Troy

ENERGY REPORT - March 2020

Leela Corman

Yeah, I feel like all the potential paths in front of me just got wiped away and are now a blank field. I know this will settle and that some previously desired/started paths will reemerge, and I know that new ones will show up, too. The emphasis on the RIGHT NOW is pretty strong, and the future is a combination of scary and intriguing to think about. We'll all see, I guess.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

WolfAmethyst

Because...Fuckface (and it's been making my family laugh)

covid virus capsule closeup.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 13

Jeroen
9 hours ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Because...Fuckface (and it's been making my family laugh)

covid virus capsule closeup.jpg

That is hilarious. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

I seem to be quite tired in the evening lately, and I go to bed earlier than before the corona-times hit us. It should actually be opposite since we have turned the clocks forward an hour... It seems like so much is going on back stage, behind the curtains, but I'm not aware of any of it. I might have some glimpse of a dream, but I don't remember any of that either. I hope the whole world are in a very slow U turn, despite that politicians seem to intellectually think or believe that yet more of the same will work in the future. Well many still do....

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Sky Goldy

Meanwhile in the Middle East ,can't stop the music. This is a little piece , which title translates more or less as Drumming to the corona ,played by an orchestra from Jerusalem , with musicians from both parts of the city. Very nice and good for your mood. Sorry about my posting disabilities , but if you'll type Darbuka La Corona on utube  (we have time now) I hope you enjoy.

image.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1