Troy

TLEGG2020: OFFICIAL REGISTRATION is now open!

Troy

TLEGG2020 - better together (1).png

NEW THIS YEAR! PAYMENT PLANS!

After you have paid your full deposit, you may now make multiple payments toward your balance due using the Payment Form linked below!

NOTE: payments are now processed through STRIPE, a secure payment processing platform

TLEGG2020 DATES: OCTOBER 2nd through October 6th, 2020

LOCATION: Lifebridge Sanctuary - 333 Mountain Rd, Rosendale, NY

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT FORM: Deadline JULY 1st ($200 deposit)
BALANCE PAYMENT FORM: Final Payment deadline is AUGUST 1st

FEE RATES:

• DOUBLE (rooming with one other person) = $800
  • SHARE (rooming with 2+ people) = $780
  • OFF-SITE (find your own lodging/day visitor plan) = $620
  • CAMPING (including linens) = $680

FEE INCLUDES:

• Amazing Room and Board on an incredible property of tranquility and beauty
  • 4 Nights and 5 Days
  • 3 Gourmet Lunches & 4 Dinners plus Desserts crafted by personal chef
  • All meals are plant-based, locally sourced, and animal-friendly
  • 3 Lively Channeling Events with Michael (topics to be announced)
  • 2 Workshops/Group Discussions (topics pending)
  • Plenty of time for socializing, exploring, relaxing, with a no-pressure schedule
  • And the famous TLE GREAT GROOVE PARTY!

TLEGG2020 THEME: BETTER TOGETHER EDITION

Michael has talked a lot about 2020 being a pivotal year, so let's work with them on a range of subjects that might help us older souls be a part of collective progress while also taking care of ourselves and each other in intimate, meaningful, and healthy ways. CHANNELING TOPICS TO BE ANNOUNCED

I hope to see you soon!

Troy & TeamTLE

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet

Hey everyone! I have an admin request: if you came to TLEGG last year and know you cannot come this year, can you please DM me? It will help me clean up our tracking spreadsheet. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz

Can I ask some logistical questions? If it's not too early. I don't have a lot of vacation time at work, so I have to study these things carefully. If I flew in on Thursday night, what time would things start on Friday? or is Friday the "travel" day and people will just be arriving all day, and like meeting for dinner? And then for Tues. 6th, what time would things be over, like is there a hotel checkout time at 3 p.m. or something like that? Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB
On 1/28/2020 at 8:38 PM, ihynz said:

Can I ask some logistical questions? If it's not too early. I don't have a lot of vacation time at work, so I have to study these things carefully. If I flew in on Thursday night, what time would things start on Friday? or is Friday the "travel" day and people will just be arriving all day, and like meeting for dinner? And then for Tues. 6th, what time would things be over, like is there a hotel checkout time at 3 p.m. or something like that? Thank you.

Yes, Friday and Tuesday are travel days. There are no events on Friday except for dinner. A few of us arrive Thursday night and drive up Friday morning, but most fly or drive in on Friday. On Tuesday we have to vacate our rooms by 9 am, but we don’t have to leave the premises immediately. There’s usually a group brunch at 11:30 am and a lot of people wait until then to leave, but some leave earlier depending on their travel schedules. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy

*bump* We need at least 5 more deposits to secure our dates for TLEGG2020. If you are considering going, please register asap so we don't lose our dates. Thanks! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Lori Abrams

I just filled out my form and paid.  Credit card accepted.  Just need to hear from Stripe?  :-)  And, it's a GO!!!!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Karine

I'm interested but transport is an issue. Is carpooling an option? I'm in Quebec and I would like to know if anyone close by is attending. I don't drive but I can take public transport if need be. Just want to see what is possible and what are my options.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet

@Karine -- Quebec seems a bit of a drive. What many people do is take the bus from NYC once flying in. Within the TLEGG Club of those attending, bus schedules and carpool options will be exchanged once people are further along in plans. 

I usually fly into Newark, rent a car and drive up, and I'm willing to take passengers when I do this. Diane and Tex usually ride with me, and then I have one or two seats open for others if needed. Some people who drive in are willing to pick up extra passengers along the way.

I suggest you look at flights into Kennedy, La Guardia or Newark, choose whichever is most cost effective, and there will be options from those airports. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen
3 hours ago, Karine said:

I'm interested but transport is an issue. Is carpooling an option? I'm in Quebec and I would like to know if anyone close by is attending. I don't drive but I can take public transport if need be. Just want to see what is possible and what are my options.

