Troy

ENERGY REPORT - January 2020

Janet
6 minutes ago, Troy said:

When we say to “dream big,” we mean to suggest giving yourself full permission to be okay with creating a better future rather than ONLY preventing or enduring an unwanted future. Dream big. The details for fulfilling those dreams can only come out of permission to have them in the first place.

Thank you! This is along the lines of my thought processes in recent days. I feel like I have permission now. 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal
7 minutes ago, Troy said:

As the Goal of Submission takes hold for most of our students, it would mean beginning to sort out and narrow down your focus on what matters to you in ways that inspire Devotion to a cause or value or force that is already great and is made greater by your participation. This may be a broad devotion that is about aligning your life to various ways that help your basic choices feel more meaningful and beneficial, or it may be a focused devotion on a specific change or cause that you feel is meaningful of beneficial.

Thank you x 1000,000,000, Troy! I needed to hear the M's words now. And this quoted selection is just how I have been feeling and working things out lately. I did a lot - a TON - of Releasing in late December from the Solstice on. And it was painful and involved me facing up to some rather harsh truths. But I feel lighter and better about things now.

Happy New Year! Or as my cats like to say, "Happy Mew Year!"

• LIKE/LOVE 16

AnnaD
7 minutes ago, Troy said:

January 20th - 23rd -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This Nexus appears to bring with it a bundle of parallels that have been in a long recovery since 1980 from the effects of climate changes caused by the eruption of Mount Saint Helen. In some parallels, this eruption was far more devastating, particularly in terms of its effects on the global atmosphere and ecology. The convergence brings with it a wave of vision and inspiration for correcting pressing issues regarding environment, ecology, and stewardship. It was realized that humanity cannot control the effects of nature, but can control their effects ON nature.

This is intriguing, and might bring some constructive action. I am intrigued and almost vaguely optimistic, depending on what else can be extracted into applicable info from this general statement. 

I can see that Fuckface is in conflict. If only it was him raging in his little toddler cage.. I am feeling some comfort, and I will work to optimise the sustainability of that comfort via Veganism, encouraging Veganism, growing food, and doing what I can. This can work out. 

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Rosario

OMG!!  Thank you Troy and Michaels ❤️ I can validate all of this...the inspired action, the devotion and focus, DREAMING BIG!!...My friends and clients have been encouraging me to vlog and write about healing, grounded spirituality, the role of us "older souls", the changing times and the things I do.... and today I just said, fuck, let's do it!! and posted a little insta vlog on 2020...which also ties in nicely with this channeling! :')

I hope to open a YouTube channel soon❤️ 😄 

let's dream big and DO BIGGER!! yay!!

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 4

Susan A Flow

Gosh Troy, this feels potentially full of positivity.    Thank you so much!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

I also relate to the Devotional Higher Emotional energy. It took a long time and great effort for me to get to this point where I no longer deflect and dread the future, but anticipate it with enthusiasm and optimism.

Michael told me that I'm one of the few versions of me that are open minded. I am so fucking glad for that. It took hard self-work. I doubt most other versions of me are responding to life as well.

So... hell yeah to dreaming big!

That 1980 Convergence is a strange one. It follows after our 1775/76, 1999 and 2002 Convergences. I expect these huge convergences will continue.

I would not have been born in that world. 

My mom would have been playing league field hockey then and my dad would have been a kid. If that 1980 convergence is coming into us, it's possible that both my parents died in that parallel line, allowing for them being alive here to safely merge into that world "again".

Also of note in 1980 is that the Iraq-Iran War began following the Iranian Revolutions of 1979.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

I can't wait for that Nexus! 

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

petra

Thank You @Troy and MICHAEL!!!

Lets pump it up, I feel and think already rather BOMBASTIC!!!

Lets flood this world with our Big Dreams and hold on to them no matter what!

Miles of Smiles

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Uma

Thanks, @Troy. It's interesting

1 hour ago, Troy said:

January 20th - 23rd -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This Nexus appears to bring with it a bundle of parallels that have been in a long recovery since 1980 from the effects of climate changes caused by the eruption of Mount Saint Helen. In some parallels, this eruption was far more devastating, particularly in terms of its effects on the global atmosphere and ecology. The convergence brings with it a wave of vision and inspiration for correcting pressing issues regarding environment, ecology, and stewardship. It was realized that humanity cannot control the effects of nature, but can control their effects ON nature.

