This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Michael Speaks - March 21, 2020 - Pandemic 2020

Bobby

• TLE12
9 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Using the differentiated paths above, probabilities at the moment are: Cascading catastrophic collapse = 68% probability;

Ouch, that percentage changed fast. Damn.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 6

True, but if Breakthrough probabilities are “much higher”, that means they’re all above 70%, which is heartening. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 21

• TLE12

One question: They said "The probabilities are much higher for Breakthrough at the moment." and that "Collapse/Infinite Soul paths are Breakdown probabilities. Resource-based Economy paths are Breakthroughs." yet at the same time they say the probablities for collapse are at 68% - doesn't that make Breakdown the highest probability?

• LIKE/LOVE 16

@Nadine I think those structures have to collapse in order for all the new systems to be implemented. Clearing away the old for the new type of thing

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 20
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

19 minutes ago, Bobby said:

MEntity:

The probabilities for Resource-based Economy are so high that a Breakdown would only delay that, not stop it.

This makes me so happy 😍

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Beautiful, very reassuring....not sure if young souls will survive until July...but they are going to learn something.....Thank you Troy for doing this💃🏻🕺

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Thank you so much, once again, @Troy and Michaels for channeling and being there for us when we need you most (and to @Bobby for fast-fingered posting!). I feel a million times better reading this. Now back to doing why my Lord and Master aka Neville the Floofy commands!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 2

These were excellent questions! Thank you for those and for a great session.

Question for you all: could we consider Breakdown and Breakthrough to be - and + poles of the same concept/experience? If so, wouldn't Breakthrough also include some Breakdown? I have a very strong feeling that we are going to see both. Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere.

• LIKE/LOVE 22

50 minutes ago, Nadine said:

One question: They said "The probabilities are much higher for Breakthrough at the moment." and that "Collapse/Infinite Soul paths are Breakdown probabilities. Resource-based Economy paths are Breakthroughs." yet at the same time they say the probablities for collapse are at 68% - doesn't that make Breakdown the highest probability?

Maybe we have a breakdown first - negative pole to get to the positive pole of breakthrough?

• LIKE/LOVE 17

50 minutes ago, NickG said:

@Nadine I think those structures have to collapse on order for all the new systems to be implemented. Clearing away the old for the new type of thing

Thanks, @NickG you said it much more elegantly than I did.

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

• TLE12
18 minutes ago, Diane said:

Maybe we have a breakdown first - negative pole to get to the positive pole of breakthrough?

Well, I thought that this is no different from our personal Turning Points and we do go either through a Breakthrough or Breakdown there - so I thought it would be kind of the same here? I mean, I can say that I always have a volatile period before my breakthroughs, but I can also say that they're much smoother than breakdowns, which are harrowing.

I'm glad most of you are seeing this info as positive. I can also see that in the long run, but getting there seems scary. I don't know why but everytime they mention "cascading catastrophic collapse" I'm imagining some Walking Dead-like scenario with a complete break down of society that throws us back to the middle ages. But then again, I'm really good at imagening worst-case scenarios, LOL.

Edited by Nadine
typos
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

14 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Well, I thought that this is no different from our persona Turning Points and we do go either through a Breakthrough or Breakdown there - so I thought it would be kind of the same here? I mean, I can say that I always have a volatile period before my breakthroughs, but I can also say that they're much smoother than breakdowns, which are harrowing.

@Nadine, I think you're correct; remember the specific probabilities they gave were probabilities we asked about. Since they made a point to say "using the differentiated paths above, probabilities at the moment are", I'd assume other paths as differentiated differently have other probabilities. As well, since they say Collapse is a Breakdown path -- and that there are much higher probabilities for Breakthrough paths -- that also implies those paths to Breakthrough haven't necessarily been stated to us. (Besides Resource-Based Economy probabilities.)

Either that, or the collapse of structures is immediately met with smart, resourceful teamwork that mitigates any actual negative societal upheaval and quickly implements the RBE.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

4 hours ago, Bobby said:

Cherish your time. Time alone, time together, time in this life, time today. Embrace it like money. Embrace it like a good rest. Embrace it like a good meal.  

Let yourself HAVE it, be in it.

When you give yourself Time, it means you make a choice in how to use it, not just carried along by the momentum of energy expended to get through to some distant point in time.

