Resourced-Based Economy Resources?

CurvyWords

Question

CurvyWords

I'm wondering if anyone could link me to sessions related to RBE that they had on hand? The search function is giving me so much to look through that I'm getting a little confused but any sessions where Michael goes into RBE and what it is and the benefits of it would be awesome. As well as books, outside sources, content creators who are focused on the subject so that I can learn more and start making sustainable changes in my own life!

Thanks guys! 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

8 answers to this question

Jeroen

Here is one link on Choice Based or Resource Based Economy which you might find beneficial.

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/539-choice-economy

"An economy generated by Choice would be one in which each individual finds that which he or she is best at contributing and then does so because it feels good to do, create, give that thing. This is then reciprocated by the joy others have found in discovering what they feel good about doing, creating, giving.'

• LIKE/LOVE 7
petra

@CurvyWords  Check out everything about Jacque Fresco & Venus Project, here on the website as well as outside.

Resource based economy: Tamara Community May 27, 2019

Michael Speaks 7/22/2012 Consumerism vs Citizenry

Choice Economy May 31, 2016 in Ning Archive-Ask Michael

to name but a view on that topic on the TLE website.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
KurtisM

@CurvyWords Jacque Fresco and co.'s site Venus Project is a great read and vital to understanding the RBE.

Once you understand how to communicate it to others, do share it. I've talked about the RBE with far more than 100 people now. It's what I intend to contribute to in my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
KurtisM

@CurvyWords

A few more things to look into.

Some Documentaries

A Podcast

A thought Im having now is that if you watch these documentaries, spend some time summarizing them on a medium in whatever way feels comfortable (recording, writing, mental mapping, pictures). Ask yourself how you can create that summary in a way you would be most interested in reading/hearing/looking at if someone else told you to read it.

Then if you can share it with someone else and pique their interest or in ways that help them understand, you can rest assured youre an effective advocate.

It would be cool if you could see what kind of content your audience likes and responds best to, then use that medium as a start to sharing. Whether that's visual, auditory, musical etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Ingun

Debt-based economy / Resource-based econom / Choice Economy

From From Michael Speaks, 8th March 2009:

QUESTION] Hello Michael. Could you please offer your perspective on the current economic crisis, and if the "fixes" offered by President Obama are likely to improve the situation? Do you have any suggestions on how people of limited income can best weather this economic storm?

[Michael Entity]
The "fixes" being brought into the situation now are only part of the potential solution, and the full solution would have to come from full comprehension across parties and countries, with a unity of support for implementation. At this point, the "fixes" will have an impact, but there are many who are doing their best to sabotage the efforts and deter the implementation. We cannot predict if/when everyone would "get on board" to any effective degree, but we can say that encouraging everyone to do so is like "pulling teeth," or "shouting at windmills" or "yelling into a fan" right now.

Our perspective of the economic crisis is that it would most likely not fall into a full depression, but it may be true that "things will get worse before getting better."

The greatest solution would be in the move away from a debt-based economy and into a choice-based economy, and the current situation is inspiring a new generation of thinkers and doers who may implement that shift.

Most who struggle with limited incomes already have skills in place for navigating through this "tight" economic situation and we would suggest allowing that to be recognized as a strength and not just focus on the inconveniences and fears around this time. In most parallels, the current economic "crisis" is the seed that shifts the economy from debt-based to choice-based, though that implementation would take multiple decades to implement. We only mention this because this is the potential, pivotal point.

[COMMENT] debt-based economy is a false economy similar to false personality -- it's a house of cards.

[Michael Entity]
For most of our students, trusting their resources and taking a stance of helping others when one can, and asking for help when one needs it, are the most effective and abundant forms of navigation through these times.

The Young Soul paradigm had an undercurrent of shame and a hailing of pride, but the Mature Soul paradigm finds no shame in giving or receiving when one feels it is necessary. Though most of you are old or mature souls, you have lived your lives in a young soul world, so you may also have to address your shame and pride regarding material well-being, including your health. We can help in that process by discussing your Tertiary Chief Negative Features (your habitual methods for protecting your bodies). We will share this with you in another format.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Ingun

DianeHB's session - Ecoomic Patterns and Resource-based Economy

From Michael Speaks - 11th November 2012

[Diane_HB] The biggest problem looming over the US economy right now seems to be the 16 trillion dollar deficit. How do you see this being paid or resolved? What is the probable outcome for this extreme deficit?

[MEntity]
It would appear to be a "long road" for this deficit to be reduced, but it can fairly easily move into management rather quickly over 2013 with investments in such things as infrastructure, education, and health care, and reductions in military spending, all of which appear to be an aim for the Priest.

Infrastructure and education are not just in terms of the obvious, but also in terms of how corporations can contribute through charitable acts on unprecedented scales.

The paradigm is now primed for the most collaborative solutions possible, even as obstruction efforts would grow more tedious and strident.

The probabilities are high that control over this will continue to grow, as it has been, and that a projected momentum would prove to be leading toward continued reduction.

When the taboo of "outsourcing" and "taxes" is lifted, a more optimistic and accurate vision of the future would come to mind for most, as these things are not evil, or bad.

Outsourcing is a transitional phase that is helping other countries to rise from unfathomable poverty, and to become contributing forces to the world in ways unprecedented, which tend to give rise to new waves of demand and work for those who feared the outsourcing.

Because of the dynamic in place that is debt-based, this phase is rather painful, but is a natural evolution in a world that is so fragmented by riches, indulgences, debts, and poverty.

The shift toward a resource-based economy would tend to come from either a complete collapse that would then require rebuilding, or from a long, painful process of evolution toward collaborative ideals that work with what is in place. Either way is painful, but one is a kind of crash and burn, while the other is like constant cutting.

In much the same way that the Infinite Soul Manifestation has not come to pass because the maturity of humanity has taken up the responsibility for itself, so has an imminent collapse seemed to have become averted. For now.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
KurtisM

@Ingun there was a Nexus in October 2013 that branched off parallels towards a Resource-based Economy.

I looked at what was happening then in the world, and saw that there were choices made by UN World Leaders and Intelligence Security Groups that lead toward Conflict and Strife over Peace.

Michael also said that a small selection of parallels where Hillary Clinton was elected are en route to a RBE. Though they also said most parallels with HC as Pres are going to war.

I imagine the same is true for the parallels where Bernie Sanders became president.

I would guess that the parallels that branched in 2013 and 2016 towards a RBE are probably merging by this year. They probably have no need for Infinite Soul Manifestation and are experiencing that Breakthrough in Responsible Information Management Michael talked about.

(I would guess the version of me there decided to stop stalling responsibility and got a job and license earlier, resulting in less fear and anxiety and more emotional support and confidence.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2