooding

Stage 3:  REALIZATION:  +freedom -separation

Stage 4:  MANIFESTATION:  +purpose -otiose

Stage 5:  CONTENTMENT:  +satisfaction -contention

Stage 6:  MAGNETIZATION:  +attraction -repulsion

Stage 7:  EMANATION:  +alignment -incongruity

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 6

Uma

Thanks, @Maureen. I love it when the Teachings are applied to our current circumstances. They make it much easier to understand and comprehend what we are going through. This analysis especially is enlightening and makes so much sense to me. We're watching the entire world respond to a global threat while going through a shift from the Young to the Mature paradigm. I feel like I have front row seats at the show, even a deluxe suite, while at the same time the memories being stirred up in the Instinctive Center are scary and painful. Strange times. So grateful for Michael and this community. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1