Troy

ENERGY REPORT - March 2020

Ingun

In just a few day our world has turned upside down, and we knew it coming, but everything seems to take time to take inward in a way. I'm lucky, healthy and safe and I'm very grateful for that. Most of those that were first infected here in Norway had been on skiing holidays in the north of Italy or Austria (both neighbor countries to each other), and the rest became infected by those, and to keep the control we closed down more and more. Our government has done everything in increments, and they have of course been criticized for being awaiting/pending with some actions in the beginning. But it is also a relief to have a Government and a Parliament now cooperating and handling this together and including the best for everyone in their actions regarding the economic crisis following this. Their focus has been to create a very social economic profile of support for everyone temporarily laid off, low paid, apprentices, self-employed, independent businesses, freelancers and so on. The parties in Parliament have seen to that workers don't get an unfair bill. Also the cooperation between our national broadcasting, government and health officials is working well to continually get all the information out.

UK and USA is behind still, I think they said USA is behind Italy with 18 days or so, and because of the lack of actions and how the infections are spreading that could also go to the extreme. And Russia we hardly here anything about, and I don't believe that it's so few infected there, and in even just one area. Now also Africa is being more infected and with the low supply of healtcare, even just water and soap, it can escalate to the extreme there as well... if not the higher temperatures could help kill the virus, but I doubt that. And Sweden and UK has not yet closed the schools even.

In the north it's expected stormy weather, and they've gotten all the snow this winther, all the snow that we in the south did not get. They are told to stay indoor. This made me think about the weather in a few weeks and the influence all of this has on the weather patterns. Could be interesting.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Evelin

I work from home anyway and thankfully even have enough work for this week to get enough for my bills in April.

I probably have the virus as I have the exact symptoms a certain pair of celebrities described: slight fever, sore throat, chills, muscle aches. But I'm fine, not worried. I've learned in the past 2 years that as a mostly-vegan I get very mild symptoms from most viral diseases, so I'm hoping for the same this time. Drinking lots of tea and taking my probiotics, vitamin D etc and staying the f*** home from now, not even going to the store, I'm reasonably stocked up. Introvert party time! 😄

I'm very glad my 75 year old mother can also work from home, planning Skype meetings etc.

My daughter's father is homeschooling our kid this week, my turn next week when he works.

So far, so good.

Stay safe and healthy and help others if you can.

ADDED: I really wish we knew already whether going through Covid-19 once gives immunity or not, I'd be much happier about catching and surviving this if it meant I could then safely help others. I hate "pointless" diseases you can catch again and again. Goes against my Solid Role philosophy!

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

Crystal

I'm lucky to live in California where we have good government. I see a lot of people helping each other out - thanking the grocery store workers, shopping for elderly neighbors, and so on. I don't like that this is something that affects vulnerable people, but I do hope we come out the other end more caring for and about each other. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle

"January through March may be quite precarious in the world at large, but your personal life may begin to find some clarity, comfort, and commitment as you begin to access the Sage, Higher Emotional Center and Submission energies of the year."

Didn't quite expect an epidemic when Michael said that in Jan.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Juni
6 minutes ago, Michèle said:

"January through March may be quite precarious in the world at large, but your personal life may begin to find some clarity, comfort, and commitment as you begin to access the Sage, Higher Emotional Center and Submission energies of the year."

Didn't quite expect an epidemic when Michael said that in Jan.

I didn't think it'd be quite so literal either.
I dreamed last night that I was driving and trying to get somewhere and had to take a slightly different route. I figured i could get back and then found myself on an almost vertical road with a bump in it that, when I looked ahead it was tossing off everyone who hit it too fast. I slowed way down and still was briefly airborne, but I managed to get back on the road and even turn around to get where I was going to.
Harrowing, though.
Felt like a metaphor for, well, everything at present.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Leela Corman

Jesus fucking christ, people. Where the fuck is all this headed. 

I have more to say but I'm jetlagged.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

I did NOT expect that a pandemic would come in 2020, nor that it would shut down literally everything and stop the world in its tracks, nor that that could have so many repercussions on our world in terms of economy, technology, society, food, information, community etc.

We've had pandemics before, but nothing has ever been responded to like this.

And now there's Universal Basic Income coming? Fuck. Yes.

