Troy

ENERGY REPORT - March 2020

Maureen
2 hours ago, Troy said:

BLINDLY FORWARD IS STILL FORWARD - There are times when there is no way or no easy way to see where one is going or where the world is headed, but one must still move forward. A wall may be hit, a curve may be met, a crash may happen, but moving forward is sometimes more important than how one moves forward, what one finds or creates as one moves forward. Those who are of the more progressive, inclusive, and loving know this. Our older soul students know this. We expect this same consideration will be needed when watching the world around you unfold over the year ahead. If you are moving forward, you are on board with evolution. Keep in mind that moving forward can sometimes mean stopping and returning to a path that has been lost. This stop and return is not a move backward, but a return forward.

What Michael said here reminded me of a dream I had in January. Here's the excerpt:

Dream from January 21, 2020:   Then I was on a train, or at least just standing on the north side of the tracks observing the train, as the train abruptly dead ended at the end of the tracks in/at “nowhere” and the first few train cars flipped over. A few of us were looking it over trying to work out what to do next. We knew we had to do something… we couldn’t just stay “nowhere”. The train cars were surprisingly small and flimsy (to my awake eyes) so I was able to flip each car over, by myself, and put them back on (the) track. I suggested or rather conveyed to everyone standing there that we had no other option than to, literally, backtrack.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Ingun

OMG, so happy to find the Report and read it immediately 🙂 I'm so grateful for your work @Troy

MARCH comes with a rather deep dive into Submission for many as a collective process intensifies for determining a dedicated direction forward. This means that many will be determined more seriously than usual to commit to the most effective and reciprocal paths and/or people representing “the future.” This means that March may be a time of emphasized division and clarified devotion for many as they commit to the direction that they feel best represents their desired future

If a mass of people are heading for exit they might rather sit on the fence on the Astral watching us down here, lol,  and continuing their evolution from there.

In that regard they might avoid contributing to slowing down the direction of a better future which another mass of people are already fully heading for.

Those lingering in between or more divided will probably go through a deeper or longer necessary clarification process.

But I also think/suppose we all have some form of clarification process to do ahead. Some will just have more to deal with.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

WolfAmethyst
3 hours ago, Troy said:

MARCH comes with a rather deep dive into Submission for many...March may be a time of emphasized division and clarified devotion for many as they commit to the direction that they feel best represents their desired future.

When Submission seeks a direction of Devotion, the Positive Pole, it often starts with Subservience, the Negative Pole, as one does not always know the whole truth or picture of a person or path before committing to it. This means it can be helpful to remember that many will be “blindly” devoting themselves in directions that may or may not prove valuable to all. The only way to know if one can truly move into Devotion is to know if full commitment creates a reciprocal benefit.

BLINDLY FORWARD IS STILL FORWARD

I found this earlier today...

(Submission- re what to do, what to relinquish, re the threat posed by coronavirus)

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/03/809965742/personal-essay-from-wuhan-living-in-hell

by Anonymous: Personal Essay: Coronavirus Lockdown Is A 'Living Hell'

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • SAD 3

KurtisM

I dunno how to respond to this report.

I guess Im just intrigued by the Energy Shift and will continue moving forward, as I have already been doing.

A part of me just wishes we'd all stop lollygagging and waiting for the shoe to drop though. Of course, our collective waiting right now seems to be way more anxious than merely careless.

I just want to rip the bandaid off, get it over with, do the do. It feels like everything has been simmering since 2016 and it still hasn't boiled over yet.

I did enjoy this insight though: "The greatest and clearest and most beneficial path for all is the Devotion to each other."

Edited by KurtisM
Added some more thoughts.
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

This clarified for me what has happened over the last few days. 

It does not make it any easier to digest. 

I heard a talking head try to give hope.  Hope I learned long ago is a liar and not to be trusted.  Action can be trusted.   Movement in the direction you want to go is far better than hope.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

TexB

Everyone,Diane and I are just staying home while this virus is lurking around. This is mainly being done for me. I figure that I need to be alive and healthy to move foreword or backwards! This virus is totally new to our immune systems and mine is rather old.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • SAD 2

TexB

Devotion to each other is also the greatest strength for the group. Not capitalism, not competition.