January 21, 2020 Saturn in Capricorn will oppose fuckface's natal Saturn at 23°43"

along with a shitload of other transits to follow. Should be interesting. Here are some links:

https://mountainastrologer.com/tma/donald-trump-and-the-saturn-pluto-conjunction/

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Christian

This perfectly describes events in the last 24 hrs

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Crystal

I think Fuckface is pretty much shouting "Bring me my brown pants!" with this latest outburst. I mean - it's scary, but I don't get the dreadful feeling I got after 9/11, because prominent Democrats are opposed to any military action now when they were not then. Fuckface is like a cornered wild animal, he is lashing out and will NOT go gently even if Ivanka speaks soothingly to him, "Come on, Daddy, to the nice spa [padded room] where you can have all the hamburgers and Twitter accounts you want!"

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 2

Michèle

@Troy  and Michael 🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🦄🦄🦄🌹🌹🌹 I will continue to dream bigger and bigger for the highest good of all.

Happy 2020 to you all ♥️

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Juni
5 hours ago, Troy said:

January 1st - 5th -- Energy Shift --  COMFORT/CONFLICT --  This shift will be different between those who have embraced the patterns of personal and collective evolution versus those who have rejected personal and collective progress. If you feel the comfort, allow it. Take actions that serve this comfort. It is vital to embrace comfort when this comes because there are long stretches in life where discomfort is a valuable means of promoting growth. Comfort is not an escape or denial, but a means of integration and comprehension. For those who have fallen into Conflict, it may some of your Baby and Young imprinting working itself out. If you find yourself in conflict and chaos, ride this out and then look at it again from the other side

Well, this household is DEFINITELY in Conflict at present. We've had easily half a dozen tiffs/arguments/"discussions in the last two days, and we rarely ever disagree on much.   Trying to remember to breathe.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Christian

So I noticed today...the last few days of this energy shift I have been really sleepy.

Thursday, driving home from work I had trouble staying awake. 
Firday, I was falling asleep at my desk. 
Yesterday and today, I slept until like 10am.   

it has been very strange.  

But.  

I think it is because I feel comfortable.  It feels like there are storms and chaos everywhere, but it isn't dragging me down like last month.  

Not sure what all of these means if anything.

but thought it could be useful to talk about. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnaD

@Christian, maybe you are feeling some needed comfort. It would make sense if you are feeling truly relaxed, or need to catch up on rest, that you are allowing your body to relax fully. I find myself relaxing completely at either (? lol) inconvenient or strange times. I put it down to a critical mass effect - your body may have needed to take time to process, so it is placing clear limits on what it is allowing you to do, versus what you *wanted* to do in that moment. It happens to me too, I am grateful for it, but it sometimes happens at inconvenient moments when it is unplanned!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Eric

Hoping this bodes well for the coming year. I had some optimism going into December, but the month turned into a series of tough events that really knocked me off kilter and amped up the uncertainty. It'll be interesting trying to get back to a more encouraging position. We've mostly seemed to have landed on the comfort end of things this last energy shift, though in some ways it's been hard for me to accept as "not an escape or denial, but a means of integration and comprehension."

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

The recent news that the duke and duchess of Sussex (Prince Harry and Meghan Markle) are stepping down from royal duties and possibly moving to Canada gave me a feeling of optimism, oddly enough. For one thing, it seems like Harry and Meghan are saying enough, no thanks, after the way the British press treated Meghan (all kinds of horrible racist BS) and after Harry saw his mother die thanks to paparazzi. And after Prince Andrew and his disastrous interview trying to distance himself from Jeffrey Epstein and possible accusations of statutory rape. It seems like they want Archie to grow up like a normal, ordinary little boy, not a royal.

Even if individual royals can be Mature or Old Souls (the Queen is a Mature Server from what I recall), the institution of Royalty is definitely a Baby and Young Soul phenomenon. I have a feeling once the present Queen dies, the monarchy is going to take a vastly different form, if it doesn't start winding down.  People can still admire the regalia and the tiaras and all that in museums - the history will always be there for the tourists.

