Jump to content
DianeHB

Cadre 2 Entity 1 Role Count

Recommended Posts

Bobby
11 hours ago, KurtisM said:

An aside:

Essence Twins are supposed to have a very intense bond.

The theme of "Politics" for C2E1 is far more intense for me, than the C2E3 theme of "Chaotic Cohesion". It generally also makes sense that Entity 6 and Entity 1 would be more commonly linked because Michael has said Essence Twins from E1 link to E6, E2 links to E5 and E3 to E4, with E7 linking to another E7 from a nearby Cadre. Though I know that's not always how it goes.

 

I'm still looking for exactly what Michael said about entity bonding but there is a system for this because this is how a Cadre reunites. 

 

An entity reunites through Task Companions, always from the same Entity as yourself.  If your Task Companion was mentioned as from another Entity then its because your Primary Task Companion isn't currently incarnate but the Primary is always from your Entity.  See the blog Task Companions Clarified.

 

A Cadre reunites through bonding Entities by way of Traveling Companions.  So even though your Essence Twin is ONE of your Traveling Companions, I don't think the bonding mentioned there is always going to be with your Essence Twin but just has to be the Entity where one of your other Traveling Companions resides.  Because the number is odd (7), Entity 7 is what helps to reunite Cadres within the Energy Ring.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

Let me chime in on this just a bit...

 

ENTITY STRUCTURES: Seriously... let's just call it a day with the whole "sides" and static structure thing. It doesn't work. It was a great idea as a stopgap in our understanding, but we have outgrown it. Michael is very accommodating as a teacher and what we have so far might come in handy later, but the structure of Entities and Cadres isn't static. Michael is working with a structure WE invented, or one that we can more easily visualize, but it's not one that they offered or described. We move in our Entity like undulating bees in a hive. The creation of an entity does have a patterned and has an organized rhythm/beat/cadence, but once it is created it is alive and moving. The static description we are using now is like taking a snapshot of a bunch of racing cars in a high-speed race and then describing it as a parking lot. In every exploration of the structure, they always add the disclaimer that it is inaccurate, that it is not how an entity is truly structured, and that our entities are alive and moving. The whole "toblerone" tube with "sides" thing is a single snapshot of a writhing, undulating, structure that isn't even 3 dimensional, let alone 2 dimensional. The more we build on this snapshot, the more we might be making it harder for us to understand a truly accurate, or more accurate, mapping of our entities when they find a way to get that information to us. 

 

I think the reason for the discrepancies might be: 

 

A) bad channeling - we can't discount that as first and foremost, and I don't mean that the channel (me, or anyone else) is "wrong," but that this level of detail for a 4-dimensional moving structure that has to be translated into a 2-dimensional snapshot is just not easy. 

 

B) the impossibility of describing a single snapshot of a group in motion against another single snapshot of a group in motion. Like, imagine a playground of school children and someone wanted to understand who was on the playground so someone takes a picture. Now we have a great base for describing who is on the playground and where. We go for years thinking this is what the playground looks like and who is on that playground. But then someone notices that Sally is missing. She must have been peeing in a bush or out sick that day. So we ask Michael for clarity and they can either go back to that single snapshot and re-describe what is there, which means Sally will still be missing, or they can take another snapshot that will be impossible to look exactly like that first snapshot. But they take it and now Bob is over here and Sue is over there, and Karen is now missing because she had to poop,... oh, but there's Sally! There she is! See what I mean?

 

As your resident channel, I will do my best to make this the year where we get a really good update about the structure of entities and cadres, if that is possible. But whatever information we have now, we need to keep in mind that it is at best a snapshot of a playground.

 

Here's to our big beautiful entities and essences and cadres and the giant playground we all share!

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

And I will lovingly chime in on this, too. We can all learn from these awkward moments that sometimes reveal our vulnerability in public, and we all try really hard to keep this is a no-shame, no-fault community, so this is just an effort to work shit out together, instead of quietly as if someone did something wrong. No one is wrong here or at fault. It's just a great opportunity to care for each other in ways that might be more about working together instead of just pushing back. So... 

 

KURTIS: I love you dearly, and you know how beloved and appreciated you are here on TLE and how many people always come forth in support of your extrapolations and interpretations, so I ask you with the greatest of gratitude and kindness that you step up your game and own the responsibility of the position you have assigned yourself. It's not that hard. You got this! I mean, you are already halfway there, so just go for it! You want to speak as an authority on this teaching and you DO speak as an authority on this teaching, so you have to be responsible with what you say and how you say it. You just have to. That's part of the job of being a resource and being an authority. You aren't participating in TLE as a student. You are taking on the position of a teacher so it really is time to just own that and do it right.