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connie Stansell-Foy

Thank you, @Troy and Michael!

I'm going to have to read and re-read this Energy Report several times, I think. Comprehension is not setting in at all. I feel like my brain is half-asleep. I did like this part, though:

BLINDLY FORWARD IS STILL FORWARD - There are times when there is no way or no easy way to see where one is going or where the world is headed, but one must still move forward. A wall may be hit, a curve may be met, a crash may happen, but moving forward is sometimes more important than how one moves forward, what one finds or creates as one moves forward. 

This sums up how my life feels sometimes. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

petra

This is where my mind goes with the March Energy Report 2020, first I include some of the above mentioned:

BLINDLY FORWARD IS STILL FORWARD

If you are moving forward, you are on board with evolution. Keep in mind that moving forward can sometimes mean stopping and returning to a path that has been lost. This stop and return is not a move backward, but a return forward.

We are not alone in the endeavor to move ourselves into a world, where our visions are coming true, first and foremost it will be of course each individual participating that influences the outcome, and all the necessary help and support we give each other, but let us not forget the bigger picture of support available to us, such as, our own personal support group and Essence, our Entity and Cadre Mates, incarnate, discarnate and specially the ones who have cycled of, call upon them/it, it just takes a conscious moment to connect, and there are 12 Transcendental Souls incarnate right now, who amp up the field!!!

MEntity: There are always Transcendental Souls on the planet somewhere now. The first of Transcendental Souls began incarnating around 4 million years ago and have been incarnating since. They are not always incarnating as precursors to the Infinite Soul, but the Infinite Soul cannot incarnate without at least 12 Transcendental Souls on the planet at the time of Manifestation. There are always, at least, 12 on the planet, then.

Transcendental Souls always share the same Life Task, which could be simplified as: TO TRANSFORM/ELEVATE A SOCIETY.

It is important to note that this is about "A" Society, not "the planet." A society may be massive or it may be local, and some may span the globe, but it is always about a society.

Transcendental Souls do not just have a single incarnation, but can incarnate over several lives to accomplish a Task. There are 7 Levels to every Soul Age except Infinite.

Let's remind ourselves that we have a lot to draw upon and a lot that is already in our favor, let us not get lost in our own brain-info-glut, But "MOVE MOVE MOVE" without questioning, lets trust the so called "Higher Powers" or that which is more than the sum-total of our parts, as well as we so easily trust our fears and doubts.

Michael talked numerous times about people being in positions to benefit the whole, lets give them some leverage in our minds on a daily basis, we do not have to know who they are for that matter.

"Love saves the Day" and the Day needs you !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal
22 hours ago, TexB said:

Everyone,Diane and I are just staying home while this virus is lurking around. This is mainly being done for me. I figure that I need to be alive and healthy to move foreword or backwards! This virus is totally new to our immune systems and mine is rather old.

Stay safe, @TexB and everyone! Wash your hands! Washing your hands and refraining from touching your face (especially your eyes or, ahem, picking your nose) is the best way to keep the bad viruses away. (Eyes and nose have mucous membranes, much more vulnerable than clean unbroken skin. So, if you must pick your nose, wash your hands first...)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet

May I suggest the World Health Organization (who.int) as a source.

The CDC website is getting updated now and then, but over a week ago I signed up for email updates and I have yet to receive even one. I fear the CDC is compromised in its ability to publish full truth and, in fact, in its ability to manage the pandemic in a rational and scientific way. (Did you see the report last night that the CDC refused a test to a nurse who had cared for quarantined patients and developed symptoms? The CDC said that because she wore the appropriate preventive gear, she clearly couldn't have the virus. Have you ever heard anything more unscientific?)