(I always wanted a tiara, but realistically, where would I wear it? Work? Trader Joe's? I don't even use all the damn china and silverware that I inherited because I am the only child of an only daughter - I use stuff I can put in the dishwasher! - were tf would I have an occasion to don a tiara? I do love my coffee table tiara book though! Maybe on my next sojourn to the Astral I can break out the bling...)

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 1

NickF
On 1/3/2020 at 2:39 PM, Troy said:

DREAM BIG - January brings with it a tentative sense of permission to return to upholding and nurturing optimism and dreams for a brighter future. We suggest that these be brought to the surface and held confidently, even as you may find personal and collective challenges continue. When we say to “dream big,” we mean to suggest giving yourself full permission to be okay with creating a better future rather than ONLY preventing or enduring an unwanted future. Dream big. The details for fulfilling those dreams can only come out of permission to have them in the first place.

This Report was good to read again, and thanks Troy. Going to “dream big” for a better future.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen

So you think you had a hard time getting through the 3rd Internal Monad!?!?!!  Tell me about it!! LOL!!! Imagine being in a Royal Family and trying to "make it on your own". 🥴

~~~

In the 3rd Internal Monad, the 4th Stage is marked by the dependence upon one’s own resources.

However, “one’s own resources” does not mean a separation from the funding or sheltering of parents or caretakers, necessarily, but a successful 4th Stage will have accepted or embraced whatever are the resources being used BY CHOICE by the Personality.

Eventually “one’s own resources” Emanates as CHOICE.

Until one has completed the 3rd Internal Monad, the range of Choice is limited to others’ choices in the life.

In fact, until the hormonal washes of the 3rd Internal Monad are completed, not even the brain is capable of comprehending the impact and power of Choice.

~~~

Queen agrees to let Harry and Meghan live part-time in Canada

The Queen has agreed to a transition period for Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that includes them living in Canada and Britain while details of their future role in the Royal Family are worked out.

The Queen met with Harry, Prince Charles and Prince William at her Sandringham estate in Norfolk on Monday to address demands by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who want more freedom from the royal household and greater financial independence.

In a statement after the meeting, the Queen said, “My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan’s desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.”

The statement added the couple do not want to be reliant on public funds and will split their time between Canada and Britain. The Queen also said she asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days.

Sorting out new roles for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be complicated, and the Queen will have to address the future of their royal titles, their financial support and whether they can continue living at Frogmore Cottage, west of London, next to Windsor Castle. Above all, the Queen will want to ensure that Harry and Meghan don’t try to cash in on their royal connections.

The Duke and Duchess caught the Royal Family off guard last week by issuing a statement saying they wanted more financial independence and they planned to split their time between Britain and North America.

Meghan has balked under the glare of the media and has been holed up in Canada while Harry and his family thrashed out how their new roles would work. The rift has driven a wedge between Harry and his brother, William, the Duke of Cambridge, and earlier on Monday, they moved to play down reports in some newspapers that Harry and Meghan had been bullied by other members of the Royal Family.

“Despite clear denials, a false story ran in a U.K. newspaper today speculating about the relationship between the Duke of Sussex and the Duke of Cambridge,” the brothers said in a joint statement. “For brothers who care so deeply about the issues surrounding mental health, the use of inflammatory language in this way is offensive and potentially harmful.”

The question of who will cover the cost of security during their stay in Canada is unclear. When asked on Monday, Finance Minister Bill Morneau said he “had not spent any time thinking about the issue.”

“We obviously are always looking to make sure as a member of the Commonwealth that we play a role. We have not had any discussions on that subject at this time,” he said.

Members of the Royal Family who have struck out on their own have caused the family plenty of grief in the past.

For example, Prince Andrew pursued a number of business and charitable interests and ended up befriending U.S. pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. In November, he was forced to drop all royal duties because of his association with Mr. Epstein, who died in jail last summer while awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking.

The Queen’s youngest son, the Earl of Wessex, was also caught up in controversy in 2001 after his wife, the Countess of Wessex, set up a public-relations firm. She had to resign after making a number of disparaging comments about politicians and members of the Royal Family to an undercover reporter. There were also allegations that her business partner was trying to sell access to the Royal Family. At the time, Buckingham Palace defended the Earl and the Countess, but said that pursuing “working careers” within the family was “not an easy option."

Yet there are examples in other royal families where members take on outside roles and earn their own income.

