stephenfromnyc

No Email for Session can anyone bring me up to speed

stephenfromnyc

Hi, had an email question for Thursday, 1/30 and that came and went, anyone have an idea how backed up Troy is. I won't check on it every day, if its going to be a while.

Thanks

Stephen

petra

@stephenfromnyc  Submit a "Support Ticket", click on Support up above and then click on Official Support, and tell your tale, and all will just gonna be fine!

stephenfromnyc

I already did that - a couple of days ago - I remembered something about doing that if there was a problem - just to be completely informed - when I get an answer to an email question it will post in my messages and a copy will be sent to my email - right? 

Thanks for the quick reply

Stephen

Bobby
2 hours ago, stephenfromnyc said:

I already did that - a couple of days ago - I remembered something about doing that if there was a problem - just to be completely informed - when I get an answer to an email question it will post in my messages and a copy will be sent to my email - right? 

Thanks for the quick reply

Stephen

Not in your TLE messages but sent directly to the email address you used to sign up to the session with.  Keep an eye on your spam folder, just in case as well.

stephenfromnyc

I get your updates to posts, but nothing else - no spam messages for either the session or the support ticket - the session tracker doesn't say anything new, like completed or such - I will check and make sure emails are going to the right places - 

stephenfromnyc

I checked to make sure that the email I have in my account is the same one I am getting forum post updates to and it is - stephen.vicinanza@gmail.com

It's a public email, so no worries about posting it here - 

Maybe Troy is just behind? 

Stephen

Janet

Stephen -- we are aware of your ticket. The session is delayed but TeamTLE is pestering working with Troy to get backlog caught up. His health has been problematic for some time. 

Remember that we are volunteers monitoring the support ticket queue and it is not updated regularly, although I try to get updates in once a week. Know that every last ticket in the queue gets our attention and no ticket regarding a missing session is closed until the session is completed. 

See Support Tickets: What You Need to Know for more info.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

stephenfromnyc

That's kinda what I figured, but wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong, and causing an issue - thanks so much for the update - and I hope Troy is feeling better soon. 

Best

Stephen

• LIKE/LOVE 1