Miizle

Are your concurrents on TLE?

Miizle

Sometimes I wonder... If we all have several concurrents, and we're obviously all Michael students, what are the chances only *we* are so active that we want to participate in the biggest Michael community available in the world? o_O

A slightly weird thing happened to me, though. I found TLE in early 2014 I'm pretty sure. Before that, i had tried and tried to find an online Michael community, but simply couldn't. I googled so much, followed links, to no avail. I thought something like that must be someplace, but then had to determine this place that i was looking for didn't exist. When i looked for channels, i looked everywhere to see who are around and available and who resonates. There were lists of Michael channels on some websites, and i read articles and googled the names of those who'd written them. Nowhere did I come across Troy.

Then suddenly that year i found TLE (I can't remember how!), and soon after it was also mentioned to me by Michael through another channel! I had a sudden impulse and a nudge to make a last minute change to my questions and that question and answer made me actually join TLE. And yeah I have been able to look stuff up by googling no problem (I used google sometimes when the search function wasn't so good). Suddenly this place exited and it was big and alive and well-known. It's a little odd. It really feels like it was somehow blocked for me, so it does spring to mind whether it was a concurrent block thing. (How does that work, anyway?) I don't know if i think that would be the case but, it's odd. Just wond'ring...

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 6

KurtisM

Ah @Miizle, this sounds like it could be a matter of a Concurrent of yours being on TLE so you couldn't find it.

However it could also be a Convergence!

Perhaps you were in a reality where Troy either didn't exist and TLE never blossomed. Or you were in a reality where Troy did exist but was doing something else with his life.

Iirc, Troy had a traumatic hospitalization in 2006/07 that could've killed him and that would've likely disintegrated or reformed TLE. However he survived and relocated to New York in 2007 I believe, forming Ning TLE.

This is all speculation of course, but a possible explanation.

2014 was actually a year involving several Convergences. February was a Convergence related to bringing back more Intimacy to distanced relationships. March was a Convergence related to reinvigorating a sense of Cooperation and Community Projects.

Just previous to this, in 2013, there was a Convergence in November related to themes of Death.

You can check out December 2013 and January 2014 for the Divergences then too.

The following year, 2015, actually involved 2 Major Convergences from 1999 and 2002 as well. So you probably had several versions of you coalescing towards TLE since then.

I found TLE in early 2013 by complete accident, and never had any troubles, though I wasnt specifically looking for it, just deep searching the web.

Apparently, a version of me branched off around early 2013 that didn't find TLE. He got into a violent rage that lead to an accidental car crash that killed my dad and changed my life forever.

So uh... yikes.

It almost seems sad that there are realities that exist where Troy never found or blossomed TLE. But they do exist, and Michael once said (in a Library article I think) that in other realities where their Students are not online together, or the Internet as we know it doesn't exist, we live together in loose physical Communes and Communities throughout USA and Canada.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

KurtisM

I tried to find where Troy talked in depth about his experience in 2006/07 but can't find the transcript I remember.

However I did find these:

It appears he moved to Holland from USA in 2007, where he almost died from pneumonia. But Holland provided medical care he couldnt get in America, so he survived.

At some point thereafter he would have moved back to New York.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Janet
15 hours ago, Miizle said:

it was a concurrent block thing

I don't think this applies online. I know of people who have contacted concurrents online. I suspect it's the face-to-face meeting that's overwhelming because there are then no barriers between. 

There is a session somewhere in which Michael indicates that it is a tendency that only one of several concurrents will choose to be an active student. Not a rule certainly. Something about only one is needed for the current experiences -- if we all chose to participate in the same places, doing the same things, then it reduces our ability to truly experience different things, which is why concurrents in the first place.

As for other Michael websites not linking to Troy -- there are those with grudges against him that will not direct readers to his site, but by golly they have no problem posting one of his sessions. I happened to be online at a time (around 2010-2011?) when there was a bit of online shouting going on among the various groups and I came to visit TLE out of curiosity and never left.

