Troy

ENERGY REPORT - January 2020

Ingun
3 hours ago, Crystal said:

@Ingun, I remember reading about her. She sounds like such an interesting person and has done well to make a life for herself outside of being royal. In Michael terms, learning how to choose her own path!

These days, it's much rarer to automatically follow in the footsteps of one's parents when it comes to work and career. Yes, there are children of lawyers who become lawyers, political dynasties, etc. but it seems less compelled "My father did X, so I must do X." "My mother was a homemaker and so I have to be." It's not surprising really to see this go all the way up the chain to royalty.

Yes @Crystal she is really rolemodeling that authentic choice of owing your own path and daring to go against what is commonly accepted and what is seen as 'normal'. I have found that to be so difficult in my own life; to step up to that level that is resonating with who and what I can be, allowing myself to make my own path, and get out of the limitations and expectations that 'invisibly' colors my life.

I thought the Sussex'ors (H&M) could benefit a lot if they had a chat with M (princess) about that kind of self-empowering path.

Edited by Ingun
adding the last sentence
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen

Guess what date the impeachment trial starts for Trump... ?  Note the first significant transit of Saturn to Trump's Natal Saturn.  

January 21, 2020 Saturn in Capricorn will oppose Trump's natal Saturn at 23°43"  😲

shocked woman.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 3

KurtisM

I'm very intrigued by the 1980 Convergence.

In 1980 the Global Population was 4.4 Billion. We're 40 years after that with about 7 Billion people.

That means there's at least 2 Billion people born in that 1980 Bundle that weren't born here merging with us.

The number of things those there did is unimaginable. What kind of corporations, organizations, peace deals and movements got started there that didn't occur here?

If the main theme of that Bundle is Environmentalism and Climate Action, I imagine that the youth and (now) young adults born from 1980 to 2020 there have made those themes an intrinsic part of their lives now.

Though that world, since it's merging into us also has lead to one where Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin were put in power, or at least people who are similar enough to them.

I would guess the point of Divergence in our history for letting that world merge in with ours was the birth of Extinction Rebellion in October 2018.

This Convergence is probably going to boost that movement at least two fold.

If it wasn't this Convergence, we would have probably been merging towards the Bundle of Parallels where America became Isolationist and Russia & China became the Global Superpowers, which could've branched from our history during WW1, WW2 and the Cold War  Space Race tensions.

Anyways, we should keep a note of any strange new people or movements or businesses that show up in our lives this year. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I'm very intrigued by the 1980 Convergence.

In 1980 the Global Population was 4.4 Billion. We're 40 years after that with about 7 Billion people.

That means there's at least 2 Billion people born in that 1980 Bundle that weren't born here merging with us.

The number of things those there did is unimaginable. What kind of corporations, organizations, peace deals and movements got started there that didn't occur here?

I confess that I always found this issue of convergence and divergence my confusing .. I do not understand well ..

so you are saying that with the convergence people who did not exist came to exist .. that's it .. I don't know I found what you said kinda confusing ..

KurtisM

@Luciana Flora Michael has said there are two types of Convergences.

I like to call one a Correspondence Convergence, and the other a Magnetic Convergence.

A Correspondence Convergence happens when Parallels become so similar they really don't need to be separate any longer. They then merge together.

A Magnetic Convergence happens when Parallels have just what the other needs physically, emotionally, intellectually or spiritually. So they attract towards one another to merge. They're kind of like opposites that fulfill each other, or parts of a whole.

Let's give an example.

Imagine you are driving on your way to the supermarket to get some food. You get there and come back with what you need to eat safely.

However maybe along the way to the supermarket, the person driving in front of you made choices that almost lead to a car crash.  The version of you that safely got to the supermarket and back, did not know that.

However in another reality, the person driving in front of you made decisions that did lead to the car crash. This then diverged a parallel version of them and you.

In that split second, that version of you has a series of decisions to make regarding how to deal with the crash in front of you. You might manage to stop on time and avoid injury, or maybe you panic and get into the crash but manage to stop just early enough that only your arm is injured from some flying windowpane glass, or maybe you panic and dont stop in time and fully get into the crash as well and injure your whole body.