I got a sudden insight recently that the way the world has stopped could help merge in parallels that have slowed down or largely moved online already in the last 30 or so years.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Miizle
On 3/17/2020 at 3:47 AM, Evelin said:

I really wish we knew already whether going through Covid-19 once gives immunity or not, I'd be much happier about catching and surviving this if it meant I could then safely help others. I hate "pointless" diseases you can catch again and again. Goes against my Solid Role philosophy!

I heard you can't get immunity and you indeed can get it again 😕 I don't know the source, but i heard it from my mum who would have read it in Finnish or Swedish media somewhere.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 1

Evelin
7 hours ago, Miizle said:

I heard you can't get immunity and you indeed can get it again 😕 I don't know the source, but i heard it from my mum who would have read it in Finnish or Swedish media somewhere.

I read the same from several sources. No idea whether they're testing for the virus or the antibodies/antigens.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bobby
9 hours ago, Miizle said:

I think the problem generally is that with only partial quarantine, enough of the existing virus still exists out in the population and since the virus has mutated already, jumping from animal to human, it likely will mutate again which would start all of this all over a gain with the new mutation.  THAT would suck royally and I can see it causing the potential timelines given by Michael through the fall of this year.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 3

Kasia

Illinois had it's Primary yesterday, and here, finally, is some good news: Democratic House Incumbent Ousted By Progressive Challenger In Illinois Primary

Rep. Dan Lipinski, a moderate eight-term Democratic congressman from Illinois, lost his primary on Tuesday to progressive challenger Marie Newman.

Newman, a business consultant and founder of an anti-bullying nonprofit, narrowly lost to Lipinski in a 2018 primary in a suburban Chicago district by about 2 points.

One of the last anti-abortion Democrats in Congress, Lipinski often bucked the mainstream of his party. He declined to endorse President Barack Obama in 2012, voted against the Affordable Care Act and opposed same-sex marriage until the U.S. Supreme Court ruled to make it legal in 2015. [...]

Justice Democrats, the group that helped Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beat a long-serving Democratic incumbent in the 2018 primary, backed Newman's bid. [...]

Newman was also endorsed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Ocasio-Cortez.

Ocasio-Cortez and Justice Democrats plan to back more progressive challengers working to defeat centrist incumbents. So far this primary season, Lipinski is the only sitting member they have managed to oust.

Damn glad I braved COVID-19 fears to vote yesterday!!

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen
12 minutes ago, Kasia said:

Illinois had it's Primary yesterday, and here, finally, is some good news: Democratic House Incumbent Ousted By Progressive Challenger In Illinois Primary

Rep. Dan Lipinski, a moderate eight-term Democratic congressman from Illinois, lost his primary on Tuesday to progressive challenger Marie Newman.

Newman, a business consultant and founder of an anti-bullying nonprofit, narrowly lost to Lipinski in a 2018 primary in a suburban Chicago district by about 2 points.

One of the last anti-abortion Democrats in Congress, Lipinski often bucked the mainstream of his party. He declined to endorse President Barack Obama in 2012, voted against the Affordable Care Act and opposed same-sex marriage until the U.S. Supreme Court ruled to make it legal in 2015. [...]

Justice Democrats, the group that helped Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beat a long-serving Democratic incumbent in the 2018 primary, backed Newman's bid. [...]

Damn glad I braved Covid-19 fears to vote yesterday!!

WooHoo!!!!  Thank You @Kasia!  One more step away from tyranny towards democracy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Heidi

In light of the current circumstances with the U.S. (especially after talks about a trillion dollar bailout), I keep thinking about this excerpt from 2005 that @Maureen posted in January: 

[Michael_Entity] The probabilities of a complete change are nearly inevitable, though most likely not fully implemented before another approximate 50 years. However, the current administration is precariously built in a way that as one member is: pulled into scrutiny, the entanglement from that person reveals other flaws, creating a near-cascade effect in revelation. The long-term change will be based on the exposure of a corrupt government whose impact upon the public is far more insidious and oppressive than ever considered possible. This is not sinister, but merely a result of withholding and hoarding of resources that have always been available. Much of what are concerns in the American culture and society are concerns that are utterly reversible within a single year, if resources were freed. The short-term change for which we see November as being pivotal is simply the revelation about the incompetence, manipulation, and deceit that permeates the current administration. We have always seen this presidency as the pivotal presidency that has the potential to end an outdated system of government, voting process, and public assistance.

