DianeHB

Cadre 2 Entity 1 Role Count

DianeHB

From a private session on 1/27/2020:

DianeHB: Could I get the count of each role in C2E1, which roles are on each "side", and if there are any wildcards?

DianeHB: This is the info we have so far: "Cadre 2, Entity 1 appears to have 1322 fragments, with 211 cycled off, and 811 incarnated at this time. This Entity is comprised of Kings, Artisans, and Sages."

DianeHB: We know that there are quite a few Warriors and Scholars that have been channeled for C2E1 as well, so it's not limited to the above roles.

MEntity: Though the numbers set here may shift in future exchanges where clarity of channeling is improved and clarity of structure and understanding are improved, we can deliver this at the moment:

MEntity: 1323 Fragments with 441 fragments and positions on each "side," at 343 Kings/98 Scholars, 343 Sages/98 Artisans, 343 Warriors/98 Priests. No Wild Cards.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3

DianeHB

One issue I noticed with this count is that Tex was channeled with Raw Number 758, which would be on the Love side instead of Energy side in our entity because of the high total number of fragments. According to this, all Scholars are on the Truth side, and his Raw Number should be 441 or lower. I'll have to go back and clear this up.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

petra

@DianeHB Bless You, Thank You, Big Hug, for asking!!! Yes we are getting there, and yes we have to do some clearing up to do, same in my Entity!

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

@DianeHB My C2E6 was channeled as having a full side of Artisans on the Truth Side. I'm an Artisan and therefore on the Truth Side.

Iirc, my Essence Twin is from C2E1 and was definitely channeled as a Warrior, so they would also be on the Truth side, correct?

Id therefore suggest the 343 Warriors/98 Priests as being the Truth Side of C2E1.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DianeHB
16 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@DianeHB My C2E6 was channeled as having a full side of Artisans on the Truth Side. I'm an Artisan and therefore on the Truth Side.

Iirc, my Essence Twin is from C2E1 and was definitely channeled as a Warrior, so they would also be on the Truth side, correct?

Id therefore suggest the 343 Warriors/98 Priests as being the Truth Side of C2E1.

Do you have your raw number, Kurtis? 

My raw number is 127, so if Warriors are the Truth side, then my raw number would be off.  

OR Truth side isn't always where the count starts. If that's the case then we can't really use the casting info for the "perfect" entity previously channeled. I don't see how we can use it for C2E1 anyway, since there are so many more fragments than a "perfect" entity.

Also, my feeling is that Truth side feels more like me and Tex, rather than Love or Energy.

OR it could be that there are a smattering of Artisans on other sides of your entity, but you seem like a Truth side person to me.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

@DianeHB No, not yet.

I got my Profile done in 2013 by Troy, but I lost the original transcript in the shift from Ning. It could always be wrong.

I do know that Artisans in C2E6 are on the first or "Truth" side. Janet and Bobby can back that up. Priests are on the 2nd/Love Side, and a mix of Warriors & Scholars are on the 3rd/Energy Side.

I do recall my Essence Twin is a Warrior, and they're either from C2E1 or C2E3. Im pretty sure that it's C2E1 though, with the confusion about C2E3 coming from my Task Companions that were definitely channeled as being 2 Scholars and 1 Warrior from C2E3 and C2E1.

An aside:

Essence Twins are supposed to have a very intense bond.

The theme of "Politics" for C2E1 is far more intense for me, than the C2E3 theme of "Chaotic Cohesion". It generally also makes sense that Entity 6 and Entity 1 would be more commonly linked because Michael has said Essence Twins from E1 link to E6, E2 links to E5 and E3 to E4, with E7 linking to another E7 from a nearby Cadre. Though I know that's not always how it goes.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

@KurtisM

6 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Michael has said Essence Twins from E1 link to E6, E2 links to E5 and E3 to E4, with E7 linking to another E7 from a nearby Cadre. Though I know that's not always how it goes.

Is this so the numbers add up to 7? 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@AnnaD

I didnt think of that, but they do, so probably yeah.

I dunno where Id find the article that mentions this mathematical linking, but I do remember reading the above.

Notice how the Inspiration and Expression Axis Pairs are linked as well.

