Kerrin

Global Meditation April 4-5

Kerrin

A friend sent this link to me.  I am going to participate!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Faye

@Kerrin Me too! Regardless of what you believe, any exercise is global cooperation is beautiful and an amazing opportunity to create connections among many people. Something will change. Of that, I have no doubt.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

Ill participate in this.

Not because I believe in positive thought and magical thinking, but because I believe in aligning inspired intentions with constructive action.

Michael said before that the Harmonic Convergence in August 1987 is what helped birth our current world with the Information Age and Mature Soul Age. Though they didnt specify whether this was the Planetary Convergence or the Mass Meditation. I'd say it was the willingness for people to come together with a common cause.

December 2012 apparently solidified the shift into that.

There's also a whole other Enlightenment Timeline for Humanity that branched off due to a collective synchronized event (maybe a mass meditation?), which was preceded or succeded by a mass migration into permanent key Communities in Mexico, Hawaii, India and Alaska.

Anyways this is a time for "love and light" to be practical so if we follow up the meditation with inspired action, a lot could change.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

So, @Kerrin, I came across this video with cute animations on this Meditation. It was delightful to watch. I love the passion people put into Art and the message of the video is simple and clear, if a bit corny.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1