Prince Constantijn, the younger brother of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, has worked as a lawyer for years. His wife, Princess Laurentien, was named a UNESCO special envoy on literacy for development in 2009 and chair of the European Commission’s high level group of experts on literacy in 2011.

In Sweden, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine, both children of King Carl XVI, have led largely independent lives from the country’s Royal Family. Last October, the King announced that their children would no longer perform official duties or receive any taxpayer-funded income. Both Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine welcomed the change and said it would give their children more freedom.

Norway’s Royal Family has also limited senior royals to just four people: the King, Queen, heir and spouse.

Bob Morris, a monarchy researcher at University College London, said the European model wouldn’t work in Britain.

Britain is a far larger country, he said, and the Queen is the head of state of 15 countries. Harry and Meghan also “haven’t quite been able to distinguish between celebrity,” which allows them to do what they like within the law, and royal status, “which is something very different,” Mr. Morris said.

“It’s not just a question of mere protocol; it’s a question of how far you can allow royal status to be monetized for your private benefit.”

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Evelin
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

Imagine being in a Royal Family and trying to "make it on your own". 🥴

That! And I doubt any of us truly appreciate just how weird it is when your grandma is basically your boss... appointed by God (well, supposedly)!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 4

Ingun
On 1/12/2020 at 11:18 PM, Crystal said:

The recent news that the duke and duchess of Sussex (Prince Harry and Meghan Markle) are stepping down from royal duties and possibly moving to Canada gave me a feeling of optimism, oddly enough. For one thing, it seems like Harry and Meghan are saying enough, no thanks, after the way the British press treated Meghan (all kinds of horrible racist BS) and after Harry saw his mother die thanks to paparazzi. And after Prince Andrew and his disastrous interview trying to distance himself from Jeffrey Epstein and possible accusations of statutory rape. It seems like they want Archie to grow up like a normal, ordinary little boy, not a royal.

Even if individual royals can be Mature or Old Souls (the Queen is a Mature Server from what I recall), the institution of Royalty is definitely a Baby and Young Soul phenomenon. I have a feeling once the present Queen dies, the monarchy is going to take a vastly different form, if it doesn't start winding down.  People can still admire the regalia and the tiaras and all that in museums - the history will always be there for the tourists.

(I always wanted a tiara, but realistically, where would I wear it? Work? Trader Joe's? I don't even use all the damn china and silverware that I inherited because I am the only child of an only daughter - I use stuff I can put in the dishwasher! - were tf would I have an occasion to don a tiara? I do love my coffee table tiara book though! Maybe on my next sojourn to the Astral I can break out the bling...)

I have also felt what you shared @Crystal and that the choices they have decided to make is a relief in some way, it's joyful and it's a direction of more peace in life. The world gets a reminder there are many ways to live your life, and there's a vast variety of choice, also for royals. I love what they've decided to do. I always enjoy noticing the symbolic information that can come through the representation of royals, celebrities and other public figures - through what they inspire, express and do. But beyond that I perceive them as persons dealing with many similar challenges as any other human being is on a personal level.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Ingun

And to add to the similar to what @Maureen shared:

Sorting out new roles for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be complicated, and the Queen will have to address the future of their royal titles, their financial support and whether they can continue living at Frogmore Cottage, west of London, next to Windsor Castle. Above all, the Queen will want to ensure that Harry and Meghan don’t try to cash in on their royal connections.

Our own princess M gave up her royal highness status after getting married in 2002 (with the man who commited suicide last month, they divorsed in 2016) and has also faced criticism when her princess title was mixed in business. It was then adjustet so there is no mixing. She is a private businesswoman, self-decribed clairvoyant, educated physiotherapist and Rosen therapist, has published two books, and offers education in clairvoyant communication and more.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Crystal

@Ingun, I remember reading about her. She sounds like such an interesting person and has done well to make a life for herself outside of being royal. In Michael terms, learning how to choose her own path!

These days, it's much rarer to automatically follow in the footsteps of one's parents when it comes to work and career. Yes, there are children of lawyers who become lawyers, political dynasties, etc. but it seems less compelled "My father did X, so I must do X." "My mother was a homemaker and so I have to be." It's not surprising really to see this go all the way up the chain to royalty.

• LIKE/LOVE 8