 

It doesn't matter if members speak up and say, "I get what you are doing and saying." Some may speak up, some may not, and some may assume its accuracy and others take it with a grain of salt, but it shouldn't be on everyone else to just "get it." It's not fair to them or to you. Right? 

 

Yes, it might be inconvenient and tedious to cite and reference and clarify, but that's just a matter of interpretation. If you want to speak as an authority on the teaching, the attention to detail and clarity and accuracy aren't inconvenient and tedious. They are just part of the package.

 

And you know how you don't like it when you feel misinterpreted and misunderstood? Well, no one else likes it, either. So I have to ask that you stop framing TeamTLE as picking on you or somehow crushing your musings. That's not what they are doing. TeamTLE has the thankless but important task of moderating this community and they rarely have to step in on any conversations or interrupt any exchanges, so when they ask you for citations, details, explanations for statements that you make, take is seriously, but also take it as a kindness, as guidance and a reminder, not as an offense. They may sometimes have a tone because they have had to ask you so many times over and over for years, but give them some credit for their patience and their best interest in the community. They aren't out to get you. You know that.

 

It can be really liberating to own up to your position of authority you are trying to nurture for yourself. Whether you like it or not, and whether it inconveniences you or not, you are actively and willingly taking on this role of a teacher and as a resource. Enjoy it by improving on it!

 

Also, maybe to take a quick look at your motivations for being this resource and authority, too. We have tried to foster and support your position and even set up a club where you could muse to your heart's content and then share with the greater community any really solid information that you work out in your club. You even created your own website/resource for working out your musings and sharing your process freely where TeamTLE wouldn't interrupt you at all. But you scrapped those projects and returned to musing and extrapolating and speaking conclusively in the greater community again. Why?

 

You don't have to answer that here, but it might help you to understand if your motivations are truly about the expansion of the material, or about something more personal. When you react to guidance as if it is an offense and react with threats of quitting and with defeated frustration, there is a lot of information in those reactions.

 

Just take some time to consider what that is all about.

 

I'm rooting for you, but I and TeamTLE still have a community here to care for and that means helping uphold the integrity of the teaching, so please forgive us when we have to step in and ask for clarity.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petra

@Troy  Thank You for your explanation. I did not know that "WE" meaning the Michael students have invented the structure.

 

But this sentence gives me still some encouragement:" The creation of an entity does have a patterned and has an organized rhythm/beat/cadence, but once it is created it is alive and moving".

 

Which would mean, Michael could give a snapshot of that moment, before it starts to move.

 

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen

 

4 hours ago, Troy said:

B) the impossibility of describing a single snapshot of a group in motion against another single snapshot of a group in motion. Like, imagine a playground of school children and someone wanted to understand who was on the playground so someone takes a picture. Now we have a great base for describing who is on the playground and where. We go for years thinking this is what the playground looks like and who is on that playground. But then someone notices that Sally is missing. She must have been peeing in a bush or out sick that day. So we ask Michael for clarity and they can either go back to that single snapshot and re-describe what is there, which means Sally will still be missing, or they can take another snapshot that will be impossible to look exactly like that first snapshot. But they take it and now Bob is over here and Sue is over there, and Karen is now missing because she had to poop,... oh, but there's Sally! There she is! See what I mean?

 

I'm not suggesting this is what anything in our teachings actually looks like it just popped into my mind as humour. Well... it made me laugh.  😂

 

This first image is the one that popped into my head. The second image gives a fabulous look at the wider view of the carousel with all the horses. I love these paintings. I love the unbridled freedom they evoke.  💫

 

Freedom_The Carousol.jpg

 

freedom the carousel _ by anne wipf.jpg

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
27 minutes ago, petra said:

But this sentence gives me still some encouragement:" The creation of an entity does have a patterned and has an organized rhythm/beat/cadence, but once it is created it is alive and moving".

 

Which would mean, Michael could give a snapshot of that moment, before it starts to move.

 

Maybe... Our current understanding of an Entity is something describing a line of people standing outside of an event versus describing everyone inside the event. Sure, they can tell us how we lined up, but the real details and meaning are in how we intermingle at the event. 

 

Another way of looking at it is that we have currently have dots on paper. We are trying to make sense of dots on paper, but we still need to learn how to fill in the details that change those dots into musical notes. And then the true reality of what those dots mean is like the difference between reading sheet music and listening to an orchestra. It's like we got halfway through step one and that's it.

 

But we will get there!

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
3 hours ago, petra said:

I did not know that "WE" meaning the Michael students have invented the structure.

 

Well, it's more like a collaboration, I suppose. It's not so much that the map is "wrong," but to add yet another metaphor, it's just that there's a difference between describing how a book is made vs what the story is in the book. Describing how many pages and what material is the cover and even what year it was printed doesn't tell us a damn thing about the story inside. What we have so far is maybe like describing how books are made, but we are missing the whole story.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petra

@Troy Much appreciated that you took the time to explain and I truly like what you have come up with, I will let it sink in!!!

