Troy

ENERGY REPORT - March 2020

Allison
1 hour ago, Rosario said:

Let's hold each other closer as we navigate these times ❤️ 

Big love to all!!! 

But not *too* close! 

(Just kidding @Rosario, that was a beautiful sentiment, and as a Sage I literally cannot help myself sometimes)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 5

Amanda

I love all y'all ❤️ learning to navigate the unbalance in the outer world and in my own inner world has truly become a necessity! When I'm feeling overwhelmed by the"Big World" I take that time (and the energy that stress creates ) to redirect my focus to improving myself and the way I respond to things.  I try to treat all experience as novel, starting fresh each time, trying to focus only on the situation right in front of me.  

Old phrase that came to mind that I put my own spin on: "living in the past can bring sadness and depression, living in the future can bring anxiety and strife, living in the present can bring peace and progress. 

Take it one day at a time, that's all we can do ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Michèle

I just remembered....

Edited by Michèle
cant remove the second link!
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen

My dreams have been super saturated and vivid lately as I work through personal and collective anxiety.

Of note with this dream I had last night, snow and snow storms often show up for me as being "stuck in the rest stop in the snow storm of <my> processes" and particularly for me I need to not lose my humor. Michael said it was vital for me to remember and access humor. MEntity: "Your allowance and encouragement of humor helps "do most of the work" of your processes. There are different key elements that are vital to different people for their processes. For some this is humor, for others this is discipline, for others this is an anchor, each represented in the Support Circle." I wonder what key element Christian accesses. 💫 

March 12, 2020:  It was night time and it had snowed quite heavily leaving a parking area covered. There was still plenty of light to work in and to see what was going on. Instead of the normal reaction of shoveling all the snow out of the way into ugly piles surrounding the lot @Christian had groomed the whole huge parking area for skiing, mainly for his kids. He moved cars out the way where he needed to and opened up and heightened up where he needed to. I even helped out a bit by moving a couple of chairs more to the right on the tight end of the big curve that was almost a 45° angle so skiers would have a more wide open run and likewise moved a car on the wide side of the same curve more to the left. There seemed to be some others around helping, as well, but it was Christian's initiative and hard work that stood out and oversaw everything. There was a snowy incline that one would need to climb from the approach side to the parking lot and then there was a lovely curving stretch of a newly groomed ski slope. It was perfect for kids, and adults, to take their minds off what was going on in the world and in their communities and just have fun. I thought, wow, this is great, I need to call @ClaireC and Helen, and whoever else I could think of that liked to ski so they could join in the fun if they wished to.

What I loved about this dream was that Christian not only remembered to have fun while we are Navigating Collective And Individual Crises but that he did something constructive and focused that helped serve the larger community even as he thought at the time that it was only helping his family. In my dream everyone got to join in because of the devotion and dedication which, now that I think about it, speaks to the collective Goal of Submission. Interestingly, it's the Warrior's natural Goal. Thanks Christian!!! Every act of thoughtfulness and kindness, even the smallest act, ripples out and affects us all. Everyone gains from every act of compassion. 

Here's an excerpt from the Michael Speaks on Navigating Collective and Individual Crisis (LINK above):

The issues being faced are at levels that warrant such concern, but as long as it is possible, you must give yourselves days of joy and pleasure and community and kindness and rest as much as you give yourselves tasks and challenges and work to do. There is a reason there is True Work, True Play, True Rest, and True Study. All of these must be nurtured in some way even in the most pressing of times for the greatest effectiveness.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Christian

That is very cool.

And seems very familiar.

🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

@Maureen Ive also been having vivid saturated dreams.

I can barrly remember them but there are two things I do remember from last night that seemed relevant.

In one dream I was with some friends I don't know irl and we were buying food at a supermarket. I was looking at cookies they bought, which had of all things "horse juice" as one of their ingredients.

The me in the dream kind of freaked out and started lecturing everyone about the horrible things we do to all these animals for so little true gain. Then he realized he was lecturing, toned down, and tried to empathize with the actions while still pointing out the benefit of not buying animal foods.

But the cool thing was, both my friends and the cashier didn't shut me down this time. They pondered it and wondered "Yeah, why ARE there so many animal products in these foods, why ARE we buying this?"

This is the first time that has happened in my dream.

In another dream I was at a restauraunt with what I vaguely recall as friends and family.

Everyone in the restauraunt was talking about global events and mixed with how they were affecting their personal lives.

It seemed there was some amount of chaos and anxiety, but everyone was also kind of enjoying themselves, not panicking.

I distinctly remember thinking in the dream that "Even though everything is crazy right now, we're in one of the positive variations. We will move through this and are building a better world."

Actually, I don't remember if I said that or if a disembodied voice did, such as my essence. But I had a distinct knowing it was true as dream me looked around the dining room and sort of internally smiled or sighed of deep relief.