As of this moment (Friday morning, March 6), the CDC info about the situation in the US hasn't been updated since Tuesday. That content suggests cases exist only in California, Oregon and Washington. Anyone watching the nightly news knows the virus has spread further. And in fact the first two cases were reported in my state (Colorado) just yesterday. And one of those cases is in my own county. 

Unlike CDC, WHO is publishing daily situation reports. Understandably, WHO does not publish detailed info about US cases, but there is a wealth of information about the disease and efforts to deal with it. And daily maps showing the scope of cases worldwide. 

Your state public health service (if not compromised by Trumpism) is likely your best source for truth about local cases. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

AnnaD

Thank you @Janet, for endorsing WHO's position on COVID 19. I am astounded at people circulating anecdotal advice "from a Dr friend in Wuhan" on facebook. Go to WHO's website people for your advice. 

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

Peer reviewed best practice medical advice. Not hearsay. Not blind faith. Evidence based research. Reliable, proven advice. 

Thank you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
4 hours ago, Janet said:

May I suggest the World Health Organization (who.int) as a source.

The CDC website is getting updated now and then, but over a week ago I signed up for email updates and I have yet to receive even one. I fear the CDC is compromised in its ability to publish full truth and, in fact, in its ability to manage the pandemic in a rational and scientific way. (Did you see the report last night that the CDC refused a test to a nurse who had cared for quarantined patients and developed symptoms? The CDC said that because she wore the appropriate preventive gear, she clearly couldn't have the virus. Have you ever heard anything more unscientific?)

As of this moment (Friday morning, March 6), the CDC info about the situation in the US hasn't been updated since Tuesday. That content suggests cases exist only in California, Oregon and Washington. Anyone watching the nightly news knows the virus has spread further. And in fact the first two cases were reported in my state (Colorado) just yesterday. And one of those cases is in my own county. 

Unlike CDC, WHO is publishing daily situation reports. Understandably, WHO does not publish detailed info about US cases, but there is a wealth of information about the disease and efforts to deal with it. And daily maps showing the scope of cases worldwide. 

Your state public health service (if not compromised by Trumpism) is likely your best source for truth about local cases. 

Thanks for keeping any eye on this @Janet. I saw Chris Hayes on Colbert the other night and he mentioned "John Hopkins" as having the best site. Have you checked it out? Is it a good site? It's an ugly time in the U.S. trying to get information through a federal government who only trades in misinformation and innuendo. Heavy chore wading through it all. I'll leave it to (you) Americans to see what is what at this time on your country. 🇺🇸

• LIKE/LOVE 7

petra

I would like to share the enthusiasm about the WHO and other governmental sites, but I cannot. Discernment, my decades working in this sector, and the info coming from colleagues who are out there, doesn't allow me to do so. Follow the interest/money, sorry the WHO statistics, and the scientist/doctors they allow to print, are screwed up as well. First hand info from the front has everything to with facts.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • SAD 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

NickF
2 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Here is a map of COVID-19 which has a breakdown by country that I came across earlier today.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

That is a great interactive link @Jeroen Thanks for sharing it. It’s nice to see stats on all the people who have “recovered” especially. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sarah

Meanwhile in Australia, they're losing their minds over toilet paper...

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2

Janet
4 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Here is a map of COVID-19 which has a breakdown by country that I came across earlier today.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I like how interactive it is. It still isn't completely accurate: Colorado now has eight cases, three in my (Douglas) county, which isn't on this map. (One was among the first reported in Colorado so it's not like it's breaking news.) But it must be a very tedious task to keep up with all the new reports, so I will go with the flow. At least SOMEONE is trying to accurately track and count cases!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

BrianW
1 hour ago, Janet said:

I like how interactive it is. It still isn't completely accurate: Colorado now has eight cases, three in my (Douglas) county, which isn't on this map. (One was among the first reported in Colorado so it's not like it's breaking news.) But it must be a very tedious task to keep up with all the new reports, so I will go with the flow. At least SOMEONE is trying to accurately track and count cases!

