Janet

Michael Speaks Preferences for 2020

Michael Speaks Preferences for 2020  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Janet

Recently I've been doing some cleanup in the topic suggestions because many topics have sat for up to 3 years without activity.

I've whittled down the list to 11 topics for which a setup question was proposed or could be developed. Now we need to find out how much support these 11 topics have. 

Some of the titles of the proposed sessions may not make sense to you on their own, so before you respond to the poll, please see Summary of Topic Suggestions for the setup question proposed for each of the 11 topics; there is a link to the original suggestion and comments made about it for each of the topics. 

Unlike our last poll in 2017, we're not committing to doing the three most popular topics in 2020 (although they may get done). This poll is to judge actual interest in existing proposals and to induce thought around generating new proposed topics. 

This poll will allow you to select more than one choice (up to three choices are suggested), but please do not select more topics than those you really find interesting. Further, I request that you choose ONLY "None of the above" if you do not find any of the topics to be truly compelling. 

This poll will close automatically on the last day of January. So no rush. 

Before or after voting, feel free to discuss the proposed topics in this thread as well as new ideas for feedback. If you want to introduce a new proposed topic, then create a new topic in this forum: Topic and Workshop Requests and Suggestions

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 4

Janet

I'd be curious as to your reasonings for selecting certain topics. Here are mine:

I've become more curious about the second option -- follow-up on cycles of life -- after a re-read of the OMW session that introduced them: Personal Cycles of Life. The Color as Communication topic originated with a session I had with Michael about Soul Colors (as described in the Michael Newton books).

And the TLEGG 2240 one could be fun based on Michael's initial description of it at a TLEGG 2019 session. But I forgot that unless you are member of the Fringe & Whackadoodle Club, you might not have seen that intro. So here it is:

CONNOR: Okay, so, we’re all gonna die. But then we’re gonna come back, in new lives, and we’ll probably remember you at some point when we do. So, is there an instance in the future where TLE, or at least quite a few people who were TLE members previously, in the good old 21st Century, get back together, find the TLE transcripts, even THIS transcript, and are we trying to figure out who’s who? Does that happen at any point, in any future that you can see?

MENTITY: Yes, it was quite entertaining. (LAUGHTER)

MARTHA: Do you have any snippets of that you can share with us?

MENTITY:
There is a frame of time where this occurred several times with your group moving into new incarnations and figuring out who you were before. And there is a lot of data coming in for Troy at the moment, but if you would like an example, this would be in 2240. This is the largest, or a rather large reunion of many of you, and THAT Martha, so to speak, is trying to figure out if you (Martha) were You or Troy. (LAUGHTER)

We are trying to direct the focus so that there is a resonance to you (Martha), but she (Future Martha) is more fascinated by Troy. (MORE LAUGHTER)

Our channel would have to unpack that particular reunion, and we can dedicate a session to that for a future exchange with you. It is an example of a highly probable future that all of you are a part of.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 2

Ingun

I'm so interested in these three:

• 7 Categories of Illnesses - because I'm so excited to learn more  about how illness/ailments are manifested, for instance because of restricted emotions and more, and how knowledge, understanding and awareness of these patterns can help us contribute to better personal health.
  • Color as Communication and Evolution - I'm so intrigued to know more about color as language/communication from Essence's point of view!
  • 7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes - There are so much out there about Archetypes, but I don't read any of it, I want Michaels perspectives.

I'm definitely also very interested in a follow up on the Cycles of Life, and could have put that as third, but left it out in the voting for now.

The Effects of Holocaust is also a topic we are getting more into at some point ...coming up in some way on the horizon....

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

petra

Thank You @Janet for putting so much work into this, and I truly like to vote! I ditto Janet's choices, and if I would have more votes, I'd vote also Music: Role. Centering and Axis!

I would like so much to hear how Michael plays that piano!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Miizle

- 7 categories of illness for sure, because health or the lack of it has such a huge effect on our daily lives. Having a better understanding of that would be so useful, but also super interesting as it gives us a clearer picture of how the different bodies (physical, emotional, mental) work and interact. And loads more i bet.

