This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Oslo area, Norway, Europe - Ingun

Ingun

16 March 2020

I've alreade shared a piece in the comments of the Energy Report today (copied into this post at the bottom), but I like to share the following too: We have a quite "warmhearted" king who had a speach on tv yesterday, reminding us about trusting each other. Here's part of what King Harald said. Also I will mention that this royal family is still grieving after the king's son in law died from suicide right before Christmas 2019 and left his 3 granddaughters without a father. I think the effect from his care is kind of calming and uniting in some way for many people.

- The uncertainty makes us vulnerable. The seriousness makes us anxious. The new everyday life can give us a sense of powerlessness.

- My thoughts and prayers are with you all now. With you who are sick and with you who are next of kin / relatives. With health professionals all over the country, day and night. With those who are experiencing financial loss and fear for the future. To all of you who hold important social functions so that our country can function. In all the children - who may be particularly anxious now - and whom we must take extra care of. And with those who feel the loneliness because our small and large communities are temporarily taken away from us.

- Norway is known as a society based in trust. Now there is a special need to show each other trust. Both ensure that everyone takes responsibility for preventing the spread of infection. And for the country's authorities to make good and wise decisions.

Here's a part of what I shared in the Energy Report today:

In just a few day our world has turned upside down, and we knew it coming, but everything seems to take time to take inward in a way. I'm lucky, healthy and safe and I'm very grateful for that. Most of those that were first infected here in Norway had been on skiing holidays in the north of Italy or Austria (both neighbor countries to each other), and the rest became infected by those, and to keep the control we closed down more and more. Our government has done everything in increments, and they have of course been criticized for being awaiting/pending with some actions in the beginning. But it is also a relief to have a Government and a Parliament now cooperating and handling this together and including the best for everyone in their actions regarding the economic crisis following this. Their focus has been to create a very social economic profile of support for everyone temporarily laid off, low paid, apprentices, self-employed, independent businesses, freelancers and so on. The parties in Parliament have seen to that workers don't get an unfair bill. Also the cooperation between our national broadcasting, government and health officials is working well to continually get all the information out.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 5

I was just watching a very clearheaded doctor/scientist/researcher working in one of the hospitals here in Oslo, she worried how we don't learn and copy how the chinese has handled this. She said we should really learn from the chinese and see to keep totally separate sterile and non-sterile areas in the way did.

She say we are not testing enough, and official policy is to not test. People are just told to stay at home if they have symptoms and they are not tested. She wish we would demand a TOTAL quarantine for everyone for 14 days at least, except for groceries, farmacies and healthworkers. The curve of infected is increasing exponentially, and that means that what we are doing is not working enough. Also the government needs to create a crisis package for the health care system now, just as they have done for businesses and workers. They are beginning to lack infection control equipment and other things.

She mentioned the lack of more presence from health authorities and politicians, and worries about the reality she gets referred from her collegues working in the middle of the corona challenges, and the lack of all authorities coming together and working more together about this. Also she continued with how serious this is because she said it looked more like a plague than a virus!! based on how it acts and how it spreads so fast.

She says it's usual to have mild symptoms 1-7 days, and the more serious symptoms comes in the second week, while death in 3rd or 4th week.

I noticed how the other health authorities are taking this lightly in the way they calculate with the number of deaths and hope the whole corona will just burn out like a fire. (They have already made some bad descisions which made themself had to quarantine.) OMG this is getting crazy.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

20 March 2020

I consume news and too much choclate mud cake, and sleep 6-7 hours, and at other times only 4 hours, but I feel fine. It's interesting to observe the world now, and myself.

I'm used to being "self-quanartined", staying at home and enjoying my space and time with myself. I need a LOT of alonetime anyway. I go for walks and do some yoga now that my gym is closed, but I need to also do some exercise too... getting there. I was on a walk today for two hours, and there was a lot of people outdoor, walking, exercising, jogging, bycycling and so on. It's still a bit chilly still but spring is arriving.