This managed to come across my news sources:

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/high-school-student-near-seattle-builds-website-serve-leading-place-coronavirus-information/

Apparently someone is taking on that challenge of keeping up with the new reports and documenting them as much as possible: https://ncov2019.live/data

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

Just some thoughts...

It's worth noting that Michael referred to March/April 2020 in a couple of places over the last 3 months as being significant -- to all of us. To everyone globally and locally. 

First in a Michael Speaks - November 24, 2019 - Navigating Collective And Individual Crises.

This whole session is worth a re-read... everything jumped out at me. Here's an excerpt. 

MEntity:  There are various types of Crises, but the type of Crises that we see most of our students enduring over the past 1 to 3 years has been what would be termed an Existential Crisis.

MEntity:  An Existential Crisis is the sudden shock or slow wave of conclusion that life and existence have no point or meaning. It is the stripping away of aliveness, spirit, and pleasure from nearly every element and layer of life.

MEntity:  An Existential Crisis comes when there is a lack of answer or unsatisfying answer or unwanted answer to "what is the point?"

MEntity:  Most fragments have an Existential Crisis during the 4th Internal Monad when they have asked themselves to define themselves on their own terms vs the terms taught to them. When one must decide who one is instead of being told who one is, it can throw one into an Existential Crisis as the responsibility of defining oneself on one's own terms can be daunting.

MEntity:  The reactionary defense to this Existential Crisis can be to return to the familiarity of youth and try to recapture that in some way. This is why many who have a "midlife crisis" will suddenly return to inappropriately immature behaviors to resist "growing up" and defining themselves.

MEntity:  The Existential Crisis that most of our students recognize as being in effect now is this very same rite of passage, or "internal monad" but on a mass scale.

MEntity:  The shift between Young to Mature that requires this process is similar to the 4th Internal Monad. 

Maureen:  Michael, referring to you saying that “The shift between Young to Mature requires this process similar to the 4th Internal Monad.” What Stage of this Internal Monad are we in at this time?

MEntity:  This would be the equivalent of a shift between the 3rd Stage of REALIZATION and the 4th Stage of MANIFESTATION. 

MEntity:  The process is "stuck" at Stage 3 in terms of completion. The 1st and 2nd Stages were completed in the Positive Poles, but the 3rd is in the Negative Pole which has carried over to the Negative Pole of the 4th Stage.

MEntity:  The shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020, but we will have to look again.  

They also mentioned March/April 2020 in Janet's session on February 20, 2020 in Bloomberg and Bernie:

MEntity:  However, it is highly probable that there are sudden and new and even shocking events to come over the next 6 to 8 weeks that could dramatically change "everything" regarding several areas of concern. This is not a prediction or an ominous note, but simply an observation of the patterns that are quite unsettled at the moment and yet to "snap" into a pattern.

The 4th Internal Monad:  +self-realization -acquiescence

Stage 1:  INITIATION:  +enthusiasm -indifference

Stage 2:  INTROSPECTION:  +awareness -brooding

Stage 3:  REALIZATION:  +freedom -separation

Stage 4:  MANIFESTATION:  +purpose -otiose

Stage 5:  CONTENTMENT:  +satisfaction -contention

Stage 6:  MAGNETIZATION:  +attraction -repulsion

Stage 7:  EMANATION:  +alignment -incongruity

NOTE:  The 3rd stage, REALIZATION, is in -separation along with the 4th stage, MANIFESTATION, in -otiose. If/when completed in the positive poles that will carry us through in +freedom and +purpose to the 5th stage, CONTENTMENT, in the -contention until we move into the +satisfaction.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 7

AnnaD

@petra, the trouble though with front line experience posing as legitimate medical professional advice, with "The Dr friend in Wuhan" information, is that it is anecdotal (one person's experience, neither best practice nor endorsed as legitimate by any infectious disease authority). Anecdotal experience is just that, anecdotal, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anecdotal which when dealing with keeping people safe from risk, and harm, is less than satisfactory, compared with evidence based, best practice protocols for managing infectious diseases.