If you did not find TLE until 2014 I think it's likely your earlier searches failed because it just wasn't time for you to be here. Could be a parallel thing I guess. But you're here now, so ... it's all good.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3

Cong

I’ve met my concurrent in person October this year when she’s doing a movie promotion. To be more specific, I observed her within a few meters without direct contact. I managed to not draw her attention . It is an interesting experience. I don’t feel anything strange but I did have a heightened sense that I needed to be extremely cautious. She’s lovely and I get to see “another part” of me from “a different angle”. Although our life paths are significantly different, I can relate deeply to her speech and emotions. I have no doubt she is me and I am her.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 8

Maureen

@Miizle, I looked online in 2005 and found "nothing". When I started looking again in early 2010 I found Troy and TLE and the impact was immediate. So many of my "mates" including the people from our TLE Configuration had slowly been coming on board so I think it worked, or works, like an "attractor field" of sorts. I also think Internal Monads play a part. For example, once you finish your 4th Internal Monad you will seek out and begin to build into your life whatever reflects your True Personality. You are literally thrown into your Life Task post 4th IM and that may involve meeting up with "old friends". Note: I finished my 4th IM in the positive in 2006.

From a session on September 12, 2010:

We wish to point out here that while our teaching can be understood and made useful at any age, it is not until the successful completion of the 4th Internal Monad that the full extent of its application can be comprehended.

This is why you see so few fellow students among you, or even that you see so few interested in our teaching, in general; it is simply not very interesting or truly applicable to those who "do not know themselves." This is not a judgment, but a matter of fact.

For this teaching to have its full effect, one must be awake, and most who have not completed the 4th Internal Monad are still in some degree, if not completely, asleep.

By "asleep" and "awake," we simply mean the spectrum between self-absorption and self-awareness.

Self-absorption, or being asleep, is marked by a preoccupation with the self, such as through defensiveness, self-indulgence, presentation, brooding, consuming, etc.

And self-awareness, or being awake, is marked by, for example, valued sensitivity, right intuition, concentric compassion, enthusiastic curiosity, a kind presence, patient resonance to others, and no defenses or shields.

Those are examples, but there are others, of course.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Miizle

Wow, thanks @KurtisM, our local nexpert (nexus expert. I HATE word plays like that! So it takes a lot for me to use one hahaha. Just seems deserving 😉)

It could have been a convergence from a sad reality with no TLE. I also realised that it was actually 2015 that i found TLE, not 2014. Those 2014 convergences are extremely correct thematically, though and would have been playing part in taking me to that direction for sure. (As a matter of fact, a bit TOO extremely correct, and that made me suspicious of my own memory and made me go through some searching to double check the year. I've noticed this before with astrology and other things, that sometimes something you're checking seems just incredibly (literally) perfect and mind-blowing and then you realise you made a mistake. Real life is amazing for sure but i've noticed it's a bit more subtle mostly in its indications of themes, timing, etc.) BTW the question that prompted me to TLE was along the lines of, are there any people that would be good for me to connect/reconnect with? They dug up someone from my high school years, and then talked about TLE. This would have been maybe march 2015.

@Janet Oh that's interesting! So we could be conversing with our concurrents online, potentially. But yeah that makes sense too; having too incarnations involved in the same things seems kind of pointless to a degree.

I have actually thought about it myself before, in these exact words; i wouldn't have been ready for TLE before i found it. I had some pretty serious issues with self-esteem and the ability to see myself, and I think of with massive gratitude the work i did with Michael through Stephen Cocconi, the format and method he uses was absolutely essential for me (live skype call recorded).  I literally needed a few years listening to myself back, I learned SO much and shed a layer of reflective defenses. So i don't know if a person's  un-readiness can create an actual block from experiences they're not ready for, and make them absolutely suck at googling (a pretty basic skill 🤨), but in either case it was indeed for the better. This place and the level of interactions would have been way too much for me back then. At worst I would have created some tangled up misunderstandings in my head to the point i would have thought i had to leave....