Norway:

• So far 1794 infected, 105 in hospital and of those are 19 critical/in respirator, 7 has died. 34600 of a population of 5,3 million are testet, and testing is increasing now.
  • In a few days we are rolling out a so called "surveillance system" where people can report if they are ill and when they became ill, to the health system so it's possible to observe the spreading.
  • Videoconferencing is  increases in use in the healthsystem. Finally! Psycologists, doctors and hospitals, meetings and what not. Also schools/teachers and other educational institutions are teaching through platforms using video. Earlier when this was tried implemented, the questions was "when will I have time to do this?". Now this is out of question, they will have to. We are already highly digitalized as a country, so this has had no excuse.
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Other news I've picked up:

• Has Italy (and Spain) received enough help from the bureaucratic EU? Where is the support in being a union or being united"? Italian hospitals are in desperate need of money, equipment, doctors and nurses, and around 450-480 is dying every day. They are getting help from China now. There are 70000 health workers also infected.
  • In Spain there is voluntary work, sewers that has worked in shoe factories for decades took initiative to sewing equipment for the hospitals. They have also called in medicine students for support.
  • I heard; if the worst case scenario of people dying from the corona virus could be 20000, 40000 are already dying every year on the planet, so the 20' could potentially be half of the 40'. It's of course worse for the elder, fragile people and those dealing with illness from before are.
  • 3 European countries (UK, Sweden and ?) has chosen  a natural process of getting "flock immunity", meaning people become infected and when becoming well again they will be immune. One person can mostly infect 2-3 people, and those infected will infect another 2-3 more. But that can potentially create conditions like we see in Italy now, and a huge pressure on the health system and their workers. When too many health workers are quarantined weakens the system and it will not work.
  • On that cruise ship that was on the news, everyone was tested, and half of them that tested positive had no symptoms at all !!
  • The numbers from China might be a bit higher than reported because of those dying "naturally" in their homes and who hadn't been tested.
  • China has now forbid breeding and trade/sale of wild animals, so next is to hope they follow up with actions toward that, so it doesn't become and underground culture.
  • China has found from CT scans that many infected, and without any symptoms, actually had changes in their lungs - and had therefor also infected others without having symptoms themselves! So this is a reason so self-care and stay quarantined, and keep social distance. I don't want changes in my lungs.
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

• 1 month later...

Damage to lungs and nerves for people having had the covid-19 is known, but concentration and memory issues is also a result of having had that. Rehabilitation is also needed for many of these patients after being hospitalized, a doctor said.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 3

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone likes to know how it goes in my little country....

Here's an article from an american journalist, Ann Jones, who lived in Norway and left when the corona crisis hit, and she shares from some of her experiences and perspectives from here and from the US, and how it has been dealt with.....  https://www.thenation.com/article/world/coronavirus-norway-lockdown/

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE
30 minutes ago, Ingun said:

If anyone likes to know how it goes in my little country....

Here's an article from an american journalist, Ann Jones, who lived in Norway and left when the corona crisis hit, and she shares from some of her experiences and perspectives from here and from the US, and how it has been dealt with.....  https://www.thenation.com/article/world/coronavirus-norway-lockdown/

But are Norwegians at least a little bit nervous about Sweden's willingness to favor the herd mentality?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

On 5/11/2020 at 5:44 AM, Bobby said:

But are Norwegians at least a little bit nervous about Sweden's willingness to favor the herd mentality?

I don't think so. There's not much traffic between the countries yet. The last I heard was that if you go to Sweden you have to quaranteen for 2 weeks when you return, and those that have their summercottages in S are not yet allowed to go there.  I read that Sweden was to slow to respond and take action from the beginning, and they took too long to understand the seriousness of the situation, and therefore failed in protecting vulnerable groups of people, like their elders for instance. That's why Sweden's death numers are too high. It's also said that it's too early to say if the way they have chosen actually will bring herd immunity. That is their hope or goal, but also that it must happen slowly and controlled. In mid April it was said that Sweden hoped for herd immunity in May.

I don't know, but I'm skeptical about that. I have been shaking my head from the beginning when I watch the pressconferences from Sweden.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 1

• 1 month later...

Cruises to Stockholm -- very popular -- are still cancelled from Estonia as well. There are other incoming travel restrictions from the EU and Schengen countries (you are quarantined for 2 weeks if you come from a place where in the last 14 days the infected rate has been more than 15 cases in 100,000 people), but this is strictly cancelled.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• 6 months later...

We are now dealing with the mutated UK virus, mainly in my community, which is a neighbour community to Oslo, plus 24 other communities around Oslo are under the same restrictions. So we are closing down in different ways. The mutated UK virus was probably imported before Christmas. We have already one of the strictest controls at our borders, but only since after Christmas, which now means anyone coming into the country

• needs a negative test in advance - taken 24 hours before departure (earlier it was 72 hours)
  • have to register at the boarder and
  • have to take a PCR test there as well. At least that is for everyone coming from Ireland, UK, South-Africa, Portugal, Brasil, Austria, and the Netherlands, because those countries are already dealing with the mutated viruses.

