Appointment Confirmation missing!

@Troy, @Janet, @Bobby In scheduling sessions today, I did not receive Appointment Confirmations. In the past I got an e-mail from PayPal about my payment, and an e-mail Appointment Confirmation.

Today I got only the e-mails from PayPal about my successful payment. I went into my Appointy and the new scheduled sessions weren't there. I would appreciate to know why that is?

Thank You

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • ARTISAN

I had the same issue. I've pointed it out to Troy, but he's taking the weekend off after completing amazing amounts of work on his backlog on Friday. So don't expect action until at least tomorrow.

That appointy app is a new version and obviously has bugs. 

For anyone who booked a session this past week, hang onto that Paypal receipt and we'll let you know when to double check your appointment list. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

UPDATE: Thank you for bringing this to our attention! There was a bug and it has been addressed. You should now receive a confirmation for the sessions you scheduled and the same going forward. Thanks for helping take care of our community!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • ARTISAN

Everyone: we think this issue is fixed. However, please confirm that any appointment you scheduled within the last 10 days now shows up in your appointment list. If you got a Paypal receipt but not a confirmation in the last week or so AND your appointment is still not listed, please open a support ticket asap. It's helpful to include your Paypal receipt number in these cases. 

Appointment list can now be found via dropdown under your name on the right side of the scheduling window:
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 1.00.53 PM.png

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Beloved @Janet and @Troy, Thank You both so much, all of my scheduled sessions are showing now, plus I got for all of them an e-mail Appointment Conformation!!!

The only downer right now is, that I have to wait an hour when I want to schedule two or more sessions at once, like I could only schedule an Essence Report, and have to wait now to do the Grand Cycle.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
8 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I got my confirmation for the order I placed today!😁

That's because I am manually processing every appointment until they fix this. That's the workaround for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ARTISAN
Janet

This issue appears to be resolved. Please check to see if you've received a confirmation within a few hours after you schedule a session. If you do not receive a confirmation in short order, please add a message here so we know about it. 

Barring new reports in the near future, I will set this issue as resolved and the discussion will be removed.