I still can't get over what's going on. It's so surreal. Anyone with morbid curiosity like me been watching 'Contagion' or 'Outbreak' or 'The Stand' lately? 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

Jeroen
13 minutes ago, Heidi said:

In light of the current circumstances with the U.S. (especially after talks about a trillion dollar bailout), I keep thinking about this excerpt from 2005 that @Maureen posted in January: 

[Michael_Entity] The probabilities of a complete change are nearly inevitable, though most likely not fully implemented before another approximate 50 years. However, the current administration is precariously built in a way that as one member is: pulled into scrutiny, the entanglement from that person reveals other flaws, creating a near-cascade effect in revelation. The long-term change will be based on the exposure of a corrupt government whose impact upon the public is far more insidious and oppressive than ever considered possible. This is not sinister, but merely a result of withholding and hoarding of resources that have always been available. Much of what are concerns in the American culture and society are concerns that are utterly reversible within a single year, if resources were freed. The short-term change for which we see November as being pivotal is simply the revelation about the incompetence, manipulation, and deceit that permeates the current administration. We have always seen this presidency as the pivotal presidency that has the potential to end an outdated system of government, voting process, and public assistance.

I still can't get over what's going on. It's so surreal. Anyone with morbid curiosity like me been watching 'Contagion' or 'Outbreak' or 'The Stand' lately? 🙂

Agreed. It is surreal with everything going on right now. I feel a sense of excitement because this may be the time where the outdated, corrupt, and failed systems do come to an end. It could be an opportunity for significant change such as a shift towards a RBE and people living more in harmony with Earth.

I am noticing more and more businesses and organizations across the world going to remote based work. That helps to keep a great many vehicles off the road and helps reduce pollution significantly. The technology for remote based work has existed for some time now but there has been resistance towards that by those in positions of power. This may lead to a renewed interest in using and evolving technologies of Virtual and Augmented reality as a means for communication between people across the world.

The Stand is one of my favorite movies. I have seen it many times. This would be a good time to watch it again.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Connor

@Heidi
Even better. I've been playing an internet arcade game called "Pandemic 2". You play as a disease, and the object of the game is to infect and kill the entire world. At the beginning, you choose which kind of disease you are (Virus, Bacteria, or Parasite). Then as more people get infected, you accrue evolution points, which allows you to buy disease traits and mutations.

I love creating a 'harmless' parasite-based disease which silently spreads across the world, and after a long time, when I've saved up enough points, I enable my disease to give people heart failure, liver failure, and encephalitis, and the results are spectacular.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 14

KurtisM

@Heidi, since Ive been exploring Parallels with my Essence/Guides, what you posted from 2005 related to "loose threads" coincides with something my Essence told me.

They say there's parallels that branched off around 2000-2005 that have gone on to focus on Structural Integrity, Environmental Activism and Information Technology upgrades into Augmented Reality.

They also said that world has experienced major education system overhauls and currently they have a Multipartisan America.

When I asked how they told me this:

"Following the branch where Al Gore was elected, several parallels branched out with regards to how the Republican Party and American Constitutional System responded to the Presidency. The “Root Parallels” had the Republican Party respond to this Democratic challenge with concern, calm calculation and strategic planning- but this Bundle generated when a thread was unraveled that shifted the Republican Party into a panic.

One member ended up saying “the wrong thing at the wrong time” which started a cascading effect of knocking down several highly protected safeguards that weren’t for the well-being of the American people. The American people saw all this occur and woke up to the realization that their system wasn’t as about liberty as initially assumed. This forced several measures of transparency that shifted how several other nations linked to the United States managed their affairs. Most of the action was enclosed within the members of the United States House of Representatives.

Now following your history where George Bush Jr. was elected, some parallels blew up into anger at the deceit and manipulation that granted this individual illegal power. This spurred massive protests that successfully halted the Iraq War (and in some cases removed Bush from office). Those parallels then merged into this Bundle, as their efforts to return Democracy, Transparency and Equality realigned with the Al Gore parallels.

The Global Bundle formed when around 2003-05, the American Republic shifted more towards a Democracy by implementing a different electoral process through multiple representatives.

Me: Oh, so you mean like a Proportional Representation system?

