Troy

ENERGY REPORT - March 2020

Maureen
On 3/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Troy said:

March 23rd -- Energy Shift -- Escalation or Calm - This Energy Shift comes with pivotal energy that either leads to an escalation and intensity of events or a shift into a sense of stepping back, pausing, and knowing peace and calm is not out of reach. This is true both on personal and global levels.

We didn't get to @Uma's question on this at the Michael Speaks on the Pandemic on Saturday. It will be interesting to see everyone's point of view on this tomorrow. Also, I wonder if there will be an outstanding event on the 23rd that speaks to (or for) whether we have shifted into Escalation or Calm.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

Today's the day! Keeping my eyes peeled for some indications of the Energy Shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Maureen
1 hour ago, Uma said:

Today's the day! Keeping my eyes peeled for some indications of the Energy Shift.

I guess Waldo's got his "eyes peeled" for the Energy Shift, as well... as he walks around. Thanks Waldo!!  😂🥴😂

Where's Waldo_Coronavirus Style.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 10

AnnaD
On 3/5/2020 at 8:48 AM, Troy said:

March 23rd -- Energy Shift -- Escalation or Calm - This Energy Shift comes with pivotal energy that either leads to an escalation and intensity of events or a shift into a sense of stepping back, pausing, and knowing peace and calm is not out of reach. This is true both on personal and global levels.

I am surmising only, I think that there is a lot of valid fear about how grave each of our immune response will be to Covid-19 when we get it, and for how intact our families and chosen communities will be after the local and global impact of Covid-19 is made more personal and logistical. 

I am worried about countries who haven't taken Covid-19 seriously. It will take you seriously and I hope that we are alive after it. NZ has taken it seriously, and has moved our alert response to level 4 of 4 levels, which is eliminate, knowing that community transmission has bolted from the stable. NZ' response has escalated, and we are all in enforced social distancing lockdown in our homes, only essential health/transport/supermarket services are open. No daytripping, we can walk in the park keeping our minimum 2m distance between fellow inmates, but we cannot congregate. I am relieved that our PM Jacinda Ardern has called this, better action than no action at all, and a whole bunch of dead loved ones. I hope this mitigates spread.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Leela Corman

That's a relief to hear about NZ, because a friend of mine who teaches at a university in Wellington has been posting with mounting alarm all last week about how he doesn't feel like the university is taking it seriously at all.

We in the US are fucking it up more spectacularly than I would have thought possible. We don't have any actual leadership at the top, what we have is a fucking psychopath holding us all hostage, and for some reason people are still letting him fucking talk. Every time he speaks, he endangers us all more. My state, Florida, is also not doing enough. In general, from what I can tell, some are taking social distancing and lockdown seriously, and others aren't - a friend told me today that 8th Avenue in Manhattan was empty but that McCarren Park in Brooklyn was full of people partying over the weekend.

I'm on Day 6 of strict post-travel self-quarantine in my own home, can't touch my partner or child, etc. My poor husband. After this I'm doing everything for him.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 3

Wendy

I've planned for this to be my last day out before quarantining myself.  I have experienced it as both an escalation and calm.  Escalation on the world state, calm personally. 

It looks like FF is even more determined to get people killed - refusing to enact the DPA and floating again that social distancing is not necessary and he's going to stop after 15 days.  It's insanity.  I think he feels this is okay as long as it's WA, CA and NY getting hit so maybe if it hits TX big time he'll do something.  I'm starting to feel like our only hope is for him and Moscow Mitch to die. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

AnnaD

@Leela Corman, yes, the level 4 alert NZ measures are in effect as of 0000h 26.03.20.

I can't handle the apathy that Trump is showing. I feel for Americans so much that they

have his mismanagement of this pandemic. It is criminal and insane.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Leela Corman

Thanks, @AnnaD. I'm glad NZ has such compassionate, adult leadership. 

@Wendy It fries my fucking circuits.

I *personally* feel much more calm today. It would be supreme narcissism to believe that anyone else does, on any scale, so I'll just assume it's my overtaxed nervous system giving me a break.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Wendy

Same here @Leela Corman.

I personally felt incredibly relaxed and willing to give most everyone the benefit of the doubt for things like stupid driving etc. because we are all in shock.  I'm assuming anyone who feels the need to go 80mph on a 50mph road is a Trumpie who can't understand why they have to be so inconvenienced by this hoax.  I am a pretty big speeder but actually found myself going under the speed limit without trying.

