Troy

2019 GRATITUDE THREAD

Troy

2019 GRATITUDE THREAD:

Gratitude is taking a moment for active appreciation of what we may have unintentionally or intentionally received from others or from life that benefits our well-being in some way whether we were looking for it, or not.

I invite community members to share and express any gratitude they may feel regarding...

A) something in your personal life
B) something you have gained from the Michael Teachings
C) something you have gained from the community

Share anything you want, but those are suggestions to get the ball rolling!

gratitude.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

I am so thankful for you, @Troy and this entire community of TLE, for sharing Michael with us. My heart overflows with gratitude when I contemplate the Teachings and all the insights people here share about them. I wish everyone here a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season. I am so thankful that I can look forward to the future with hope and joy, that I am able to navigate this world with understanding and comprehension, and that my fellow Michael students are also on this journey. ❤️ It's quite a ride, isn't it?

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Luciana Flora

In Brazil we do not have this holiday .. but it is always good to show gratitude ..

I'm grateful to @Troy because the channels helps me a lot .. And also to all the other people in the community .. because here was the group where for the first time people had the patience to listen to me .. even if I'm obsessed with a problem what happened a lot this year ..

I am also grateful to have found a group in Portuguese where I can talk about my family issues .. And Especially Tary who is the founder of the group .. I feel totally understood by her. And she has had very similar experiences especially with isolation and insecurity.

When I speak of insecurity my impression is that most do not understand what I am talking about .. because I am not talking about just getting nervous when talking in public .. I am talking about getting insufficient for simple things .. like taking a bus. and then when you make a mistake talking to yourself for hours how stupid you are .. and Tary has reported similar things .. so I think I feel more understood by her .. Felix zmly I'm getting no punish me so much mentally .. but finding someone who went through it made me feel less awkward .. I'll still ask Michael about her .. she seems to understand me so well she seems to know exactly what she says to me ..

• LIKE/LOVE 11

michael_k

I am grateful for TLE for the wider perspective it has allowed me to have concerning the metaphysical and spiritual and how they are relevant to our everyday material reality. A lot of other spiritual-based stuff seems like an attempt to escape from the world at times, rather than learning to live with it. That, and it's great to have a friendly community to talk about life's issues with and relate to.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Heidi

I'm grateful for my family and friends, alone time, and this community, of course. Before I found Troy and his community, all I had were a few Michael books I cherished and read over and over. I remember reading MFM and feeling envious of that little group that would gather and speak to Michael, wishing I had others to talk to about it. Fast forward and I was able to do exactly that -- attend one of the Great Gatherings in New York and commune with not only Michael but many "old friends."

I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Jeroen

I am very grateful for this community. Everyone is generous in sharing their sessions with Michael and their own insights and experiences. There is so much kindness and compassion here too. I feel that this is a safe place where one can share their deepest thoughts and feelings in life. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to attend the TLEGG and to have met all the wonderful people who attended. They all felt like my Essence/True family. I am grateful for the experiences shared with my animal companions and family, for having a home to live in, for being able to live in a beautiful area with vast forests and canyons, and that my health is reasonably good. I overcame some challenges I set for myself this year too. Love you all!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

A bit late here, but as a quick response:

I'm grateful for a blooming relationship I now have that has opened me up to deep intimacy.

I've learned from the Michael Teachings about, well, the power of choice. It is my choice how I want to live and experience, how open or closed I am, whether I need to step back or dive in etc. But I'd say it has helped me move through my 4th IM earlier and quicker, which has been hard but ultimately fulfilling for me, as it reflects my progress in maturity.

As for this community specifically. I'd say I've learned how to discern between speculation and verity- and between my and others perspectives. Which hasn't exactly been easy, but has helped with reality checks and some improved relationships.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB

I’m a bit late here as well, I’ve been sick and crabby for two weeks and started feeling normal again on Saturday. 

I’m incredibly grateful that I made the transition to being self-employed this year. It’s been challenging in many ways, but they’re good challenges that keep me growing rather than dealing with frustrating personality issues. I’m so much happier being on my own and having a wider range of choices regarding how I work. 

As usual — it can’t be mentioned enough — I’m so grateful for this community and the friendships I have here. Friendships with people who are aware and working on themselves are so vastly different from my other friendships and communities. Love you guys. ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Wendy

I was barely online since Thursday but wanted to leave something here.  I am feeling so grateful for the Michael teachings.  I can't even imagine where I'd be right now without them.  They were such a game changer for me in so many ways and I'll just mention one - what a relief to live without all the self loathing and self recrimination that was a daily feature of my life for most of my life.  I'm sometimes amazed that I am able to show up in my life in a way that seemed impossible just a few years ago.  I am functioning better than I ever have.  And what can I say, community?  I feel free to express myself here and when I am low, I know someone here will always have my back.  And I just love and appreciate Troy and everyone else!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

I'm around here too now and then, lol, so better late than never... I'm super grateful for being part of this lovely community and for all the wisdom, knowledge, insights, questioning and sharings you all bring here. I learn so much from all of you and I have also learned to better express myself in English through the years because of this community. Thank you! I've probably learned to better express myself at all.... Where would my life be without Troy and Michael!? It would not be the same as now, and probably more painful and difficult. I appreciate so much the work you're doing, and I'm so thankful for you being part of my life. I wish I will be able to join TLEGG at some point, but in my heart it's like I know so many of you quite a lot already. I'm quite sure we already communicate telepathically now and then. My deepest thank you to all of YOU who care about reading this. You matter to my life more than you probably can imagine. Love you all.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

ihynz

Don't know what I would have done without the Michael Teachings. My life was very confusing to me, as I was born into a family where my mentally ill Baby soul Russian mom had two sets of twins, whom she each owed a life to. The younger set of twins are also mentally ill Baby souls, and then there's my kind of evil fraternal twin sister who owes me two lives. Then there was my physicist dad who was just kind of a trauma victim from his childhood, which made him a narcissist. And all together, they scapegoated me for their problems, because I was the "normal" one who didn't like the shit sandwich I was dealt. And I felt kind of like a failure because Baby rules are all about ambition and success and burning the food and cleaning obsessively, none of which are things I do, or care about, heh. So then I married a guy who also occupied the scapegoat position in his dysfunctional family, and he had suicidal depression and finally killed himself, but not before passing on his depression to our two boys (an old King and an old Priest), who at least get the medication they need. But with Michael Teachings, I have the universe to ponder, and our evolution towards the stars, and I feel like I can take ownership of my situation instead of being a victim of it. But really, Michael teachings were going to blow my mind wide open no matter where I was coming from. And it all started with me buying a used $1.00 copy of the original book, all dog eared and falling apart, and underlining the shit out of it. And then finding Troy's website and all the hard work everyone has done here, kisses especially to Troy and the departed Geraldine for making this happen, and to all the other Michael channels, a deep bow of gratitude. Cannot say how appreciative we are of what you have done for us.

• LIKE/LOVE 4