Resonance with a deity?

CurvyWords

Question

CurvyWords

I came across some images of the Hindu goddess Kali, who rules destruction and is considered the divine mother. I felt intense resonance which led me to discovering more, where I landed on a youtube video of a Kali mantra. I felt my heart chakra activate as well as my sacral chakra and felt energy moving intensely in my chest area and down my back. I've experienced this with Michael but only during an active session.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what I could be picking up on. I know Michael students tend not to be into deity worship or shamanic traditions/earth religions but I'm curious if anyone has had similar experiences? I wondered if it could be past life resonance, I know as a Priest I've probably had my fair share of lifetimes rife with religious fervor and devotion. 

Also what do you guys consider to be behind the energy of deities? Bored astral spirits who are fucking around with anyone willing to worship them? Or Entities that are using the "mask" of the deity in order to transfer genuine knowledge/energy? Total human invention created to explain the unexplainable? All of the above? I'm very curious!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

7 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby
4 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

Also what do you guys consider to be behind the energy of deities? Bored astral spirits who are fucking around with anyone willing to worship them? Or Entities that are using the "mask" of the deity in order to transfer genuine knowledge/energy? Total human invention created to explain the unexplainable? All of the above? I'm very curious!

Michael refers to it as a template.  Generally, it is like a meeting area where different teachers can access those who wish to interact with them.  The template is for us though since it isn't necessary for them.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Christian

I think Michael has stated that their teaching came through in Egypt as part of the worship of Ra.

And they worked with some of the Delphi oracles.

So yes it is used for teaching.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Ingun

The resonance that led to the moving of energy through your body and in your heart chakra, can be a hint or reminder about of how be in ownership of directing and moving energy through your body as you please and when you want. It can possibly be a potential to explore by using imagination, and it can be felt physically as well when doing that.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Wendy

I feel a resonance with a few deities and enjoy keeping images around my home if them.  I now think of them as energies that I want to embody, use or expand in my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Sam K

All of the above, in my thinking.  Deities are energy patterns, mythological inventions, templates to ease access to teachings, and also, to some extent, real, living beings.  Their identities as gods may be masks, but so are all identities.

My ultimate focus is always on IS manifestations, but I've definitely felt resonance with certain deities before, including the Greek goddess Athena, the Norse god Heimdall, and the bodhisattva Vajrapani (especially in his twin Japanese forms as the Nioh).

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
CurvyWords
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

I feel a resonance with a few deities and enjoy keeping images around my home if them.  I now think of them as energies that I want to embody, use or expand in my life.

Oh man, yes. This is what is hitting for me because the more I read about Kali the more I resonated. I can be...intense...to say the least lmfao. Even now post 4-IM while much of my defense mechanisms have eased up, I still have plenty of intensity and I can get super worked up especially when I feel like I have to stand up to protect those who can't protect themselves. Sometimes it's righteous and other times it's just my negative poles/my own survivor wounding but I resonate with Kali as 'the destroyer of all that threatens innocence' very much. 

When I felt into it and asked Essence/my Guides for insight what I received back was a parallel with the idea that is prevalent in many traditional African spiritualities. Typically people will resonate with a deity among the Orishas (who are sort of like demigods) and they will be a "Daughter of [deity]" or "Son of [deity]". I took it to mean that I sort of embody a lot of the energy of Kali. There's a lot of the attributes and energy assigned to her that fits the general archetype of my personality. 

2 hours ago, Sam K said:

All of the above, in my thinking.  Deities are energy patterns, mythological inventions, templates to ease access to teachings, and also, to some extent, real, living beings.  Their identities as gods may be masks, but so are all identities.

My ultimate focus is always on IS manifestations, but I've definitely felt resonance with certain deities before, including the Greek goddess Athena, the Norse god Heimdall, and the bodhisattva Vajrapani (especially in his twin Japanese forms as the Nioh).

Lovely! Thank you! This tracks with a lot of what I was thinking. Also I resonate with Athena as well!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Mike Cleverly

We all have spent past lives immersed in cultures that worshipped and studied the lore around these deities, so I feel its perfectly natural for images and stories in this life to set off a cascade of resonance...

• LIKE/LOVE 4