I never thought I would need a break as badly as I do now after trying to function somewhat normally last week. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Christian

The calm is something unexpected.

I am getting worried about the possibility of suspending debt payments.  My income is from the recovery division of a bank. I agree that should be stopped.  I just worry about layoffs.

It is weird to feel this calm, that everything will be okay, when it is beginning or has fallen apart for so many already.

Privilege is a helleva drug.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Crystal

In the US, Democratic Governors like Gavin Newsom (CA) and Andrew Cuomo (NY) have really stepped up and toughened restrictions and are generally providing leadership to their populations. Newsom is working to house the homeless and provide them care during the epidemic: https://laist.com/latest/post/20200321/coronavirus-newsom-news-conference

I'm glad New Zealand has good leadership and is taking this seriously. In the US, we have good leadership in blue states, but the less said about the pile of orange flyblown feces in the WH the better.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

In my personal life I currently feel a level of calm I haven't felt in a while. I was dealing with a lot of stress, but I think my expressing that to key people I trust has really helped.

It's been cathartic.

I also think this song from a video game I just finished has also helped me calm. It's hauntingly beautiful.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Juni

I woke up early this morning and  then around 9 or so was overcome with exhaustion and fell deeply asleep for a couple  of hours.  When I woke up, I felt clearheaded and calmer than I've been since the end of the world as we know it started.
I had a dream two nights ago where I was talking with some people where to go next and we had a scrap of paper with a list of four or five destinations on it, and we were referring to it every once in a while in the course of the discussion.   At one point I noticed that 3-4 of the destinations suddenly had a line though them, and I thought or said, "looks like those aren't a possibility anymore". They sort of looked like addresses but more abstract, and I can't remember a single one of them now.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Luciana Flora

To me individually it seems like it hasn't changed much in my routine... because I work in a hospital and I'm in the health field I can't stop.  When I'm not at work I'm at home... but with me it's always been like this...

At that moment I realize how different I am from other people...  How much easier isolation is for me...  To say stay at home... avoid crowds has been like that all my life...

in that moment stay home to me the easiest...  I'm more worried about how things will look in the hospital when the peak arrives here in Brazil... which everyone says hasn't arrived yet...

And it's a little strange to come home to see the academy near my closed house... but that's not stressful for me... 

I've found that isolation doesn't scare me... dealing with difficult people scares me more...

I trust my immune system more not to get codivi 19 even working in a hospital than I do my emotional blackmail... IoI

It seems that now people are beginning to understand and are respecting the new rules more.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Leela Corman

A shelter-in-place order was finally issued for my town and county. I hope the rest of the state and the US follow suit. An old bandmate of mine, from my Brian Eno cover band in NYC many years ago, is at this moment doing a facebook live performance of song requests on his ukulele. My child's entire class had a Zoom meeting with their teachers today and it was adorable. Today's the first day in a week I haven't felt overwhelmed by stress and ugliness, but I have no idea why. My routine, such as it is, is unchanged. I still have next to no work brain, and I'm not even thinking about all the issues this is going to cause down the line. 

I'm seeing more plans afoot out there for lockdowns and shelter in place orders. I hope that represents calm of a sort, in the form of smart decisions being made.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

Well, in line with this Energy Shift, my family is now put on 2 week quarantine  because my sister's bf's co worker was showing symptoms of covid 19.

If they do have the virus, then they would be the first infected person in our region.

Still, I retain my calm and composure. I will trust we can make it through this.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 3

KurtisM

EDIT: False alarm, thankfully. Updates haven't removed the possibility the co worker has the virus but she has had a chronic cold for the last month. We're still advised to stay in just in case.

I am glad for this. Phew.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

MelinS

Marking my 58th birthday today in Washington state, where our Governor just gave the order to shelter in place. Now that the decision about freedom of movement is out of our hands, I'm feeling... content. Very fortunate that my older son is home from university and that we're all well. Our street has become a promenade as families walk/run/bicycle by. Parents lifting babies up to the flowering trees on a voyage of discovery. My younger son practicing his tuba in the backyard while supervising the fish on the barbeque. No pressure to do something fabulous to celebrate - that always makes me bristle. (But my husband usually insists on piling on because in his family, having enough is never good enough.) I feel closer to my core than usual, and I'm happy to offer no apologies for enjoying slow, quiet and simple. Big life lessons happening now with most people in my orbit. Just sorry that this opportunity for learning is happening in the context of so much loss and fear. 