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DianeHB
6 hours ago, Troy said:

And I will lovingly chime in on this, too. We can all learn from these awkward moments that sometimes reveal our vulnerability in public, and we all try really hard to keep this is a no-shame, no-fault community, so this is just an effort to work shit out together, instead of quietly as if someone did something wrong. No one is wrong here or at fault. It's just a great opportunity to care for each other in ways that might be more about working together instead of just pushing back. So... 

 

KURTIS: I love you dearly, and you know how beloved and appreciated you are here on TLE and how many people always come forth in support of your extrapolations and interpretations, so I ask you with the greatest of gratitude and kindness that you step up your game and own the responsibility of the position you have assigned yourself. It's not that hard. You got this! I mean, you are already halfway there, so just go for it! You want to speak as an authority on this teaching and you DO speak as an authority on this teaching, so you have to be responsible with what you say and how you say it. You just have to. That's part of the job of being a resource and being an authority. You aren't participating in TLE as a student. You are taking on the position of a teacher so it really is time to just own that and do it right.

 

It doesn't matter if members speak up and say, "I get what you are doing and saying." Some may speak up, some may not, and some may assume its accuracy and others take it with a grain of salt, but it shouldn't be on everyone else to just "get it." It's not fair to them or to you. Right? 

 

Yes, it might be inconvenient and tedious to cite and reference and clarify, but that's just a matter of interpretation. If you want to speak as an authority on the teaching, the attention to detail and clarity and accuracy aren't inconvenient and tedious. They are just part of the package.

 

 

I hesitated jumping in because I'm sure it already seems like we're all hammering on you, but I just want to add my experience here in the most loving way I can.

 

Kurtis, when you wrote that correlation about the ETs from certain entities, I kind of believed you and kind of didn't. I didn't go and look it up, but I recalled people having their ETs in patterns other than you described and stopped to think about it for a minute, then ignored it and moved on. It didn't really bother me, but it's a good point that Troy brought up. You undermine yourself when you make claims about what Michael said that are extrapolations on extrapolations that can't be validated or backed up (or even outright saying that people should not take it seriously because it's just your musing). It only takes a few of these for people to stop trusting what you say. And if your word isn't trustworthy, people aren't going to see you as an authority. Therefore if you want to be an authority and resource, accuracy and reliability is extremely important. 

 

I know it seems like people are picking on you, but they do get upset when they're trying to study the material and feel mislead. Channeling is already an art that requires validating and cross-referencing, so it's not very helpful to be making claims that add confusion. This is what everybody is telling you. 

 

I think what you're doing is natural for an Artisan. You're being creative with the source material and extrapolating patterns, so you feel resentful when you're told you shouldn't be doing what you naturally do. You also want recognition for what you do, which is also natural for an Artisan. But this is a study community. People want more refined and useful information that are helpful in their studies, not creations they have to sort through because you haven't done the work of sorting through them. What Troy and TeamTLE suggests -- the meticulous linking and backing up what you say and being clear about what is theory and what isn't -- is just the work of refinement. Yes, it takes time and effort -- but anything that is helpful to other people should take time and effort. One of the things I learned from starting a business and a blog is how much work has to be done on my own before I produce something worthwhile that deserves any recognition and congratulations. At some point we have to learn to give ourselves the recognition we need, because we can’t expect that people will congratulate us every step of the way. 

 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ihynz
On 1/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, DianeHB said:

DianeHB: This is the info we have so far: "Cadre 2, Entity 1 ... is comprised of Kings, Artisans, and Sages."

 

My younger son is an old King in C2:E1.

Edited by Troy
Make sure your replies are not inside the quote you are quoting
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oscar

@Troy Yo Troy! 🤪

 

Re: Entity structure: Essences within an Entity are in constant flux, and even the Entity itself moves from a spherical (fullerene) shape to a double-rounded suppository one (IIRC). To try to capture that in a static image isn't possible, but, correct me if I'm wrong, there are some things that are static, and as such can be be used to get some visual idea about the Entity. AFAIK raw numbers (the order of casting) do not change, and neither do Positions (except for Wild Cards, but even there those which are covered are supposed to be static). Connected to the Positions are energies (like Block, Row, etc), which can be used to differentiate. Given that we don't yet have a way to use the 3D model for mapping of Entities, the 2D one is still the best we have at the moment. I'm very much looking forward to the "... really good update about the structure of entities and cadres ..."! 😀

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ihynz
On 1/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, DianeHB said:

I think what you're doing is natural for an Artisan.

 

I don't know what Kurtis' role is, but could he be a Priest? (just saying ... most of the channels have been waaay off on essence profiles for my family)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...