Of course, our Entities are advanced and non conforming. So we seem to choose more unique essence twins that break the normal entity mold.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD

@KurtisM, and the assimilation and action entities are linked.  In my case, C1E7, I am linked to C1E4. Who knows. I don't. Interesting though. 

petra

Hey @KurtisM  I truly would like you to find the session where Michael stated the connections of E.T.'s and Entities in a Cadre.

I and my hubby are from C1E3, my E.T is channeled to be from C1E2 and Gary's E.T. from C1E7, so well, that would be 2 exceptions already.

Happy digging!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

petra

Well @KurtisM that is to meager, just take your time to find the one you talked about, thank You!

Janet
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

If that's the case then we can't really use the casting info for the "perfect" entity previously channeled. I don't see how we can use it for C2E1 anyway, since there are so many more fragments than a "perfect" entity.

I am raw number (and position) 373 on Truth side of C2E6. (I am the last fragment on that side.) Michael told me explicitly that to use the "perfect" casting model I should subtract 343 from that number: thus my position for the community/global jobs charts is 40.

(That is, in the "perfect" model, each side has 343 positions. So for each side the count starts over again after 343 to get the global job position. Obviously it's more complex to figure it out for the following sides, especially with wild card positions included. You pretty much have to know the position starting number for the Love and Energy sides, which can be different for every Entity.)

Re Kurtis: I don't know about his Essence Twin, but all C2E6 Artisans are on the Truth side. So his raw number is somewhere between 4 and 368 (the first and last Scholar-cast positions on that side). 

9 hours ago, DianeHB said:

MEntity: 1323 Fragments with 441 fragments and positions on each "side," at 343 Kings/98 Scholars, 343 Sages/98 Artisans, 343 Warriors/98 Priests. No Wild Cards.

Based on other sessions in which Michael has listed roles and counts, I assume this to mean that the Truth side is Kings/Scholars, the Love side is Sages/Artisans, the Energy side is Warriors/Priests. 

Keep asking questions. It took several iterations for Bobby and I to get specifics on C2E6. We still don't have definitive positions for Warriors and Scholars on the Energy side: apparently they are mixed together but we don't know the counts where they change.

There was also something from Michael about if an answer has already come out, you need to explicitly point out discrepancies to get Michael to take a closer look and get past earlier errors. 

I think all these positions and raw number values are probably very difficult to channel. Especially since we're using an imperfect version of the "perfect" model. Asking repeatedly and from all directions likely will get us some clarity eventually. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Michael has said Essence Twins from E1 link to E6, E2 links to E5 and E3 to E4, with E7 linking to another E7 from a nearby Cadre.

Where did you get this? I don't think it's true and I don't ever remember a statement from Michael like this. My Essence Twin is E3 and I'm E6. 

Even in the session you linked Michael said "about half of E7 is linked to E7 in other Cadres." Not all.  

• LIKE/LOVE 2

petra

@KurtisM in my E.T. session Michael explained the following: "Placement in the Cadres and Entities comes after choosing an Essence Twin" me thinks you are confusing something here.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen
Just now, Janet said:

Where did you get this? I don't think it's true. My Essence Twin is E3 and I'm E6. 

KurtisM said:  Michael has said Essence Twins from E1 link to E6, E2 links to E5 and E3 to E4, with E7 linking to another E7 from a nearby Cadre.

@KurtisM, yes, where?  I'm in C1E5 and my Essence Twin is from C1E1. My sister (C1E5) Diane's ET is in C1E7. My nephew's ET (C3E2) is from C3E1. Another Entity Mate from C1E5's, Chantelle's, ET is from C1E7.  I could go on and on but I'm tired of looking them up. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

You guys, Im looking.

I know our Entities are different because we've had several more Grand Cycles than the average Human. 

If it's not Entities, I might be recalling something about how Casting or Cadence positions work in groups of seven.

If I cant find anything feel free to just disregard my statement. I didnt mean it as a conclusion.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
2 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

You guys, Im looking.

I know our Entities are different because we've had several more Grand Cycles than the average Human. 

If it's not Entities, I might be recalling something about how Casting or Cadence positions work in groups of seven.