The last few days 94% has been tested at airports, and a bit less at other borders, but testing is increasing there also day by day.

From the press conference tonight; 74 covid cases in the little community I live in, of which 17 has the mutated UK virus - and 11 was discovered today! The whole community is only 60000 people.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• 1 month later...

The UK strain doesn't seem to be here yet, but apparently is in our southern neighbor Latvia, so I'm guessing it will get to us soon enough.

Hope you are and stay well, Ingun.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• 8 months later...

Norway has vaccinated a bit over 85% of its population, but want to or hope to reach 90%. Our move through this has made everyone aware of how much clear and correct information means and how to get that out also to people with different mother languages than norwegian, and that the level of trust that exists in a population has much influence on the success by voluntary mobilization in individuals, groups and areas. Today was the 210th pressconference during this pandemic. It has been a regular thing broadcasted weekly on national television, and mainly with:

Espen Rostrup Nakstad, assistent director of the Norwegian Directorate of Health and Social affairs, who has piloted us throughout the pandemic together with

Camilla Stoltenberg, Director-General of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health - plus the Minister of Health and Care Services, Minister of Justice and Prime Minister. Now after the election in September we have a new government with new ministers.

Nakstad especially has been very accessible and handled the media in a very clear and understandable way, and we all, also the journalists!, love him for that, but he is also very trustworthy, folkish, and popular. It's because of him I decided to write here today and share this. It's just amazing to see how clear and efficient he is in his communication. My gratitude has come up in waves lately regarding his way of work especially, but also all the others in this.

Some areas here are still increasing in covid cases. Right now it's a bit more in the north of the country where the population lives more scattered and the vaccination rate is a little bit lower than in the southern parts of this country. In this colder season of the year we are also dealing with more RS virus, colds and flu, but the flue season will usually reach its top in January and February.

We are adviced to stay at home for a week if we have symptoms since that is the time where there's higher amounts of virus rocketing 🚀 out of our mounths 😝 , and take quick test ourselves but also get a regular tests. We are not required to wear masks, but I still choose that in some situations. Personally I'm ok and feel fine.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

• 8 months later...

During the 2,5 years of Covid I've only been close to only a few people, and we have all taken all the precautions, vaccines, and everything else....

Then I got Covid in May after attending a smaller wedding (first time being with a bit more people). One person in the wedding had got Covid a week earlier, and had been told (by the public information) that when having no symptoms you can live your life as normal, and that it was not necessary to take any further tests. And so he did, and more than only me got Covid from that. I had quite light symptoms, feeling cold, very dry cough in throat, fever only one day, tired, then later cough changing into deeper cough in chest, and after dryness on vocal cords. Anyway, I home tested after 1 week, and was still positive. I stayed at home another week before I tested again, and then it was negative.

But I got the same public information as "you don't need to test, stay at home when you have symptoms and when symptom free you can go out and live as normal". WTF are they thinking with!! I was so angry when I heard that! How can we stop the spreading and the mutations in that way?! So many are just not willing to learn, but just want to  have it their way all the time. I think I need to take a walk in the woods one of these days and just scream my rage out there.

I think this will simply boomerang back to us as a society at some point. Also people have not used masks here since February or so. It was really strange to observe how society went from living with all the restrictions to "lets pretend there's no Covid any more". Well I think we can play that game for a while, but I also think this can come back like a wave smashing us at some point. And I don't think I'm negative, I think I'm just looking at some of the possibilities.

I know one that got Covid and stayed at home for one week, but after that, and after two weeks, she still hadn't testet to check if she was still positive or not, but just decided that she could now enter the world again. I told her in a text I think it's directly irresponsible. I got no reply from her.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 2

Posted (edited)

Over here and as everywhere else we are at the moment dealing with "crises" as in higher electricity prices, higher gasoline prices, higher food prices. Norway supplies Europe with 20% of their import of oil and gas, now that the exchange with Russia has stopped. And we supply the UK with 30% of their import. We have had very little snow and rain since last year, and the water supplies are half of what it used to be and therefore our electricity prices has sky rocketed during the winter and continues to be the same... There's the time of the year now with strikes and negotiations between the different unions and organizations. We have strong unions in Norway, and thanks to that! Yesterday the government stopped the strikes of the offshore workers because of the situation the whole Europe is in because of the war and everything.

Our fuel prices are around $95.75 a gallon, or $2.57 per liter.

In this link you can see the fuel prices in Europe, and most would think that since we have all this oil we would have the lowest prices, but no way, and it was never like that. We have the highest fuel prices in Europe for many years.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/Europe/

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 9