This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

New York City - Troy

Troy

During the fires we had in California a while back, I was amazed by the generosity of our community and other nearby towns. Everyone seemed to be helping one another. People were providing food, clothing, shelter, etc. Everyone was impacted in someway yet we united and made it through that tough time.

I realize this situation is different, as we have to practice social distancing. However, I’m hoping people will unite during this time and practice compassion and generosity. That when people are at the grocery store and do not buy more than what they need. That is being generous and helping the next person or family. The mom that needs diapers, the elderly that need essentials. We are all in this together, and my hope is that with every new day, more people become awake to this.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 4

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

I know you have to take like a 150,000 mile high view to grasp this but what fucking exciting time to be alive!  😮

I love that you say this! And I agree. All kinds of emotions are being processed. And Essence is probably exhilirated 🙂

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

• TLE12

I’m not scared, unless I think about this virus like the flu. We all know how fast it spreads and in that light, yikes. It’s a little hard to feel some sense of security now that our routines are so disrupted and we are not used to it. The last times New Yorkers lives were this disrupted was 9/11 but that was for about three weeks. And it wasn’t this bad. About a week ago I saw a woman in a business suit wearing a helmet that was a cross between a bee keepers helmet and a welders helmet. It was jarring. I felt like I was in a bad sci-fi movie. It’s the one time I didn’t feel like a jaded New Yorker.

Working from home is going to drive me crazy. There’s construction in the front of my building and behind it and I don’t have a proper office chair. Ugh. And I just put my gym membership on hold. I’m so desperate for exercise that I started a before bed exercise routine. 

We are truly living in the upside down. 

Edited by ckaricai
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

• TLE12

I will add that all this panic prompted my doctor’s office to hand out medical proxy forms, which made me think about my death plan more seriously, which also includes what to do about all my digital accounts. And that I need to do an inventory of them. The internet is such a part of our lives now that I don’t think I’ll be able to remember every site I’ve signed up for or what those passwords are. 🙃

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • LOL 1

• TeamTLE

This must also be bringing up stuff from the Instinctive Center, other pandemics we might not have survived, but that we remember. As hideous as this is, there are many positive possibilities that could emerge from it, including identifying and fixing the weak links in our systems and preparing for the next one. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

On 3/16/2020 at 12:02 PM, Bobby said:

I know you have to take like a 150,000 mile high view to grasp this but what fucking exciting time to be alive!  😮

I can see this @Bobby

As anxious and as worried as I am, I am also watching this with fascination.

I watch my little niece who is 8 months old now and finds everything fascinating and watches wide eyed, sometimes she doesn't even blink for the fear of missing out and as scary as this whole shit show is, I also feel like my little niece 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

On 3/16/2020 at 8:38 PM, ckaricai said:

We are truly living in the upside down. 

That's why I've been doing a headstand most mornings for a good 20 years now... never know when you might need a different perspective! 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2

• TLE12

Just wanted to check in on you, @Troy. How are you holding up? How are things in New York?

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

11 hours ago, Nadine said:

Just wanted to check in on you, @Troy. How are you holding up? How are things in New York?

Stress is rising all over the world

Things are scary in NYC

I am with @Nadine

How are you?

How is @Bobby Keating

I am glad the two of you can work from home

I am worried for Cyprus too

• LIKE/LOVE 5