Miizle

Fires in Australia. Weather manipulation etc. conspiracies and so forth.

Miizle

I am just bombarded with these conspiracy theories now, about weather modification and how the horrendous fire season in Australia is orchestrated by the (useless as fuck) government who are just puppets of big corporations (that part is pretty much true.)

Some of them i just dismiss, because conspiracy theorists tend to not sound too intelligent with their interpretation of documents for "proof", and i simply don't have time for climate change deniers or Trump supporters, many of which seem to be on the Agenda 21 etc. bandwagon.

I'm just wondering if there is anything Michael has ever said about for example weather manipulation? I have a vague memory there was something about small scale use, although this would have been years ago.

I am really wondering what they would say about some of the claims about these fires being intentionally lit and spread, and water held back in private reserves owned by foreign corporations.

I don't see why that could not be the case on top of climate change impact, not instead of it. Certainly the government is not doing almost anything to prevent the fires, to stop the fires, to help people in rural communities. And the so called prime minister, Scummo (i mean ScoMo, i mean Scotty from marketing, i mean Scott Morrison) is a legitimate piece of shit.

I actually really dislike conspiracy theories now, they have often been a bit of a waste of time, but often also thought provoking and interesting. But i actually had to block a new acquaintance in FB, that could have become a friend, even an artistic collaborator (she is a brilliant artist, and she for some reason really really wanted to be my friend, i mean in real life), because of the constant aggressive promotion of conspiracy theories. First it was just disturbing (some of them are very disturbing) and then she revealed herself as anti Greta climate change denier and i just don't welcome that in my life right now. 

BUT.

There are valid reasons why "conspiracy theories" exist, and sometimes they are closer to truth than the official truth is.

Misinformation is so wide spread and there is very few sources that can be trusted to any degree.

What goes behind the scenes especially in right wing politics, i can only guess. Some of these people seem pure evil. It is distantly possible some of them would be selling their souls and letting half the country be burned down to line their own pockets and abuse power.

Some theories go water is kept in private reserves (flood plain harvesting) and not allowed to enter where it would naturally flow in the land, and is being sold overseas. I know some disgustingly stupid deals with (Nestle or some other company) are legitimately true.
Or rain is being artificially blocked from entering Australia.
Many seem to site that land has been left to gather a thick coating of dry matter and clearing (controlled back burning) has not occured as it should have thanks to government decisions.
In some theories farmers are forced to leave their livelihood and farms will be sold over to China with whom Coalition (the right wing assholes in power) has deals with, after which conditions would be allowed to get back to normal.
And then there's this theory in which a rail road project was bought by a private company and this path is cleared by the fires (rail road is not very wide so this sounds fairly ridiculous, even if it was correct that the fires are worst on this route on the east coast and they started right after the sale.)
Apparently people have witnessed explosions and planes starting bush fires. I have not looked into this so no idea.

I'm so tired of misinformation, whether it's the government or the general public spreading shit. Just tired. I just want to know who the enemy is so we can fight it, and i want everyone to know who the enemy is so people could stop fighting each other or imaginary foes.

I guess no matter what Michael said, the latter wouldn't happen anyway, because it's not like i can go public with "Michael Said!" and things would change. But I would still like to know. So i could spread the right information and disregard (or correct) the wrong.

Such dissipation of energy. It's such a waste.

For your reference, an example of the latest i saw in my FB feed.

LET'S DO A PUZZLE TOGETHER FOLKS !!!!

- Planning and development for the Proposed high speed rail / train line from Brisbane to Melbourne get's taken over by a private company

- One week later the fires start

- Reports come in of 'dry lightning' a new term they made up recently

- Other reports of kids starting fires - but conveniently they are kids so they can't release their names or show you their faces... ( yeah - fires across most of the country - all started by kids.. haah )

- FIRES are coincidentally along the same proposed line where they want the rail line to go to

- Home owners told not to re-build !!!!!

- AGENDA 21 & AGENDA 2030 - talks about forcing / by way of any means necessary - the people living in rural areas to move in to 'smart' / major cities so they can be more easily controlled ( plus council builds 10 units on one block so they get 10 X council rates + 10 X water, electricity rates too for the private companies )

- Serious chemtrails being seen to be sprayed over the bush fire areas in the week leading up to this ( that has been going for almost 2 months now ) THEY can make it rain with cloud seeding... why haven't they ???? All part of their Agenda folks .

- Insurance companies saying they will not re-insure people that re-build from the bush-fires.