So these decisions cause a Divergence Nexus to occur with regards to whether you are or aren't injured by the crash.

So you have 4 Versions of you now:

#1: The version of you that never experienced the crash, got to the supermarket, bought food and came home without any danger.

#2: The version of you that stopped before crashing. She goes through some legal issues with what happened at the crash scene, but eventually gets to the supermarket to buy food and come back home.

#3: The version of you mildly injured by the crash. She goes through some legal issues with what happened at the crash scene, then has to get hospitalized for some stitches. 

#4: The version of you majorly injured by the crash. She goes through some legal issues with what happened at the crash scene, then has to get hospitalized and maybe put in a cast or wheelchair because she's weak and paralyzed and needs time to recover.

Version #1 and #2 of you aren't all that different. Once Version #2 has gone through the legal issues of the crash, there is nothing keeping her all that separate from Version #1 as she wasn't injured.

Maybe a few weeks later then, these versions of you merge together into the same parallel (we'll call this Version #1+2). That version of you then has both the memory of going to the supermarket and coming back home without any danger AND of witnessing a crash in front of her that she stopped in time to avoid.

This is an example of a Correspondence Convergence Nexus.

Version #3 of you has to heal her injured arm after the crash before she can merge with Version #1+2 of you.

So let's say a few months later, her arm has healed and there's no longer much difference between the life of Version #1+2 and Version #3. So they merge together (into what we'll call Version #1-3).

This is another example of a Correspondence Convergence Nexus.

However Version #4 has been seriously injured and paralyzed by the crash. She will have to go through years of recovery to heal.

She may be devastated by the loss of opportunities she can no longer have due to her loss of movement. She will need to rebuild her physical and spiritual strength. Maybe she feels like life and the world have abandoned her. Perhaps this sparks a spiritual search and the discovery of a new cherished friend that can support her.

Perhaps 5 years later, she's now able to walk again on her own.

Let's say that 10 years later after the crash Version #1-3 has realized she wants a romantic mate in her life so she's begun dating someone nearby she found on an app.

Let's also say that 10 years later after the crash Version #4 has realized she is emotionally isolated so she has been introduced to that same someone with the help of the cherished friend she made.

This causes a Magnetic Convergence of both Versions/Parallels of you. So they merge because they have found the same mate and both desire more emotional connection.

This Convergence allows the version of you that never lost her mobility, to have the friend the version of you that did lose her mobility made. It also allows the version of you that lost her mobility to gain the fullness of life the version of you that never lost her mobility took for granted.

You can apply this same sort of thinking on the level of a Global Convergence.

Our parallels will benefit from the masses of people contributing to Climate Action and Environmentalism that were born in the 1980 Bundle. Their parallels will benefit from the urgency to act NOW that people born in our parallels have risen up & spoken up about.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Janet
17 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Michael has said there are two types of Convergences.

@KurtisM -- Source please. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Janet here:

"Most parallel convergences might be described as more like a musical composition that broke down into separate parts and then returned to merge those parts together again. So one parallel might have become the cello, while another is the percussion, and another the wind instruments, etc., allowing for the focus on those sounds. The convergence returns to a state that is a fuller composition where the parts fall into place.

For some convergences, it is more like two full compositions coming together to create a new one.

It requires a "timing" and calibration that is different.

It usually takes longer and there is a sense of cacophony for a while.

Even once the merging is complete, that move out of cacophony continues, and sometimes there is a sense that everything must halt and restart."

I call the first type a Correspondence, and the second type a Magnetic. I made sure to reference that is my preferred term in my comment.

• THANK YOU! 1

Troy
20 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Michael has said there are two types of Convergences.

Just to be clear, Michael didn't say there are two types. They described two different ways that a convergence can be processed, but they aren't different types, really. Kind of like saying there are two ways to merge with traffic on a freeway, smoothly or not so smoothly, quickly or slowly, but it is all still traffic merging. The difference they described was to help understand how we experience them, not so much how they are two different things.

I always appreciate your personal extrapolations and interpretations, but I do like to keep the integrity of the original source material intact. So please be careful. Thanks, Kurtis.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1