Soul age / Manifested soul age response format

Miizle

Question

When i asked about my soul age in a surrogate session earlier this year (as i felt i didn't have the right information), i asked for Soul age and level and manifested soul age. Michael response was just "5th Old". I'm wondering if i can assume that manifested soul age would then also be 5th? Would this be a usual way or saying it? Or did they forget to comment on manifested soul age?
I don't think i've finished 4th IM yet, so would it be likely to manifest my true soul age?

Thanks!!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

3 answers to this question

@Miizle  Yes!

You could also ask the question again, and making sure, that you are asking, if you are manifesting your Soul Age Level.

A read of Team TLE: The Roles for Mature and Old Souls, February 1 in 2019 Michael Speaks, could be helpful too, there Michael says: "What we describe today is a Role manifesting its actual Soul Age"

I remember Michael saying (Can't find where right now) That we come more into our actual Soul Age Level after the 4th Monad.

If Michael responded with 5th Old, that's the answer.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cheers @petra, i had another read through of that session (well, the Artisan parts mostly, not the whole 1000 pages of that incredible transcript). It was a good reminder and an interesting read again, although not perhaps so relevant here as i was wondering more about potentially manifesting an earlier old level rather than an earlier soul age. 

Yeah, I might sneak in the question about manifesting if i ask about the status of my 4th IM sometime in the future. And as manifesting is fluctuating anyway, i guess it would be a percentage if i wanted to know more precisely (not that it matters that much). I wonder where they draw the line, how much you need to manifest something before they call it that anyway... 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1