Troy

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & NEW YEAR THREAD

Diane
3 hours ago, Troy said:

So thank you for being the people you are and for adding so much to each other's lives. You make a world of difference.

Troy, Thank you, too!  I appreciate you.  Love you, Diane

Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year 2020!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Jeroen

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year as we move into 2020! Love you all. I do not know what I would do without TLE. I am grateful for this community.

I am watching Star Wars for Christmas Eve. Looking forward to it.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

Wishing Troy and everyone at TLE the most joyous of holidays! Anastasia, Daenerys, Neville, and Jack say "Meowy Kitmas and Happy Mew Year!" TLE and its community have helped me especiallyl the past few years, and I am so happy to be part of it.

We will have a great 2020!

Love, Crystal and her Kitties

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Uma

Echoing the greeting of love to all here. I don't know how i would survive without Michael, Troy and TLE. You are all the gift of a lifetime. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Rosario

Happy Holidays to my beautiful people :') I love you. I hope 2020 is a briliant year of healing and growth for all of us!! ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

AnnaD

Thank you for being here always (thank you) and for being a welcome balance and place of love, sanity and restorativeness to the extremes of the world. Merry ChristmaKwanzaKah to you all. May you all return rested and loved. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

CurvyWords

Merry Christmas to my sweet TLE and Troy especially! It's been a rough one but we've made it through and things are only going to go up from there. I love you all! 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Happy Holidays!

TLE has changed me forever, in a good, albeit very challenging way.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

H2nna

Happy Holidays everyone!! ♥️I might not be so active here anymore but I try to catch up every now and then!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Wendy

Happiest of holidays and a most joyous new year to you @Troy and everyone here.

2019 indeed was a doozy.  I expect next year will also be, and we will survive it together!

Big love to all!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

JohnM

A little late in getting this posted, but in any case:    To everyone at TLE and to all your friends, family and those you hold near and dear;  hope you had a very merry Christmas and wishing all of us a very safe, happy, healthy and joy-filled new year!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Timothy J Sullivan

Happy Holidays EVERYONE! Looking forward to and exciting, meaningful 2020 and decade!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

NickF

Much love and thanks to Troy, support team and this entire beautiful community. May 2020 bring better times filled with compassion, joy and love.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ClaireC

Happy New Year to all!  May 2020 be the Turning Point we are all craving.  Thanks, @Troy for everything you do for us.  ♥️

• LIKE/LOVE 9

petra

THANK YOU ALL here on TLE!!!!!!!

2020        Our Magic Carpet Ride, to New Beginnings!!!  Enjoy the attached music!

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

JohnM

Hi Again!  I know I already posted year end greetings here, but I'm feeling happily enthused and optimistic this evening and so felt compelled to share this message here on TLE:   Hope your 2020 is absolutely fabulous!

Excited to put 2019 behind us, letting go of what doesn't work and embracing action and positivity for 2020!   Happy New Year sweetie darlings!

Ab Fab New Year.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 2

Ingun

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU 🥰

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB

Happy New Year everybody! I posted this about my year just now on FB:

2019 was my first real year being building my bookkeeping business after experimenting with different things toward the end of 2018. I started out barely knowing how to talk to clients and ended up working close to full time and looking forward to teaching accounting classes in 2020. I went from being bored to tears at my job to loving the clients I work with and designing how my business grows, plus having time for side projects. Being on my own, while terrifying in the beginning, was absolutely the best choice I’ve ever made. It was amazing how much happier I became on a day to day basis. It hasn’t been without challenges, but they were challenges that made me grow and build confidence rather than repetitive personality issues. I am deeply grateful for the past year, the choices I’ve made, the courage they took, the people I’ve met. Looking forward to more adventures in 2020.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

Happy new year everyone!

In 2019, I opened up to Intimacy and followed my impulses towards unintentionally forming my first two romantic relationships ever in my life.

Now I'm nurturing a Mate Agreement I never knew I needed

There were other things this year that I learned and did, such as making music online, working through insidious fears of misunderstanding and miscommunication, and finishing my 4th IM.

But by far it was my opening up to intimate, emotional support that mattered the most.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

AnnH

Happy New Year to everyone! Looking forward to participating more here to hang out with everyone. And maybe learn some stuff, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Lori Abrams

Happy New Year Everyone!   Troy, you've been there for most of us, over the years, as well.  I think we've all helped each other grow in Spirit, in Love, and truly walking each other towards what Agape really feels like.  I Love You, Troy, and all you do for this community.  It's been an exciting ride, so far.    I'm looking forward to continuing our walk together, especially throughout this 2020 Year.  Planning on being Here more and more.  I'm a bit behind, taking detours, but I've been missing many of you, and the force is strong to Be Here Now.  ;-)    Cheers to good times in 2020!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnH
On 1/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, Lori Abrams said:

Happy New Year Everyone!   Troy, you've been there for most of us, over the years, as well.  I think we've all helped each other grow in Spirit, in Love, and truly walking each other towards what Agape really feels like.  I Love You, Troy, and all you do for this community.  It's been an exciting ride, so far.    I'm looking forward to continuing our walk together, especially throughout this 2020 Year.  Planning on being Here more and more.  I'm a bit behind, taking detours, but I've been missing many of you, and the force is strong to Be Here Now.  😉    Cheers to good times in 2020!

So much love to you, Lori. I'd love to see you at TLEGG..

• LIKE/LOVE 2