Troy

BACKLOG UPDATE: Catching Up Again

Nadine

I hope you feel better soon, Troy! Thanks for keeping us updated. Sending you a big hug! 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Becca the Student

You've consistently come through. Much love to you, and I hope you're able to navigate your health! ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnaD

@Troy please recover. Please know you are loved and seen. You do always come through and if waiting is the price I pay for a high quality channeled session, I will wait. Big hug to you ((((()))).

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Jørgen

Hi Troy!

As someone relatively new here, I'd like to express how the quality of your channeling really does shine through as I read the transcripts here. Thank you, for all the effort you put into channeling, it has made a huge difference for me, and it warms my heart to know you're taking care of yourself in the process. Please do continue to take care of yourself first, as I'm sure you already know, that's the path to having the abundance to excel in life at large, as well. 

Much love ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

JohnM

Thank you for the update!   Wishing you all the best and sending positive energy your way!  You give an awful lot of yourself to make this community something we all share and value, so a little patience and understanding from us is a very small ask.  Hope you feel better soon!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Deb

Dear Troy,

Sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time.  Sending you loving thoughts.   Deb

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Troy

I woke up to these responses and I melted. Thank you all for everything you do for this community and for me. And a huge warm welcome to @Jørgen!! I’m all teary-eyed and choked up now! Thank you for trusting me! 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Janet

Re: support tickets. Please reference Support Tickets: What You Need to Know

TeamTLE are all volunteers, so we cannot and do not manage Support Tickets daily. I personally try to open support tickets every Monday and at least acknowledge new tickets. If you don't get an immediate response, please know that we see all of them and they ALL will be handled. 

And, importantly, if you have a time sensitive issue (for example, you're not able to make it to a session scheduled imminently), selecting "time sensitive" on the ticket is not going to do a damn thing if we don't see the ticket. Which likely won't happen until the following Monday. So I suggest that if you have an issue that we (really) need to know about before Monday, please open a ticket but also PM TeamTLE members (Troy, Janet, Bobby, Uma and Maureen) so that one of us will see it. 

Also: do not use support tickets for what appear to be site issues. Report those in Report Site Issues & Bugs -- this allows others to chime in on whether they also have the issue and we can report progress to everyone rather than via individual tickets. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

Very good to hear that you take all the time you need to recover and feel well again, and in the mean time we can all focus on our own self-healing, care and nurturing too.

Thank you @Troy for sharing how you're doing. Hugs to you 🙂

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

Thank you for updating us, @Troy - and the most important thing of all is to take care of YOU. Be good and gentle with yourself! And have a Neville! He's a little ray of sunshine in cat form!

IMG_0095.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz

looks like my Charlie

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Katja

Thank you for informing us. Take care and don't stress. I send you healing and light. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

ckaricai

Thanks for the update! Feel better soon. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Kerrin

((((((((TROY)))))) Take care of yourself and feel better soon 😘

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Michèle
On 2/10/2020 at 4:52 PM, Troy said:

Being late with any session is embarrassing and I beat myself senselessly over it, so your kindness helps remind me to stop being mean to myself and just focus on getting shit done.

Remember, @Troy, kindness without kindness for the self is incomplete. Compassion without compassion for the self is incomplete. Love without love for the self is incomplete.

Easier said than done, I know. But it lies at the heart of (almost) everything. Much love and many blessings upon you ♥️

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Rosario

((((( @Troy ))))) Sending you some warm fuzzy healing energy!!! I can't thank you enough for being this wonderful friend, teacher and the meeting place for all of us. Please always include yourself in the equation of caring and compassion  :')  You're more than worth it. Lots of love and soul hugs!! ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai

@Janet I have a quick question. For the essence and grand cycle reports, if we didn't open a support ticket because we didn't receive them earlier, we don't have to open one now if one will be opened for us right? I just wanted some clarification as it just occurred to me to wonder about this. Thanks

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

Everyone, 

I have just finished opening support tickets for all of the Essence Reports and Grand Cycle Reports that were in the list supplied to me. 

If you ordered an Essence Report and/or a Grand Cycle Report and did not receive an email notice that a ticket was opened for you, then please go ahead and create a ticket for yourself. 

Please note that the scheduling app was wonky while these sessions were open for booking. Many more sessions were booked than the maximum requested, and there were issues with the booking on a number of them. I won't be surprised if my list wasn't complete. 

Also, my list sometimes included only the first name. If you got an email that I created a ticket for you for one of these reports and you didn't order one, it's possible the report was ordered for someone with the same first name. I'd very much appreciate it if you would PM me or respond within the ticket that it's directed to the wrong person. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8