Definitely resonates. Thank you for today's session. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

I am very grateful to be part of the TLE-community, thank you ALL so much. Thank You @Troy , Team-TLE and my fellow students for your questions!!!

This is what was important for me to hear from Michael today:

To "bring some good" to this pandemic scenario, we can say to return your power back to TIME.

There are a multitude of great changes coming that are beautiful. This does not remove the reality of the threat, but can help you see your fellow humanity as including humans who will do their best along with you.

Mature Souls who have been on the sidelines of humanity and outside of the structures of power are stepping into positions of power and out of the shadows to help humanity through this. We see a major shift in power over the next 20 years because of this. Mature Souls are owning their power rather than conceding it to the outdated Young Soul paradigms of power.

I wish us all Presence to be allowed and experienced.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

Well, I thought that this is no different from our personal Turning Points and we do go either through a Breakthrough or Breakdown there - so I thought it would be kind of the same here? I mean, I can say that I always have a volatile period before my breakthroughs, but I can also say that they're much smoother than breakdowns, which are harrowing.

I'm glad most of you are seeing this info as positive. I can also see that in the long run, but getting there seems scary. I don't know why but everytime they mention "cascading catastrophic collapse" I'm imagining some Walking Dead-like scenario with a complete break down of society that throws us back to the middle ages. But then again, I'm really good at imagening worst-case scenarios, LOL.

I am with you on this @Nadine

I felt a bit confused with the probabilities and how they mentioned probabilities for breakthrough is higher

And I am also really scared of this cascading collapse 🙄

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Thank you so much  for this channeling , on a positive note, the water of Venice have become crystal clear, and there are more birds and fish to be seen in the city. They say you can see the bottom of the canals. Now this makes me happy.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

I had my Warrior aspect set on fighting capitalism, not a pandemic, but hey, they say my style of martial art is optimized for multiple opponents at once, so I'll deal with it. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
20 hours ago, Bobby said:

You are in a Mature Soul world now.

If the trajectory continues, this is the first of many events that "bring the world together."

After this session yesterday, we took advantage of the beautiful weather here to go get a little exercise and some sunshine.  I came across this sign and it was just another reminder to me of what Michael was saying here.

Together.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Yeah, to the breakdown/breakthrough thing, since the RBE probability is so high, it seems like what is is that the RBE can come in one of two ways: through a change with relatively little drama from this point (I guess people just naturally switch over?) at 32%, or with a forceful collapse of capitalism at 68%, which would then allow the breakthrough.  Or maybe we're just already in collapse to a degree and the breakthrough can come now at 32%, or later at 68% after deeper collapse. 

Either way, it's great that momentum is that strong, and hopefully we can nudge this progress to take a more a painless low-resistance route. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3

Okay, rereading this, I think I've finally parsed this out. Let me know if this makes sense: 

Collapse/Infinite Soul paths are Breakdown probabilities. Resource-based Economy paths are Breakthroughs. 

Collapse paths are 68% likely. Infinite Soul paths are 59% likely. Resource-based Economy paths are 97% likely.

I think the key word here is "paths". So if all Breakthrough paths are Resource-based Economy paths, Breakthrough is 97% likely. Breakdown is 68% likely, with a 59% likelihood we might need some IS help navigating out of it. I think the likelihood of individual paths are not necessarily dependent on other paths being unlikely, if that makes sense. That sounds a lot more heartening to me put in those terms, and makes more sense of Michael's positive tone here. 

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

• TLE12
28 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

Collapse paths are 68% likely. Infinite Soul paths are 59% likely. Resource-based Economy paths are 97% likely.

I think the key word here is "paths". So if all Breakthrough paths are Resource-based Economy paths, Breakthrough is 97% likely. Breakdown is 68% likely, with a 59% likelihood we might need some IS help navigating out of it. I think the likelihood of individual paths are not necessarily dependent on other paths being unlikely, if that makes sense. That sounds a lot more heartening to me put in those terms, and makes more sense of Michael's positive tone here. 

Thanks, @Becca the Student for trying to explain it. It still is kind of against my sense of logic, in which in an "either/or" scenario, 68% breakdown probability means only 31% breakthrough probability. But yeah, that wouldn't really justify their positive tone.

• LIKE/LOVE 8