@Karine,  Quebec is actually quite close... if you drive. It's closer than Toronto and we can either do that in two short driving days or one long one. My husband suggests that you fly into Albany and then....take a bus to Rosendale.  Update: I just talked to him again... he said what might work better for you is to take a bus (or two) all the way from Quebec to Rosendale on whatever route(s) work(s). Buses these days can be quite comfortable to travel on. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
2 hours ago, Janet said:

@Karine -- Quebec seems a bit of a drive. What many people do is take the bus from NYC once flying in. Within the TLEGG Club of those attending, bus schedules and carpool options will be exchanged once people are further along in plans. 

I usually fly into Newark, rent a car and drive up, and I'm willing to take passengers when I do this. Diane and Tex usually ride with me, and then I have one or two seats open for others if needed. Some people who drive in are willing to pick up extra passengers along the way.

I suggest you look at flights into Kennedy, La Guardia or Newark, choose whichever is most cost effective, and there will be options from those airports. 

@Karine, on the other hand, if you don't mind the complications of air travel into the U.S. you would get a drive from a NYC  airport straight to the gathering. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Karine

@MaureenThank you and your husband for your advice!! I was thinking of traveling by bus because I have some experience with it as that was how I traveled to NYC last December. I have never been on a plane and with my anxiety I don't know it could be too much for a first experience especially since I will probably be going alone.

A bus from Montreal to Rosendale seems quite affordable and it's an 8 to 10 hours drive which isn't too bad. Then I would need a lift from from the Rosendale station to the sanctuary.

I'm still looking at all my options but this would be the most familiar, less anxiety inducing one. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mike Cleverly

Umm, people...

I'm going to TLEGG!

I never thought it would be possible. The price has been just too high for me once you factor in flights etc. I've been dreaming of coming to an event for years now, and every time the call goes out for booking I think to myself "not this year, maybe next year?"

Well I received a message this afternoon from my lovely entity mate Petra, who offered to help me enormously with the cost! I can now afford to get to TLEGG 2020! 

Huge, huge ginormous thanks to Petra! It wouldn't have been possible without you!

I've told her she is due a very big hug when I get there 🙂

-Mike C

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

ihynz
On 2/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, Janet said:

what about flying into Albany, is that not a good option? just wondering - oh never mind, I guess it's the cost - still, I'm afraid to drive in NJ

Edited by ihynz

ihynz

@Karine actually, it's so much cheaper to fly into Newark ... sorry I thought I would go to Albany and pick you up, but the price difference is too much

Edited by ihynz
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz
On 2/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, Janet said:

sually fly into Newark, rent a car and drive up, and I'm willing to take passengers when I do this. Diane and Tex usually ride with me, and then I have one or two seats open for others if needed. Some people who drive in are willing to pick up extra passengers along the way.

@Janet I'd be interested in being an extra passenger, if you are driving on Friday

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Mike Cleverly

I think I might need to ask to be onboard that ride! My current plan outline is to fly into Newark early that morning and hope to catch a ride with somebody and contribute to the gas and hire expenses? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

petra

@Mike Cleverly You will have a ride out of Newark, its all in the making, and @ihynz if you wanna join, welcome, if one car is full, we rent another one!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen

I very much would like to attend this year again at the TLEGG and be able to hang out with everyone else attending. I am trying to confirm I can get the time off for work in October. It should hopefully not be an issue.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ihynz
3 hours ago, petra said:

@Mike Cleverly You will have a ride out of Newark, its all in the making, and @ihynz if you wanna join, welcome, if one car is full, we rent another one!!!

Thank you! And of course I will contribute to gas money and rental costs as well. Or, if we need another driver, I can do that too, if someone helps me navigate.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Mike Cleverly

Thanks Petra 😄

"I love it when a plan comes together!" - Hannibal, the A Team

• LIKE/LOVE 1

AnnH

I have paid my deposit (credit card goddesses permitting) and can't wait to see everyone, newcomers and returnees! TLEGG is my happy place. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Karine
On 2/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, ihynz said:

@Karine actually, it's so much cheaper to fly into Newark ... sorry I thought I would go to Albany and pick you up, but the price difference is too much

It's alright! Thanks for your consideration anyway. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

ihynz
On 2/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, Karine said:

It's alright! Thanks for your consideration anyway. ❤️

@Karine I DM'd you about Albany, if you would like to meet there, after all