You wouldn't appreciate any health care provider giving you treatment on the basis of them having had 'anecdotal' experience with say anaesthesia, for example, you would want an Anaesthetist, you would want to see evidence of their professional practicing certificate, evidence of their specialist training, evidence of their affiliation with their professional body, evidence of their endorsement from their employer/peers,  and to round if off perhaps having a friend of yours who is in the same profession, endorse the new health professionals reputation to you. So relying on hearsay/blind faith from someone's earnest experience is not only unsafe, it is irresponsible when subscribed to as legitimate authorative advice, without putting this advice through the same scrutiny your health care provider is obliged to pass through, as a bare minimum for safe practice, prior to providing you with treatment. In fact it is no different to propaganda and marketing, if it is not endorsed by an authoritative infectious disease body. It is merely more bad information swimming in a sea of bad information posing as gold standard professional advice. And to defend anecdotal advice posing as legitimate professional medical advice over the same advice for Coronavirus from CDC or WHO, is unsafe and unsound. Authoritative professional medical advice is a bare minimum requirement, and that is necessary, not optional. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen

I'm been having all these de-cluttering dreams, lately. So far, I've I called a local florist who is delighted to take all my many old (unchipped) vases for re-use (Yay!!!! I love re-cycling) and I'm throwing reams (and reams!!) of tea (what on earth was I thinking!!) into composting. So much more to do. I can't believe how much we can collect in our lives if we're not paying attention. 💫

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Heidi

The "precarious" energy that Michael described for this year is happening on a personal level, too. On Monday my husband was informed that the plant he's been working at for the past 19 years is shutting down this June and everyone will be out of a job (He is a lab technician at a steel mill). I called my mom yesterday to tell her about it, but before mentioning anything, she told me that the staff at her work (public school) was striking and she was facing the possibility of a layoff. Within an hour of getting off the phone with her, she sent me a picture of an email she got. It was her official layoff notice. So, needless to say our family has been going through quite the shock.

Mom (who's in her 60's) wasn't planning on retiring for two more years so she could get the max of her retirement benefits. Now she only has one month to figure out what she will be doing. She was hoping to eventually sell her house and downsize to a condo, so maybe this will be her opportunity. It's still a seller's market and I doubt it will be for much longer. With how wishy-washy she's been about her future, this could be the push she needs. We live far apart and have been wanting to live closer to each other so she can see our kids more.

My husband and I --despite the "bad news" -- have this underlying excitement about things as well. We hope we're not just being delusional, but it seems our old world is crumbling around us to make way for something better. We've been stuck financially for years as we've been trying fruitlessly to save for a new home, so this may be an opportunity for a positive change. As soon as he got the news about the plant closing, he discovered a business right in town (he currently commutes an hour) hiring for a position in his line of work that is offering 30% more than he currently makes. He has quite a few options open and will be weighing all the pros and cons.

Anyway, excuse the long post. It's just that we've been wanting a change and I think it's odd how all of this upheaval is suddenly happening around us. It seems to match the uncertainty and upheaval happening in the world. I'm both frightened and excited and just sort of surrendering to it all.

A side note: I can't help but think about astrology when it comes to this stuff, too. Husband and mom were both informed of their layoffs during the super full moon. Also, my husband and I have been going through the last of a big transit. My midheaven and his nadir are both at 3 degrees Taurus and Uranus just made it's last roll over that degree. Uranus is all about shock and "expecting the unexpected" so I suspected something big was going to go down!

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • WHAT/WOW! 6

Rosario

❤️ @Heidi I trust everything will work out for the best for you and your family!! I can releate to your sentiment. The world crumbling around and making space for something new. All this will help us enlist our creativity even more, beat inertia, take action, gain momentum. And surrender too.

I found this art piece Born Again, by Dean Kermit Allis. Reminds me of all what's happening now, on a collective and personal levels.

Let's hold each other closer as we navigate these times ❤️ 

Big love to all!!! 

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1