I woke up thereafter to a smile on my real face as well. Id sure hope we're in one of the positive variations.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1

Maureen
2 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Id sure hope we're in one of the positive variations.

Me too!!! Also, I can barely remember my dreams as well which is odd because they are so vivid and saturated. The one about Christian was "bookmarked" early on in my sleep (I wake up a lot) and I kept on trying to "hang onto" it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Heidi

I'm sorry, @KurtisM, I couldn't help but laugh about your horse juice cookies. "Made with REAL horse juice!"

Seriously, though, I really liked your second dream and that relief in knowing that things will be alright. I believe it.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4

Miizle

I had a long and complex dream about a court process where my friend, and someone else (no idea anymore who, they were distant in the dream, too) were up for an election to be team leader of something important. It was an election and a court process at the same time, and i was actually relieved that there was a final judge who would decide the outcome in case the opposing party took their offer back and it would just be a standstill. Yes, it wasn't about voting at all, it was about settling an offer the other party had made, but now refused to honour completely. They had made the offer in writing, and for what they would "purchase", they would also give up their right for complete leadership.  But now it was another round of negotiation of terms in a court house with the audience of those who the decision would affect. There was also hidden elements in the basement, a literal basement, where i went a few times. A big dark furry hound dog in an unlit further part, and a person in the illuminated front part. I was expecting to find the person terrified of the dog, but they weren't. They were quite placid, both of them.

I don't know if it's related at all, but today i feel rather hopeless about Bernie making it against Biden.

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

I'm sorry if this is an obvious question, but did Michael mention a probability of an epidemic virus outbreak for this year at any point? (I would try to look this up if i wasn't aching from being so tired)
Countries are going for literal shut down and it's affecting millions of people in very tangible ways. I actually find this a very unique thing, it's starting to look like a sci-fi story. I'm wondering if this is a trajectory that was not a likely one.

(In the meanwhile, we have a big outdoors fair happening in my town and not much has changed at all. But Europe is a different place right now and i don't know how many other parts of the world.)

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Luciana Flora

@Miizle

I don't know how to answer the question... I don't remember reading about it before this new virus appeared... and I have to say I didn't imagine that whole countries, like Italy, would go into quarantine...

In Brazil the number of cases increased the last time I read it was in 79. I really hope it doesn't get here in the proportions that it did in Italy... I work inside two hospitals here in Brazil... most of the hospitals were already overloaded without the corona virus... so if it increases too much I don't really know if the Brazilian hospitals will have structure...

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 4

KurtisM

@Miizle No, not that Im aware of.

Im holding out trust that Sanders can win against Biden, but if it comes down to Biden vs Trump, obviously Id root for Biden.

Though as a Canadian citizen there's not much I can do but encourage any Americans I interact with to vote.

I think it was fairly unlikely on a scale of probability that this COVID-19 Coronavirus would become as big as it has. 

For whatever reason, we've collectively focused on it here though. I dunno what the other realities are more focused on. The Climate Change Movement? The Electional Process? The disintegration of the European Union? Hm.

Anyways the way that this Coronavirus could help influence a positive trajectory are:

1. It highlights the notion of post-racism, especially as in the white sociocultural world, asians have often been seen as a "model minority". Now asian people are being targeted as harbingers of disease and racism is "arising again."

That notion existed before as well, but it was low key. This brings up racial issues in a way that can lead to healing.

2. It disrupts the economic rise of China, and the social standing of China on top of its Genocide and Assimilation of Ughyur Muslims, its Hong Kong suppression, and its censorship of information.

For China to continue its economic rise as it has, it would take militant force or millions collectively ignoring this reality of information control and suppression.

3. It highlights the interconnectedness of our world and all its people. Especially through the economy. The focus on halting all economy can lead to greater panic and hoarding, but it can also lead to a well needed financial and economic overhaul.

Maybe people will realize how buying shit from half way across the world manufactured by indebted workers isn't a sane and healthy reality. Maybe it makes more sense to build and farm locally.

4. It highlights the oppression and exploitation of animals and the health of our food in general.

As far as I can tell our parallel realities are way the fuck far out compared to the momentum we were moving on even just 4 years ago. I doubt Michael could have even estimated the probability of our world existing back then.

I don't see this virus as a sign of end times or bad times, it can also act as a great global unifier.  Perhaps that's part of why it branched.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

Miizle

Thanks @KurtisM 🙂 Yeah i agree with your points. I think we're due for another look at this from Michael, from the perspective of branching parallels and themes and such and where we are and how and why it happened now.
What we have from them in January's Michael Speaks is not that conclusive, just a look at the metaphysical cause and that they can't really know how widespread it will be.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen
6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I distinctly remember thinking in the dream that "Even though everything is crazy right now, we're in one of the positive variations. We will move through this and are building a better world."

