Janet

Survival Guide for 2020

Janet

I was pointed to this Twitter thread this morning; definitely worth a read: 

Eric Garland's Survival Guide

This thread reflects info I've been seeing from various sources for awhile now. There are some truly interesting things to be learned on Twitter these days.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4

WolfAmethyst

Yes, I'm familiar with Eric Garland's twitter feed.  Please excuse the bluntness, but it's either funny as hell (aka his recaps of whenever people like James Comey, Robert Muller et al testify publicly), or remarkably astute.  Definitely someone worth paying attention to.  

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Becca the Student

Ahh, this was definitely worth a read! Thank you so much for sharing! (Cueing up my Stevie Wonder.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Crystal

Thank you so much, @Janet ! I quit Twitter last year, but I still look it over every once in a while and I love this thread so much. It's as if Eric Garland is reading my mind, and/or channeling the M's without knowing it.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

NickF

Thanks for the link to Eric Garland on Twitter Janet. It resonated. He has been added to my follow list. 

Michèle

I have never been into conspiracy theories much, but I have recently come to acknowledge that some of them may be closer to truth than comfort, and that perhaps blatantly disbelieving is ignoring and thus "allowing" the status quo to remain. 

I like what I read here - especially this: "Look where the money goes." I find the irony delightful that it was Lenin who 100 years ago said: "Who stands to gain?"

https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/apr/11.htm

Although the term "Russia" is not correct, it's a few select members of a global, secretive elite who among others hold a Russian passport; but in the league where they play, nationalities don't matter and can be changed as often as I change my socks. "Nationality" as an extremely convenient construct (imagined community) is only used for propaganda to manipulate us plebs for their purposes, i.e. syphon off more money out of the system, creating scarcity, creating wars, crashing markets. Just imagine what would happen if we, the common plebs, stopped accepting money as a form of exchange for resources, and instead started exchanging resources for resources, or creating resources... money would lose its power and those who hoard it lose access to resources. But as it stands, money is key to resources and those who have lots therefore own the resources etc etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1