- Electronic devices, for the same reasons as above as the health effects are very much debated and there is no clear understanding or consensus. Especially 5g has made some very concerned even within the scientific community, and as there may be satellites blasting 5g radiation literally everywhere on earth at some point soon, would be nice to know what we're up for. I feel all these electronic devices and their unknown health effects is another thing that we humans are playing with without understanding, or wanting to know, the consequences.

- 7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes, another topic that would give us important and interesting information to help us better understand everyone. And our society. And our history. And our mythology. And the future, perhaps. 

This is a fairly clear top 3 for me, although there are many others that sound very interesting too, the next in line would probably Effects of holocaust, Colours, Music, 4th IM (although i'm not sure we don't already have enough info on this?), Cycles of life.

TLEGG 2240 would be an amusing and interesting read for sure, but not very useful for the vast majority of this community, so i feel there would be a better platform for this question than Michael Speaks.

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

I voted for Cycles of Life, Effects of Holocaust and Gender Archetypes.

The Cycles of Life already given fascinate me as a way to navigate my everyday life and differences with others. So Im sure learning about the other cycles would be just as helpful. I also noticed that Michael has stated there are 12 different cycles of life, meaning they likely correlate with the Support Circle. From the way the cycles were mapped in the transcript, we got the Intimate Support covered with the Personal Cycles (Love/Relationship, Knowledge/Comprehension and Compassion/Life Plan). Therefore learning about the Inspirational, Classmate and Spirit Guide cycles would be very useful for helping to support ourselves through life.

Effects of Holocaust can help us uncover how exactly our current time period (2016-2020) is healing deep wounds in humanity, as well as help us uncover older karmic wounds we have alreafy or have yet to heal.

The Gender Archetypes would be immensely useful for the same reasons @Miizle posted.

Im also fine with 7 Categories of Illness.

The others are all interesting, but Id rather wait for most of them until after this global crisis happens and the pressure lessens.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Connor

I've rounded out my votes very nicely. Color as Communication and Evolution sounds really interesting, and it is sort of a 'neutral' topic to study and explore. The Effects of the Holocaust is not only worth exploring, but unfortunately it is very relevant to what we are currently living through, and in danger of living through again. And finally, I voted for TLEGG 2240 because a lot of 2020 is going to be a stressful rollercoaster, and we could all use some levity while the world as we know it ends.

TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE EFFECTS ON THE HOLOCAUST
This topic arose from the November 2016 Energy Report, when Michael mentioned how the Holocaust had traumatized Humanity in ways they had barely begun to explore with their students. Three months later, I actually asked Michael to elaborate, and I dedicated a blog entry to their response, titled "How the Holocaust Traumatized Humanity".

I think Michael's response, which I am posting below, should be included in the 'Effects of the Holocaust' transcript after the session takes place.
From Ask Michael
5th February, 2017
Channeled by Troy Tolley

ConnorB:  Hello again, Michael!

In a previous conversation, you described the Holocaust as having ‘traumatized Humanity in ways we have barely begun to explore with our students’. Can you expand on this, please?

I imagine this topic probably needs a Michael Speaks or something, but this could help give us something to start with.

MEntity: There have been waves of atrocity and genocide across humanity several times in its Grand Cycle. However difficult it is to consider this, we (as Sentience) know this will be part of the growing pains of a species, particularly those with more mobility and tool-making capabilities.

When the Holocaust came about, humanity had moved into a rather new and fragile position of collective intelligence and compassion that had only been stable in smaller groups. There was a Turning Point reached where humanity was on the brink of true peace that would, eventually, spread across the globe in ways that can only be fantasized about now.

Children are born with deep compassion and sensitivity, and then this is hardened or removed or numbed by the imprinting and teachings of fear instilled by caretakers, society, culture, and experiences, but if the individual is open she can wake up and free herself from that imprinting and fear and define her life on her own terms that transcend the seeming demands of experience and the past, returning herself to a refined state of confidence in her compassion and sensitivity.

This is true of humanity on a larger scale.

As the consciousness of Humans began to wake up in greater numbers at the same time, a kind of matrix was in place that invited accelerated awareness for all within a time period.

War had never been experienced on such a scale as that of World War 1.

Humanity was shaken into a state of awake on a collective scale not seen before.

Once one is "awake" it is nearly impossible to go back to sleep. It is very difficult to unlearn what one learns. A Turning Point was generated where Humanity was moving toward a collective choice toward collective compassion, or further entrench fragmented disintegration.