Actually, I don't remember if I said that or if a disembodied voice did, such as my essence. But I had a distinct knowing it was true as dream me looked around the dining room and sort of internally smiled or sighed of deep relief.

I woke up thereafter to a smile on my real face as well. Id sure hope we're in one of the positive variations.

That is what I sense too. I set my intent during the previous divergence basically stating to myself that it is my choice which variations of the future I want to explore and that I want to explore the trajectories where we move forward to breakthrough as a species and on a personal level.

Even though things are chaotic right now, I still feel fairly optimistic of a positive outcome long-term.

There has been a heavy focus on COVID-19 at my work even though my area is not affected yet at least that anyone knows of. I work for local government. One thing I noticed today is that people have come together to prepare for a possible outbreak and look at various options to provide support to the community if that were to happen. The elected officials are looking at possibilities of letting the majority of employees work from home and advancing paid time off for those who do not have any available. From a local community perspective, things seem to be fairly positive at the moment from what I can see.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
On 3/11/2020 at 12:02 PM, Amanda said:

Old phrase that came to mind that I put my own spin on: "living in the past can bring sadness and depression, living in the future can bring anxiety and strife, living in the present can bring peace and progress. 

@Amanda It is so interesting you mentioned that phrase. I mentioned a similar phrase to my Cadence Mate on Sunday when we hiked together that basically if you feel depressed, you are focused on the past and if you feel anxiety, you are focused on the future. I love synchronicity.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

H2nna

Yesterday was one of the strangest days I've experienced in my lifetime. Norway is basically shut down, schools and most institutions are closed, people are hoarding food. Basically what we are trying to do is flattening the spreading curve, so there is capacity to treat all those who need it and less people will die. They are no longer testing everyone for the virus, if you're not seriously sick, you'll never know if you had a flu or corona. My workplace is still open, but I don't feel like I can do my job and be sure I don't spread the virus, maybe the government will shut us down too soon. Right now it comes down to economics, losing the salary for some weeks or doing what I think is ethically right? 😅 Anyway strange days...

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Evelin

Same in Estonia, schools and kindergartens closed, no public gatherings, no theater, concerts, or cinema, border checks, air traffic in Europe will probably basically stop for a while. Which is good in terms of preventing the virus spreading.

I work from home anyway, so no difference for me except no trainings -- now that I'm finally perfectly healthy after several months! Oh, well. I have enough books and walking outside is still allowed, so I'm happy. Overall it's a nice calm holiday feeling for me, so far.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Evelin
10 hours ago, Jeroen said:

if you feel depressed, you are focused on the past and if you feel anxiety, you are focused on the future.

@Jeroen, how well put! Thank you! I have to laugh at myself though -- a year ago I had been both of those, for years... no wonder I was exhausted! 😄

But I recently had some sort of a personal breakthrough, so all of that is gone and I'm enjoying the small pleasures of life again, even in these uncertain times. Calm in a crisis is my usual state, I'm glad to be back "here".

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Luciana Flora

In Brazil we're still living a normal life... but the last time I read I still had 79 cases... I don't know if it increased... Some people say it can get a lot bigger in the next few weeks... but for now it's going normal...

If it does, I hope the hospitals can handle it... because they usually nbarelly  handle it without a pandemic.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle

Things just change overnight, don't they. Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, sometimes who knows which. New Zealand, with only 6 confirmed cases and 1 of them new, has gone to border shut down now, too. This is HUGE for my region as we rely on tourism. If my husband loses his job we're fucked (he works in a skydiving centre). I guess I'll be applying for every job today, whether or not i can make the hours, will just have to figure it out afterwards. I'll be applying for a job at a deli which includes cutting and serving meats, what choice do i have? Otherwise we might lose the house.
What can you say. Tomorrow everything might be all different again, for worse, or perhaps for better. I do like the old story of the man whose son got crippled (oh the tragedy), but then he didn't need to go to war (oh the joy!), etc etc, no event being either definitely good or definitely bad. We'll see, right?

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • SAD 5

Rosario

So I've been laid off at work with 2 other interns, cause they are cutting costs and it's probable our president officially declares quarantine.  I was kinda expecting that, since I had felt my work and learning there was done. My coworkers threw a little goodbye party... It was emotional :') 💕 

My family is kinda broke right now. we used the last we had to pay for my brother's tuition. Also my parents' payments have been delayed since months ago, and my internship income was almost slavery, hehe, but that's how things are here.