Edited by MelinS
Typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Hani
On 3/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Troy said:

I started feeling much calmer since yesterday evening

I feel things are gonna be OK and we are all gonna come out of this stronger with good changes in place

The sense of anxiety, and urgency that I have been feeling for the past couple of weeks has lifted and I feel grounded

It seems that a lot of countries are putting enforced social distancing measures in place which is promising and hopefully will get us to the July timeline Ms mentioned, for the relief to come

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Crystal

I slept so soundly last night. I dreamed, but can't recall much except they were of cats, which is always good! I feel much better today than I have in a long time. Chatting with my sister from another mister who is also feeling calmer and more centered. Another good thing that happened was that this tabby cat, who I suspect makes mooching rounds in the neighborhood, came back to mooch off me today. He's a gorgeous, friendly boy, and I don't mind being mooched off of, and he IS well fed (and well padded). I hadn't seen him for a while and worried that coyotes or bobcats got him (we have a LOT of wildlife for a suburban area), but he's ba-ack! My indoors-only cats don't want to know!

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Maureen
On 3/22/2020 at 11:55 PM, Maureen said:

We didn't get to @Uma's question on this at the Michael Speaks on the Pandemic on Saturday. It will be interesting to see everyone's point of view on this tomorrow. Also, I wonder if there will be an outstanding event on the 23rd that speaks to (or for) whether we have shifted into Escalation or Calm.

It's not clear to me, yet, which way we are leaning... towards Escalation or Calm. I saw this re-tweet yesterday (March 23) from Laurence Tribe's Twitter Feed. Interesting to someone in the media using the word "breaking point". 

“As dire as the news of today may seem, it remains to be seen if this will be the breaking point. If it is not, then America’s sickness—like Trump’s own—goes deeper than any pandemic.” —  @RicPatterson

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 3/23/2020 at 12:56 PM, Wendy said:

I personally felt incredibly relaxed and willing to give most everyone the benefit of the doubt for things like stupid driving etc. because we are all in shock.  I'm assuming anyone who feels the need to go 80mph on a 50mph road is a Trumpie who can't understand why they have to be so inconvenienced by this hoax.  I am a pretty big speeder but actually found myself going under the speed limit without trying.

I noticed that, too, @Wendy. A lot of people seemed to be driving more slowly this weekend, and I found myself thinking things like, "If I'm late, I don't care that much." There were still a few people going far over the speed limit, but most were not exceeding it by much, and many were going the speed limit or less. I didn't associate it with the energy shift at the time, but it might have been related.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickG

I was pondering the year ahead today and was wondering if all of our agreements for the year are basically put on hold or "rescheduled?" I had a jam pack year full of agreements but got the sense the path to them has been altered or put on hold because of the pandemic. Has anyone else had a similar feeling? 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Yes @NickG it is exactly like that for me too.

Many physical agreements have been put on hold while I am redirected to Virtual ones.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen
20 minutes ago, NickG said:

I was pondering the year ahead today and was wondering if all of our agreements for the year are basically put on hold or "rescheduled?" I had a jam pack year full of agreements but got the sense the path to them has been altered or put on hold because of the pandemic. Has anyone else had a similar feeling? 

@NickG, yes... sort of. Interestingly, after getting my Preview for this year, and then thinking ahead, I kept on saying to Uma that I could see myself being more "contracted" throughout the whole year. I didn't see it as a "bad thing"... that's just how I pictured myself. It came up more than once and I was quite insistent on using that word. Now I know why. Here is a short excerpt:

We see 2020 moving toward a theme of Submission or the practice of determining where your efforts bring the most value and meaning while also receiving the most value and meaning. 2019 was about refining your capacity to direct yourself more consciously, and 2020 is about finding, discovering, or creating 1 to 3 areas of the life where you devote yourself 100% to someone or something. It is a year for further refinement and acceptance of priorities that either present themselves to you or that you create. It is a year of renewed passion for very specific relationships and/or causes.

• LIKE/LOVE 13