@Maureen  Allegedly I started my 4th IM around December 2014 and I highly doubt i'm finished yet , although Michael has mentioned that I am "awake". I would say the level of awakenness before 2015 was significantly less.
That searching i did for a Michael discussion group was really extensive and i searched many times during many years, because i was sure there must be one. Troy's presence I guess is not very big outside of this community indeed (?), although i have run into some articles written by him on some other website since.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

@Miizle I'm proud to be called a Nexpert! Love it!

Ah 2015 then, the big year before the turning point of 2016. 2014 and 2015 had 5 Major Convergences (The one vaguely from "Childhood" in April 2014, from 1775 in August 2014, 1999 in March 2015, 2002 in April 2015, and one in July 2015 that helped us streamline focus on Equality, Inclusion and Compassion. All of which were versions of us coming together into our current bundle of realities uniquely focused on global karmic healing.

According to Michael, there are thousands of parallels that are actually far worse than our own. So thus far we've been making some constructive, progressive choices (besides the breakdown from November 2016, though even then Michael says most of the parallels where Clinton was elected are actually en route to war). Let's keep doing that.

Weirdly, I found TLE when I was in the middle of my 3rd Internal Monad at Age 14 turning 15, and it was because of my deep searching the google image results for information on Body Types. I'm not sure why exactly then would've been "my time" to find it. Finding TLE put me through an accelerated path of evolution though, particularly once I branched off some versions of me towards breakdown and suicide in 2016.

Although perhaps I was on a trajectory towards the raging incident that would kill my dad, and my Essence nudged this version of me towards TLE so that at least one parallel wouldn't move towards that. I have no clue though, besides incidental choices, why I found TLE when I did.

I can relate to the experience of perfect mind blowing comprehension only to realize it's wrong. Gah, fucks me up I tell ya.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

JohnM
On 12/6/2019 at 11:16 AM, Janet said:

As for other Michael websites not linking to Troy -- there are those with grudges against him that will not direct readers to his site, but by golly they have no problem posting one of his sessions. I happened to be online at a time (around 2010-2011?) when there was a bit of online shouting going on among the various groups and I came to visit TLE out of curiosity and never left.

That is almost exactly how / why I found TLE and Troy.  I can't remember what site I was on, but seem to remember it felt a little bit dogmatic and "out of synch" with "my understanding" of the Michael materials...I was intrigued but what Troy could have done to ruffle their feathers....but I think that is precisely what drew me to Troy and TLE.   Plus he is a Cocteau Twins fan - so obviously has good taste in music.  What's not to love?  🙂   Still don't know anything about "the rift" - and frankly not relevant to me anymore.   I'm very happy here at TLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

CurvyWords

My vote is for a convergence/parallel situation. This has happened to me many times. Even on TLE! For the longest when I was waffling about whether I wanted to study The Urantia Book I searched TLE several times for information on it, and there was nothing. The one day, months after I decided I didn't want to pursue it as a valid teaching for me, I searched for it and there was a session where someone asked and Michael essentially said to take it with a grain of salt lmao. I guess when I made the decision it was probably bullshit I merged with a parallel who knew it and thus could see Michael's answer about it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Connie Stansell-Foy

@CurvyWords, I had never heard of the Urantia Book until I read your post. I'm glad you were able to find the "grain of salt" advice and share it, because when I looked it up to see what the heck it was, I'm pretty sure it's exactly the sort of thing I would have been interested in.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

CurvyWords

@Connie Stansell-Foy haha i feel down the DEEPEST rabbit hole with it, i took it sooo seriously but had a really scary situation happen with my mental health and just shoved it off and decided not to read it anymore or believe in it and then poof a few months later i could actually find info on it on TLE

• LIKE/LOVE 3