Miizle

NATO's heavily reduced, mostly CANCELLED excercise SUPER SUSPICIOUS because they don't wear masks

Miizle

God, why did i go to Facebook? Waste-of-time-book is more like it. I really didn't think there were conspiracy theories about this,  but hey, of course! It's humanity wild on the internet! So this professional astrologer friend (or friend of a friend), finds it super suspicious how governments are now acting, even if a lot of people die in wars and they don't care. He's pulled some super low fatality rates (0,038%) from somewhere, his ass i'm guessing. Then he went onto writing about the Defender-Europe 20, that was supposed to be a massive joint military exercise by all NATO countries in Europe, with 30,000 troops from the U.S. (or something like that) He finds it suspicious that it's still going on despite COVID19. Even if the Pentagon has said U.S. is reducing participation, no longer sending anyone in, and sending the already deployed folk back to the U.S, as i told him. But his 'friend' has 'insider information' that it's not been cancelled. So it's SO SUSPICIOUS, why aren't they afraid of the corona virus but going there without masks (one photo of people without masks, so this is the truth), if this corona virus is supposed to be so dangerous.
Fuck me, i just wasted so much of my time looking into that just so i could tell him he's wasting his time looking into that.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Never talking to conspiracy theorists again.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

Sam K

My dad's convinced this was intentionally engineered by the Chinese government (though potentially released accidentally).  These narratives give people a sense of control, and a way to avoid fear by transmuting it into anger and blame.

The trick, of course, is that conspiracies do, in fact, happen, and conspiracy theorists (very) occasionally turn out to be correct.  That doesn't necessarily change what's going on with the conspiracy theorist internally, though; just because they're out to get you, doesn't mean that you're not paranoid.

• LIKE/LOVE 2