That would be a part of it, yes. But the first shift was towards a MULTIPLE PARTY SYSTEM. America there is no longer a bipartisan political system, there are several parties to vote for that have become legitimate in the eyes of Americans. This eliminated much gridlock to allow several voices to be heard and new policies to be implemented.

The world there is about 10-12 years ahead of your own, currently.

This includes technology. Several avenues of technology and communication that couldn’t gain foot here in the early 00’s, did there. Including Augmented Reality, Haptic Replication, Holographic Projections."

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Maureen

@Heidi, I haven't had the heart to watch Melancholia (I have it recorded) but my mind keeps on having memory flashes from the movie. Some quite insistent. So many feelings came up with this movie. It was so depressing but one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

NickG

Ohio's primary was cancelled yesterday. There was a back and forth going on between Governor DeWine and a Judge about having the primary but DeWine postponed it until June 2 at the earliest. I really hope this doesn't escalate to the point of this administration seizing more and more power in the guize of containing this pandemic. Things have been relatively calm today in my grocery store but I get the feeling it's because people aren't taking it as seriously. I had an old man, late 60's early 70's, come up to me saying he doesn't BELIEVE in the virus. Like, fucking what?!?!? 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 7
  • SAD 5
  • ANGRY 5
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Miizle
On 3/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Stickyflames said:

Amazing that New Zealand did the sane thing of closing borders though. Canada has around 400 cases and still thinks it is a good idea to keep the borders open to our neighbour the U.S.A who isn’t testing anybody really. I have been told a few times that it is not so easy to just close borders in a democracy and I am

being naive and they are playing it by ear. I don’t believe that though, I think that is just people being in denial or not trying to upset people. People need to be self isolating but so should our countries. It’s like the bare minimum they can do.

Yes, absolutely. As a matter of fact they should have closed them after the first 5 cases. They closed when there was 6, and now there is 20. Still so far all of the cases are linked to overseas travel and there aren't any community spread cases as of yet. The curve will be slow thanks to these measures.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Heidi, I haven't had the heart to watch Melancholia (I have it recorded) but my mind keeps on having memory flashes from the movie. Some quite insistent. So many feelings came up with this movie. It was so depressing but one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. 

I LOVE this movie @Maureen!

It is so beautiful.  The score makes most of the movie for me...from Wagner's "Tristan & Isolde".

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni
3 hours ago, NickG said:

Things have been relatively calm today in my grocery store but I get the feeling it's because people aren't taking it as seriously. I had an old man, late 60's early 70's, come up to me saying he doesn't BELIEVE in the virus. Like, fucking what?!?!? 

To quote the Ms:" Belief is not required."
Holy hell, seriously. 😞

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 7

AnnH
7 hours ago, Kasia said:

Newman was also endorsed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Ocasio-Cortez.

Ocasio-Cortez and Justice Democrats plan to back more progressive challengers working to defeat centrist incumbents. So far this primary season, Lipinski is the only sitting member they have managed to oust.

Damn glad I braved COVID-19 fears to vote yesterday!!

Thank you for helping to get him out of office. His ads were all scare-mongering "you're going to lose your healthcare" lie. Danny Davis is my congress critter and although he's not bad, he's just really old and burnt out. He got elected again. 

I braved my COVID-19 fears to vote. It was pretty quiet in the hood.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 3/17/2020 at 7:47 PM, KurtisM said:

And now there's Universal Basic Income coming? Fuck. Yes.

I got a sudden insight recently that the way the world has stopped could help merge in parallels that have slowed down or largely moved online already in the last 30 or so years.

I've had the same thought. It's nuts that something so disastrous could help us make so many needed changes.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 3/17/2020 at 8:59 PM, Miizle said:

I heard you can't get immunity and you indeed can get it again

It's related to the common cold, so I'd be surprised if it doesn't mutate the same way the cold virus does, which is why you can get colds over and over again: they mutate as they make each person sick, so while you are immune to the exact virus you caught and recovered from, you're not immune to the variation you come into contact with from your neighbor, your teacher, or your significant other - even if they caught it from you.

The good news is that when it mutates, it may mutate into something less hazardous, like the common cold. The bad news is that it could mutate into something more hazardous or even more infectious.

"Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.  Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans." Makes me wonder what animal gave us the common cold.

https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1