- Australia being registered on the US stock exchange as a Corporation - thus share holders - invested interest - just one big business folks

- Evidence and Proof of some sort of DEWs being used ( Direct Energy Weapons ) NOT kids NOT dry lightning !!! proof caught on camera and locals reporting all over facebook that the forests just exploded out of no-where..

- Helicopters doing weird runs over large bush areas seen to be dropping things in large numbers and within 30 seconds - 1 minute KABOOOOM - a fire starts !!!!!! I didn't know kids could fly helicopters !!!!
- !!!!! ScoMo now talking about changing to a back-burning plan and RE-ZONING !!!!!! folks !!!!! So they re-zone to allow other things to be build and finally do back-burning, to protect their new investment area, instead of before this happened.

Did I miss any pieces of the jig-saw puzzle or are you able to see the picture that all the jig-saw pieces is supposed to make on the front cover of the jig-saw box ?????

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Leela Corman

I can't comment on conspiracy theories, but from what my Aussie friends have told me privately and shared publicly, colonialism wreaked havoc on ecosystems there over the centuries. The British attempted to import all of their agricultural practices onto a land that in some places appeared similar to their own, but was not, at all, and the results of that have been far-reaching and not good, over the centuries. It is highly worth reading about in detail. The effects of colonialism are so far-reaching. Its consequences show up everywhere, we are all living in its matrix, and it is extremely eye-opening to dig into. As I understand it, their current government has done worse than nothing to address climate change. 

It will not surprise anyone that the US is no different in any of this. In fact Australia and the US are siblings in colonial devastation and bad ideas. Our origins and our histories are linked in ways I didn't find out about until I went there and learned.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

AnnaD

@Leela Corman

On 1/11/2020 at 4:31 AM, Leela Corman said:

It will not surprise anyone that the US is no different in any of this. In fact Australia and the US are siblings in colonial devastation and bad ideas. Our origins and our histories are linked in ways I didn't find out about until I went there and learned.

Oh yes. To the point where many New Zealanders, myself included, refer to Australia as being the United States Sheriff, or Apprentice. Many Old Soul Aussies and New Zealanders roll our collective eyes at how fucking stupid and willing, the Australian Government is, in being America's bff and fool.  Australia has demonstrated its willingness on many occasions to be in on, and take the fall for, the United States. ScoMo is a piece of shit, one in a long line of many. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Leela Corman
21 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

@Leela Corman

Oh yes. To the point where many New Zealanders, myself included, refer to Australia as being the United States Sheriff, or Apprentice. Many Old Soul Aussies and New Zealanders roll our collective eyes at how fucking stupid and willing, the Australian Government is, in being America's bff and fool.  Australia has demonstrated its willingness on many occasions to be in on, and take the fall for, the United States. ScoMo is a piece of shit, one in a long line of many. 

While there I read the first couple of chapters of "The Fatal Shore", and even that was incredibly eye-opening. Australia is like the U.S.'s little sibling that got punished for our misdeeds. And we were born from the same womb, colonially speaking. It blew my mind to read that once the US gained independence from the Crown, the prisons in Britain began to overflow with the unwanted poor, and they needed a place to dump them since they could no longer ship them here. Apparently this is also why the transatlantic slave trade ramped up so much in that time - no more English indentured servants available. It's all horrible. It seems that we and Australia have even moved on parallel tracks since then at times. We both had racist immigration quotas lifted in 1965, for example. We both kidnapped indigenous children and put them in abusive boarding schools, after taking away their parents' lands and attempting to entirely destroy them, destruction that goes on to this day. And we are both imprisoning refugees in the worst conditions I can imagine for human beings. I love Australia so much. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, the people I know there are amazing, it's the origin of some of my favorite rock music (Melbourne, specifically), and it's as fucked up and cruel as we are. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

AnnaD

@Leela Corman, that is a really good summation of the relationship between the U.S. and Australia and their commonalities and the large Baby and Young Soul age gaping blind spots common to both of them. I read somewhere that Australia has more Young Souls than NZ, which is mainly Baby, Mature and Old, which might go some way in explaining some of the differences, although, New Zealand's colonial history, although not founded to put working class United Kingdom *criminals* away from the middle and upper class British, was founded as a colony for the U.K. and actively incited and enabled genocide of the Maori people, which compounded and entrenched further disenfranchisement and institutionalised oppression of the Maori people. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun

To add to the devastations going on is that deforestation in Australia is already huge, and it is for a long long time. The country has been one of the worst of the developing countries when it comes to deforestation, and most of it is just for livestock pasture.

• LIKE/LOVE 5