NickF

Mature Soul Paradigm

NickF

MEntity:
Every transition is going to have, especially a major transition, will have two dynamics at play. One will be the reaction to that shift and the attempts to stop it, and so that is being played out in politics. The amplification of the Baby and Young Souls who do not want things to change are obviously going to be contrasted more obviously against the change that is coming inevitably. And we say inevitably, not because it is something fated or destined, but because evolution is difficult to stop. Momentum is difficult to stop, and once you learn or mature you can't unmature. You can't unlearn. You can't lose that compassion and that empathy that is gained. And that spreads.

The above quote is from an old NYC current events session. 

The link to the entire session is here:

• LIKE/LOVE 13

petra

@NickF  Thank You for bringing this excellent session to awareness again!

I would like to add a question that @Tristan asked Michael, that ties in into what happens along the way in the establishment of a Mature Soul Paradigm.

Tristan: Can you elaborate on what it means for sentient species to take over for a planetaries devic energies once they start to leave a planet?

MEntity: When sentience moves into a maturity that allows for conscious care for the planetary home, then the network of support that held things together, so to speak, begin to move into fragile states, either naturally or as a direct result of the presence of that sentience.

MEntity: The devic energy that was the network of support for the planet begins an exodus to begin new cycles of exploration, creativity, and care for another planet.

MEntity: When this happens it is fairly obvious in that resources reach a breaking point.

MEntity: This breaking point is not local, but global.

MEntity: Usually the devic energy can help with any recovery necessary from climate change or unintentional or even intentional damage, but once the exodus starts the support for recovery is no longer available. This means that the dominant sentience has come up with solutions that are born of collective care.

MEntity: The exodus of devic energy began around 1986 and every year this is exponentially growing. By 2100 there will likely be no meaningful devic energy. By this time, humans will have had to create sanctuaries, drastically reduce effects of presence, and find a way to return to natural harmony with this planetary home.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, petra said:

MEntity: The devic energy that was the network of support for the planet begins an exodus to begin new cycles of exploration, creativity, and care for another planet.

MEntity: When this happens it is fairly obvious in that resources reach a breaking point.

MEntity: This breaking point is not local, but global.

MEntity: Usually the devic energy can help with any recovery necessary from climate change or unintentional or even intentional damage, but once the exodus starts the support for recovery is no longer available. This means that the dominant sentience has come up with solutions that are born of collective care.

MEntity: The exodus of devic energy began around 1986 and every year this is exponentially growing. By 2100 there will likely be no meaningful devic energy. By this time, humans will have had to create sanctuaries, drastically reduce effects of presence, and find a way to return to natural harmony with this planetary home.

Wow!

Jean Auel's last book in the Clan of the Cave Bear series (The Land of Painted Caves) addressed this remarkably similarly! I wouldn't have guessed the exodus began so late- I would have suspected whenever the first civilizations (unrecorded) began.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Crystal

@WolfAmethyst! Another Earth's Children fan! I love, love, LOVE the series, though I don't like the last two as much as the first four (the last two seem written in haste to me). In fact, I asked the Michaels about her books a couple years ago and here is the answer, from this session: 

Crystal: Hi Michaels: I am a huge fan of Jean Auel's Earths Children (Clan of the Cave Bear and sequels) and was wondering if Jean tapped into our actual past or a parallel timeframe. The story is so compelling to so many people.

Crystal: And her societies were egalitarian, peaceful and sophisticated - was this something that existed or was this research and wishful thinking?

MEntity: There is validity to the recall that is used as inspiration for this series. It is embellished with fictions that help tell universal stories of the emotional body, but the history is fairly valid in many ways. It tells a story of as best it can within the confines of acceptable and practical history, while using creativity and vision to flesh it out.

MEntity: Those forms of societies most certainly existed.

(I wouldn't be surprised if the "embellishments" were the Ayla/Jondalar lurve story. It makes me wonder if "Ayla" was Ms. Auel picking up on some kind of Transcendental soul active at the time.)

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

petra

This sentence from Michael is worth to consider:

Even when it doesn't look like it, specially political wise, obviously human sentience on a global scale has grown into and will apply solutions born out of collective care, otherwise the devic forces, that protected the nature of Earth, and therefore us, for such a long time, wouldn't leave. This is huge for us, not only the responsibility, but that as a whole we obviously have reached a state of being capable of doing so.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sky Goldy

By 2100 we ll all have to be vegan, and our live stock will roam the hills as fire control, and will be fed on dry seasons, on human expense and generosity ,  that's my dream, really. Although I am sad about the devas leaving.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

WolfAmethyst
46 minutes ago, Crystal said:

@WolfAmethyst! Another Earth's Children fan! I love, love, LOVE the series, though I don't like the last two as much as the first four (the last two seem written in haste to me). In fact, I asked the Michaels about her books a couple years ago and here is the answer, from this session: 

I remember this one!  Even Jean Auel herself was surprised when  archaeologists working in Europe "found" the skeletons of "Ranec of the Mamutoi", and several people like "Durc" and "Ura".  

Ironic that Michael made us both remember this "Ask Michael" now: Coronavirus --> democracy in China?

[Question] Can you comment on the unrest in China, some of what we've been seeing a lot of (protests) recently, and also in the context of the transition of the leadership, and their path towards democracy.

MEntity:
For quite some time that particular area of the world has been where most of the Servers have been incarnating, and things have been fairly passive in that regard. Cultures such as the United States have been lacking the incarnation of servers, which has contributed to some of the breakdown of family and the redefining of family, and this is part of what happens when a culture is shifting or emphasizing the Young Soul consciousness. The Young Soul paradigm is “I can do it myself,” and so Servers do not have a great deal of positions to be in except to be subservient. Not all Servers are interested in simply being subservient or exploited, and Young Souls can tend to do this. So Servers moved away from the United States, for instance, as it went through its Young Soul phase, and congregated in China, or at least in that general area.

However, as the United States begins to mature and shift into Mature Soul consciousness, the Mature Souls then shift the paradigm from “I can do it all myself” to “Let me do it for you,” or “Let me help you.” As the empathy begins to spread, Servers find a more comfortable position again in that kind of paradigm. And so more Servers are coming back to the United States and leaving China. However, those Servers who are still in the incarnational process in China are part of the whole reason for the unrest and uprisings, because the exploited Server either falls into a passive category, and moves into being exploited, or they get, for lack of a better phrase, pissed off, and would begin to lash out and begin to pull the rug out from underneath those who previously depended upon them.

Servers know more intimately and in more specific detail what it is that those around them need. It is simply built into the design of that essence. And so if the Servers are maturing in consciousness to a point where they have realized that there is a need for, say, democracy or more freedom, less exploitation, then they will work in that direction to inspire that in those around them.

So this is a revolution of Servers that we see unfolding in that area. So many may see the Server role as only being of service, or of a following nature, but they are responsible for some of the major shifts in paradigm because they make up most of the population of the planet.

This shift will occur. It is moving towards a Young Soul culture of intolerance towards any kind of restrictions, any kind of cap on the capacity for success, any kind of control over the desires and cravings of those who are incarnating. And so the shift is moving towards a Young Soul paradigm, and that part of the world, as far as we can see, in momentum may rise to what the United States have been for the past many years.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1