Anyway, I feel hopeful. In times of crises this creative fire is ignited 💕🔥I've been shooting videos for my channel, and connecting with my audience. I'm going to resume my online coaching & guidance, perhaps even livestreaming my yoga classes. I've felt so much spaciousness and inspiration, sprinkled with some "creative anxiety" that I'm starting to ground by organizing myself and setting a new work schedule. In a biz coaching group I am, they said "our time has come!! Online entrepreneurs FTW!" 😂

Also found this on FB:

"Around 1666, Cambridge University shuttered its doors as a response to an outbreak of The Plague. Students were sent home, free to continue their studies away from the school. This period of time is now considered to be one of those student’s ‘Annus Mirabilis’. His year of wonders. What did he create? Calculus, his Theory of Optics, and the beginning of his work on the Theory of Gravity - you know, after an apple fell from a tree and hit him on the head. Isaac Newton didn’t just survive bleak social conditions, it was within their constraints that he did his best work. This could be someone's year of wonders. Maybe it's yours?"

Love to all 💕

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

I think this pandemic might ironically make augmented and virtual reality come sooner.

The social isolation we're moving towards could push for new reforms in making schools and jobs online occupations, so people work from home. I remember @DianeHB saying that could reduce the amount and cost of fossil fuels we use and how far we have to transport.

It could also push for improved sensory input interfaces on augmented reality so this social isolation isnt sensory deprived, so we can touch and smell/taste each other from afar as holographic interfaces & 3D avatars.

This also helps people realize we need better systems for local energy and food production.

If Sanders gets in as US President, we get a push towards Social Democracy and Universal Basic Income too. 

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Stickyflames
On 3/14/2020 at 4:49 PM, Miizle said:

Things just change overnight, don't they. Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, sometimes who knows which. New Zealand, with only 6 confirmed cases and 1 of them new, has gone to border shut down now, too. This is HUGE for my region as we rely on tourism. If my husband loses his job we're fucked (he works in a skydiving centre). I guess I'll be applying for every job today, whether or not i can make the hours, will just have to figure it out afterwards. I'll be applying for a job at a deli which includes cutting and serving meats, what choice do i have? Otherwise we might lose the house.
What can you say. Tomorrow everything might be all different again, for worse, or perhaps for better. I do like the old story of the man whose son got crippled (oh the tragedy), but then he didn't need to go to war (oh the joy!), etc etc, no event being either definitely good or definitely bad. We'll see, right?

Amazing that New Zealand did the sane thing of closing borders though. Canada has around 400 cases and still thinks it is a good idea to keep the borders open to our neighbour the U.S.A who isn’t testing anybody really. I have been told a few times that it is not so easy to just close borders in a democracy and I am

being naive and they are playing it by ear. I don’t believe that though, I think that is just people being in denial or not trying to upset people. People need to be self isolating but so should our countries. It’s like the bare minimum they can do. The amount of people I know of who are flying into Canada this week or are deciding to vacation next week is Is INSANE. Does anyone knows why it is so difficult for a country to decide to close borders during a pandemic? I just keep getting angry listening to government officials say “ There is not much more we can do except suggest everyone stay indoors and if it gets worse we can consider the reality of closing borders”. But it will get worse, we KNOW that.  I might just be really dumb here though by not understanding why that is not step one. I understand it in regards to letting people come home but not in regards to vacationers. Not to mention the only thing that happens upon returning the to country is a sign on the way out suggesting quarantining for two weeks. Anyway my rant is over. The healthcare workers right now are fucking warriors and our leaders are all shit. I truly feel for everyone in America who is doing their best to self isolate right now too , because you actually care about people. It is fucking tragic that many are still gathering in swarms. This is one of those years where there is before coronavirus and after coronavirus. If the infinite soul comes, maybe they’ll show up on VR chat because that’s the only place they’ll get a following in our isolated dystopia.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

annali

The uk (or more the people in power...) believe in mass immunity, meaning they actually want people to get infected and hope they build immunity for autumn, winter to prevent the virus from getting worse or heading in a second wave as it happened with Spanish Flu.

So it's pretty much business as usual (except for a lack of toilet paper and sanitizers and anything else that can be hoarded). Schools are still open, mass gatherings are still allowed (as far as I know they're talking about reducing them), borders are still open. Thankfully some employers are thoughtful enough to restrict or prohibit travel. 

However our employer still wants us to go to surgeries although the work we do there could be done remotely. It's only allowing the virus to spread and putting vulnerable people's lives at risk unneccessarily.

I'm pretty pissed off with the way it's been treated in general in This country and hope for more thoughtfulness and responsibility. 

Anyway, I personally also see a lot of positive things that possibly will change due to the virus, as @KurtisM mentions. 

I also feel more sense for community and helpfulness for one another and more vulnerable people. 

It feels a lot of people start to act more mindful, more than governments. They need to realise they need to work together! At the end of the day we're all in this together and this really gives a chance to turn things around on a global scale. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 2