If I cant find anything feel free to just disregard my statement. I didnt mean it as a conclusion.

@KurtisM, but people here do take what you say conclusively. They take you at your word. You mix in your theories with what Troy has channeled from Michael and people, especially new people or people that aren't dedicated students, take you at your word because they don't know any better. It's important to learn to take responsibility for what you say and not leave it in the air for others to take what they want from it... unless you are editorializing or stating something in an opinion piece in a newspaper (are they still called "newspapers"?) and even then there can be blow-back for the newspaper's editors, owners, etc. So, yes, here's cryptic message for you:  TRUTH MATTERS. IT'S ALWAYS MATTERED. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

petra

O.K.  @KurtisM  the closest I can come to your thoughts in this, is that when it was about to envision a Cadre, that E7 was put into the hub in the middle, E1 above to the left, and E6 above to the right, E2 underneath E1 on the left and E5 to the right underneath E6, E3 underneath E2 to the left and E4 underneath E5 to the right, yes if you wish you can count now from right to left or vice versa and always get a 7, wish this helps to find what you were looking for.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Maureen

I understand everything you're saying. This constant clarification and linking and elaboration, mixed with my concerns over how Im being perceived for everything I write, and whether Im writing too much or too little, and whether others are even understanding or just feeling confused is just exhausting.

Most of the time I just avoid posting stuff here now because the amount of effort I put into clarifying is not received well, or I require extra clarification on top of the clarification. I dont always have the time and energy to do all of that with every comment and note.

And every time I post sonething on this site, this issue comes up. Every time. Every time. Again and again. No matter how much I try.

I know that's a Flow thing and a Pragmatist thing. Both of which are my overleaves. "No matter how much I try, it doesnt work."

Anyways besides the point I did find this forum:

Oscar posted stuff about how an Entity is structured. But he doesnt seem to have posted the whole session on this site, just an excerpt in the forum. And someone else commented about how the seven positions might interrelate.

My best guess is my brain unconsciously extrapolated what I was reading about the casting and cadences to entities, because my brain categorizes both of them in 7s.

So unless there's another session talking about what I wrote, I guess the case is closed.

• THANK YOU! 2

petra

@KurtisM  Me love "YOU" and what you have to say!!! If you read your own statement above, with what you know, you should break out in laughter! of course you can choose differently.

Everything on this website of our community is allowed to be investigated, you have a lot going for you, don't throw the towel.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

@KurtisM, I agree with @Maureen that the truth has always mattered, but for what its worth, I love your extrapolations, your interpretations, even if they are speculation. I take what most people say here with a large grain of salt, and you are no different, I can take a high level of speculation in this way. @maureen is only asking for proof. I do the same. I will always ask for proof, but only what I actually super care for and have some degree of knowledge about/investment in.

What you say does sound plausible, but none the less, all information needs to be validated/tested, and cited as your own interpretation or linked back to a Troy channeled piece, which you have done. Thank you.

Please keep contributing. It is a blessing and a curse being so plausible, and I know that you only mean to clarify an issue, not to mislead or muddy any understanding, and having such a great ability to communicate what you understand, makes the stakes higher for citation of your sources. And I thank you for always making it clear what is your creation, and what is referenced to existing Troy-channeled information. 

I enjoy your contributions. Your contributions are worthwhile and I appreciate them. Please continue. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

ckaricai

@DianeHB FWIW my raw number was channeled as 198 by Troy and other channels have put me on the beauty/energy side. But one of those other channels was shepherd hoodwin. We know he uses a different numbering system and I don’t know if that system affects sides. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Oscar

Re ET's: IIRC the M's only have said that since there are 7, and ET's are linked in pairs, the lone one (it could be e7, but doesn't have to be) doesn't link up within the Cadre (maybe if there's a surrogate ET?).

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora
6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I know that's a Flow thing and a Pragmatist thing. Both of which are my overleaves. "No matter how much I try, it doesnt work."

it's interesting... but I don't have any of those characteristics in my profile...

But for a different reason that's exactly how I've been feeling... about my family...it seems like everything goes back to the same place no matter how hard I try to change things and react differently...

Obviously I can't change them and if I can't change myself... then everything will stay the same... no solution...