The Holocaust was the result.

It was Humanity's first real chance to grow together and it fell profoundly short of its potential.

This is not said as a disappointment or judgment. It simply is what happened.

This was not merely a falling short, of course, but a deeply wounding retaliation from those who preferred that humanity remain asleep.

Surprisingly, the collective wound did not come from the Holocaust. It came from the realization that "no one" did anything to challenge or stop or collectively challenge the progressive momentum toward what would become known as "the holocaust."

It is far more complex than that, but the core wounding comes from that disconnection from putting into action the necessary measures that would anchor peace and compassion.

Only since 2015 did the collective consciousness determine to once again aim for that anchoring of peace and compassion.

And your Turning Point has come again. And your challenge has come again. And your choices matter again.

This may seem chilling or even rather theatrically and conveniently dramatic, but these Turning Points will continue to return every 50 to 75 years now until "we get it right."

This same pattern happens on smaller scales in cities, towns, nations and countries, and these are microcosmic opportunities that feed into the macrocosmic potential.

We have more to say, of course.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Erick

- 7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes: in addition to other comments on this on; this topic seems likely to have the most practical use and tie in across most of the other subjects, and it probably more core to the teachings than the other topics. i suspect that it may need/benefit from multiple sessions to get a good level of detail, and has the potential for being useful for the book project i have heard talked about.

- Music: Role, Centering and Axis: due to this topics relationship with several core components it seem useful for both validation and use with better understanding others including children

- Cycles of Annual Overleaves : has the potential for insight into the larger patterns at play.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

I wonder what the benefits would be though of learning of the 7 male and female archetypes? That sounds like buying into a whole lot of gender limitations, again. However I feel genderless anyway. I have 50/50 female male energy ratio and that is why I feel this way. Most people have a predominance of one energy and for those people this session could make a lot of sense. 

Needless to say I didn't vote for Gender Archetypes and I voted for the Holocaust, Music and Health. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Crystal

Thank you, @Janet, for posting this. All of the topics sound fascinating! I had to narrow it down so I picked the categories of illnesses, the effects of the Holocaust, and music.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ihynz

I think it's just time to talk about the Holocaust, as I see it as a permanent stain on humanity, and it fills me with disgust for our species.  No lectures on my feelings about this please.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen

They are ALL great, but we had to choose three, so, I chose: 

Follow-up on Cycles of Life:  I was at the first session on this and it was really, really great to show how numbers, cycles, etc., play/work into our lives. Who knew that Michael would teach us about Numerology!!! I would love to see more.

Color as Communication and Evolution: Fascinating subject!! I love anything and everything about colour (the aura, all the variations of colour, shades/tones, etc., what colour communicates about us and about others, how "colour consciousness" grows/expands/clarifies the more conscious we become as an individual and as a species, etc.  I've studied the colour connection for years and would love to see more.

TLEGG 2240: I love to explore all things about our future selves being in reciprocal relationships with our current selves. 

In regards to 7 Categories of Illnesses I would love to hear more. Michael did cover a fair bit about Illness in this session: Michael Speaks on Healing and Healers on May 8, 2011:

MEntity:  There are really only 7 ways in which a Body can die, or be wounded. These 7 ways can overlap, and some may be able to refine these to a greater degree than we have through this channel, but those 7 Basic Ways of Wounding/Dying would be:

MEntity:  Illness, Poisoning, Impact, Impaling, Suffocation, Starvation/Dehydration, and Natural/Shutdown.

~~~

MEntity:  The 7 Ways to Die, or 7 Methods of Wounding, correspond to the Axes in ways that can often shed light for Healing and for Healers.

MEntity:  Illness and Poisoning are Inspirational-based Woundings/Deaths. Impaling/Impact are Action-based Wounding/Deaths. Suffocation/Starvation are Expression-based Woundings/Deaths; and Shutting Down/Natural methods are Assimilative.

MEntity:  Some of these are obvious, and some may not be so clear, and while we offer up these correlations, we will not say that they are rules or static associations.

MEntity:  For example, we can say that MOST Illnesses or in-taking of Poisons are MOSTLY related to issues of Self-Esteem, which are extensions of the Chief Features of Self-deprecation and Arrogance.

MEntity:  This kind of statement can be explored in a multitude of ways.

MEntity:  The immune system is directly connected to Self-Esteem, and so it goes that any fluctuation in Self-Esteem is a fluctuation in Immunity.

MEntity:  Self-deprecation is almost always at the core of Illness.

MEntity:  The toxins that one takes in without question or concern through his or her eating of poor diet, might be an example of Arrogance at the core of slow Poisoning of the body.

MEntity:  And so on...

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 3

Connie Stansell-Foy

I agree with most if not all of what everyone said above. However, I am choosing:
7 Categories of Illnesses - because this seems very useful on a day-to-day level.

Effects of the Holocaust - because the idea of repeating that lesson every 50 to 75 years until we get it right is horrifying.

TLEGG 2240 - because with the solemnity, seriousness, and downright horror we find ourselves in every day these days we need some levity to clear and stabilize our emotions. Also, I'd like to know if I'm there.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

Heads up! This poll is closing soon. If you have not entered your vote, you have until Friday to do so. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Karine

Here are my picks:

Music: Role, Centering and Axis - I love music even if I do not produce it myself (unless you count my comically embarrassing attempts at singing karaoke on weekends) and learning what correlates to each Axis would be interesting.

7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes - Ooh, this is my kind of topic. Anything that has to do with symbolism and characters and psychology is my thing. And as a fun coincidence just this morning I volunteered to host a writing workshop next month and was thinking about using archetypes as a general theme. 🙂 @AnnaD We could talk about archetypes in general, I don't think it has to be gender related. I think some archetypes really are associated with certain genders in humanity's consciousness (like, say, the femme fatale), but I feel most are pretty gender neutral?

Physics of the Astral Plane - I spend a ridiculous amount of time daydreaming about what life might like on the Astral Plane and this would bring some answers.

Edit: Thank you @Janet for bumping this before the poll expires!

Edited by Karine
Forgot to add something.
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Karine

@AnnaD I guess you disagree with my point of view? What didn't you like about my post?

I don't want to be annoying I'm just very interested in both the topics of archetypes and gender identity and I'm interested in other people's thoughts so I would like to know why you chose that particular reaction icon for the previous post.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD

Physics of the astral plane sounds very interesting, as does Music.

I just hope that the archetypes are going to be interesting. I don't expect them to be, but I will keep my mind open. 

I realise that I hardly ever use the "meh" emoji. I am keeping my mind open about female and male archetypes,, but, my expectations are low. I probably have a low level of interest because with my 50/50 male female energy, there is for me, no charge whatsoever in being either. And nothing against anyone with a differing point of view. For many people it will be worthwhile. I will still read it, and hopefully get some enlightenment. Nothing wrong with your post, just so you know. Who knows, I could be surprised or entertained. I'd prefer to be both surprised and entertained. I hope for both, expect neither. Either is good lol.

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Karine

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I super appreciate it!!

I guess I'm confused because to some extent I see gender and Focused/Creative energy ratio (what used to be referred as male/female energy, but Troy has changed it and I think it is for the best) as two different and separate things. For example I don't see why someone with a high percentage of focused energy couldn't identify primarily with the female gender and "female archetypes" in some lifetimes. I have a ratio of 25 focused ("male")/75 creative ("female") energy and I don't identify strongly with either gender (I have recently taken a liking to considering myself as non-binary, however I can't claim I know all the subtleties of that term yet).

I am genuinely curious about your thoughts on my idea of broadening the topic a little to include discussions on archetypes that are not necessarily associated with either the male or female gender by default. For example I feel something like what is referred as the "Trickster" archetype in myths and stories can be equally fulfilled by a female or a male or an agender character. However, please do not feel pressured to continue this conversation if you don't have the time or don't want to; just you taking some time to clarify where you're coming from actually means a lot to me and I am very grateful.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

I need to remind everyone that we are not promising to complete the sessions with most votes this year. The poll is more to judge level of interest in topics that have been hanging around for awhile. 

A few of the proposed topics might be selected, but none may be selected because community interests may be impacted by events occurring in real time. 

And by the way, this short list of proposed topics is only the list from people who have taken the time to create a forum topic to propose something. Surely you have read something here on TLE and thought that you'd like to get more information on it. Please take the time to open a topic with your suggestion. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2